[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Random testing of some things.

Combining face expressions that change the eyes along with MFG Console's face modifiers can have weird results. Plan accordingly when taking screenshots and using mods that include expressions.

Normal here:

ScreenShot125.jpg

Not so normal here:

ScreenShot124.jpg

(Also the fact that the pupils change with the expression is so cool you guys)

RaceMenu's hair color changing works. Yay. Colors are different than the preview because of the default color being teal, so users will need to play around with them to get what they want. However, I'm not sure the eyebrows are matching the hair?

ScreenShot126.jpg

I noticed a little seam with the chin, here, when I went to try and smooth it out with RaceMenu's sculpt tool. It's almost never visible because of shadows, but it's there.

Screen_Shot127.jpg

What skirt is that? Looks like Amelia's without the straps is that a custom zap?

Yup - specifically it's the HDT Test Skirt version with the straps removed.

For those with an invisible head, again, the folder structure isn't correct. There's an extra folder containing the Meshes and Textures, you need to copy Meshes and Textures into Data.

Random testing of some things.

Combining face expressions that change the eyes along with MFG Console's face modifiers can have weird results. Plan accordingly when taking screenshots and using mods that include expressions.

Normal here:

ScreenShot125.jpg

Not so normal here:

ScreenShot124.jpg

(Also the fact that the pupils change with the expression is so cool you guys)

RaceMenu's hair color changing works. Yay. Colors are different than the preview because of the default color being teal, so users will need to play around with them to get what they want. However, I'm not sure the eyebrows are matching the hair?

ScreenShot126.jpg

I noticed a little seam with the chin, here, when I went to try and smooth it out with RaceMenu's sculpt tool. It's almost never visible because of shadows, but it's there.

Screen_Shot127.jpg

What skirt is that? Looks like Amelia's without the straps is that a custom zap?

Yup - specifically it's the HDT Test Skirt version with the straps removed.

For those with an invisible head, again, the folder structure isn't correct. There's an extra folder containing the Meshes and Textures, you need to copy Meshes and Textures into Data.

Alright, I did that. I now have the head mesh, but no eyes or hair. Weird.

I am experiencing the same problem as ponishouldponiponi in regards to the eyes.  I'm getting the default eyes showing up on my character which are floating in the air instead of on her face.  However, if you exit Racemenu and go back into it, the hair should pop up.  Does anyone know how to get the eyes to work?   

Which body and sliders do u use ? uunp ? i want do the same look  :D

yeah

maybe uunp and default value

I am experiencing the same problem as ponishouldponiponi in regards to the eyes.  I'm getting the default eyes showing up on my character which are floating in the air instead of on her face.  However, if you exit Racemenu and go back into it, the hair should pop up.  Does anyone know how to get the eyes to work?   

hmm

any picture or movie?

my eng skill is not good

yeah

hmm

any picture or movie?

my eng skill is not good

This is on a new character

post-519947-0-81833500-1477425970_thumb.jpg

post-519947-0-08423900-1477425973_thumb.jpg

yeah

hmm

any picture or movie?

my eng skill is not good

This is on a new character

chek the first post

i add movie

theres only 2 bugs i encountered.

1. You have to choose a nord race before choosing the anime nord. i tried to use my tempress race to swap to it and i got the eye bug and the normal vanilla chin was showing with the anime chin.

2. Not fully important or even consider a bug to some people. I tried to mess with the skin tones on it and i notice it affects the white part of the eyes too. so if i was to make a red skin character her eyes sclera.

Small bug with one of the expressions - the inside of the mouth does not move when the Combat Shout expression opens her mouth:

Screenshot305295.jpg

oh my mistake and bethesda's work

because i did not make same combat anger and combat shout

maybe next update at will be fixed

1. You have to choose a nord race before choosing the anime nord. i tried to use my tempress race to swap to it and i got the eye bug and the normal vanilla chin was showing with the anime chin.

2. Not fully important or even consider a bug to some people. I tried to mess with the skin tones on it and i notice it affects the white part of the eyes too. so if i was to make a red skin character her eyes sclera.

i'm sorry to too late answer

1.my engliesh skill is bad sorry i don't understand i need any pic or movie

2.it problem was my mistake but i can not help it

This is what i ment. 

The first one was either a skeleton error or a make-up mod i had.post-273674-0-32123800-1478207664_thumb.png

The second one was me looking ad different skin tones and the sclera changes with the skin.post-273674-0-60169500-1478207692_thumb.png

This is what i ment. 

The first one was either a skeleton error or a make-up mod i had.attachicon.gif731d14957b89df9df02035d7c17b38ce.png

The second one was me looking ad different skin tones and the sclera changes with the skin.attachicon.gif2f15ab770290f4a45def9bc04488504d.png

maybe  to resolve first problem i think remove tint(make-up)

post-462782-0-56304700-1478222875_thumb.png

i have not made yet tints therefore don't using tint

One more thing I'm noticing - I was making a compatibility patch for my own use and saw that instead of giving the race its own Skin entry in the CK, you're setting it to use NordRace as its ArmorRace. This can lead to incompatibilities, so unless I'm mistaken, it should be set to DefaultRace, and ARMA and ARMO entries for a custom Skin should be assigned for the race? Whenever the next version is ready, I could try cleaning it up a bit if needed?

One more thing I'm noticing - I was making a compatibility patch for my own use and saw that instead of giving the race its own Skin entry in the CK, you're setting it to use NordRace as its ArmorRace. This can lead to incompatibilities, so ARMA and ARMO entries for a custom Skin should be assigned for the race. Whenever the next version is ready, I could try cleaning it up a bit if needed?

wow sounds great!

thanks

Looks good to me. I wonder if making rounder, "cute" faces will be possible? I don't know anything about making sliders work, unfortunately.

already trying.. but i'm not sure it  you want

i looked at recommended to me if you want 'same' thing, you will be disappointed because they have different texture,uv,meshes..

but you can possible 'similar' 

and today i adding new hair

post-462782-0-32469400-1478514684_thumb.png

Google sucks sometimes i, googles 'skyrim anime race' and this did not come up :/

I started making my own, hadnt got far though till i saw this

Im converting the texture from mikus original body texture so i post that here when its done :)

Also i made a version of the head mesh with the top/back of the head for a bold head

And i know how to make integrated cel shading thats just on the character ill make an example of this and post it