[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some

I love your animations, but the massage table one does'nt work for me.  there's no wickedwhims menu on it, but massage chair has men​u and it looks like it may be the massage table animation happens there because the guy is laying down sort of across the chair lengthwise mostly floating in mid-air and she is giving handjob  and looks like it may be the handjob animation for massage chair ... thing is, I chose bj in the massage chair ....  Weird, right?

... post-1191513-0-15792800-1476988088_thumb.pngjust like the picture in the post before this one actually.

How Fix this Pose attachicon.gif20.10.2016_19-43-38.png

I love your animations, but the massage table one does'nt work for me.  there's no wickedwhims menu on it, but massage chair has men​u and it looks like it may be the massage table animation happens there because the guy is laying down sort of across the chair lengthwise mostly floating in mid-air and she is giving handjob  and looks like it may be the handjob animation for massage chair ... thing is, I chose bj in the massage chair ....  Weird, right?

... attachicon.gif10-20-16_11-53-05 AM.pngjust like the picture in the post before this one actually.

Massage table work only for WickedWhims patreon for the moment and For the blowjob problem reported already fixed in the next update 

How Fix this Pose attachicon.gif20.10.2016_19-43-38.png

... attachicon.gif10-20-16_11-53-05 AM.pngjust like the picture in the post before this one actually.

Massage table work only for WickedWhims patreon for the moment and For the blowjob problem reported already fixed in the next update 

I wish I would have known that before posting about it ... ya lost a few points on that one, but still love your animations.

Salut Omaster, vu que je vois que tu es français j'en profite pour poster en français, ça sera plus comprehensible. Deja super boulot franchement, par contre je n'arrive pas a declencher les action a 4, est ce qu'il y a une façon particuliere de les declencher?

Salut Omaster, vu que je vois que tu es français j'en profite pour poster en français, ça sera plus comprehensible. Deja super boulot franchement, par contre je n'arrive pas a declencher les action a 4, est ce qu'il y a une façon particuliere de les declencher?

Salut et merci, alors pour les actions 4 tu dois d'abord être dans une action à 3 et invité ou rejoindre, et le même systeme pour se retrouver de 2 à 3 :)

Salut et merci, alors pour les actions 4 tu dois d'abord être dans une action à 3 et invité ou rejoindre, et le même systeme pour se retrouver de 2 à 3 :)

J'y avais pas pensé mais c'est logique en fait, merci

I'm loving all the animations you are doing! and i love how quickly you are putting them out, not a day goes by when i check this site and i see you have a new animation! i just wanna say i love you!!! and i love how fluid they all are XD <333

please continue the amazing work! you are one of my favorite animators/modders *heart eyes*

Thank you. Please more Yogasutra animations :)

Can you make a cum on back animation? Nothing is more fun than a full body bukkake

Update 21 October fixed the blowjob1 problem, added 2 MF animations Yogasutra, vaginal on YogaMat or floor for non user of WickedWhims patreon and doggy anal,  anal on floor

I dont make video this time, sorry 

Awesome!! Thank you again!!

I'm loving all the animations you are doing! and i love how quickly you are putting them out, not a day goes by when i check this site and i see you have a new animation! i just wanna say i love you!!! and i love how fluid they all are XD <333

please continue the amazing work! you are one of my favorite animators/modders *heart eyes*

:heart: Thank you Omaster!  :)

Thank you everyone for your kind words :)

I wanted to make a buttjob, so ok for the cum on back and for the Yogasutra I'm going to need creativity XD

ery good animation, you can create an animation with more than 3 Men on a woman? His would be really cool, it lacks some gang bang throughout his mouhaha :blush:
v

but your animations are beautiful continues like this, sorry for my english very bad :s

very good animation, you can create an animation with more than 3 Men on a woman? His would be really cool, it lacks some gang bang throughout his mouhaha but your animations are beautiful continues like this, sorry for my english very bad

ery good animation, you can create an animation with more than 3 Men on a woman? His would be really cool, it lacks some gang bang throughout his mouhaha :blush:

v

but your animations are beautiful continues like this, sorry for my english very bad :s

very good animation, you can create an animation with more than 3 Men on a woman? His would be really cool, it lacks some gang bang throughout his mouhaha but your animations are beautiful continues like this, sorry for my english very bad

It would be good but a 4some animation take me several hours like entire day to create... More sims more time

Love these animations!!! Any chance of doing male self sucking animations?

If I do that, the Sim will be broken back  :lol:

Update 22 October added 2 MF animations Buttjob on floor (Anal) and trying to make a sensual animations like a dance on floor (Teasing)

post-1104589-0-71791400-1477089383_thumb.jpg

post-1104589-0-94594200-1477089398_thumb.jpg

Love these animations!!! Any chance of doing male self sucking animations?

If I do that, the Sim will be broken back  :lol:

Update 22 October added 2 MF animations Buttjob on floor (Anal) and trying to make a sensual animations like a dance on floor (Teasing)

Dam get some sleep :).