[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

No, the author never created a face morph that'd really fit males, so there's only female. He's also not actively developing assets for it anymore so unless people who can create meshes and morphs want to contribute to the project, it's unlikely there'll be a male option. The update that's been being worked on for the past months is stuff like giving the race extra options, updating assets, fixing errors, that sort of thing, and we'll probably have to start a new thread for it too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2018 at 2:52 PM, Mud said:

No, the author never created a face morph that'd really fit males, so there's only female. He's also not actively developing assets for it anymore so unless people who can create meshes and morphs want to contribute to the project, it's unlikely there'll be a male option. The update that's been being worked on for the past months is stuff like giving the race extra options, updating assets, fixing errors, that sort of thing, and we'll probably have to start a new thread for it too.

That all sounds good, I appreciate what was done. I'll wait patiently for a new update (Hoping for animal ear options, Horns, etc.).

If it helps at all (because I have zero knowledge of creating mods) I found these that may help with reference for future things (More followers, male mesh, alternate female mesh).

https://mephistathedark.deviantart.com/art/MMDxUndertale-Older-Dreemurr-Girls-DL-DOWN-662133479

Or

https://www.patreon.com/posts/drakengard-3-two-12555350

Or

https://jjinomu.deviantart.com/art/DL-Touko-Fukawa-Genocider-Syo-412915499

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ToriHaru said:

Hey, can u get me your Eye Textures Folder pls ? 

My Eye textures is .... ScreenShot147.thumb.jpg.043db23320683be69ded451114e8b5d9.jpg

I  have problems with Eye Textures ...

Okay. the eye number is 172 (1.2ver). Put in "Skyrim\Data\textures\Miku" folder then number 172 eye texture is going to be replaced to this texture

and i had the same problem when i set anisotropic filtering too low(I solved the problem by setting AF higher than 8x), I hope that you can fix ;)

eyes_MikuAp.dds

• 3 weeks later...

Still working on an update guys, were just not rushing anything.

Iv been working on a new body texture that has been made to resemble anime style shading, to have this look the way it dose it requires some edits to an enbs subsurface settings as it greatly effects how much the skin shading shows up and not get bleached out. Bloom is another factor. Im working on a very anime style enb in terms of lighting and shading along with other effects

The outer edgelines are a custom shader boris(the enb author) made for me, it put outer edgelines only on meshes that have subsurface so this means only the player and npcs have outlines and the environment dose not this is intended to look much like how it is in most anime where the environment/background are soft watercolor art with no hard outlined.

This can be toggled on and off ingame, there are some minimal lines on the body but not as much as my previous body texture from previous posts

Iv also been working on an edited/re-sculpted uunp body mesh that has the neck, feet/ankles and hands/wrists sculpted to better suite and anime bodyshape.

This along with a new bodyslide preset that also is styled to an anime style body shape. The neck is alot slimmer along with the shoulders, the mesh is higher poly also and alot smoother. I need to work on the weight painting abit to fix some visual errors, im also working on making this body along with its edit standalone so it dosnt effect vanilla races and is also comparable with all outfits without having to edit the outfit nifs other then bodyslide presets ofcorse

I have also learned how to do face morphs so i in time  i will expand the face morphs available and link currently unused sliders in RM, this one will be a slow process

The head being used in the screenshots below is actually a edited head mesh that is meant to look less like miku and more generic, so your character dosnt immediately look like miku

Mikus face will then be available via a face morph along with some other specific character face shapes . Eye shapes will be the most defining morph that will greatly add variety to faces

Once the standalone race has been fleshed out with a male version i do plan to do a replacer version of the mod that replaces all races with anime interpretation of each race along with npcs(vanilla atleast). This is a monster task to do but ill get to it eventually, in a couple of years or so :tongue: 

enb_2018_03_20_01_00_49_95.pngenb_2018_03_20_01_01_40_44.pngenb_2018_03_20_01_02_03_29.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_57_53_16.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_58_33_67.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_59_28_94.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_59_05_44.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_08_48_35.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_03_06_31.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_09_59_08.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_10_57_20.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_25_18_86.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_22_28_07.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_26_12_06.pngScreenShot154.pngScreenShot142.pngScreenShot141.pngScreenShot147.png

ScreenShot143.pngScreenShot144.pngScreenShot138.pngScreenShot151.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_26_44_49.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_14_47_16.png

Cant say when an update will be i have alot to do both on this and other projects and then rl gets in the way as usal

Mud is also working at his own speed, i know he was fixing some esp stuff

Adding vampire support and other things

Ill try and post more dev shots as i go but yer dont expect any updates anytime soon

Ill release it once im happy with it, there various issues that need sorting, need to find an optimal subsurface setting to have for this sort of skin texture

The skin texture took some time to get to look like that.

