[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

11 hours ago, sparowe said:

Think I can get the converted version? I've been trying myself without any luck!

Sure, ran it through NIF optimizer (separated head parts), converted esp to form 44 and deleted like 5 or 6 Oldrim HDT PE hairs that were unsalvageable since SSE doesnt support HDT hairs only wigs. 

In racemenu (character creation) is stable but the followers arent. Also remember to use facial hair slider if some hair havent got hair on the front.

Anime race scuffed SSE conversion.7z

21 hours ago, MitchJones said:

Sure, ran it through NIF optimizer (separated head parts), converted esp to form 44 and deleted like 5 or 6 Oldrim HDT PE hairs that were unsalvageable since SSE doesnt support HDT hairs only wigs. 

In racemenu (character creation) is stable but the followers arent. Also remember to use facial hair slider if some hair havent got hair on the front.

Anime race scuffed SSE conversion.7z 175.18 MB · 2 downloads

Cool beans! I'll give it a shot.

3 minutes ago, Weis143 said:

How did it go for you? I'm going to give it a try ?

To be honest I haven't even tried it yet. I recently hit the plugin limit so I have been rebuilding my whole game from scratch from top to bottom. I was actually just on here checking to see if the new ERF High Poly Schlong for Females had been reuploaded for SSE yet lol. I've been using the converted one from old rim but seeing all the work the author has been putting into the new one is getting me really hyped!

The only real problem that I currently have with this, is the fact that it doesn't exactly support vampirism. You can get infected, but you can't exactly feed (from what I've seen)

but other than that, I really like this mod. and 99 times out of 100, will always have a slot on my load order. I can at least hope that this can be changed sometime I'd do it myself, if, A: I knew what the hell I was doing, and B: have and use the programs needed to do it. but until then, I'll just watch as my character bumbles around like a female hentai protagonist. Yes, I actually play through the game.

Hair from this mod works? I mean collide with body parts? I ask because hair 00Luka pass my character body when I'm sneaking. One person that I asked about help said that this mod had badly xml files for hair collision etc.
And there  are probably no other hair mods that will work with this race either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/8/2020 at 7:12 PM, drakataka said:

i get ctd when touching the preset and eye color and near the followers, anyone have the same problem? 

Nvm i use ordenador and everything is fine. 

try reinstalling, that usually helps. try saving and reloading. try opening racemenu again. and if not try the eye fix

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68536-2017-10-09-updated-racefollower-anime-race-all-in-one-12/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-2188259

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys. This mod is actually worked on SSE, ignore those 2 HDT Hairs issue and the other function are totally fine. But today i'm encountering an issue, that i was using this race and every time i got decapitated by enemy, the game will instantly crash before the head cut off. Then I had been testing around for hours and found out what is causing this issue. i clearly see every time i'm testing with "Racemenu.esp" enabled and get decapitated then the game will be crashed.I do made a comparison,I disabled every ESP except "MMDAnimerace.esp" and "Racemenu.esp", the issue would happen as usual.But when i disabled "Racemenu.esp",whether how much else ESP were enabled, the game works fine. I won't get crashed by getting my head chopped off. I don't know why is the "Racemenu SSE version" were causing this problem, and i'm not sure it was my other plugins were affecting Racemenu to cause this problem, and i'm not an expert to seek it out. So does any SSE player got their Animerace mod installed and noticed same issue? If anyone please, have abilities to fix this tiny BUG that would be a great pleasure for everyone who is still using this mod on SSE. Or we can expecting the converted version for SSE.

Short Version :

(For SSE, I figured out it was "head1.nif" this file, does not compatible with the latest Racemenu SSE version. What would this caused, it will be everytime you play as MMDRace and you got decapitated by enemy and game will 100% CTD. I also found out skee64.dll were related, it's also a skse plugin file from Racemenu SSE. I have no knowledge of remaking files like that,so if someone are willing to remake "head1.nif" for SE, it will be a great pleasure.)

Thanks For Reading tho. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 7:19 AM, Sokol29102 said:

How do i can make Twintail hair style physics works fine? 'cause HDT Physics cannot be installed on Special Edition. Even with those mods on screen tails are flying out of map and don't have even any kind of physics.

icNDJNV.png

In the original skyrim, you just turned of FXAA to fix that problem. On SE (since i do not see that option), if you do not have smp and cbp installed, install those then see if it works :)

There actually is a version of HDT without SMP, so make sure you don't have that version.

(try with only HDT-SMP for SE first).

To change your option a little as well, both HDT (HDT-SMP) and CBP has been ported (or rewritten) and does both exist and work just fine. :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207

(CBP)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

(HDT)

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Thedark455 said:

I have a problem and that is my eyes are not centered, how do I make it centered?

You've not been tinkering with eye look up left/right sliders in RaceMenu's Expressions tab..? Does the issue persist even when you exit RaceMenu? Are you using a eye / head tracking mod on your character..?

Bring up the console, click on yourself and type "MFG Reset" (no quotes, outside of RaceMenu)

If it's persistent regardless of the above, then you'll either have to "walk it off" ie. play for a bit, get in and out of combat, and see if it sorts itself out. Or load a savegame that doesn't have the issue.

3 hours ago, R246 said:

You've not been tinkering with eye look up left/right sliders in RaceMenu's Expressions tab..? Does the issue persist even when you exit RaceMenu? Are you using a eye / head tracking mod on your character..?

Bring up the console, click on yourself and type "MFG Reset" (no quotes, outside of RaceMenu)

If it's persistent regardless of the above, then you'll either have to "walk it off" ie. play for a bit, get in and out of combat, and see if it sorts itself out. Or load a savegame that doesn't have the issue.

There is no options in the expression tab and when i tried to use the MFG Reset the eyes would center for a millisecond and revert back to the upper right. But yep i tried it with a new game and the eyes are centered. So guess its some weird bug. But another question tho how do you add physics to the hair and clothing with this since when I tried checking with bodyslide it doesnt show up there (have HDT installed)