[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Can eye shapes like these be achived?

I mean the more 'femme fatale' kind of eye shape and not the generic oval shape of traditional anime mikumiku characters have that depict  some kind of innosence!

Im removing the shine to the hair ill upload replacement nifs, also i might have figured out how to make the accessories not colourable by the hair colour slider

Will make some tests

Well, if that doesn't work out, I asked PsychoMachina, the Elin race fellow, for some input. Here's what he told me:

Open the NIF with Nifscope.

Expand '0 NiNode'.

Expand 'Nitrishape'.

Click on 'BSLightingShaderProperty' and turn your attention to the bottom window (Block Details).

Skyrim Shader Type.  The value should be "Default".  If not, double-click on the value to enter edit mode and from the drop-down list choose "Default".

Shader Flags 1.  If it has the following values, double-click to edit, and uncheck them from the list:

• SLSF1_Hair_Soft_Lighting

Shader Flags 2.  If it has the following values, follow the same procedure as you did for Shader Flags 1; uncheck them from the list:

• SLSF2_Double_Sided
  • SLSF2_Vertex_Colors

Save the changes.

So you can give that a try while you're working on the nifs.

Im removing the shine to the hair ill upload replacement nifs, also i might have figured out how to make the accessories not colourable by the hair colour slider

Will make some tests

Well, if that doesn't work out, I asked PsychoMachina, the Elin race fellow, for some input. Here's what he told me:

Open the NIF with Nifscope.

Expand '0 NiNode'.

Expand 'Nitrishape'.

Click on 'BSLightingShaderProperty' and turn your attention to the bottom window (Block Details).

Skyrim Shader Type.  The value should be "Default".  If not, double-click on the value to enter edit mode and from the drop-down list choose "Default".

Shader Flags 1.  If it has the following values, double-click to edit, and uncheck them from the list:

• SLSF1_Hair_Soft_Lighting

Shader Flags 2.  If it has the following values, follow the same procedure as you did for Shader Flags 1; uncheck them from the list:

• SLSF2_Double_Sided
  • SLSF2_Vertex_Colors

Save the changes.

So you can give that a try while you're working on the nifs.

Just saw this, okay so iv dont them all the way i though and iv done one what he suggested(1.nif outside of the hair folder) try them and let me know wich is better. Nice of him to reply :)

hair.rar

Hows the eyes coming along lol lots to go through hope you like them btw :)

I mean the more 'femme fatale' kind of eye shape and not the generic oval shape of traditional anime mikumiku characters have that depict  some kind of innosence!

Yes im working out how to do different eye shapes and different eyelashes

The shape of the eye will be dependant of the eyelash nif, each eyelash nif will sit in place of the basic head nif

Just need a way to be able to change eyelashes with a slider in the racemenu so we can swap between the different eyelash nifs.

The game has and calls upon one eyelash nif already we just need away to swap between other nif like we can hair

If you check back at one of my eairlier post you can see some head models thay iv past onto Roh, one hah an eyeshape more like what your asking for

For some unkown reason this mod mess up pointing bow actions, it is now pointing left when you aim your bow in 1st person view. Tough other race were not affected.

Iv not noticed this, but i have the mod custom camera installed wich edits that so it may have fixed for me if it is an issue

Id say try custom camera - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?

and let me know

Its quite nice being able to configure ya camera anyway id recomend it

Just saw this, okay so iv dont them all the way i though and iv done one what he suggested(1.nif outside of the hair folder) try them and let me know wich is better. Nice of him to reply :)

attachicon.gifhair.rar

Haven't started the eyes, waiting for input from Roh. I need to know if there's anything he needs to add to the ESP I uploaded before I start, or we're going to end up making two different ESPs.

attachicon.gifhair.rar

Haven't started the eyes, waiting for input from Roh. I need to know if there's anything he needs to add to the ESP I uploaded before I start, or we're going to end up making two different ESPs.

Yer thats a good point, iv messaged him to see how hes doing. In the meantime i need to make higher res hair textures, and tweak the body texture i made

Uhm, nice work. I'll be stalking your topic now and wait for the day that Miku can now run around in SSE without the bugs. 

Have you watched the Magical Mirai concerts? You can get some references for Miku's 3d model there.

Notes:
1. Esp needs a unique name so people over at LOOT can place the mod on the masterlist.
2. Custom Race things? Well, if nobody is going to do it I will... next month. After my finals.
3. The twintails can probably be extended out/pulled back a bit further so the anchorage of the hdt'ed area can flow more freely without hitting the body too much.

