SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

17 hours ago, klick master said:

This is just some food for thought, in all likeliness it would be too difficult to do.

To mister DeepBlueFrog, would you ever consider a new parasite that would infest a female player's breasts? Like some sort of chaurus worm that using breasts as like nests, feeding off the milk inside, etc. Maybe you could have it like they will come out as tiny chaurus hunters that would attack enemies when you drop below 50% health? They could also possibly grow stronger the more of the player's milk they consume. Maybe they'd also spread and infest other parts of the body (butt, vagina, urethra, etc). Again, this would all probably too hard to implement, but still thought I'd mention it.

That's on the list actually.. I even have a mesh from a mod for Oblivion that would be great if someone could convert it to Skyrim.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's on the list actually.. I even have a mesh from a mod for Oblivion that would be great if someone could convert it to Skyrim.

Is it similar to whatever is on this mod's MCM splash screen? A parasite that looks like that would definitely be awesome to behold, should definitely prevent armor from being worn as well as massively decrease speech.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can try it out, no guarantees though since I'm still a bit of a novice. Do you have the link?

On 4/14/2020 at 8:51 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The files updated in this thread are for the LE version only.

Look in the SSE conversion thread in my signature for SE files.

OK then that's my bad, I was looking at the left where it says SE compatible.

EDIT: Nvm I just saw that it's not yet up to day ?

My character was harvesting chaurus eggs but once the pop up of infection closes the fade to black effect dont go away, I disabled Fade to black but it stucks on blurr black screen, i can see my bars or the inventory but the fade to black effect on infection dont go away, any adressing? 

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
MFVM.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
notice board.esp
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
TERAArmors.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
EFFCore.esm
Lootification.esm
Heels Sound.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
Amputator.esm
daymoyl.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
Heretical Resources.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
BallistaTurret.esp
Piratelords Loot Adjustments.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
SD Cages.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Skyrim Romance Animated.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp
RaceMenu.esp
YourMarketStall.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
iHUD.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
SOTFollowMeAndSwimToo.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
SimpleTaxes.esp
WetFunction.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Namiras Decorations.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
BadEnds.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ksnpcoverhaul.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
RE_RealEstate.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
JobsofSkyrim.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
FNIS.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
EIDEN_MoodMod.esp
CookingAlchemy.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
No Current Location.esp
kuerteeProfessions.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
ReadingTakesTime.esp
MultiSack.esp
TKDodge.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
ShareYourMeal.esp
XPMSE.esp
FuzRoBork.esp
UIExtensions.esp
MainMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
TanningSmeltingExp.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
WeightMorphs.esp
RGMsVanityMirror.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
NoLights.esp
Animations.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
KomAnimScaler.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
EFFNakedFix.esp
DW.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SkyTweak.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Campfire spooning.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Laundry.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
zdd.esp
CZHCAD.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
zTrap.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
ERSO 14 - Vendors richer and Inns more expensive.esp
RSChildren.esp
Armor and Clothing for Vanilla Child Races.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SleepTight.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SexLab FadeBlack.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Dem Collection for CBBE.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
DefeatSkillLoss.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
[NINI] Charles Rene.esp
CBBE BDO Underwear.esp
[Dint999] BDO_Valkyrie_Olympia.esp
[Dint] BDO_Sorc_Cartian.esp
[Dint] BDO DK_PuffMini (Female).esp
NIOVHH.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
RSChildren Playable.esp
BFAP v1.4.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Frostfall.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
notice board - dragonborn patch.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Tera Armor Level List.esp
craftableclothes.esp
Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
CShacks.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
iNeed.esp
Namira'sGoat.esp
Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
zariafarming.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
GypsyEyesCaravan.V.2.esp
SOT-Sleeping.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
RideSharing.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
GoToBed.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
zzEstrus.esp
AmputatorFrameworkRecipe.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SexlabTransparentSex.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
Jugs.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
RZ_ApocryphalAnimations.esp
Apropos2.esp
BeautifulCorpse.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Dragonborn Perk Respec.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
LLI.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Having a problem with removing facehuggers. I know there is the thing with fire salts, but I thought danica said there was another way that would let you preserve them. I asked her once before, but i can't find the info on it in my quest log or anything. Now when I activate the dialogue for "I want to know more about parasites" Danica says "What would you like to know?" then she just exits the dialogue window.

