[Sims 4] Leksana Animations

Hello everyone, im adding one new animation, using with Dining Table, Desk. And dont forget to give your partner breathe :lol:

Thank you for the update. One question though, will you be making more bed-Anal animations any time soon?  :angel:

Not for now sorry, I need to deal with the sound system and rework my animations, because Im trying to add several sounds in one animation, and when I use that animation my game crash. I dont like my result, and I have no reason to make the animation more, because Im doing it for myself and simply share them with you. :s 

Hello everyone, im adding one new animation, using with Dining Table, Desk. And dont forget to give your partner breathe :lol:

Thank you for the update. One question though, will you be making more bed-Anal animations any time soon?  :angel:

Not for now sorry, I need to deal with the sound system and rework my animations, because Im trying to add several sounds in one animation, and when I use that animation my game crash. I dont like my result, and I have no reason to make the animation more, because Im doing it for myself and simply share them with you. :s 

Thanks for the response Oleksana.  :)

less animations for woohoo in floor ...i know making animations for sims 4 not easy ... but .... could you make a lots ...for woohoo in floor ... Oleksana ..

by the way ... thanks so much  for update ... we will waiting for another :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

less animations for woohoo in floor ...i know making animations for sims 4 not easy ... but .... could you make a lots ...for woohoo in floor ... Oleksana ..

by the way ... thanks so much  for update ... we will waiting for another :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I will try, but no promises, for me is more important interesting pose and no location or type of sex :P

I will try, but no promises, for me is more important interesting pose and no location or type of sex :P

thanks .......... Oleksana ..... :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

You can use s4pe instead of s4s for adding multisound. It's much more easier and game don't crash. S4S has some problems with adding multisound.

And thanks for your work :)

You can use s4pe instead of s4s for adding multisound. It's much more easier and game don't crash. S4S has some problems with adding multisound.

Thanks, but when im trying this way (Grid->Add Event), after confirming all my values just reset, and i dont know whats wrong :angry:

post-400035-0-08346300-1477938429_thumb.jpg

Thanks, but when im trying this way (Grid->Add Event), after confirming all my values just reset, and i dont know whats wrong :angry:

Strange thing.. I did have the same problems with adding multisound in S4S, but S4PE works perfect. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your support guys :blush:

Thank you!! Both for your update and your previous work!

Which one are the new ones?

The new ones is a last 3 animations on preview - Vaginal Bend, Blowjob Kneel, Blowjob Squat. :P

Hey leksana! I am also working on some animations,I've followed the tutorial  but when I play my animations on sims 4 they just go to there locations and do nothing.why?  

Thanks for your support guys :blush:

Thank you!! Both for your update and your previous work!

Which one are the new ones?

The new ones is a last 3 animations on preview - Vaginal Bend, Blowjob Kneel, Blowjob Squat. :P

Hey leksana! I am also working on some animations,I've followed the tutorial  but when I play my animations on sims 4 they just go to there locations and do nothing.why?  

Hi, all my knowledge about blender animation from this video, maybe it will help you too.