================================

Racemenu preset deleted by me. Reason is that the UUNP Hands doesn't play nice with the shoulderwidth and chubbyarms slider. Not yet anyway.

I recommend using the Pushup(Low), Petite, and Skinny presets. They're as close as you can be to the style concept of miku within the UUNP base. Fine adjustments with the hands and torso will have to wait until the hands completely respond to certain sliders.

Can anyone tell me what i did wrong that make the hair looked weird in my game? it's like a bunch of people bukkake'd on her hair or sumthin' :V (i assumed i did something wrong, because from the looks of it, it seems like i'm the only one with this problem here)

GzJmYk97.jpg

It looks normal on nifskope tho.

KYEkr9TD.jpg

Also, can anyone point me where exactly the mouth are in the texture (teeths, tongue n shit)? Wanted to darken it because it looked way too bright in-game, worse without enb.

Also as a small contribution (at least to RM folks only), here's a less Gakuen Handsome-looking chin (lmao) for y'all. Simply import the head in sculpt and you're golden.

Less Pointy Chin.rar

Can anyone tell me what i did wrong that make the hair looked weird in my game? it's like a bunch of people bukkake'd on her hair or sumthin' :V (i assumed i did something wrong, because from the looks of it, it seems like i'm the only one with this problem here)

GzJmYk97.jpg

It looks normal on nifskope tho.

KYEkr9TD.jpg

Also, can anyone point me where exactly the mouth are in the texture (teeths, tongue n shit)? Wanted to darken it because it looked way too bright in-game, worse without enb.

Also as a small contribution (at least to RM folks only), here's a less Gakuen Handsome-looking chin (lmao) for y'all. Simply import the head in sculpt and you're golden.

Your enb maybe? Now I'm not familiar with what could affect  your hair like that, but I'm gonna assume that it's your ENB and Hair not coming together nicely. 

Not shore what that issues is, works fine for me sorry :(

You guys made me wanna post some screen with all your images

If nearly got my enb just they way i want it 'almost'

Think i got the lighting just right that compliments the anime artstyle

post-20323-0-75824300-1479493482_thumb.png

I see something in the distance, hmmmm.....

post-20323-0-95191900-1479493683_thumb.png

What is she looking at....

post-20323-0-34526800-1479493847_thumb.png

Also i forgot to post the body textures iv been making so here

Body Textures.rar

its the mmd miku texture converted to cbbe and unp so pick one and rename it, the hand texture is universal between bodys apparently

There is a neck seam(cant figure how to get rid of it) however as you can see from my pictures you cant see it with the right enb i guess there is also this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50329/? that might help if you are getting a seam

Your enb maybe? Now I'm not familiar with what could affect  your hair like that, but I'm gonna assume that it's your ENB and Hair not coming together nicely.

Naah, not that.

Other hairs and bangs are alright tho. weird.

Edit: Hairs from this race i mean.

97593.jpg

hey 

now fix that check the update

no sorry

but if you can using sculpt racemenu i recommeded you(it work)

Your enb maybe? Now I'm not familiar with what could affect  your hair like that, but I'm gonna assume that it's your ENB and Hair not coming together nicely.

Naah, not that.

Other hairs and bangs are alright tho. weird.

Edit: Hairs from this race i mean.

97593.jpg

hey

now fix that check the update

Dudeee thanks a lot for the fix, bukkake hair confirmed to be no more!

Altho, there's still some minor problem in the hair that you might need to fix. These 2 black spots right here.

tDdsH0m1.jpg

No rush tho, since it sure doesn't looked like it would be much of a bother to most of us :)

Hey Roh, have you seen my posts asking if there's anything you needed to add to the ESP? If there is, then I'll wait for you to finish before I start adding the eyes in. If there isn't, I'll get started once I hear from you.

Hey Roh, have you seen my posts asking if there's anything you needed to add to the ESP? If there is, then I'll wait for you to finish before I start adding the eyes in. If there isn't, I'll get started once I hear from you.

no not anymore

this time maybe last updated

umm yeah i finished

I have a problem with the creation a follower because every time as I want to enter the game to me, crashes to the desktop, and it is only when I want to use miku hair

sorry for my bad English

The Creation Kit cannot export HDT bones in an NPC's facegen data, so the Miku hair will not work. That's why we've been preparing non-HDT hairstyles lately, but they're not quite finished yet.