--->>>Is there a way to remove the facehugger without killing them, and even preserving them for other uses?<<<---

On 4/29/2020 at 1:42 AM, ParadoxRegiment said:

How exactly do you progress the Kyne's Blessing quest? It just says to find a healer, and I'm not quite sure what that means.

Your best bet for pretty much anything in this mod is Danica the Kynareth priestess in Whiterun. If you get stuck, try her first.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2016 at 8:21 PM, loverfaanz said:
This mod is a dream come true, I was always hoping someone would make a parasite host/impregnation mod.

I have some ideas that would be cool to see.

Quests that lead the the player character to find rare parasite species that are near extinct and the player character takes the initiative to save consensual-style Parasites by becoming a mother to them. Driven by personal desire, lust or motherly care to host and procreate these helpless little parasites that offer great benefits and pleasures.

A Parasite in the shape of a small dildo sponge-like body with small tentacles on each end and a mouth like center canal that runs throughout the length of the parasite.This parasite lives in the Vaginal Canal and must be inserted manually. It attaches its small tentacle feelers to the front of the Labia Minora (Vaginal Lips) and the back portion inside of the womb. It lives by absorbing vaginal fluids like a sponge which keeps the parasite alive and happy. The parasite will increase arousal rate and will periodically mate with its host when the host is willing to cause orgasm and increase vaginal fluid production.  When it has absorb enough fluids the parasite will discharges a white pus-like substance which is a mixture of the hosts Vaginal fluids and the parasites natural enzymes which flows into the host's womb and causes the womb to inflate based on how much fluids were absorbed. The parasite then uses its tiny tentacles and suction cups to create a sort-of vacuum chamber which mixes the pus inside the womb into a thinker pus paste. The host's body absorbs this as nutrients and gains huge benefits such as, no longer needing to eat solid foods and increased stamina, the woman's breasts also grow and start producing rich protein milk. Once the pus is thick enough and both parasite and host are filled the parasite reveres the pressure and discharges the thick gooey pus out though itself and out the vagina and the cycle starts again once the parasite is hungry. The pus and milk can be used with alchemy and mixed into useful potions.

Mutation Phrase.

Once the Host has lived long enough with parasite and wants to move to the next phase, a mutation process must take place.

The Parasite and the host have become one able to communicate though thought, feeling and have not only respected one another but a motherly love, care and affection has also taken root, the need to carry its offspring, breed and care has overwhelm the main character that they are ready to mutate the ovaries.

Once the parasite is mature enough to procreate and the host is willing the parasite will mate with the host for a longer then usual time sometimes up to an hour, once it has absorbed enough fluid it will release a yellowish mucus filled with tiny sperm-like enzymes along with the regular white pus into the womb, the enzymes enter the Fallopian tubes filling them with mucus and submerging the ovaries.

During this stage the yellow mucus will change the cellular structure of the ovaries making them able to produce parasite offspring, this phase is extremely pleasureful but is also non-reversible. There is also a chance for it to fail and several mating attempts might be required in order for the mutation to be successful.

Once the ovaries have been mutated the host is now able to bear offspring and enjoy her new parasite life.

Breeding 

After successful mutation the host can now breed offspring. The host lets the parasite know she is ready and a mating phase begins, new sperm mucus is injected with regular pus into the womb which makes it way into the ovaries, the new mutated ovaries releases two small eggs into the womb where they will be kept warm. During this phase a Pregnant belly appears and less then normal pus is discharged from the pussy as its needed to keep the eggs warm and as feed.

After a few days the mutated offspring hatch from their eggs and live in the womb until the host chooses to go into labor and give birth to her new offspring.

At this point a few options are available, the host can sell the parasite offspring for high amount money or can become a mother for them.

If the mother route is chosen the parasite offspring are not yet able to live inside another hosts vaginal canal and because of the new mixed DNA a mutated version can also be born. The Non-Mutated version will live inside the womb until it has matured enough to live in another host and will continue the life cycle of the parasite.

The Mutated version offspring however is quite different, resembling a slime with a one sided mouth and see though features they are unable to live on their own and to procreate. 

