Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

I can see why he'd have a following! I'd keep his default armor simple to start with, though. But I'd love it if you happened to bundle that armor in with the mod, maybe something that turns up somewhere along the way ^_~.

Edit: So I was thinking about the Discovered stage, when you are being blackmailed by someone who has found out about your dark secret. I think it should go a little like this:

As you progress through the budding relationship with your chosen family member, you are occasionally given the opportunity to send them a love letter, with three options: Chaste (straightforward and not the slightest bit sexy), Flirty (subtle hints of your interest in them), and Dirty (you basically tell them you want their hot cock/cunt all night long). If you choose the third option at any time the letter is intercepted without your knowledge and never delivered. You discover this when you ask your family member if they liked the letter you sent them (via dialog option) and they say, "Letter? What letter? I never got any letter."

So now you're panicked as you realize a dirty letter is out there with both your names on them. You wonder if someone will find it, but nothing happens for a couple of days. Then suddenly one day a courier arrives with a letter for you, this one from a mysterious stranger who quotes lines from your dirty letter and explain that they'll reveal this letter to the people unless you do exactly as they say. They have a series of tasks for you to complete, and any deviation or refusal will result in exposure.

The tasks should start off light. The blackmailer would test the waters first by seeing how far you'll go to protect the secret, so the first task might be to do something humiliating in public, like strip naked or yell something embarrassing. Once you do that, they'll send you another letter with another task, and so on. I'm thinking this person has a bigger agenda beyond just toying with you, like maybe they're using you to complete a series of tasks that help them acquire something powerful. It would culminate in them sending you into some dungeon to retrieve something or other, but you could turn the tables on them and find out who they are. Maybe they're over confident and accidentally drop hints in their notes to you as to who they are. If you're clever and you pay attention, you could figure it out and confront them. Then you could intimidate, persuade, bribe or murder them to get rid of them. Or maybe you'll just complete their tasks and be done with it, or complete the tasks and recover what they're after, then kill them when they come to retrieve it and keep it for yourself. It's ultimately up to the player.

Going back to what I said before, I like the idea of adding the blackmailer in early on and establishing them as a character in the background. If we did it right and made them just some generic person with a generic name you wouldn't look at twice, most players might not even realize they're new. If the family is in Breezeholm in Whiterun, then the blackmailer might take up residence in one of the outlying farms and only occasionally makes their way into the city. It would be easier to hide them among a lot of people, so it would be a problem if the player is using a custom house in the middle of nowhere for his family to live in. Not sure what to do with that. We might have to force the player to pick one of the vanilla houses for their family to live in, just to keep it simple.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on the subject and I figured I'd post them here so I don't forget them later.

Edit: So I was thinking about the Discovered stage, when you are being blackmailed by someone who has found out about your dark secret. I think it should go a little like this:

As you progress through the budding relationship with your chosen family member, you are occasionally given the opportunity to send them a love letter, with three options: Chaste (straightforward and not the slightest bit sexy), Flirty (subtle hints of your interest in them), and Dirty (you basically tell them you want their hot cock/cunt all night long). If you choose the third option at any time the letter is intercepted without your knowledge and never delivered. You discover this when you ask your family member if they liked the letter you sent them (via dialog option) and they say, "Letter? What letter? I never got any letter."

So now you're panicked as you realize a dirty letter is out there with both your names on them. You wonder if someone will find it, but nothing happens for a couple of days. Then suddenly one day a courier arrives with a letter for you, this one from a mysterious stranger who quotes lines from your dirty letter and explain that they'll reveal this letter to the people unless you do exactly as they say. They have a series of tasks for you to complete, and any deviation or refusal will result in exposure.

The tasks should start off light. The blackmailer would test the waters first by seeing how far you'll go to protect the secret, so the first task might be to do something humiliating in public, like strip naked or yell something embarrassing. Once you do that, they'll send you another letter with another task, and so on. I'm thinking this person has a bigger agenda beyond just toying with you, like maybe they're using you to complete a series of tasks that help them acquire something powerful. It would culminate in them sending you into some dungeon to retrieve something or other, but you could turn the tables on them and find out who they are. Maybe they're over confident and accidentally drop hints in their notes to you as to who they are. If you're clever and you pay attention, you could figure it out and confront them. Then you could intimidate, persuade, bribe or murder them to get rid of them. Or maybe you'll just complete their tasks and be done with it, or complete the tasks and recover what they're after, then kill them when they come to retrieve it and keep it for yourself. It's ultimately up to the player.

Going back to what I said before, I like the idea of adding the blackmailer in early on and establishing them as a character in the background. If we did it right and made them just some generic person with a generic name you wouldn't look at twice, most players might not even realize they're new. If the family is in Breezeholm in Whiterun, then the blackmailer might take up residence in one of the outlying farms and only occasionally makes their way into the city. It would be easier to hide them among a lot of people, so it would be a problem if the player is using a custom house in the middle of nowhere for his family to live in. Not sure what to do with that. We might have to force the player to pick one of the vanilla houses for their family to live in, just to keep it simple.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on the subject and I figured I'd post them here so I don't forget them later.

