[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Iv gotten the cell shading working on the face with tri morphs so emotions work

post-20323-0-87369300-1479842610_thumb.png

post-20323-0-79542500-1479842731_thumb.png

post-20323-0-44987800-1479843000_thumb.png

post-20323-0-04803800-1479843484_thumb.png

The colour of the black lines can be changed as it has its own texture path possibly via racemenu,

its apparently possible to add custom sliders. I need to make outline version of the body and all the hairs, and eventually all the outfits(vanilla at least) be a wile for that though

Someone mentioned how a cell shaded character might stand out and look weired,

well it depends here are some examples of how it can work

https://41.media.tumblr.com/f704c8c1e78a2566e3d40affbbc27019/tumblr_inline_nz0qq2eq151qgq5zm_540.jpg

https://40.media.tumblr.com/63c842cf1d1a8cc9fbfe0078dbd6f198/tumblr_inline_nz0qroE0mm1qgq5zm_540.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/e538201f9760f75964dc6cd8e18bf72f/tumblr_inline_nz0qs8UCor1qgq5zm_540.jpg

https://40.media.tumblr.com/54b00097ad8cafd8918795046ec77cf0/tumblr_inline_nz0qsvS8bu1qgq5zm_540.jpg

More here - http://www.taringa.net/posts/manga-anime/19466240/Las-Waifus-existen-y-te-lo-muestro.html

It all depends on the lighting ENB in our case, it will be far easier to blend the characters in a game world the the real world like these images

Iv seen some cell shaded enbs but they are not right for one reason it cell shades the environment in most animes its only the characters that have the cell shading like this

https://japol29.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/vlcsnap-2010-07-07-21h28m00s24.png?w=470

https://japol29.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/vlcsnap-2010-07-07-21h29m20s66.png?w=470

Iv seen a enb that makes things look painted

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/48480-1-1386071053.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/48480-3-1386071056.jpg

I want to create a custom ENB to compliment this mod, something subtle and playable

Where up close everything is clear and sharp that fades into a watercolour art style in the distance like a DOF but paint instead of blur

Can eye shapes like these be achived?

I mean the more 'femme fatale' kind of eye shape and not the generic oval shape of traditional anime mikumiku characters have that depict  some kind of innosence!

You can get different eye shapes with expressions, i know racemenu used to be able to set your default expression

think you can ajust expressions too

Simple enough to do, but it's proven to be more cumbersome than expected, because the left and right eyes need to be added as separate HDPTs. Added in one of each group of textures to make sure they looked right in-game. I'm finding that some of them are a bit off, though. Can you touch these up a bit? If nothing else, perhaps you could try figuring out why I can't open these textures in GIMP.

The Nekopara (labeled Kopara in the folder structure) eyes are too high up, you can see the solid filler color beneath where the iris color is supposed to be. Ignore the derped color name:

Screen_Shot156.jpg

Screen_Shot157.jpg

The following eyes all have misaligned pupils, shifted too far to the side:

HMIE

Screen_Shot155.jpg

Pastel

Screen_Shot158.jpg

Pastel Shine

Screen_Shot159.jpg

Spot Fade:

Screen_Shot160.jpg

Stripe Tunnel:

Screen_Shot161.jpg

Yer i see, havnt seen any of them in game yet so i wasnt aware of some falts.

Iif you make a list of the folder names and just add them ingame ill go through ingame and check them out and fix what needs fixing.

It will be easier to make edits when i can see them ingame my self

Ill make shore there all 100%, thank you for doing this btw i know its not dificult just tedious i imagen.

Iv been working on the cell shading concepts, got it on the body and feet just got to do the hands and eventually hair. Its going to need tweaking to get it to look perfect, needs a good normal map ect. It dosnt look too bad, ill post some pics later once iv dont the hands

I think a custom ENB will make it look its best for a more anime look, mine i have now is okay but im not too knowledgable with editing enbs

You guys working on this are awesome, i can't wait to see what you come out with. Failing enb, I can turn skyrim into a cartoon like setting using negative value lod in Nvidia profile inspector and color adjustments with Imaginator. No dent in fps that way either. But it takes a lot of fine tuning not to msake things look like a muddy mess.

You guys working on this are awesome, i can't wait to see what you come out with. Failing enb, I can turn skyrim into a cartoon like setting using negative value lod in Nvidia profile inspector and color adjustments with Imaginator. No dent in fps that way either. But it takes a lot of fine tuning not to msake things look like a muddy mess.

That sounds interesting could you elaborate more on this id like to try it out, could you show any pictures?

So heres my experiments with cel shading

post-20323-0-19029000-1480217696_thumb.png post-20323-0-87862400-1480217743_thumb.png post-20323-0-11011000-1480217760_thumb.png post-20323-0-75360400-1480217777_thumb.png

post-20323-0-19134900-1480217793_thumb.png

The quality is so... so, i simply opened the nif in outfit studio made a duplicate used the brush tool to pull the skin out then flipped its faces and swapped the texture to a dark one. Yer its overly thick treat it as a concept, also havnt done the hands yer there fiddly in outfit studio

The proper method of doing this is load the body nif into blander and using alt-s its scales the model out from all its faces.

This would make a perfect extruded layer out from the main body, i used this method for the face so look at the difference between the face and body.

