SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Estrus Slime or Ooze attacks / harvesting creepy clusters / EC+ required
Have EC+ installed, now the question is, where does one find these 'Creepy Clusters'? is it literally just the creep cluster plant, or an entirely new asset that's placed in an obscure location in blackreach? Would appreciate any help in solving this mystery. 

2 hours ago, AlonFlare said:

Estrus Slime or Ooze attacks / harvesting creepy clusters / EC+ required
Have EC+ installed, now the question is, where does one find these 'Creepy Clusters'? is it literally just the creep cluster plant, or an entirely new asset that's placed in an obscure location in blackreach? Would appreciate any help in solving this mystery. 

Just the regular Creep Clusters. The similar ones from the Dragonborn expansion on Solstheim do not have that effect.

3 hours ago, aonduine said:

Is there any versions of Kyne's Blessing that doesn't require DD? I love the parasite mod but all the DD mods and their requirements are killing my rig

Not that I know of.

If DD is killing your "rig" you might have an unstable setup already.

Use Skyrim stability fixes on your setup to make it able to handle more mods:

21 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not that I know of.

If DD is killing your "rig" you might have an unstable setup already.

Use Skyrim stability fixes on your setup to make it able to handle more mods:

Well, thanks anyway

On 6/25/2020 at 3:58 PM, aonduine said:

Is there any versions of Kyne's Blessing that doesn't require DD? I love the parasite mod but all the DD mods and their requirements are killing my rig

Unfortunately not. 

The parasites are set up as biological devious devices.

I am using DD to manage the parasites getting locked in place on the player.

Hi! I use the SE version and wonder if you coulde make a available option to let you keep the parasite on you and become a part of you like the one from the stories you found in Blackreach. And that the worms build there own nest inside you and lay there own eggs who hatch inside and comes out in larva form who seeks its own victim. Or maby makes its home on the Blackreach spore (in the holes on players body). 

woulde be lovly to be able to wear the Critter belt and face version together with the worms and the spores.

I have some ideas but I´m no modder maker (have tride and it went terrible wrong) ;D

1 hour ago, demonitoko said:

help me pls getting red triangle when use any parasite (all needed mods installed)

Red triangle is a missing mesh.

Check if you have the right version installed (SE/LE)

Check if "all needed mods installed" is true (you can post the mods you installed)

Check if the download worked or if installation worked (check if all files are in the right folders => bsa needs to be in skyrim/data or the equivalent to the modmanager you use)

If you installed animated parasites be sure you grabbed the 0.1.5.3 version

Don't overwrite the parasite meshes with another mod other than animated parasites.

42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Check if "all needed mods installed" is true (you can post the mods you installed)

Check if the download worked or if installation worked (check if all files are in the right folders)

Don't overwrite the parasite meshes with another mod other than animated parasites.

i have LE , it s first time when i see red triangle in the game, i dont have animated parasites mod. When i am using add item > sexlabparasites and take something > i see red triangle in inventory too =C

14 minutes ago, demonitoko said:

i have LE , it s first time when i see red triangle in the game, i dont have animated parasites mod. When i am using add item > sexlabparasites and take something > i see red triangle in inventory too =C

for LE this is the right file: KyneBlessing20200329.7z

(you sure you have LE not SE right?^^)

it s first time when i see red triangle in the game

gz! means you installed something wrong the first time =D

red triangle in inventory too

The SL parasites meshes are missing.

Try download the mod again and install it again.

EDIT:

are all parasite meshes broken?

Did you merge SLparasites with other mods?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Check if the download worked or if installation worked (check if all files are in the right folders)

(If you installed animated parasites be sure you grabbed the 0.1.5.3 version) dont know how it works , but it helped me ty Sir

3 minutes ago, demonitoko said:

dont know how it works , but it helped me ty Sir

?

The result justifies the means! ?

Still, it means something isn't installed right from SLparasites, because animated parasites replaces the SLparasite meshes.

This also would mean that only the parasites replaced by Animated Parasites will show up correct ingame? ?

7 minutes ago, demonitoko said:

(If you installed animated parasites be sure you grabbed the 0.1.5.3 version) dont know how it works , but it helped me ty Sir

oh bad news after animated parasites only chaurus worm working correct other ones still having red triangle .
Yes i am sure about LE version

11 minutes ago, demonitoko said:

oh bad news after animated parasites only chaurus worm working correct other ones still having red triangle .

No surprise there. Animated Parasites doesn't replace all SLparasites.

Means your SLparasites install is still broken and I recommend a re-download and re-install.

(don't use Mod Managers for downloads, download the LL file and after that add the mod to your mod manager)

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

No surprise there. Animated Parasites doesn't replace all SLparasites.

Means your SLparasites install is still broken and I recommend a re-download and re-install.

(don't use Mod Managers for downloads, download the LL file and after that add the mod to your mod manager)

reinstalled twice dont help =C

48 minutes ago, demonitoko said:

reinstalled twice dont help =C

I hope you mean:

you uninstalled and deleted your old SLparasites version

downloded SLparasites again

and manually add it to your mod manager

and installed it again

run FNIS again

reinstalling won't help you in that case, especially installing the same mod file multiple times doesn't help

There seems to be an issue how you install SLparasites or with your download.

In worst case you even mix SE/LE mods.

If a simple download and install doesn't work there might me more issues with your setup.

Start a tech support entry about it and add: Load Order, the mod manager you use, Skyrim version, FNIS output (copy/paste)

What you can check also quickly:

> the downloaded file must be this size: 89.87 MB

> anything that prevents installation/download from working correctly: virus scanners, administrator rights for your Mod Manager, Mod Manager handling

> is the SLparasites esp active

> are the mod files in the right folders

On 7/3/2020 at 5:12 AM, hana120 said:

Will there be in a future version, the possibility of being transformed into queen chaurus by keeping the worms chaurus in oneself as told in the books?

Short answer - YES!

Longer answer - I am still working out what that will look like in practice. I still go between ambitious ideas of a Queen of Chaurus similar to the Queen of Zergs, and the realization of what I can actually implement by myself with the spare time I have for modding :)

On 6/19/2020 at 4:30 PM, XenoDrake said:

Checking the latest plugin for errors in xEdit 4.0.3 produces this error:

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [09] SexLab-Parasites.esp
[00:00] [INFO:090D7752] ('She went out to collect herbs in the swamp as usual, but she hasn't returned.' in GRUP Topic Children of _SLP_QOC_LamiLastelle03 [DIAL:090D7751])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #2 -> <Warning: Quest Stage not found in "_SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus "The Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden" [QUST:09016E2C]">
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1343, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

I'm pretty sure plugin errors are to be taken seriously. Should I be worried about this one?

Took a while to get around to it but I just fixed it now. It will be part of the next update (I missed it for the update I posted today).

Thanks again for reporting the issue.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Took a while to get around to it but I just fixed it now. It will be part of the next update (I missed it for the update I posted today).

Thanks again for reporting the issue.

If the fix is as simple as typing in the correct quest stage for Parameter #2, could you tell us the id so we can do it ourselves instead of having to wait for the next update? Or has that quest stage not been added to the mod yet?

18 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

If the fix is as simple as typing in the correct quest stage for Parameter #2, could you tell us the id so we can do it ourselves instead of having to wait for the next update? Or has that quest stage not been added to the mod yet?

The quest stage should have been 15 and not 6. This should help you through if you are stuck talking to Lami in Morthal:

setstage _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus 15