[WIP] Succubus Spell Pack

TheNoble

Oh, man! Here I was trying to get PSQ and the vanilla system to interact seamlessly and being dissapointed with the results, and along you come with the idea to just build a system of it's own! Brilliant! This is everything I wanted to get out of PSQ!

If you need any help I am so down.

Actually speaking of which I have a version of PSQ's charm power which functions exactly like you describe in your "Seductive Touch" idea, save the leveling... However I also can't figure out how to make it trigger through a kissing animation, and I tried very hard. Though if you want the learning experience then pay no mind to me, I'll just be here watching hungrily.

The only thing I can come up with is to not put it on a spell/power, and instead make it sneak attack/dialogue type of thing. Same way sneak-feeding works right now, in fact replace sneak feeding with a sneak-forceful-kiss. Depending on the level it would daze(can't do anything until takes damage or spell is broken) with a possibility of collapse with no stamina/debuff, follow you(without attacking), fight your enemies(uncontrollably, and after all enemies dead ask for a reward), or become full follower temporarily or permanently(until death). First two effects will be broken when target takes damage, all but the last one check every five(10, 30 60 whatever) seconds to try to break the effect. In all cases you can give a suggestion to the target to have some kind of sex with a chance to break the effect if the target is not into it.

That sounds pretty much perfect, however you decide to go through with it. To me, anyways, that actually makes more sense from a realistic (if any of this can be considered so) sense than it being a spell or even the sneak feed from PSQ. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, these plans you have are everything I've felt was missing in all the different Succubus mods. Thanks for the work you're putting in!

Oh, man! Here I was trying to get PSQ and the vanilla system to interact seamlessly and being dissapointed with the results, and along you come with the idea to just build a system of it's own! Brilliant! This is everything I wanted to get out of PSQ!

Actually speaking of which I have a version of PSQ's charm power which functions exactly like you describe in your "Seductive Touch" idea, save the leveling... However I also can't figure out how to make it trigger through a kissing animation, and I tried very hard. Though if you want the learning experience then pay no mind to me, I'll just be here watching hungrily.

The only thing I can come up with is to not put it on a spell/power, and instead make it sneak attack/dialogue type of thing. Same way sneak-feeding works right now, in fact replace sneak feeding with a sneak-forceful-kiss. Depending on the level it would daze(can't do anything until takes damage or spell is broken) with a possibility of collapse with no stamina/debuff, follow you(without attacking), fight your enemies(uncontrollably, and after all enemies dead ask for a reward), or become full follower temporarily or permanently(until death). First two effects will be broken when target takes damage, all but the last one check every five(10, 30 60 whatever) seconds to try to break the effect. In all cases you can give a suggestion to the target to have some kind of sex with a chance to break the effect if the target is not into it.

That sounds pretty much perfect, however you decide to go through with it. To me, anyways, that actually makes more sense from a realistic (if any of this can be considered so) sense than it being a spell or even the sneak feed from PSQ. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, these plans you have are everything I've felt was missing in all the different Succubus mods. Thanks for the work you're putting in!

I'm compelled to agree wtith the both of you guys over this. I'll probably rewrite this spell to be a dialogue, then. I guess I'll have to ask for a kissing animation to replace the vampire feeding animation. Given my last playtest, it looks like the way that you've written the ability to work would fit in with the stealthy illusion assassin that we're going for here.

Would you have to start out as a succubus or would there be an optional quest to become one, kind of like becoming a pure blood vampire? Also is trher going to be a feature to turn selected NPCs (followers or random NPCs) into succubi or incubi?

Right now, I'm just adding the spells to myself via console for dev purposes. Later on, the mod will be integrated with player succubus quest, and however you can get that mod to make you a succubus,  then that mod will work for you. Given that I have no idea how to make the AI use these spells intelligently, I'm not really planning on worrying about turning NPCs into Succubi. Not that it's really a personal lore disagreement, I'm just not sure that any of the spells would be useful for AI as they are right now.

Hey. Love that you're adding spells to PSQ. My main gripe with PSQ is that I felt it tried too hard to replace the existing spell system by prefixing existing spells with "succu". I feel like if PSQ had a spell revamp then it would be truly amazing. Will you be looking at making changes to the spell progression of PSQ? One that actually makes it so that you can gradually do more and more sexy/kinky things with enemies/npcs and let's you gain power slowly so the game remains challenging. I would love to give feedback on this.

My first suggestion would be to combine this mod into a spell that integrates with PSQ 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3633-cum-on-anything-seriously-pretty-much-anything/

Spraying people with cum to raise their arousal sounds like a great idea to me :D

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived