SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

9 minutes ago, NolanDaneworth said:

Can someone, please, explain in more details, what "you can use the menu to roleplay removal when you want to." mean ? I dont quite understand where do i have to navigate to remove unwanted tentacle armor

Look in the Infect/Cure section of the menu.

Click on the check boxes to force infection or cure them.

You need to leave the menu for the effect to be visible on the player character.

TESV 2020-03-30 11-13-16-39.png

TESV 2020-03-30 11-13-45-29.png

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Hi, i get a problem here i get ctd when I use kyne blessing idk how but when i removed it is work perfectly fine. what should i do @DeepBlueFrog

Assuming it is a CTD when you load the game, that usually means you are missing a requirement.

Try running TES5edit and see what error message comes up when you select the mod in your list.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Assuming it is a CTD when you load the game, that usually means you are missing a requirement.

Try running TES5edit and see what error message comes up when you select the mod in your list.

not not direct ctd sorry for late msg btw when i am in skyrim there no ctd when i try to go exterior now game load and after there a ctd

20 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

how we get falmer blue effect ?

There's two possibilities:

- get enslaved by falmers (requires SD+ and Hormones for full effect)

- cook a falmer growth hormone bottle (recipe found at a cooking station)

I posted about Chaurus pregnancy / broodmare stuff on the Hormones forum, but it could just as well have been here.

Nice to see some enhancements to Hormones, and the "blue" effect is a nice addition.

The thing I like most about this mod now are the great images on the front page. Really nice screenshots. I like the palette too.

Can you publish some details on what each image is showing us?

What outfits are involved?

With the picture that has the female Falmer molesting a victim, is there anything special about the Falmer model or texture?

The Falmer looks great there.

Why does it look so big? Just the camera angle? Is the victim really small?

Also, did you modify your chaurus textures to make them brown?

I'm using black textures with enhanced "glow" spots on them.

One picture shows the chaurus looking really unusual. Is it a normal model?

With regard to the Parasites mod, I often think I'm ... missing out on stuff ... NPCs only tell me silly things.

Maybe I'm speaking to the wrong people. Spiders egg-plug seem almost impossible to remove due to the DD pump-plug mechanics being fairly broken. Once they get well inflated, they will never go down.

Maybe I'm not getting the best value from the mod, because I don't really understand the features properly.

Shouldn't the eggs "come to term" or something rather than staying stuck in you forever?

I really want to wire some parasites stuff into my personal TitD when I am able to mess with Skyrim again.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:50 AM, Lupine00 said:

Maybe I'm speaking to the wrong people. Spiders egg-plug seem almost impossible to remove due to the DD pump-plug mechanics being fairly broken. Once they get well inflated, they will never go down.

As far as I experienced in my game:

> Spider egg plugs will only leave the body after a certain amount of sexy times. Means the "inflation" mechanics have no effect how fast or slow the plug gets removed and are more an artifact from DD without effect on the eggs or plugs or any Parasite.

> Chaurus worms leave the body after a certain amount of sexy times.

> Spider eggs can be removed (unlocked) with dwemer oil by Danica (or yourself, works like a key)

> Same system for huggers => the key is firesalt

> The DD plugs will loose air over time if the PC doesn't stays too close to any NPC. It's very slow, so only way is to wait in a NPC-less cell. Faster escape via Devious Lore "Friends help" mechanic.

EDIT:

> Spider penis will fall out after a certain amount of time has passed (up to 3 days?)

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I posted about Chaurus pregnancy / broodmare stuff on the Hormones forum, but it could just as well have been here.

Nice to see some enhancements to Hormones, and the "blue" effect is a nice addition.

The thing I like most about this mod now are the great images on the front page. Really nice screenshots. I like the palette too.

Can you publish some details on what each image is showing us?

What outfits are involved?

Assuming you mean the Priests outfits - The outfits are from TERA armors. They are enabled through an option in the menu for Parasites. 

They came from a personal use of TERA armors for priests I had as a separate mod. I added a few but I still have a couple more to add in Solitude.

With the picture that has the female Falmer molesting a victim, is there anything special about the Falmer model or texture?

The Falmer looks great there.

Why does it look so big? Just the camera angle? Is the victim really small?

