Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Only supports Cass and Veronica. They needed very complex and individual scripting' date=' so the only way to add custom companions is to add in scripting for them. We aren't going to do that for every companion in existence, and besides, some mod makers might not want their creations put into these situations.

[/quote']

ok good to know so i have to try add some sqripts to my "personal" companiens. guess i have to look bit deeper into the plugin. ;)

• 1 month later...

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1702 Right there' date=' but so you know we're in the middle of updating it so it works with Sexout instead of SI.

[/quote']

Hi Loogie. I incidentally had a look at your mod with SI this afternoon, because I was trying some alternative mod combinations, and I can say that I liked it so far. That quest-line is very funny and I would have love to see more, but the game froze (because of some problem with SI, I suppose), so I didn't continue and reverted the mods back to Sexout.

Now, I tried to activate your mod and the game crashed, so I suppose this is still a SI version, right?

Man, I would love to see your mod in action with Sexout. Err... how's the state of things...? ;)

Thanks!

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1702 Right there' date=' but so you know we're in the middle of updating it so it works with Sexout instead of SI.

[/quote']

Hi Loogie. I incidentally had a look at your mod with SI this afternoon, because I was trying some alternative mod combinations, and I can say that I liked it so far. That quest-line is very funny and I would have love to see more, but the game froze (because of some problem with SI, I suppose), so I didn't continue and reverted the mods back to Sexout.

Now, I tried to activate your mod and the game crashed, so I suppose this is still a SI version, right?

Man, I would love to see your mod in action with Sexout. Err... how's the state of things...? ;)

Thanks!

Let me guess... it crashes when you try to load a save, yes? Workgirl always did that. You're only choice is to use a save from before you used Workgirl.

Sucks, doesn't it?

Hey' date=' Abelius, Tryout currently is working with Sexout - check the Sexout forum. The version in this thread currently still uses SI. To disable it, remove Tryout, replace it with the download at the bottom of http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37416 then start your game and save it. You can then safely remove the placeholder mod.

[/quote']

Now that's ironacally funny. That link was the one responsible for me finding this awesome forum in the first place. So many wayarounds and circles to end at the starting point! :D

Many thanks for clarifying this for me, Loogie. I'll do what you say when I'm home. I almost can't wait to see my character receiving her lessons from Easy Pete, ha, ha!

Let me guess... it crashes when you try to load a save' date=' yes? Workgirl always did that. You're only choice is to use a save from before you used Workgirl.

Sucks, doesn't it?

[/quote']

Hi Tregarin, thanks for replying.

No, I don't have that problem, even with so many activates/deactivates at FOMM, so I suppose I had some degree of luck. :rolleyes:

Actually, the game didn't even started with Sexout and the mod of this page, but Loogie kindly redirected me to the correct Sexout plugin version at NVNexus, so no sweat.

Regards!

Sorry to disappoint' date=' but the whore questline isn't in the Sexout version.

[/quote']

AAAAAARGH!!! :s

Ermmm... It seems I'll need find out how to have SI and Sexout at the same time then. I hope it could be possible without taking too many plugins from Sexout... :-/

Thank you for your clarification again, even if it was a bucket of cold water. :P

Sorry to disappoint' date=' but the whore questline isn't in the Sexout version.

[/quote']

AAAAAARGH!!! :s

Ermmm... It seems I'll need find out how to have SI and Sexout at the same time then. I hope it could be possible without taking too many plugins from Sexout... :-/

Easy enough to do... drop Bribe/Discount and possibly Rapers to avoid conflicts. (I ran with Rapers and all of SI without problems, except when both triggered at the same time... that just interrupted me in the middle of sex, which was annoying) Maybe drop Hookups as well, but that's up to you.

Watch for when you first try whoring at Gamorrah or the Wrangler using SI, as the pro outfit you get will trigger the Sexout Prostitute plugin too... but you can disable the outfits in Sexout, so that's an easy fix.

That should avoid the major and minor problems... except if they just don't want to play nicely, in which case you're out of luck. :(

The SI prostitute quest probably will never make it to the Sexout version. Bromm is too busy these days and GalenZ has big plans for the prostitute plugin.

Fair enough! As long there're people coding great things to come, there's no absolutely any problem. :shy:

I started a new game and have some strange problem. NCR goes hostile when i attack the legion while i don't seem to be able to get the legion hostile at all. The stats show they really don't like me but it seems to have no effect in the game anymore. I tried an older save game after removing tryout and everything worked fine. Maybe it was some other bug in nv but i have the feeling tryout caused this behaviour.

This is a really embarrassing question, and I must ask you all to pardon my ignorance, but where can I download this mod? The first page seemingly has no link I could find to download it.

Cheers.

EDIT: Actually, nvm, I think I found the answer in page 80. Is it just the wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp file? Is there nothing else with it?

Sort of... it can be run without problems, but you have to leave out a fair amount of Sexout plugins for that. The problems usually happen when you have the Wsex tryout trigger while a sexout plugin is doing it's job... (or vice versa) since they don't talk to each other, they just assume the other doesn't exist, so you can be prostituting yourself somewhere via sexout and suddenly someone can run up and demand sex thanks to Wsex. It makes for some screwy animations all of a sudden. (or trying to get a discount via Wsex and suddenly get raped... it can cause animation and model issues, usually meaning you have to restart the program and reload)

It can also lead to some doubling of dialogue lines... not much of an issue, but bloody annoying.

• 8 months later...

I don't suppose anyone still has it? I have various things that are dependent on Sexual Innuendo, so I can't easily switch to Sexout (nevermind I just spend days modding New Vegas and finally want to get to play), and the old version of Workgirl tryout doesn't include nearly all the things Bromm's version did.

I've taken a look at that 'full dialogue' version, and I think its size is caused by the fact that for some reason, it contains EVERY script from the FalloutNV.esm, even though it does not in any way change any of them. Probably some unclean importing somewhere.

That said, it seems to have LESS options than the one Kashked posted.

Anyway, thanks for that. I'll have to mess around with it some more to try and figure out if one of them does what I want it to do.

I don't suppose anyone still has it? I have various things that are dependent on Sexual Innuendo' date=' so I can't easily switch to Sexout (nevermind I just spend days modding New Vegas and finally want to get to play), and the old version of Workgirl tryout doesn't include nearly all the things Bromm's version did.

[/quote']

Perhaps I can help you with that...

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8784

• 3 months later...

Archived