I already like it and I'll keep an eye on it for the moment it become availible for using in-game.

It is usable in game but there is not much content yet

Oh, cool! I thought [Therfore this is more a rescource than an "end-user" Mod.] means it's not availible yet.

P.S. how I can get them in-game? I was looking in settlement menu, but didn't found it.

This is awesome. Just gave it a whirl and it works perfectly.

Though I have to say I am not a fan of your “_TD_” naming convention. However, that is just me and if it helps you, more power to you. Personally I'd beg you to lose the underscore.

The mod is going to be a master file (.esm) soon, yes?

I already like it and I'll keep an eye on it for the moment it become availible for using in-game.

It is usable in game but there is not much content yet

Oh, cool! I thought [Therfore this is more a rescource than an "end-user" Mod.] means it's not availible yet.

P.S. how I can get them in-game? I was looking in settlement menu, but didn't found it.

The Xcross isn´t a funiture yet therfore you cant´ build and use it.

To Trigger the animations u can use the "TD Holotape" or equip the "HandCuffs" to trigger the ArmOffset.

This is awesome. Just gave it a whirl and it works perfectly.

Though I have to say I am not a fan of your “_TD_” naming convention. However, that is just me and if it helps you, more power to you. Personally I'd beg you to lose the underscore.

The mod is going to be a master file (.esm) soon, yes?

Where is the problem witch the underscore ?

Its much easier to find things with it in CK, while i could think of problems using it in scripts.

At some point this will become a masterfile yes.

Can an npc walk with the handcuffs like in Skyrim ZAZ? If so you are a GOD!

playidle _td_xcross01_pose01 works great on npc's ,but is there a way to keep them like that for an unlimited time?

I'd assume "tai" and "setrestrained" in console though that's never very fun ;) Pose will probably vanish on a save load though.

playidle _td_xcross01_pose01 works great on npc's ,but is there a way to keep them like that for an unlimited time?

I'd assume "tai" and "setrestrained" in console though that's never very fun ;) Pose will probably vanish on a save load though.

Yeh the tai command thing isnt great to use

And as far as i have seen the npc's walk with the handcuffs,so yeh thats cool

Sure...  baisically thats what Arm>OFFSET< means  :)

But i just found a little bug in the Handcuffs Script, when you unequip the Cuffs and directly equip them again without "exiting" the PipBoy in between the game "freezes". 

Only thing you can do then is loading a Save.

Changing the AnimArcheType while in PipBoy is not a goog idea... luckily there is an easy fix for that.

Yeh the tai command thing isnt great to use

And as far as i have seen the npc's walk with the handcuffs,so yeh thats cool

The Animations are set to loop infinitely but can be broken by some actions the Actor does.

Haven´t found a way to get Actors to stay in position regadless of their actions... yet.

Sure...  baisically thats what Arm>OFFSET< means  :)

Ah, never knew the term, just that nobody seemed to be able to do it in New Vegas except maybe the STUN guy (they would run away with arms bound if they escaped) but that mod had a very specific usecase that wasn't very kink/perv friendly.

Finally had a chance to try this out. Here are my thoughts:

I REALLY like the XCross The design of it is very thematically appropriate and lore friendly and having 2 poses is great. I will get a lot of use out of it when it is a placable/sitable furnature item.

The handcuffs function great. I was disappointed that it wasn't the vanilla handcuffs though, and the arm position is quite unnatural. But it's a good start and shows such things are possible.

I hope it is possible to make whips that leave marks like the ZaZ and Paradise Falls ones in Skyrim.

Update to 1.2

The Xcross is now a usable furniture and buildable via Workshop.

I made a TortureDevices menu in workshops main menu.

For now i have to re-use vanilla Enter and Exit animations for the Xcross furniture, the ones i did aren´t working... and look awful.

So these are one of the next steps alongside creating more content.

Update to 1.2

The Xcross is now a usable furniture and buildable via Workshop.

I made a TortureDevices menu in workshops main menu.

For now i have to re-use vanilla Enter and Exit animations for the Xcross furniture, the ones i did aren´t working... and look awful.

So these are one of the next steps alongside creating more content.

Thanks! I'm excited to try it.

Just curious how I can get an NPC to stop playing the offset animations if I've added them for the institute cuffs.

Either unequip the Handcuffs or remove the _TD_HelperKeyword from that actor and reset the AnimArchetype with ChangeAnimArchetype().

Removing the Keyword is possible via console but i´m not sure if there is any console command for ChangeAnimArchetype.

The next version will have Equip scripts for hand and feet restraints included so offsets and alternate movement are working together and to provide a template to use for other items.

• 2 weeks later...