Im currently working my ASO (Artistic Skyrim Overhaul) which retextures the entire game to a handpainted/anime like artstyle

An older version of this is currently on the nexus but the new version if far better ill post some shots of that soon

ASO will be a nice compliment to this race particularly the replacer version

15 hours ago, *BlueStar* said:

Ill release it once im happy with it, there various issues that need sorting, need to find an optimal subsurface setting to have for this sort of skin texture

The skin texture took some time to get to look like that.

Im currently working my ASO (Artistic Skyrim Overhaul) which retextures the entire game to a handpainted/anime like artstyle

An older version of this is currently on the nexus but the new version if far better ill post some shots of that soon

ASO will be a nice compliment to this race particularly the replacer version

I was a fool didnt know about ASO. I guess this mod is well-matched with your anime character mod. Thank you for your work. Your mods are what i dreamed, nice XD

I hope you will be happy soon with your project cos i really want to have fun with these as soon as possible ;)  gl!

Bit of an update, but more me just having a mess around ingame and taking a brake.

This test was me figuring how to go about making hair and outfits that suite the body and overall anime art-style

I now know exactly how im going to redo all the vanilla outfits, hair and armors for this style it will just take abit of time

You can see my Project ASO in the background, the grass being the most notable along with the clouds and new sun flare textures

The enb has also had some tweaks made on the skin

Heres a massive image dump, I was abit bored today and also wanted to test out some of the pose mods i installed :tongue:

ScreenShot157.pngenb_2018_04_22_23_59_37_55.pngenb_2018_04_23_00_03_15_74.pngenb_2018_04_23_00_03_42_73.pngenb_2018_04_23_00_06_25_71.pngenb_2018_04_23_00_10_14_89.pngenb_2018_04_23_00_12_01_21.pngScreenShot138.pngScreenShot135.pngScreenShot140.pngenb_2018_04_23_00_13_49_11.pngScreenShot141.pngScreenShot142.pngScreenShot143.pngScreenShot144.pngScreenShot145.pngScreenShot151.pngScreenShot155.pngScreenShot154.pngScreenShot164.pngScreenShot152.pngScreenShot156.pngScreenShot159.pngScreenShot148.pngScreenShot158.pngScreenShot160.pngScreenShot165.png

ScreenShot168.pngScreenShot170.pngScreenShot169.pngScreenShot172.pngScreenShot171.pngScreenShot180.pngScreenShot182.pngScreenShot174.pngScreenShot181.pngenb_2018_04_22_23_57_49_07.pngenb_2018_04_22_23_58_59_47.pngenb_2018_04_22_23_52_51_88.png

11 hours ago, *BlueStar* said:

Bit of an update, but more me just having a mess around ingame and taking a brake.

This test was me figuring how to go about making hair and outfits that suite the body and overall anime art-style

I now know exactly how im going to redo all the vanilla outfits, hair and armors for this style it will just take abit of time

You can see my Project ASO in the background, the grass being the most notable along with the clouds and new sun flare textures

Heres a massive image dump, I was abit bored today and also wanted to test out some of the pose mods i installed :tongue:

I can say Turkeytail Race has some problems. The heads were well-made anime style but body was based on real human(UNP, CBBE).

You know, anime characters have thier own body ratios, shapes (like long legs, slim arms, small shoulders, big head).

Especially people pointed the neck and shoulders because those are imcompatible with anime head since they are weird and too big.

I fixed the mismatching with my custom changes for character shape.

But that means this mod is a pie in the sky for who are not good at using sliders in racemenu for shaping body.

It could be fixed easily by sharing well-made character preset. But Turkeytail didnt.

In short, this mod is forgotten by neglected disharmony of body and head. Anime race has a potential power so I was really sad to no one remembers.

