SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

There already a author name Daemonic with a mod called. " FACEHUGGER 4.0 " on loverslabs.

The parasite is attached to the pelvic area though, it is a great resource if you can get him to let you use it for your mod.

It could become lock it's legs on the face if hit with a poison spit attack. On yea you would need someone to change the model from the pelvic area to the face.

Just a suggestion but you should still check out the mod it looks really good

That's the one I am using and I already got permission.

I am looking to get permission for a walking model. That mod on Nexus about Predators looks like a possibility. I will see if I can get permission to use that model.

This mod from oblivion has walking facehuggers....well actually I'm not sure if they DO walk but they are in there

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62141-rebuild-of-monster-girl-blockhead-edition/

Coming soon...

About the barnacle thing.... the model from Falmer Bikini comes in only one piece for the body plus one for the head.

If anyone knowledgeable enough with 3d modeling tools feels like breaking the mesh into parts, I would be eternally grateful. It would be great to make this a progressive infection, with separate meshes for the genital, belly, breast and back.

post-159469-0-56306100-1478752185_thumb.png

post-159469-0-02045800-1478752188_thumb.png

I could use ideas for a trigger for the face hugger if anyone is inspired. That's the Alien inspired face hugger model wrapped around the hips. Since the critter doesn't move on the ground on its own, I am having a hard time thinking of a vector of infection.

Any ideas?

Looting those organic-like containers in falmer caves?

This is one of the better ideas I've seen. Those containers are definitely creepy-looking.

Perhaps, if you can find mobile models, they could fall from dragons during dragon battles, like those little monsters in Cloverfield.

Coming soon...

About the barnacle thing.... the model from Falmer Bikini comes in only one piece for the body plus one for the head.

If anyone knowledgeable enough with 3d modeling tools feels like breaking the mesh into parts, I would be eternally grateful. It would be great to make this a progressive infection, with separate meshes for the genital, belly, breast and back.

Which needs to be broken into parts? I could give it a go, although I'm kind of a novice though

Coming soon...

Would it be possible to get the barnacles to be a bit smaller and higher in number? The idea is to get something a bit more organic. There should be a variety of size too. They seem to grow in "colony", meaning you get concentration of them in a set spot and it thin out the further away from the center.

As shown by the image, it doesn't look like an infestation at all. The character has a little amount of really huge barnacles without smaller/younger ones, it looks artificial.

Also, congratulations: barnacle parasites are disgusting ;)

Coming soon...

Would it be possible to get the barnacles to be a bit smaller and higher in number? The idea is to get something a bit more organic. There should be a variety of size too. They seem to grow in "colony", meaning you get concentration of them in a set spot and it thin out the further away from the center.

As shown by the image, it doesn't look like an infestation at all. The character has a little amount of really huge barnacles without smaller/younger ones, it looks artificial.

Also, congratulations: barnacle parasites are disgusting ;)

I agree completely on the barnacles but I had to do with what I got.

I don't have much skill with modeling and no time to increase those skills at the moment. 

I would love to at least make them individual pieces and have them appear progressively like I did with the spriggan roots. 

Here an extra idea for this mod. Why not also have the other of special binding have a change to be added too. 

Like if you character is fuck by a spider there also i will add the web binding form SD+ on your character arms which the imfection or and have a web or tentacle binding or ooze binding for when infect by the tentacles as will they they can be green version of the web binding.

i heard the mention of face huggers and remembered a certain image if one would be so kind as to let me post it

attachicon.gifAlien-X-Sexual-Predator.jpg

breast feeding parasites would be a pretty awesome addition, and maybe they pump their own fluids into your breasts for which more larva-like parasites would come out from your nipples?

Great idea! This might be more of an infection like estrus chaurus and not handled as a DD type infection but cool thought...that would be great.

I was about to call for help to find meshes for mind control, organic looking parasites that do not cover the face.

I suck at 3d modeling and I don't have enough spare time right now to go through that learning curve.

I can however retexture things, so if you know of any head jewelry, helmet, circlet or collar that could pass for a parasite with some texture work, I am very interested.

I was about to call for help to find meshes for mind control, organic looking parasites that do not cover the face.

I suck at 3d modeling and I don't have enough spare time right now to go through that learning curve.

I can however retexture things, so if you know of any head jewelry, helmet, circlet or collar that could pass for a parasite with some texture work, I am very interested.

There's a lot of good stuff out there, but most of it is very symmetrical and even retextured would look artificial.

Stuff like this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5803/? may be your best bet.

Now that I think about it, it may be possible to retexture some things to look organic or asymmetric though... I've never tried to mess with the alpha channel for something like that, but converting any regular circlet, tiara, crown, coronet, etc. to a parasite-looking thing might work with the appropriate transparency...?

I may be able to do something with the dragonbone one. The horns could pass for tentacles with the right textures, although the top ones would be better if they were down on the head instead of sticking up.

Now that I think about it, models like the forsworn headgear or even dreadlocks could be a good base for tentacular looking parasites.

I may be able to do something with the dragonbone one. The horns could pass for tentacles with the right textures, although the top ones would be better if they were down on the head instead of sticking up.

Now that I think about it, models like the forsworn headgear or even dreadlocks could be a good base for tentacular looking parasites.

I was going to suggest the Jagged Crown (vanilla) mesh, but the horns stick straight up on that one too.

You want something Asari-looking?

This mesh sticks straight up in the air too, but like I mentioned before, maybe you could get rid of the tall spire by setting the alpha channel on that entire section of the texture...? EDIT: And of course, no permissions anyway.  :dodgy:

Your comment about dreadlocks made me think - just like with the Bimbo transformation, you could just change the hairstyle to a retextured something too. That's head, but not face...

Something in the works, but, um, not really working :dodgy:

Fixed it for you -- I've attached it to the other thread as well. I'm just adding it here in case skyrimll would like to grab it as well. Note I don't have the original textures for this. Oh and its just a quick and dirty plugin, i sorta just duplicated the bandit helm record and changed the name and slot. It uses slot 55.

facehugger.7z

Neat!

Would you mind changing the slot to 44? 

That's the gag slot in DD. That would allow me to use it as a gag directly.

Done! I've attached it with the slot changed to 44. I'll try and see if i can further work on the mesh sticking out oddly. Give me time though, its bloody hot here and both my PC and I are burning to hell :P

Edit: Nosdregamon will work on fixing the part sticking out. I've sent him the files.

facehuggerv2.7z