• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello MR Vader, yesterday i tried to install your mod, which worked, but i can't seem to get it to work in game, i use the NMM to manage mods, and it's in the list, in game it also appears in the list of mods, and in the fallout 4 folder itself it's also on the list, but none of the features seem available to use, i'm a bit at a loss here

To see if the mod is installed and activated correctly you should do the following :

In the games main menu open the console and type coc abernathyfarmext, this will start a new game and teleports you to the abernathy farm.

Take a look to the upper left corner of the screen, you should get 2 notifications related to TD.

If you don´t get these the mod is either not installed correctly or not activated.

If you get those notifications or the workshop menu is the only thing thats not working, see if you´re using other mods that add workshop menus and disable them one by one to see if its showing up after deactivating one of these.

The number of workshop menus is capped, if you already have more menus than the workshop can hold, new menus won´t show up.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vader666 said:

What kind of "failure" do you get ? an actual error message or just nothing ?

Spoiler

I'll try to explain it my best using my little english knowledge.

After downloading 1.1Mo of the mod with an incredibly low speed, the downloading fails. I'm using Mozilla Firefox.

It's not a message from the website or something, it just interrupts the download and notices it as a failure.

Trying to restart downloading only makes it go back to the beggining and fail again.

UPDATE : After investigations, it looks like the local wired internet network suffered from today's storm.
Your files are okay.
Downloaded it from cellphone connexion sharing without flaw.

Sorry for bothering. I enjoy your work. =)

While out of combat, Piper walks around with her hands behind her back as if she's wearing handcuffs, even though she isn't. Changing her outfit or equipping then removing handcuffs on her seems to fix her for a while, but then she'll eventually go back to using the bound animation after a seemingly random amount of time.

I've not tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod yet, as the uninstall guide says to stop all animations and i cant figure out if i need to do that, or how i would do it.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1 hour ago, ARabidGrandma said:

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Are you using DeviousDevices ?

Since equip > unequip solves it for a short time something has to reapply the animation constantly.

You could check if a device wasn't completely removed by opening console > click on the actor > type "inv" and see wether there is still a device flagged as worn.

If so, remove it with unequipitem or removeitem.

21 hours ago, Vader666 said:

Are you using DeviousDevices ?

Since equip > unequip solves it for a short time something has to reapply the animation constantly.

You could check if a device wasn't completely removed by opening console > click on the actor > type "inv" and see wether there is still a device flagged as worn.

If so, remove it with unequipitem or removeitem.

I am using devious devices, i tried using the command to show her inventory, but there's nothing there that doesn't belong. I tried doing removeallitems and resetinventory comands, but neither of those seem to fix the problem either.

1 hour ago, ARabidGrandma said:

I tried doing removeallitems and resetinventory comands, but neither of those seem to fix the problem either.

Oo

Looks like a script of DD or another mod thats using the anims went nuts...

Does DD have a reset actor or cleanup function ?

I think Deinstalling TD alone wouldn't solve the issue, once you reinstall it the issue should be back again.

So you could try to deactivate TD and every mod that's using it and see if that helps.