You are a hero. I cant support technical problem but im willing to help anything if you need.

Thank you for your hard work.

On 4/22/2018 at 10:28 PM, *BlueStar* said:

Looks incredible, I'm excited to see more of this!!

On 13.04.2018 at 1:29 AM, *BlueStar* said:

Still working on an update guys, were just not rushing anything.

Iv been working on a new body texture that has been made to resemble anime style shading, to have this look the way it dose it requires some edits to an enbs subsurface settings as it greatly effects how much the skin shading shows up and not get bleached out. Bloom is another factor. Im working on a very anime style enb in terms of lighting and shading along with other effects

The outer edgelines are a custom shader boris(the enb author) made for me, it put outer edgelines only on meshes that have subsurface so this means only the player and npcs have outlines and the environment dose not this is intended to look much like how it is in most anime where the environment/background are soft watercolor art with no hard outlined.

This can be toggled on and off ingame, there are some minimal lines on the body but not as much as my previous body texture from previous posts

Iv also been working on an edited/re-sculpted uunp body mesh that has the neck, feet/ankles and hands/wrists sculpted to better suite and anime bodyshape.

This along with a new bodyslide preset that also is styled to an anime style body shape. The neck is alot slimmer along with the shoulders, the mesh is higher poly also and alot smoother. I need to work on the weight painting abit to fix some visual errors, im also working on making this body along with its edit standalone so it dosnt effect vanilla races and is also comparable with all outfits without having to edit the outfit nifs other then bodyslide presets ofcorse

I have also learned how to do face morphs so i in time  i will expand the face morphs available and link currently unused sliders in RM, this one will be a slow process

The head being used in the screenshots below is actually a edited head mesh that is meant to look less like miku and more generic, so your character dosnt immediately look like miku

Mikus face will then be available via a face morph along with some other specific character face shapes . Eye shapes will be the most defining morph that will greatly add variety to faces

Once the standalone race has been fleshed out with a male version i do plan to do a replacer version of the mod that replaces all races with anime interpretation of each race along with npcs(vanilla atleast). This is a monster task to do but ill get to it eventually, in a couple of years or so :tongue: 

enb_2018_03_20_01_00_49_95.pngenb_2018_03_20_01_01_40_44.pngenb_2018_03_20_01_02_03_29.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_57_53_16.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_58_33_67.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_59_28_94.pngenb_2018_03_25_17_59_05_44.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_08_48_35.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_03_06_31.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_09_59_08.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_10_57_20.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_25_18_86.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_22_28_07.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_26_12_06.pngScreenShot154.pngScreenShot142.pngScreenShot141.pngScreenShot147.png

ScreenShot143.pngScreenShot144.pngScreenShot138.pngScreenShot151.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_26_44_49.pngenb_2018_03_25_18_14_47_16.png

Cant say when an update will be i have alot to do both on this and other projects and then rl gets in the way as usal

Mud is also working at his own speed, i know he was fixing some esp stuff

Adding vampire support and other things

Ill try and post more dev shots as i go but yer dont expect any updates anytime soon

It works great with the yundao HDT hairstyles :open_mouth:  

Great work btw!

19 hours ago, Ivanonishchenko said:

It works great with the yundao HDT hairstyles :open_mouth:  

Great work btw!

Nice spot, the anime head has now been remodels to fit with all hair mods. I have to make all the hair this mod comes with compatible now but still it means there's alot more hair available for the race then before.

4 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

Wait, so this is still being worked on???? 

If so, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I've been looking for something like this for ages! The Elin mod looks great, but I prefer my anime grills to be more "womanly"

I cannot wait for updates!

Yer were still at it just going at our own pace, cant say when there will be an update but yer soon

• 2 weeks later...

Can u change the Skeleton back to default race like in 1.0? This custom skeleton make me cant use XP32 MSE to change the weapon location and different style, also some item only have default race so it become invincible :frown:
I try to change the skeleton buy TES5Edit, it work, yes, but the body not fit at all, head too small, long neck and stuff like dat, i can use racemenu to edit the body, but ... tho 3 follower, i cant do anything about them :confounded:
So that why, pls make this race buy default, i cant edit meshes and texture seen im not a modder :bawling: