[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

27 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

Very sorry I couldn't  help.

The solution was the way to resolve when I met the same problem.

If you use Mod Organizer, make sure folder that your ini files are placed, MO's profile folder or OS's documents folder.

In my case, I fixed the configration to ini file not used and the problem reproduced, lol.

I am using mod organizer. How can I fix it if I'm using that loader?

3 minutes ago, Rand0m_P3rs0n76 said:

I am using mod organizer. How can I fix it if I'm using that loader?

1. Click "Configure Profiles" icon.

2. Select a profile you use.

3. See "Local Game Settings" checkbox.

If checked, your ini files are in <MO folder>\profiles\<your profile name> folder.

If not checked your ini files are in <Windows Document folder>\My Games\Skyrim folder, like "C:\Users\Sazzy\Documents\My Games\Skyrim".

If you fixed the correct file, make sure you adopt both ToriHaru's solution and mine.

11 hours ago, Sazzy said:

1. Click "Configure Profiles" icon.

2. Select a profile you use.

3. See "Local Game Settings" checkbox.

If checked, your ini files are in <MO folder>\profiles\<your profile name> folder.

If not checked your ini files are in <Windows Document folder>\My Games\Skyrim folder, like "C:\Users\Sazzy\Documents\My Games\Skyrim".

If you fixed the correct file, make sure you adopt both ToriHaru's solution and mine.

On 12/24/2018 at 4:14 PM, ToriHaru said:

i have same problem at 9 month ago ... and i just change setting to High or Very High -> work with me ...

Thanks for the help, I managed to fix it. Didn't know that mod organizer has its own .ini file that it follows. I managed to fix it using Sazzy's method but thanks for the other solution as well ToriHaru.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:34 PM, Rand0m_P3rs0n76 said:

Thanks for the help, I managed to fix it. Didn't know that mod organizer has its own .ini file that it follows. I managed to fix it using Sazzy's method but thanks for the other solution as well ToriHaru.

I am glad that you solved the problem.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ppool said:

it works good for sse but can't use physics hair

The author had said that it is sse compatible. Though you may have some issues because the mod was built around oldrim. 

So basically it'll work to a limited extent in sse.

Also make sure you have hdt physics installed and the correct files.

I would install it via nmm.

"When I saw all those new eyes and took a look through them all I was surprised there wasn't a "heart pupil" eye. " - LordKnower.

Propably too late to ask but if anyone has those "heart pupils" dds files I would like you to share them. These old download links are not working.

Great mod btw.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sutsiua said:

So is there a fix for them going invisible randomly. Not sneak invisible but like flickering back and forth

Might be an issue with the way your body/skeleton is installed. 

You use XPMSE?

try a new game?

i would suggest using live another life mod to skip the floppy horse carriage cutscene.

That or maybe it's an overload that your rig is unable to endure. 

Im playing it just fine on an ultra modded skyrim (with merges). Before, I had to get rid of some mods that were too HD for my rig. Like 4K stuff that showed up really blocky in-game. I stick with 2k. 

10 hours ago, Sutsiua said:

So is there a fix for them going invisible randomly. Not sneak invisible but like flickering back and forth

This is a HDT issue. Try to remove wig from your characters and reset havok using Skyrim Save Tool and see if this helps.

Joined LL just to say thanks for working on this project! The screenshots look amazing. Question, I know the anime specific files haven't been released, but does anyone know if to try creating the anime look on my own, with flat textures and inked edges and everything, I need to use ASO "Paint version", tetrachromatic ENB and the grass and clouds plugins? Also, has anyone here experimented with cel shading enbs like dovahtoon? Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello TurkeyTail, I just come to ask you a little permission to upload this mod to the "Nexus" page, since I have met a certain user who charges for your mod, and in the form of a dispute, I have uploaded your mod obviously with the links to your page and giving you all the credits, I also uploaded them because I loved your mod and I wanted both the English and Spanish-speaking communities to enjoy it, but I need a permit from you if it's not too much trouble.
thank you very much for your attention.

5 hours ago, Iatjaman said:

Hello TurkeyTail, I just come to ask you a little permission to upload this mod to the "Nexus" page, since I have met a certain user who charges for your mod, and in the form of a dispute, I have uploaded your mod obviously with the links to your page and giving you all the credits, I also uploaded them because I loved your mod and I wanted both the English and Spanish-speaking communities to enjoy it, but I need a permit from you if it's not too much trouble.

sure

On 6/24/2019 at 10:00 AM, Iatjaman said:

So did you upload it? Since I have converted it into SSE and it may post it there since now the author has given permission to do so, but if you have done it I won't

EDIT: You indeed posted it, I will see if I can port it into SSE without issues lol, the comments tho, who is that "Banned User"? :0

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 8:35 PM, MitchJones said:

This mod is too much work to convert to SSE zzzzzz anyone have SSE version? EDIT: couldnt find so did it myself, everything seems to be working except a few hairs (which crash the game)

Think I can get the converted version? I've been trying myself without any luck!