[WIP] Succubus Spell Pack

TheNoble

Succubi are to be stealthy, devious and cunning manipulators, as separate from your normal Dragonborn as the vampire lord is from a farmer. While young succubi will be forced to rely on weapons, brute force and assistance to win and grow their abilities, the unlucky bandit chief who finds his for invaded by a more experienced succubus will soon be viciously assaulted by his own comrades - devoid of their past loyalties - seeking only to fulfill the whims of their mistress before being culled or drained dry themselves.

There will be more stuff to come, depending on suggestions and how well the rest of the pack works. I indent to merge this mod with player succubus quest's succubus energy system, author permitting, or Silent_Shards Succubus_Heart mod, also author permitting, and use their succubus energy systems to power the spells. While those mods are both excellent, I feel that the game lacks a real way for succubi to avoid using weapons, destruction magic, or other more violent means of playing the game. 

Traits  
Succubi Regenerate Magicka/Stamina when having Sex
Succubi temporarily gain stamina regeneration benefits after having sex.
Succubi Gain VERY temporary magicka regeneration after having sex. Duration:Magnitude depends on level.
Succubi Do not regenerate magicka on their own, but will have to consume succubus energy, use combat spells, or have sex to regenerate it.
Succubi have massive magicka wells (At least 400 at the start)
Claws, which can be leveled up, providing damage attack speed bonuses, and arousal on hit. 

Influence
Having sex with a non-hostile NPC that is sleeping or paralyzed, that does not detect you afterwards will apply an influence charge to that NPC. Repeatedly having sex with that NPC while they're sleeping will apply additional influence charges. Influence charges can be used to gain tremendous effects from characters including:
  • Gaining stats from them.
  • Higher minimum arousal for the victim.
  • Later on: Specific dialogue about the victim's dreams, altered behavior for the victim.
  • Being able to ask them for favors such as items or money, or to follow commands during the day time.
  • Eventually turning them into familiars with strong passive buffs for both yourself and them.
  • other buffs.

Influence stacks will only be applied to non essential NPCs. Encouraging succubi to maintain victims who can survive an encounter

This system will encourage the succubus to maintain victims without killing them.

The Spells

Spells are all to be unlocked using succubus energy. None of them will be bought from tomes or seen on other NPCs. Which spells your succubus focuses on during her adventures will be up to you. However, they are mostly being designed to be chained off of each other to create interesting effects.

Night's Embrace 
  • Lesser Power
  • Costs succubus energy and magicka to cast.
  • Affected by Arousal
After sex, victim will be temporarily charmed to the succubi's service, will behave like a follower, and attack her enemies.
Depending on spell Strength, and strength of enemy at the time of sex, enemy will attempt to break free from the spell at certain intervals.(every few minutes)
This should be accompanied by a warning. If the victim fails, the spell continues, if it breaks free, he will either attack the succubus, or attempt to flee depending on their disposition. (Civilians should flee, bandits and other enemies should try to fight back).
Spell should always work and have a high duration if the victim was sleeping.
Skill ups
-Allow succubus to instantly kill the victim.
-Allow more victims to be controlled
-Decrease Victim's Chance to break free over time until they're permanently enslaved.  

Fascinating Visions 
 Victim not in combat will be compelled to non-aggressively walk towards the succubus with weapons down, this behavior in of itself will not draw attention. Succubus will receive option to feed on charmed NPC. However, nearby NPCs do have a potential to see the spell being cast and will not be affected by it.
Skill ups will: 
  • Prevent aggro from nearby NPCs
  • Increase calmed duration
  • Allow Succubus to take items from charmed NPC (Does not work on essential NPCs)
  • Allow Succubus to feed from Charmed Victim
  • Allow succubus to command Victim to sleep
  • Temporarily leech regeneration from the victim
Seductive Touch
Touch spell requiring succubus to be undetected. NPC will be commanded by succubus for a short period of time depending on skill level. Commanding NPC to attack an ally will break the spell.
It would be awesome if this spell forced a quick kissing or foreplay animation, but I have no idea how to do this.
Skill ups:
Increase duration
Allow succubi to command victim to attack nearby enemies.
Allow succubus to feed from victim
Temporarily leech regeneration from the victim

Invasion 
Could come at the end of a sex animation for a long bonus, or a short kissing animation.
Ethereal form for succubus, who takes full control "Movement, actions" of character for a temporary period of time. Character may attack Enemies of the succubus, and receives a small stat bonus.
This spell was done by Apocalypse magic, it is called "Mind Control"
Lore: Reward succubi for sneaking, allow them to not get their hands dirty, and allow them to pick apart many enemies without engaging in direct combat. Perfect for agents, spies, or lone-wolves.

