SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 1/17/2020 at 12:08 PM, hellios-apollon said:

I have a problem. 
Both breasts and glutes work just fine with the mod. But the belly doesnt grow at all. The other mods that I use, that they affects the belly is the H-pregn and the Milk Mod. What could it be the problem? Both the previous mods work just fine as well..

Just a guess, but could one of those mods be overwriting any of the files from this mod?

5 hours ago, Kodey Caribou said:

I'm no pro at troubleshooting at all, Its just a guess that maybe something might overwriting one of the scripts that handles the belly node.

When i play the H-preg. I have to disable belly scale from milk mod and breast scale from H-preg in order to work properly. Propably it works with the same logic and with the parasites and estrus. Do you face the same problem as me? Also thanks for time answering!!! 

It would be nice if someone would help me.

I just can't install the Special Edition version. If I install via Nexus Mod Manager, it woun't be recognized in the load order, but it's still in my Skyrim Data folder. If I install it manually by putting it inside the folder, the same thing happens. I don't know what to do to solve this problem.

9 hours ago, xamble said:

It would be nice if someone would help me.

I just can't install the Special Edition version. If I install via Nexus Mod Manager, it woun't be recognized in the load order, but it's still in my Skyrim Data folder. If I install it manually by putting it inside the folder, the same thing happens. I don't know what to do to solve this problem.

Hopefully so one who uses NMM can help you out. 

Only thing I can suggest is to change over to Mod Organizer (or Mod Organizer 2) instead of nexus mod manager. It's a way better mod manager and I've had no problems with it detecting mods thus far.

It also keeps all your mods in its own separate mod folder so deactivating and removing mods is also simpler and keeps the base skyrim folder clean.

Im running 249 plug-ins which is 1 plug-in short of the maximum skyrim allows (I do not recommend using 250 as I have had issues with it disabling the 250th plug-in so try keep your plugings at or below 249) and all of them detect perfectly. 

16 hours ago, hellios-apollon said:

When i play the H-preg. I have to disable belly scale from milk mod and breast scale from H-preg in order to work properly. Propably it works with the same logic and with the parasites and estrus. Do you face the same problem as me? Also thanks for time answering!!!

Quick question, does H-preg = Sexlab Hentai Pregnancy? 

The mods I am using are, 

Estrus

Estrus chaurus+

Estrus Spiders+

SexLab Parasite - Kyne's Blessing (this mod) 

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy 

Children + Soulgems (it's a Sexlab Hentai Pregnancy addon for birthing children. 

SexLab - Inflation Framework

SexLab - Seperate Orgasms

And I haven't disabled belly node scaling in any of them. I play a male khajiit and it all works. 

10 hours ago, Kodey Caribou said:

Quick question, does H-preg = Sexlab Hentai Pregnancy? 

The mods I am using are, 

Estrus

Estrus chaurus+

Estrus Spiders+

SexLab Parasite - Kyne's Blessing (this mod) 

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy 

Children + Soulgems (it's a Sexlab Hentai Pregnancy addon for birthing children. 

SexLab - Inflation Framework

SexLab - Seperate Orgasms

And I haven't disabled belly node scaling in any of them. I play a male khajiit and it all works. 

The installing order is the same as you post it? 

I have these mods that affect the belly node. 
Clams of Skyrim 5.4 (and I use this body)
Kyle blessings 2019 04 09
xp32 maximum skeleton extender
sexlab hentai pregnancy
estrus4skyrim

estrus chaurus +
Milk Mod Economy 
Devious Devices. 
So Ive tried to fix the problem from the mods, inside the game, but as we said before, i didnt found any solution. Then I installed again the xp32, nothing again. Then I tried the bodyslide and I checked the big belly option to 60%. I also downloaded the  SexLab - Inflation Framework, to see if it helps. Could you suggest any other solution, if the two last also doesnt work... 
Thank you again for your time!!! 

1 hour ago, hellios-apollon said:

sexlab hentai pregnancy
estrus4skyrim

estrus chaurus +
Milk Mod Economy 
Devious Devices. 
So Ive tried to fix the problem from the mods, inside the game, but as we said before, i didnt found any solution. Then I installed again the xp32, nothing again. Then I tried the bodyslide and I checked the big belly option to 60%. I also downloaded the  SexLab - Inflation Framework, to see if it helps. Could you suggest any other solution, if the two last also doesnt work... 

Those were just some of my mods, not necessarily the load order, I'll post my load order shortly maybe it'll help. Where in your load order is XPMSE? The only things I have that overwrite anything in that mod are Animal SOS and Animated Beast cocks. 

