[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Ladies and Gentlemen

it is sad to read, this mod has been abandoned. Please inform about this on nexus because there is people STILL interested about it.

Let's hope someone take the torch and keep on the race. It is very sad to see this project abandoned  :(

Well, we're not quite finished - there's still that one update I've been working on. Wanted to clean up all the hair things so they don't clog up so much space for minor details and add support for headparts like animal ears and horns, as well as release that CBBE version. I've just been working on a different mod for quite a while now is the thing.

Well, we're not quite finished - there's still that one update I've been working on. Wanted to clean up all the hair things so they don't clog up so much space for minor details and add support for headparts like animal ears and horns, as well as release that CBBE version. I've just been working on a different mod for quite a while now is the thing.

wait,wait,wait,it means that you will take over this MOD's UPDATAING?

If it is,i love you,Mud!!!!!!!~

Calm down there, nothing's changed at all on that front - I just take care of the technical bits with the ESP and file structure and Speaker does some of everything from body textures to model assistance, but we haven't had anyone to help with making new morphs or hairs or whatever for a long time now. So what's still in the pipeline but hasn't been finished is:

- Finished UNP texture with animesque nipples

- CBBE texture and Bodyslide preset

- Animal ear and horn selection sliders, possibly removing the current bang selection slider to make room for them

After that, the only way anything like new face options or a male option could show up, would be if Speaker decides to shoulder even more of the workload than he already has, or if someone with the skills to make models and morphs miraculously shows up to help us out.

Calm down there, nothing's changed at all on that front - I just take care of the technical bits with the ESP and file structure and Speaker does some of everything from body textures to model assistance, but we haven't had anyone to help with making new morphs or hairs or whatever for a long time now. So what's still in the pipeline but hasn't been finished is:

- Finished UNP texture with animesque nipples

- CBBE texture and Bodyslide preset

- Animal ear and horn selection sliders, possibly removing the current bang selection slider to make room for them

After that, the only way anything like new face options or a male option could show up, would be if Speaker decides to shoulder even more of the workload than he already has, or if someone with the skills to make models and morphs miraculously shows up to help us out.

Hmmm.....If i found someone who can help will you accept him or her?

I am the one of major member of the 9dm BBS,maybe i can find anyone to help this MOD?

Thanks for your insisting,good luck

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! The "Lite" version of this mod has been removed by Nexus mod's staff!

By the way is nice to see, this mods is finding new supporters!

By Mud "- Animal ear and horn selection sliders". This would be great! Being able to create luvly anime/manga elves and succubis is... IS... IS! Being able to have "blush-like" make up, may be more mouth shapes and hairstyles would be nice to. Sorry if I am asking for to much but, this mod has SO MUCH potential!

Thank you so much for this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/673091/?

***Edit*** Have you seen this Nexus mod's user screenshots and videos? He has been creating such beautiful anime/manga characters since so long...

shaqking -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6905088/?tb=images&pUp=1

post-718425-0-83847600-1503412743_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

thanks for your working,hard to find words explain how excited i was when seeing this updata

when shangus abandon this mod making i was want to help find someone if can save this mod,but several months pass i can't find anyone to help mud

keep updataing this mod

it's so thanks for you to take over this mod

good luck

thanks for your working,hard to find words explain how excited i was when seeing this updata

when shangus abandon this mod making i was want to help find someone if can save this mod,but several months pass i can't find anyone to help mud

keep updataing this mod

it's so thanks for you to take over this mod

good luck

yep thanks

Bodyslide Mutator in games can't do anything to the character in 1.2 version

was it a new feature of the mod,or it is a bug?i don't know,but now i am not allow to change the body in games

hair is good with physics,but the height is short

the TDA model:

1b88cec0a8c8e5c8.png

what's mean? i need your pic

I posted this on the More Nasty Critters SLAL forum, but I would like to mention my adventures here in hope someone with more modding skill than I (which would be anyone even dabbling in modding) could find the possible conflict or cause, as I truly enjoy this mod.

"I spent 5 hours trying to figure out why my wolves were not being "endowed by their creators" after starting a new game.  This entailed uninstalling, reinstalling mods (this one and it's associated mods), going over load list, priorities, mod settings in MCM, cussing loudly, banging my head on my desk, and being generally annoying to my neighbors...  Until 5 hours later when I got the genius idea to check a different save and saw that everything was normal there.  Which left the culprit being the new race I was trying out... never occurred to me how they can tangle things up.  It was the Anime Race, btw.  Just throwing this out when things aren't making sense... the cure may not be related as well."

The issue only arose with the character as the race, as I had saves with the followers without problem.  The issue seemed to be the Creature Framework would not see Nude Creatures textures, only about 4 textures for Hentai creatures.  I have no clue on the commonality between the existence of the PC and the creature framework or how there is a conflict.

Again, not a diss on the mod, I truely endorse it, may not be specific to just this mod, as this is the 3rd mod race I've used.

Thanks.

Edit: Correction, this mod isn't involved in the issue I'm having, as it has happened after updating to 10.4 More Nasty Critters... which probably isn't responsible either (most likely), more that I am running between 250 - 255 active mods, depending on my whim... who knows what shit is going on behind the scenes.

again, great mod.

OMG Sorry guys i was Incorrect skeleton file included.

re download fixed version

i was mean that i can't measure the body in game by Racemenu

Here are the pictures

the pink hair is the 0.85 version

the green hair is the 1.21 version,by testing,no matter UUNP or CBBE morphs can't make effect to the body

2d49fb67e26e9eb7.jpgb09a5e79a58d38d4.jpg295bf8a335e8e548.jpgaf1a86daf1bfaf1e.jpg

Here are the pictures

the green hair is the 1.21 version,by testing,no matter UUNP or CBBE morphs can't make effect to the body

2d49fb67e26e9eb7.jpgb09a5e79a58d38d4.jpg295bf8a335e8e548.jpgaf1a86daf1bfaf1e.jpg

I thought about it a lot, but I think I wrote it using a custom skeleton. Would not it work if I rename the skeleton you are using as skeleton.nif in this mode mesh folder and replace it? Of course, the body mesh.

Turkeytail, can you get me a list of whatever changes you've made since the last upload? This new set of files doesn't have various things like the Dawnguard vampire compatibility I added to the mod before you went on hiatus. Were the followers the only new part?

There's also the matter of these little fellas I'd been working on converting over to the race before the hiatus:

Screen_Shot276.png

Here are the pictures

I thought about it a lot, but I think I wrote it using a custom skeleton. Would not it work if I rename the skeleton you are using as skeleton.nif in this mode mesh folder and replace it? Of course, the body mesh.

rename?you mean that it is not patch to the mutator file so that can do any thing to the body?

the mod is  test in a new save which MO have spirit the old version up

For some reason my eye textures don't seem to be working the miku preset eye textures work fine but the others when I switch to them it makes them look like the attached image here, if there is a better way to attach images let me know because Im new to the website post-2425930-0-17294000-1508526484_thumb.jpg

For some reason my eye textures don't seem to be working the miku preset eye textures work fine but the others when I switch to them it makes them look like the attached image here, if there is a better way to attach images let me know because Im new to the website attachicon.gif3421859478_b98c61700a.jpg

I met it when I used old version. I fixed it by editing skyrimprefs.ini.

[Display]

iTexMipMapMinimum=0

iTexMipMapSkip=0