Dark Allure 
Foes in combat with the succubus will rapidly gain arousal. Landing melee attacks on, or being hit by melee attacks from the succubus will rapidly add arousal to the victim.
Higher levels allow minor desire gains, minor stat draining from highly aroused victims or from victims of this spell.

Mark & Abduction
Mark a Location with the mark spell. When Abduction is cast on a non-essential enemy who is (Sleeping Staggered from damage, under the influence of charm or fear spells, nights embrace, or seductive touch), that enemy will be teleported to the location, given maximum arousal, calmed, removed from combat, paralyzed, and forbidden from moving. Higher levels allow succubi to abduct more than one victim at once, and gain energy and stats from abducted victims. Mark MUST be cast in a safe location owned by the succubus. 
Casting this spell on a character afflicted by night's embrace refunds 75% of any cost.
Inspired by SCP-106's pocket dimension and kidnapping/feeding mechanics. Being kidnapped by a succubus you've never seen while being held in some pocket of oblivion is fascinating and terrifying. Playing a character who could do this would be a blast. It would also allow a succubus to save one of her companions. 

Essence Shift
Combat oriented spell which will silently leech stamina and magicka without removing the charmed value from an NPC. Channeled spell, does not cost magicka, does not deal health damage. 
Skill ups allow damaging enemy stats.

Clouding Lust
Low cost, quick use power which will pacify an NPC with a high arousal spell and force them to masturbate, have sex with the succubus, become passive, and, at high levels, follow the succubus without attacking her.

Redirection
Mark a position, casting either this spell, or a secondary spell will force an NPC to move to that location. Casting the spell without marking a location will do nothing. 
Sleep Influence Spells

Captivating Dreams 
Silently force a sleeping, non essential NPC to remain sleep for a set period of time, ignoring all stimuli around them. Can be used to sleep with a victim without waking up their spouse, or to creep through a dungeon and get past guards.

Recurring Visage
Repeatedly visiting the same NPC will apply both influence stacks and a multiplier. This multiplier will allow a victim to be repeatedly drained for higher amounts of succubus energy. Hopefully I'll be able to make the NPC more sluggish over time, or add some dialogue options to them. 

I'm still getting used to papyrus scripting, so development time will be long, and I'll ask for help to overcome some common pitfalls. Will likely be dependent on PSQ, and then a succubus heart version will come later. In order to ensure a smooth development. I'll only be focusing on the scripting part of this mod. Arousal integration will come after the spells work, PSQ integration will come after that. I have no plans to develop models, textures, animations, or graphics for this mod to ensure the smoothest development pipeline., but anyone who wishes to help with that is certainly welcome to. Suggestions are also certainly welcome, but keep in mind that this is a stealth and manipulation oriented mod, that seeks to take succubi out of direct combat, but seeks instead to have others do the combat for them, and or never get the chance to engage her at all.

It's great to be seeing so many succubi related mods coming out, and the ideas you have here definitely seem worth pursuing and very creative (especially the abduction spell!). I wish you luck with the scripting!

As far as claws go, maybe you could use an existing mod for that? Something like Kaw's Claws or similar.

This sounds cool! I like the spell ideas and stuff, if you would like to integrate it with my mod "Deadly Drain" it has mod events you can capture and a few stats like power that has been drained that is meant for other modders to use. It has a bunch of different events that can be hooked in to without even adding deadly drain as a dependency.

This is a link to the event documentation:SLDD_ModEvents.7z

It has both input events that change things in DD and output events:

Output events that could be useful to you could be for example:

HoSLDD_PlayerDrainsVictim HoSLDD_PlayerDrainsVictimToDeath HoSLDD_PlayerFeed

And you can request the ammount of power drained via sex by sending off a mod event with the name "HoSLDD_RequestPower" with a string containing the name of the event you want to call back to get the power.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions :D

Keep up the cool work!

When do you think you would be releasing this? Or, if you haven't started it yet, when  do you think you would? I ask because this sounds like a great reason to play Skyrim some more!

I'd like to aim for a December release at the worst possible scenario, mostly gonna depend on how PSQ events interact and cooperate.

This sounds cool! I like the spell ideas and stuff, if you would like to integrate it with my mod "Deadly Drain" it has mod events you can capture and a few stats like power that has been drained that is meant for other modders to use. It has a bunch of different events that can be hooked in to without even adding deadly drain as a dependency.

