Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 7/3/2020 at 5:12 AM, hana120 said:

Will there be in a future version, the possibility of being transformed into queen chaurus by keeping the worms chaurus in oneself as told in the books?

Short answer - YES!

Longer answer - I am still working out what that will look like in practice. I still go between ambitious ideas of a Queen of Chaurus similar to the Queen of Zergs, and the realization of what I can actually implement by myself with the spare time I have for modding :)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/19/2020 at 4:30 PM, XenoDrake said:

Checking the latest plugin for errors in xEdit 4.0.3 produces this error:

 


[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [09] SexLab-Parasites.esp
[00:00] [INFO:090D7752] ('She went out to collect herbs in the swamp as usual, but she hasn't returned.' in GRUP Topic Children of _SLP_QOC_LamiLastelle03 [DIAL:090D7751])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #2 -> <Warning: Quest Stage not found in "_SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus "The Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden" [QUST:09016E2C]">
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1343, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

I'm pretty sure plugin errors are to be taken seriously. Should I be worried about this one?

Took a while to get around to it but I just fixed it now. It will be part of the next update (I missed it for the update I posted today).

Thanks again for reporting the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Took a while to get around to it but I just fixed it now. It will be part of the next update (I missed it for the update I posted today).

Thanks again for reporting the issue.

If the fix is as simple as typing in the correct quest stage for Parameter #2, could you tell us the id so we can do it ourselves instead of having to wait for the next update? Or has that quest stage not been added to the mod yet?

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

If the fix is as simple as typing in the correct quest stage for Parameter #2, could you tell us the id so we can do it ourselves instead of having to wait for the next update? Or has that quest stage not been added to the mod yet?

The quest stage should have been 15 and not 6. This should help you through if you are stuck talking to Lami in Morthal:

setstage _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus 15

Share this post


Link to post

Could you make a list of location or a guide about quests ? In the Kyne's Blessing quest, i have 3 parts: Learn how to remove parasites without killing them, Find a way to harvest from parasite and I have been infected. In the Lastelle questline, I have returned to her from Danicia, now she is staying with her chaurus stud under a cave, and she said she will be fine for now. But these quests still there, unfinished. Do i miss anything or the mod still incomplete yet? Are there any quest that I can play?

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Short answer - YES!

Longer answer - I am still working out what that will look like in practice. I still go between ambitious ideas of a Queen of Chaurus similar to the Queen of Zergs, and the realization of what I can actually implement by myself with the spare time I have for modding :)

 

 

 

Okay.
Interestingly, it could become a new breed.

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know how to explain this but...Parasites isn't showing up in game. The mod itself is properly installed but I mean there's no menu for it, no prompt, no in game models nothing, but everything is installed. LOOT recognizes that it's installed and all it's requirements are also installed and in order but in-game nothing's there...even the "AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer" mod doesn't have a menu for it? Did I do something wrong/missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, aonduine said:

..Parasites isn't showing up in game. The mod itself is properly installed but I mean there's no menu for it, no prompt, no in game models nothing, but everything is installed. LOOT recognizes that it's installed and all it's requirements are also installed and in order but in-game nothing's there...even the "AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer" mod does

Open up your mod manager and see if the Parasites mod is actually selected to load.

 

If not, then make sure it is, and try opening the game again.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Open up your mod manager and see if the Parasites mod is actually selected to load.

 

If not, then make sure it is, and try opening the game again.

it's indeed checked...and even opened a brand new game...still nothing

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aonduine said:

I don't know how to explain this but...Parasites isn't showing up in game. The mod itself is properly installed but I mean there's no menu for it, no prompt, no in game models nothing, but everything is installed. LOOT recognizes that it's installed and all it's requirements are also installed and in order but in-game nothing's there...even the "AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer" mod doesn't have a menu for it? Did I do something wrong/missing something?

Did you grab the right version for your Skyrim: SE/LE

Are all requirements for the Kyne Blessing for the right Skyrim?

Are the files in the right folders? The esp seems to be in the right folder or loot wouldn't find it, but are the BSA and other folders there too?

What mod manager are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you grab the right version for your Skyrim: SE/LE

Are all requirements for the Kyne Blessing for the right Skyrim?

Are the files in the right folders? The esp seems to be in the right folder or loot wouldn't find it, but are the BSA and other folders there too?

What mod manager are you using?

yup everything installed is in it's current version...here's the weird thing, in game the mod now works but still no mention of it's existence from the game...like the mod is working but it's invisible to skyrim itself

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, aonduine said:

yup everything installed is in it's current version...here's the weird thing, in game the mod now works but still no mention of it's existence from the game...like the mod is working but it's invisible to skyrim itself

Wait you are the "DD" killed my rig guy!

Did you install DDa,i,x correctly?

PapyrusUtil 3.3 installed and not overwritten?

Save-load cycle done on a new game (DDi updates after first save/reload)

Game started with an alternative start like LAL?

Estrus+ installed? (+zzEstrus)

 

serving suggestion for LO:

SOS

SLF
SLA

ZAZ

DDa

DDi

DDx

...

SkyUI

(FINS before MNC)

(XMPSE before MNC)

(MNC)

...

zzEstrus (deactivated esp/or active)

(DCL)

(dDEC)

Estrus+

SL Parasites

(Animated Parasites)

...

(FNIS if no MNC installed)

(XPMSE if no MNC installed)

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

First of all I really like your mod thank you for it but I have a little problem  :

 

When I ask to Dancia to know more about the Parasite she told me to use the glowing mushroom.
I tried to do it but it didn't work.


So i try to talk to her again with glowing mushroom and she just told me "what would you like to know ?" then the dialogue is closed.


I try again but this time to ask for remove (with the glowing mushroom in inventory) and she removed it with my troll fat and not the glowing mushroom...

 

So i have look up on the comment here and i see you talk about fire salt which isn't present in the dialogue for me.
So i try again this time with Glowing Mushroom AND Fire Salt but the same problem happen (dialogue closed when she told me what would you like to know or remove it with the troll fat


I use the SE version : 
SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 SE.7z

For my mod-list I have DD instal (Asset, Expansion, Integration) , ZAZ, Estrus (zzEstrus AND EstrucCHaurus), here is a little more detail :

Spoiler

image.png.1f187b01d3044f40fdc78b1b2433611f.png

 

Can someone please help me ?

Sorry for my broken english...

 

PS : I have post the same question on the "Mod Conversion" Topic, but since my problem is on the SE of this mod i don't really know where to post it

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, someoneis said:

Hi,

 

First of all I really like your mod thank you for it but I have a little problem  :

 

When I ask to Dancia to know more about the Parasite she told me to use the glowing mushroom.
I tried to do it but it didn't work.


So i try to talk to her again with glowing mushroom and she just told me "what would you like to know ?" then the dialogue is closed.


I try again but this time to ask for remove (with the glowing mushroom in inventory) and she removed it with my troll fat and not the glowing mushroom...

 

So i have look up on the comment here and i see you talk about fire salt which isn't present in the dialogue for me.
So i try again this time with Glowing Mushroom AND Fire Salt but the same problem happen (dialogue closed when she told me what would you like to know or remove it with the troll fat


I use the SE version : 
SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 SE.7z

For my mod-list I have DD instal (Asset, Expansion, Integration) , ZAZ, Estrus (zzEstrus AND EstrucCHaurus), here is a little more detail :

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Can someone please help me ?

Sorry for my broken english...

 

PS : I have post the same question on the "Mod Conversion" Topic, but since my problem is on the SE of this mod i don't really know where to post it

 

I replied in the SSE conversion thread. 

The issues you are describing should be fixed in the latest version but it has not been converted to SE yet.

Share this post


Link to post

I think the idea behind the mod is really good, I just think it's a pity that you need the DD mods as a requirement for the mod. I'm not a friend of the DD mods, because most of the devices from the mod look too modern and in my opinion don't really fit into the world of Skyrim. In the future I hope for a version that works without DD.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I think the idea behind the mod is really good, I just think it's a pity that you need the DD mods as a requirement for the mod. I'm not a friend of the DD mods, because most of the devices from the mod look too modern and in my opinion don't really fit into the world of Skyrim. In the future I hope for a version that works without DD.

I use DD for the mechanisms that make the devices possible. The parasites are organic devices. Without DD as a framework the mod wouldn’t be possible (or I would have to write my own version of DD to make it work).
 

This mod does not use the modern looking devices themselves.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...