[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to create a companion, but the Creation Kit just crashes when I set the weight to 100 and press to inspect the NPC. I also tried to change the hairstyles of my companions, because of the physics of the hair, they just disappear from me. Become invisible. What could be the problem?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 10:48 AM, ByGmod said:

I'm trying to create a companion, but the Creation Kit just crashes when I set the weight to 100 and press to inspect the NPC. I also tried to change the hairstyles of my companions, because of the physics of the hair, they just disappear from me. Become invisible. What could be the problem?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92963

apparently this person was able to do it. I'm no npc creator expert, but maybe it'll help to look at how they set it up with this follower.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 6:20 AM, ohsnapdragon said:

Still my favorite character race mod for SSE! Works well with 3BBB as well, so you can get neat stuff like this.

Not my own image, too lazy to download a poser pack. But easy doable with this race + a nice texture + 3BBB :)

You'll have to change the skeleton.nif -> skeleton_female.nif body pathing in Creation Kit though if you're going off of the SSE version, but that's pretty simple.

The only thing I would love to have is the animal ears separated from the hairstyles. The fox ears are seriously cute, and I would love to be able to wear them with some different hairstyle. Sure, you can download some random animal ear set, but those look a bit mismatched with the racial features/hair.

Reveal hidden contents

245ba56dd0ee53b58cbe8f1e929916b6.gif

I'm new to the creationKit, How would I go about doing that so I can get the mod working for sse?

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2021 at 2:16 AM, Naviiii said:

I'm new to the creationKit, How would I go about doing that so I can get the mod working for sse?

just use the download by vex714. it works right off the box. if you want 3bbb however you will need to replace a few files in both textures and meshes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 8:56 PM, Lifariz said:

Oh, if anybody hasn't noticed yet, when playing the custom race you should set Weight to 1.0... there seems to be some kind of bug at weight 0 which makes things wonky... specially recognizable on the base hair

Uhm, the Neko hair is kind of jittery... any ideas what I'm doing wrong? And for some reason none of the Ani-Mei hairs collide properly with the body/etc, whereas KS Hairdo HDT stuff collide properly...

File attached is the Race Patch for Requiem... Using the latest esp from Mud's post

Edit: Erm, so some hair options register as facial hair instead of just hair... it was mostly the Anime Front hair things... i'm gonna assume it's for some modular application but you guys forgot to put a 'None' option?

Requiem - Miku Patch.zip 4.41 kB · 46 downloads

missing master: 5.esp

what is 5.esp???

Edited by rakio14
  • a3523149 changed the title to [24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/12/2018 at 8:29 PM, Bluestar60 said:

Still working on an update guys, were just not rushing anything.

Iv been working on a new body texture that has been made to resemble anime style shading, to have this look the way it dose it requires some edits to an enbs subsurface settings as it greatly effects how much the skin shading shows up and not get bleached out. Bloom is another factor. Im working on a very anime style enb in terms of lighting and shading along with other effects

The outer edgelines are a custom shader boris(the enb author) made for me, it put outer edgelines only on meshes that have subsurface so this means only the player and npcs have outlines and the environment dose not this is intended to look much like how it is in most anime where the environment/background are soft watercolor art with no hard outlined.

This can be toggled on and off ingame, there are some minimal lines on the body but not as much as my previous body texture from previous posts

Iv also been working on an edited/re-sculpted uunp body mesh that has the neck, feet/ankles and hands/wrists sculpted to better suite and anime bodyshape.

This along with a new bodyslide preset that also is styled to an anime style body shape. The neck is alot slimmer along with the shoulders, the mesh is higher poly also and alot smoother. I need to work on the weight painting abit to fix some visual errors, im also working on making this body along with its edit standalone so it dosnt effect vanilla races and is also comparable with all outfits without having to edit the outfit nifs other then bodyslide presets ofcorse

I have also learned how to do face morphs so i in time  i will expand the face morphs available and link currently unused sliders in RM, this one will be a slow process

The head being used in the screenshots below is actually a edited head mesh that is meant to look less like miku and more generic, so your character dosnt immediately look like miku

Mikus face will then be available via a face morph along with some other specific character face shapes . Eye shapes will be the most defining morph that will greatly add variety to faces

Once the standalone race has been fleshed out with a male version i do plan to do a replacer version of the mod that replaces all races with anime interpretation of each race along with npcs(vanilla atleast). This is a monster task to do but ill get to it eventually, in a couple of years or so :tongue: 

enb_2018_03_20_01_00_49_95.pngenb_2018_03_20_01_01_40_44.pngenb_2018_03_20_01_02_03_29.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_57_53_16.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_58_33_67.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_59_28_94.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_59_05_44.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_08_48_35.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_03_06_31.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_09_59_08.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_10_57_20.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_25_18_86.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_22_28_07.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_26_12_06.pngScreenShot154.pngScreenShot142.pngScreenShot141.pngScreenShot147.png

ScreenShot143.pngScreenShot144.pngScreenShot138.pngScreenShot151.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_26_44_49.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_14_47_16.png

Cant say when an update will be i have alot to do both on this and other projects and then rl gets in the way as usal

Mud is also working at his own speed, i know he was fixing some esp stuff

Adding vampire support and other things

Ill try and post more dev shots as i go but yer dont expect any updates anytime soon

BEAUTIFUL! This isn't a want.. it's a NEED. I'll wait however long it takes. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Here's an SSE Port of the mod since there's people who probably still want to play this mod.

All of the hairs are working except for the physics.
The body uses CBBE 3BA. (You can replace the body meshes with the ones you want. Probably, that's what I did. Skeleton too. I did not replace the Chibi version. So, if you want just copy, paste, and rename the files for it.)

Credits to MitchJones for creating the scuffed port, and Turkeytail for creating the mod.

Anime.zip