The Falmer model looks different because I run a few Monster Mods - Immersive Creatures and Skyrim Monster Mods have great variants of both Falmers and Chaurus.

The size difference is both from the angle of the shot and a personal fix to SexLab to reduce limitations on characters size to prevent child animations. I find the size limit too aggressive so I adjusted it a bit. Adults come in many sizes too.

Also, did you modify your chaurus textures to make them brown?

I'm using black textures with enhanced "glow" spots on them.

One picture shows the chaurus looking really unusual. Is it a normal model?

See above about the Monster Mods. I have my own changes to both monster mods too. 

Skyrim Immersive Creatures has a nice menu to disable things that stray too far from the Lore.

For Skyrim Monster Mod, I edit the mod myself to change some of the choices (I hate Nagas for example).

With regard to the Parasites mod, I often think I'm ... missing out on stuff ... NPCs only tell me silly things.

Maybe I'm not getting the best value from the mod, because I don't really understand the features properly.

Shouldn't the eggs "come to term" or something rather than staying stuck in you forever?

I really want to wire some parasites stuff into my personal TitD when I am able to mess with Skyrim again.

That's still a work in progress.

Next time I work on the mod (soon I hope), I am planning to tighten the contamination/cure mechanics, dialogues with Danica and finish the two chapters I still have planned, including a Broodmare scenario that includes most of what you asked for in the other thread.

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The outfits are from TERA armors.

Does it require a particular version of TERA?

I have an entire folder full of TERA versions.

I quit using it because it was seriously over-powered, and as loot resulted in masses of easy cash.

I did edit a lot of values downwards in a patched version I still have around, but after moving to mainly bikini armors, it seemed like it was unnecessary.

Is there a list of armors I could extract from a full TERA ESP, sufficient to support only the priestesses?

I'm guessing there's a script file that has a list of the required forms somewhere?

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Does it require a particular version of TERA?

I have an entire folder full of TERA versions.

I quit using it because it was seriously over-powered, and as loot resulted in masses of easy cash.

I did edit a lot of values downwards in a patched version I still have around, but after moving to mainly bikini armors, it seemed like it was unnecessary.

Is there a list of armors I could extract from a full TERA ESP, sufficient to support only the priestesses?

I'm guessing there's a script file that has a list of the required forms somewhere?

The files are included in Parasites. You don't need anything else as a dependency.

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

WHAT! Good to know.

Guess they are CBBE right?

That's why I overwrote them ?

You can always extract the BSA files and overwrite them with your own meshes.

The file structure is visible here: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/tree/master/Parasites/Data/meshes/armor/KyneBlessing

The TERA files are in the folders starting with 'priests_' and in 'vigilants'.

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a butt not scaling at all when my character gets infected with a chaurus worm. The glutes only scale a little bit bigger when the worm is initially inserted, but then days pass and it stays the same. I am using cbbe and I'm on LE, what am I doing wrong? 

Thanks for any help :D

12 hours ago, Prezes333 said:

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a butt not scaling at all when my character gets infected with a chaurus worm. The glutes only scale a little bit bigger when the worm is initially inserted, but then days pass and it stays the same. I am using cbbe and I'm on LE, what am I doing wrong? 

Thanks for any help :D

tmk none of parasites scales with time (perhaps with the exception of the face/hip huggers?) they are almost all one time inflations, as opposed to something like EC or ES which will inflate over the duration of infection

19 hours ago, dalenmastermind said:

Is Living Armor done?  I've visited a healer, and she says to let it hang around for a while, but her dialogue ends with (to be continued...).  Does that mean it's not finished yet, or do I just keep waiting around?

The quest line of this mod has not been completed as far as I know.

This is just some food for thought, in all likeliness it would be too difficult to do.

To mister DeepBlueFrog, would you ever consider a new parasite that would infest a female player's breasts? Like some sort of chaurus worm that using breasts as like nests, feeding off the milk inside, etc. Maybe you could have it like they will come out as tiny chaurus hunters that would attack enemies when you drop below 50% health? They could also possibly grow stronger the more of the player's milk they consume. Maybe they'd also spread and infest other parts of the body (butt, vagina, urethra, etc). Again, this would all probably too hard to implement, but still thought I'd mention it.