This is a link to the event documentation:attachicon.gifSLDD_ModEvents.7z

And you can request the ammount of power drained via sex by sending off a mod event with the name "HoSLDD_RequestPower" with a string containing the name of the event you want to call back to get the power.

Keep up the cool work!

That sounds awesome! I'll go through the documentation once I have the spells created. 

aim for a December release at the worst possible scenario, mostly gonna depend on how PSQ events interact and cooperate.

That sounds awesome! I'll go through the documentation once I have the spells created. 

Yeah good thinking planning out the spells.

Deadly drain does similar things to what PSQ does. But PSQ is more roleplay oriented where as my mod is more pure features essentially :)

When do you think you would be releasing this? Or, if you haven't started it yet, when  do you think you would? I ask because this sounds like a great reason to play Skyrim some more!

I'd like to aim for a December release at the worst possible scenario, mostly gonna depend on how PSQ events interact and cooperate.

Keep up the cool work!

Nice! Hopefully all goes well then!

Keep up the cool work!

Nice! Hopefully all goes well then!

It will, and I'll probably have a closed testing session and I'll need a few people to try and break the spells or cause problems with them. Since it's primarily a gameplay improvement to a roleplaying mod, I'll need some help making sure that I don't release anything buggy.

If you or anyone else has any more ideas for spells, please send them down and I'll see if I can use them.

• 2 weeks later...

If possible can there be a "only spell and mechanics" version? Don't really wish to affect my current mesh or anything  :D

The pack will include only spells and mechanics. At First, PSQ will not even be a part of the plan, and the spells will just be free-floating. Then I'll integrate succubus heart and PSQ and the mod will be dependent on them.

If possible can there be a "only spell and mechanics" version? Don't really wish to affect my current mesh or anything  :D

The pack will include only spells and mechanics. At First, PSQ will not even be a part of the plan, and the spells will just be free-floating. Then I'll integrate succubus heart and PSQ and the mod will be dependent on them.

Cool~ Cant wait and thanks for the work !  :D

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm just checking in on the mod! Hopefully you are still working on this, and all is well!

I've had to take some time off from modding, but the project is still in development. I'll be looking to integrate this as a series of tweaks to PSQ, after the spells work. Without something like PSQ to balance them, the spells will be fairly overpowered.

Complement PSQ, yes. It will cost succubus energy to unlock and cast the spells. I'm not sure of another way to balance them.

Would it be possible to use black soul gems to be able to unlock the spells? Kind of simulating how a succubus drains the souls of her lovers to fuel herself, although I'm not sure if that's possible.

Greetings adventurers XD
I have an idea to make a 3d-model of the True Form for succubus for this mod as Transformed State, but  im not a nif-girl or a toolset-girl :) I can make a vry HQ 3d mesh with textures and so on but i need a engine-skilled person to rig over game skleton and help with an import XD

Best regards,
Linda

Oh, man! Here I was trying to get PSQ and the vanilla system to interact seamlessly and being dissapointed with the results, and along you come with the idea to just build a system of it's own! Brilliant! This is everything I wanted to get out of PSQ!

If you need any help I am so down.

Actually speaking of which I have a version of PSQ's charm power which functions exactly like you describe in your "Seductive Touch" idea, save the leveling... However I also can't figure out how to make it trigger through a kissing animation, and I tried very hard. Though if you want the learning experience then pay no mind to me, I'll just be here watching hungrily.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, man! Here I was trying to get PSQ and the vanilla system to interact seamlessly and being dissapointed with the results, and along you come with the idea to just build a system of it's own! Brilliant! This is everything I wanted to get out of PSQ!

If you need any help I am so down.

Actually speaking of which I have a version of PSQ's charm power which functions exactly like you describe in your "Seductive Touch" idea, save the leveling... However I also can't figure out how to make it trigger through a kissing animation, and I tried very hard. Though if you want the learning experience then pay no mind to me, I'll just be here watching hungrily.

The only thing I can come up with is to not put it on a spell/power, and instead make it sneak attack/dialogue type of thing. Same way sneak-feeding works right now, in fact replace sneak feeding with a sneak-forceful-kiss. Depending on the level it would daze(can't do anything until takes damage or spell is broken) with a possibility of collapse with no stamina/debuff, follow you(without attacking), fight your enemies(uncontrollably, and after all enemies dead ask for a reward), or become full follower temporarily or permanently(until death). First two effects will be broken when target takes damage, all but the last one check every five(10, 30 60 whatever) seconds to try to break the effect. In all cases you can give a suggestion to the target to have some kind of sex with a chance to break the effect if the target is not into it.

Archived