I like your ideas. Especially about adding them early. I already have someone in mind. I like the concept of quests starting light then getting heavy later on. To play the mod, the player would have to live in one of the vanilla houses.

Currently I'm trying to come up with schedules for the Nord family members. So that way the player can seduce mom or sis while the dad and brother are out hunting or working.

Or seduce dad and brother while the mom and sis are out in the market.

These schedules will be the same for all family members regardless of race.

I was thinking about leaving Breezehome out of the mod. Since one, it's small and two, Lydia is always there. What do you think?

Honeyside might be a bit too small, too. The other three should be okay, but the lack of proper bed space for all four family members plus housecarl might look a little silly.

I think a custom house might be better, maybe nestled somewhere outside Whiterun with the farms and meadery. This'd put you a convenient distance from a city for the women to go shopping, close enough to the wilds to have the men go hunting occasionally, and would keep your newly introduced blackmailer close at hand if you hid him amongst the citizenry. Hell, maybe the blackmailer works at the meadery and your new house sits right along the path he takes to work every day.

Above poster has a point. Also I have a suggestion with Orcs (If you're planning to do them). Have it like how things are in the Strongholds, say if you're going after the father, the son at the same time could be interested in you (if you're female, won't apply is you're male). The son later finds out, the conclusion being the son challenging the father, to run the family and to have your cunt. There may be some problems, but if Queen thinks it's a good idea, surely you could work it out.

Anyway that's my idea, might not be the best. Obviously it's up to QueenBee for it to be in the mod.

I like your ideas. Especially about adding them early. I already have someone in mind. I like the concept of quests starting light then getting heavy later on. To play the mod' date=' the player would have to live in one of the vanilla houses.

Currently I'm trying to come up with schedules for the Nord family members. So that way the player can seduce mom or sis while the dad and brother are out hunting or working.

Or seduce dad and brother while the mom and sis are out in the market.

These schedules will be the same for all family members regardless of race.

I was thinking about leaving Breezehome out of the mod. Since one, it's small and two, Lydia is always there. What do you think?

[/quote']

You're right, Breezehome's a bit cramped for more than two, and I somehow forgot about Lydia (which could be because I beheaded her early on, just for kicks). As for the schedules, don't make it too easy to get a single family member alone, at least not at first. Remember that eventually you'll get them as followers, though perhaps we should limit it to just your chosen family member becomes a follower, and then it'll be easy to get them alone. But I love the idea of choosing to do chores with your family, that makes it feel realistic. The dialog trees are going to be very complex, but it'll be worth it if we do it right.

Honeyside might be a bit too small' date=' too. The other three should be okay, but the lack of proper bed space for all four family members plus housecarl might look a little silly.

I think a custom house might be better, maybe nestled somewhere outside Whiterun with the farms and meadery. This'd put you a convenient distance from a city for the women to go shopping, close enough to the wilds to have the men go hunting occasionally, and would keep your newly introduced blackmailer close at hand if you hid him amongst the citizenry. Hell, maybe the blackmailer works at the meadery and your new house sits right along the path he takes to work every day.

[/quote']

Yeah, I like this idea better. It saves us trying to work the families into everyday life in every city and town with a vanilla house (no idea how hard that is). I also like the idea of the blackmailer working at the meadery. I did the questline that takes me there and haven't been there since. I don't suppose we could take an unused NPC that's already in the game and make them the blackmailer, just in case?

Well considering that we can make our own houses now in hearthfire, why not make it available to use one of those? I mean, the house will pretty much have everything from a garden to plant stuff to animal pen. Plenty of stuff the family can do for chores.

P/s: I've never bookmarked a WIP mods before, but this totally got bookmarked. ;D

Well considering that we can make our own houses now in hearthfire' date=' why not make it available to use one of those? I mean, the house will pretty much have everything from a garden to plant stuff to animal pen. Plenty of stuff the family can do for chores.

[/quote']

You're certainly right. The Hearthfire homes would be perfect; enough bed space for four people, plenty of room in the house, lots of stuff to do around the house.

There's really only two problems. One, the Hearthfire homes are so damn far from everything else. You couldn't easily integrate cities and such into NPC paths, and setting up the blackmailer wouldn't be a simple matter either.

But the biggest issue is, you can't guarantee people even have Hearthfire. The problem with DLC requirements is it can shut out potential players. In Hearthfire's case, it could be as simple as someone not wanting to pay $5 for what they can get in mods now for free.

Well considering that we can make our own houses now in hearthfire' date=' why not make it available to use one of those? I mean, the house will pretty much have everything from a garden to plant stuff to animal pen. Plenty of stuff the family can do for chores.

[/quote']

You're certainly right. The Hearthfire homes would be perfect; enough bed space for four people, plenty of room in the house, lots of stuff to do around the house.

There's really only two problems. One, the Hearthfire homes are so damn far from everything else. You couldn't easily integrate cities and such into NPC paths, and setting up the blackmailer wouldn't be a simple matter either.

But the biggest issue is, you can't guarantee people even have Hearthfire. The problem with DLC requirements is it can shut out potential players. In Hearthfire's case, it could be as simple as someone not wanting to pay $5 for what they can get in mods now for free.

Another thing is that sometimes the houses from Hearthfire glitch. I mean that when building a house, the house in-game doesn't update to what you've actually built.

If anyone could tell me about a decent image hosting site where I don't have to censor the hell out of it I'd upload some UNP and UNPB images with max weight.

What about just uploading them through the forum's attachment feature?

I just want to punch myself in the face now...brb getting screenshots.

(Below is my original post for posterity's sake. Below that is an edit explaining the concept.)

So I've been looking around on the site' date=' and I notice there are no mods posted for incest. I looked it up elsewhere, and so far nothing. Is anyone working on this? I'd love to see it if they are.

What I'd really like is a mod that lets me start the game as someone who's a member of a large family, with the option of romancing/seducing one or more of them. Brother/sister, father/daughter, mother/son...hell, father/son or sister/sister, I don't care. Any combination.

If no one is working on this, please someone start!

EDIT:

THIS IS NOW A MOD!

Kain82 has been gracious enough to offer to construct this mod using my basic outline. We're still at the earliest of planning stages, but the basic idea is as follows:

Once you acquire a player house of any kind, you have the option of sending a message to your family via courier to come and live with you. You select which country the letter goes to, thus choosing what nationality your family is. That way if you play a Redguard, your family will be Redguard as well.

The families will consist of a mother, father, brother and sister, with the possibility of future expansion including extended family members. You will be able to pursue and romance any family member of your choosing. This means you can be a male going after your mother, a female going for some hot sister/sister action, or maybe you want your daddy in bed with you. It's up to you!

We're still ironing out the specifics, but a feature wish list so far includes:

1. Family members will also be followers, each with their own unique skill set.

2. Romance your chosen family member by questing together, giving them gifts and dropping subtle hints via dialog trees.

3. Once wooed, your chosen family member will occasionally provide you with gifts, with the random chance that they'll give you something powerful (maybe, not sure if can be done).

4. A quest line that threatens your incestuous relationship. Can you keep it a secret? Or will you be exposed and ostracized by society? Dun dun dunnnn!

We're still at the very beginning, so this thread is more of a planning area, but feel free to throw in your suggestions and ideas. Every little bit helps, and we want this to cater to all you incest lovers out there.

I didn't see this in the thread, so I'm just gonna ask -- Is your family's age chosen by default, or do you get to pick that as well? Probably not, as I imagine that may be complicated, but I figure it worth asking!

I think ages will have to be predetermined, since Skyrim doesn't have an age system. As far as using the Hearthfire house is concerned, I agree that it would be too complicated and would remove the possibility of having the family go to market. It would also be impossible to sneak in the blackmailer, at least not in a place where it would make sense for them to have discovered you.

Kain, we really need to start pinning down the specifics of each stage. I began writing some of the Father/son dialog a bit last night as a sample, though I'm finding it harder than I thought to write from the point of view of a gay man hitting on his father. The brother/brother dialog is coming easier, and I feel confident about writing everything else from the female perspective (duh).

So I finally found the time to make some screenshots (after randomly falling asleep). Picture 1-3 are just UNPB,UNP,CBBE (dunno why the mesh looks like that, I normally don't work with CBBE) and CHSBHC loaded in 3ds max for "size" comparison and the last 2 are UNPB and UNP ingame (the quality could be better but I can't upload anything over 500kb).

post-27820-13597880349295_thumb.png

post-27820-13597880353071_thumb.png

post-27820-13597880355505_thumb.jpg

post-27820-13597880357627_thumb.jpg

I agree the house should be a custom made one. Selecting the age of family members sounds complicated, and I don't know if it's possible.

@QueenBee: As for pinning down the quest stages, I was just gonna go with your suggestions.

First Stage: You move in family.

Second Stage: Seduce family member.

Third Stage: Blackmailer.

Fourth Stage: Deal with Blackmailer.

There will be mini stages in between each.

You can tell me how they play out.

@Absurd: Thanks for posting pics.

Alright, first off I love that this mod is finally being worked on, and quite heavily it appears at that!

I think it's awesome to show some love to the incest fans around here.

Also, while i love the way that you guys are playing this, I would like to offer a suggestion for anyone that might like an alternate way of playing it...Namely:

What if the relationship pre-existed before you came to skyrim? This doesn't have to do away with the taboo of hiding it from others family members, or from hiding it in public...but what would be the problem with having you, say, already in love with your sister and she in love with you, to the point where you have already accepted one another and were actively fucking before you came to skyrim for whatever reason?

Just something I would like to add. Then again, I wouldn't mind having A sister waiting for you in Riverwood when you get out of helgen either :P.