They also have a deep attachment to their mother and deeply love her often cuddling with the host when she lays down and rests, these parasite offspring rely on their mothers rich protein milk to survive. They attach themselves to their mothers breasts and hang like a small leech slowly sucking their mothers milk causing great pleasure for the mother. The milk mixes with the pus inside the offspring which is then injected in small amounts into the breast which increases breast milk production. 

When the offspring is full they enter back into the vagina with help from their mother and rest in the pus filled womb until they are hungry again.

At the final stage once they have reached maturity the mutated offspring attach to their mothers breasts and sprout beautiful flower-like petals including the main vaginal parasite which enhance the beauty of their mother and are a sigh of love and appreciation for their loving and caring mother.

The Final Stage

Once all phases and stages are complete the host gains many new abilities.

Positives Effects: 

The host no longer needs food, water nor sleep. The host regenerates hp and stamina faster during the day thanks to photosynthesis and gains defense increase at night.

Wearing no clothing increases regeneration and defense, during the final stage flower armor gives maximum protection while still showing lots of skin.

Parasite cleans the entire vagina Uterus giving resistance to disease and poison.

White Pus, Think Pus, Breast milk and Rich protein mixture milk are all able to be used as alchemy ingredients.

Able to inflate and/or become pregnant when you want to. Also the feeling of always being pregnant even with a small inflation.

Painless labor and birth due to mutated ovaries.

Able to produce large amounts of breast milk.

Able to raise young, sell for profit and decorate oneself.

Decorations can be placed on the body to beautify oneself including flowers sprouted from around the breasts and vagina, tentacles, slime and leeches.

Varying pleasure ranging from small to high amounts, small during mixing phase/Pus Discharging, medium during incubation/breast feeding, high during mating/birthing/ovaries mutation.

Neutral/Negative effects  

Reduction to movement speed depending on the inflation size, pus inflation less while pregnant phase the most.

Pussy leaks and discharges white pus every now and then.

Milk will leak from the breasts and breasts must be milked or breasts become heavy reducing movement speed.

Main parasite acts like a plug therefore intercourse is not possible (Lore/Roleplay purposes, parasite can be removed since its a consensual style parasite.)

Once mutation has taken hold the woman is no longer able to bear regular children and is now one with the parasite. (Lore and Role-play purposes, parasite can always be removed and other plugins such as soul gem oven and beeing female still work)

Certain buffs will not work with clothes on. Less clothes better benefits.

Conclusion 

I always wanted something different from the whole non-consensual style mods, it would be great to see a parasite that the main female protagonist wants to insert to become a mother as well as a parasite that wants a willing host to survive and thrive with as opposed to a infection, though in the end this is only a suggestion and i would love to see something like this in your mod but in the end its up to you.

I hope you keep up the good work and i look forward to the progress to this mod. 

That is really hot! Wow

The idea is really interesting.
The hatching of spider eggs would be really nice too.

By cons, when I wanted to use the mod, I had ctds.
When I activate the option worm chaurus, it was a ctd and the same for the vaginal facehugger.

And if I want to see the animated parasites, which files should I take?

Hello, 

I'm not sure if I am missing something, but whenever I get the Falmer Growth Hormone effect applied to me, I get a Night Eye effect that will not go away, and it makes it nigh-impossible to play during the in-game daytime. Is there a way to remove this effect?

1 hour ago, Fudgerin0 said:

Hello, 

I'm not sure if I am missing something, but whenever I get the Falmer Growth Hormone effect applied to me, I get a Night Eye effect that will not go away, and it makes it nigh-impossible to play during the in-game daytime. Is there a way to remove this effect?

I added a safeguard to clear the effect after sleep. It seemed to be working in my tests.

Did you try that?

Sleeping one hour should be enough.

2 hours ago, LadyFlurf said:

im doing kynes blessing quest and i have no idea how to "coat hands with glowing mushroom juices" please help

It's been a while but I think all you need to do is have glowing mushrooms with you when you ask someone to remove the parasite (apothecary or Danica).

I don't think I finished the 'remove parasites by yourself' piece of the mod yet.

2 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's been a while but I think all you need to do is have glowing mushrooms with you when you ask someone to remove the parasite (apothecary or Danica).

I don't think I finished the 'remove parasites by yourself' piece of the mod yet.

thanks ill try that

28 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

when i asked with mushrooms in inven danica responded with bring fire salts line so guess that didnt work but thanks anyways

• 2 weeks later...