If i could load nifs into blender id have no problem converting lots of outfits, armor and bodytypes but for what ever reason iv never been able to get nif scripts working in blender(dont ask how many times over the years iv tried :( ), so id have to get someone to rig them. Which is pointless because all im doing is duplicating an already rigged nif, if i could load a nif properly i can make the copy extrude scale and export and it would retain its original rigging. If somebody knows where i could get a portable blender that's already setup with nif tools ready to go that would be a big help, or if you have blender setup ya self you can use any of these - http://carlcheo.com/portable-app-creators to make a portable version of blender you could send me.

Guest kenmastery

Hello, I updated to the latest version and now I only have one hair. How do I fix this, I don't know what I did. Thanks

The latest esp from Roh hasn't got all the new hair in it, Heres an esp with the hair attachicon.gifMiku.esp :)

It has everything so far. There will be an update with lots of eye colours and patterns soon, thanks to Mud

Thanks 

Hello, I updated to the latest version and now I only have one hair. How do I fix this, I don't know what I did. Thanks

The latest esp from Roh hasn't got all the new hair in it, Heres an esp with the hair attachicon.gifMiku.esp :)

It has everything so far. There will be an update with lots of eye colours and patterns soon, thanks to Mud

Thanks 

np :)

So iv redone the cel shade on the body the proper way now i have 3ds max installed i can import dam nifs

Now im having weird anti aliasing issues and its shows worse in screenshots then actually ingame. Also my monitor is crap res so that dosnt help :P

post-20323-0-22950900-1480276223_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-74714700-1480276296_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-85843300-1480276344_thumb.png

post-20323-0-65378500-1480276420_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-94942000-1480276624_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-58916600-1480276652_thumb.png

post-20323-0-34837600-1480276682_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-43780300-1480276725_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-06040800-1480276750_thumb.png

post-20323-0-02085500-1480276780_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-00809700-1480276799_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-34226600-1480276822_thumb.png

post-20323-0-42439000-1480276845_thumb.png

Try ya best to ignore the rough edges and be grateful its not your computer lol

Havnt got t working on hair yet(i cant figure out why it dosnt show properly ingame)

It works nicely in alot of poses, a few areas need to be tweaked to avoid issues.

Heres it is for people to test out - Anime Cel shade Test.rar

it will replace the body, hands and feet for everyone or you can set it up as a player exclusive using this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16815/?

Theres a test hair piece if someone can take a look see if thay know why its not showing ingame properly id appreciate it

Something I just recalled - custom races need to use RaceCompatibility to address some kind of issue with transformation effects, right? I don't know the details of that process. Anyone know what needs to be done there?

I'm pretty sure you only need to make a vampire version of the vocaloid race(which was based on vanilla Nord)

I'm gonna suggest you guys to rebuild the Custom race with the Update.esm changes it makes to the player Nord race. Then build a Vampire version on top of that. Or just punch in the stuff Update.esm adds to the Nord race on the existing build and make your own changes.

P.S. Please don't modify the race form id and editor name. That way, you guys can keep adding or making your changes without screwing somebody's save game.

P.S. Until Miku's vampire race is completed, I suggest Miku users not to get turned into a vampire... unless you're a modder who wants to fix that issue.

Speaker, that esp's Ani-Mei Race doesn't have brows! Dupticate Nord race does though. Lol

And the head doesn't have a glow map? I know it doesn't need it but without a disabler, shiny lines come out to people who doesn't use the graphical enb. 

P.S. I volunteer myself as a sacrifice to test out this mod extensively. I have 50gb worth of mods (211 plugins in total) and is quite stable. I will release my self-made Requiem patch/es for the Miku race if anybody asks for it. 

The esp i posted was just a modified version of Roh's that had Mud's edits merged into it

I'd say wait and test Muds new esp, anything missing in the esp i posted might be due to the merge i did

Eventually i plan to remove it as a race and have it as a replacer for vanilla races and replace all NPCs ingame

Basicly make an anime version of the game :D It will be a wile before i can do that though

Lifariz, have you tried my body textures, its what im using in my screenshots

I know its currently dosnt lood all that good with out an enb, im going to try and finish it uo and get it looking right

If you can test it and give me feedback, 1 thing i want to try and do is make the highlight spots on the texture be dynamic so that there only visible at certain angles. Not shore how to do that though, guessing its dont in the spec map

Also anyone tested the cel shading experiments iv done, how dose it look for you ect..

Feedback on that would be great, Im hoping it will be a viable optional addon

The esp i posted was just a modified version of Roh's that had Mud's edits merged into it

I'd say wait and test Muds new esp, anything missing in the esp i posted might be due to the merge i did

Eventually i plan to remove it as a race and have it as a replacer for vanilla races and replace all NPCs ingame

Basicly make an anime version of the game :D It will be a wile before i can do that though

Lifariz, have you tried my body textures, its what im using in my screenshots

I know its currently dosnt lood all that good with out an enb, im going to try and finish it uo and get it looking right

If you can test it and give me feedback, 1 thing i want to try and do is make the highlight spots on the texture be dynamic so that there only visible at certain angles. Not shore how to do that though, guessing its dont in the spec map

Also anyone tested the cel shading experiments iv done, how dose it look for you ect..

Feedback on that would be great, Im hoping it will be a viable optional addon

Uhh, that would probably be bad for me, since I don't use enb's graphic mode. I can barely run at 30fps on exteriors...

I've been wanting to fix that since I can totally see the difference between the head and body,,, The easiest way I could think of is to fix the head textures since the head doesn't have a proper height and specular maps.

I should put my paint skills to the test and redo the head texture instead. I'll start after a late breakfast then.