18 hours ago, hellios-apollon said:

sexlab hentai pregnancy
estrus4skyrim

estrus chaurus +
Milk Mod Economy 
Devious Devices. 

16 hours ago, Kodey Caribou said:

Those were just some of my mods, not necessarily the load order, I'll post my load order shortly maybe it'll help. Where in your load order is XPMSE? The only things I have that overwrite anything in that mod are Animal SOS and Animated Beast cocks. 

Here is my load order.

You can use it to check if anything could be out of place.

DD - BRRF - Equip = Devious Devices - Beast Race Refits

DW = Dripping When Aroused.

If any others confuse you let me know and ill tell you what they are.

Hopefully this helps.

loadorder.txt

I seem to be getting a CTD every time I try to equip the Tentacle Monster, Facehuggers, and Barnacles, even if I have the SE versions of all the required mods... Or I at least think I do. These were the mods I was using at the time, am I missing anything?
image.png.4f9a90207f308df51f00d464b86f4486.png

Help much obliged. I already posted on your SE blog but got no replies as I know of.

12 hours ago, LuceoX30 said:

I seem to be getting a CTD every time I try to equip the Tentacle Monster, Facehuggers, and Barnacles, even if I have the SE versions of all the required mods... Or I at least think I do. These were the mods I was using at the time, am I missing anything?
image.png.4f9a90207f308df51f00d464b86f4486.png

Help much obliged. I already posted on your SE blog but got no replies as I know of.

Is it as soon as you equip them? I know the facehuggers (and maybe more) will CTD during any animation if you are using a controller.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:33 AM, DJShamrock said:

Is it as soon as you equip them? I know the facehuggers (and maybe more) will CTD during any animation if you are using a controller.

It's when I infect my character from the menu that I crash as soon as I exit it. But now, it seems to work fine upon having a second go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Btw, any chances we coud get a gameplay foundation before the main (and quite big, I suppose) storyline? More parasites, gameplay effects for existing and whatnot.

For a simple example, having barnacles:

• - affect sight (like a blindfold) because of that on the eye
  • - uncomfortable to move (slower movement or bigger stamina consumption)
  • - blocking crotch (chastity belt) 
  • -/+ glowing (less stealth but a permanent light source) 
  • + hard (bonus armor) 

So for a tank having barnacles is good but for a thief they need to be removed ASAP.  Also the crotch thing. 

This can be expanded with infestation stages progerssing from something barely noticeable to what we have now and then to something even more, so to say, advanced. Bigger worms, Boob worms. Birthing friendly chaurus... es? i?

Or even a perk tree for chaurus swarm queen!
If this ever has the time and manpower, three perk trees with some questlines:

• Kynareth (hentai druids)
  • Namira (worms, spiders, etc.)
  • Hermeus Mora (tentacles, nuff said). With Miraak being a girl and optionally alive (memory wiped?) after dragonborn. 

Fantastic mod with lots of potential. Just great! The first one on loverslab I ever commented on)
Thank you for all the work and hope you will have time and resources to continue developing and expanding the mod!

On 2/23/2020 at 8:44 PM, werewolfttyy said:

So I'm having a problem rn when i go to Danica. I can have the dialogue that i have a parasite but other than that I cant do anything. She doesn't tell me how to cure it or anything just exits the dialogue menu.

IIRC not all parasites have a cure via Danica atm.

Means if Danica can't cure a specific parasite you have to cure yourself via MCM.

I know that Spider penis, Spider eggs, Face hugger variations can be healed by Danica

5 hours ago, JTesfer said:

My game crashes when I bring the Stud to Lastelle, any fix? Specifically, when I tell her I brought the stud and her dialogue finishes.

Was having same problem. If you also have animated parasites, check if the female skeleteon is being overwritten by anything and try changing that seemed to work for me.

On 2/25/2020 at 11:07 AM, donttouchmethere said:

IIRC not all parasites have a cure via Danica atm.

Means if Danica can't cure a specific parasite you have to cure yourself via MCM.

I know that Spider penis, Spider eggs, Face hugger variations can be healed by Danica

Even with those parasites the same problem happens. This is on the SE version too

Edit: removed my post from the wrong dang thread.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:01 PM, werewolfttyy said:

Even with those parasites the same problem happens. This is on the SE version too

I know that used to happen with a previous version in LE, but that was like two years ago or something like that. I believe there are two or three ports of Parasites running around the depths of various support threads, and I'm not certain about what version of the mod those ports are. Are you sure you've got the latest "official" unofficial port?