SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What do you mean by inflate?

The body?

Or the inflation messade from DD => that seems to be an artefact from converting inflateable DD plugs to parasites and has no real effect ingame.

If you have inflation issues with your butt belly breasts you might want to try SL inflation framework or/and another bodytype

Yeah what I meant by inflate was scaling the belly and it seems that only the spider eggs and penis can make the belly bigger. I can infect myself with the other parasites and they work fine aside from not scaling my character's belly up. I've also included the load order below if anyone wanted to take a look at things

loadorder.txt plugins.txt

1 hour ago, crapprik said:

Yeah what I meant by inflate was scaling the belly and it seems that only the spider eggs and penis can make the belly bigger. I can infect myself with the other parasites and they work fine aside from not scaling my character's belly up. I've also included the load order below if anyone wanted to take a look at things

loadorder.txt 2.65 kB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 2.62 kB · 0 downloads

The reason is that the spider egg/penis inflate your usual body mesh... but the tentacle or living armor are full body meshes that replace your normal body, and unfortunately their morphs are not very pronounced - you have to really crank up the belly inflation to see anything. If I knew more about changing node weights, I would fix them but I don't have that expertise...

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The reason is that the spider egg/penis inflate your usual body mesh... but the tentacle or living armor are full body meshes that replace your normal body, and unfortunately their morphs are not very pronounced - you have to really crank up the belly inflation to see anything. If I knew more about changing node weights, I would fix them but I don't have that expertise...

Ah I cranked it up to max, but if it's the case then I'll try to look for workarounds. Thanks for the clarification.

EDIT: Do the Chaurus Worms and Facehugger(hip) have the same problem? 

Hi there, there are two files in the download section: "Sexlab_Parasites_SE_April_2019.rar" and "KyneBlessing20190409.7z".

Which one do I have to install? The "SE" on Sexlab_Parasites_SE_April_2019.rar means that is only for Skyrim SE only?

Could you please describe a bit about those two files please? It's a little confusing for me.

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, chuchete said:

Hi there, there are two files in the download section: "Sexlab_Parasites_SE_April_2019.rar" and "KyneBlessing20190409.7z".

Which one do I have to install? The "SE" on Sexlab_Parasites_SE_April_2019.rar means that is only for Skyrim SE only?

Could you please describe a bit about those two files please? It's a little confusing for me.

Thanks in advance

SE is for Special Edition if you have Skyrim Special Edition, thats what you need to download

Hmm Interesting Mod, tryed it in LE and cannot wait to try it in SE. I like the storry driven Quest Mods like this and hope to see more of this, in Future Development. From what i see so far it looks verry Promissing. 

A lil Feedback from my Side, the Quest so Far are Great but the Explaination in the Quest Log is a bit Spongy i guess. The Descriptions can be a bit more Pointy i think. Beside that the Quests seem to Procede, but the Targets are not done in the Log, and the Quest cannot be Completed so to say. Oh and what about the Glowing Mushroom Touch thing ? Danica send you away with this but i dont rly get what to do after that, thought maybee the Mushrooms in Blackreach are Activatable after that but no. 

By Speaking of Blackreach, seems like my Char cannot get Infected with the Spores or the Facehugger after all, not while sleeping in blackreach nor by the MCM. Is the Infection related to the Actuall Process of taking a Sleep in the Blackreach or the Time you spend there ? Because i Equip the Stuff with the Console, Worked Fine but the Description of the Spores and Huggers in my Inventory Point out in a Time Direction. Makes me a bit Confused. And then about the Book you neet to get for the Brood Mother, great writing in there, but i done a bit stupid trying to figure out the recipe for the potion and where to cook it. But that my Fault xD, can we expect more Lore content like this in Future releases ? Maybee something like a Library related to Paracites in the Deeps of Apocryptha, or the Collage ? Would give this Mod a Black Magic Touch and connect it into the Skyrim lore somehow.

Well so much for the Feedback. 

A Few Ideas for future Devellopment. Someone in here already mentioned a Paracite that cause a Pregnancy. Count +1 with me, would like to see that. And there are already more creatures in Skyrim that are predestined for the Use with your Mod. Draugr, Netch, Lurkers, Seekers, Ash Hoppers. I dont know how Far it is Possible for, Meshes and Animations to be Ported from other Bethesda Games, But interesting for you also can be the Fallout Creatures, Fog Crawler, Bloatfly, the different Ants, the Mirelurk Variations and alot more. 

Jeez i do make a Point here, the Message is getting so long already. If i would write up all the Ideas that Come to my Mind for this Mod. Then the Thread will Explode. ^^ Well if you need some you can write me a PM at any time.

Keep up with the good Work.

Is the Brood maiden story incomplete? after i talked to danica in whiterun i don`t have a dialogue option on lastelle. the quest markers are also not included. my task is to return to lastelle and tell her about danicas words. but without the dialogue i couldn't proceed with the quest. sorry for my english.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:11 PM, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Is there a was to disable parasites making certain factions friendly?

I just uninstalled, this mod messed up a bunch of factions.

I fixed it after I got rid of this, but I LOVE this mod and wish there was a way to tweak it to not edit factions the player is part of.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh yes, a mod to fill a rare niche following of perversion. If it is not too much to say, I would give a suggestion for an enemy type that could fit in appropriately. 

It can be a crotch based parasite that shares the same animations and body as a skeever, but has a custom anim/model for the head, being the main parasite. It has regular attacks as a skeever would, but adds a random chance effect that knocks over the parasite's enemy/victim until they stand up again. If the enemy is attacked by the parasite as they're knocked down, there's a 40/60 chance that they will have the parasite latch onto them. After the latch on happens, the main body decapitates itself and either dies immediately, or runs away until it grows a new head.

The creature could carry diseases or poisons when attacking the player or an NPC, such as raising infection chances by itself, or increasing the chance of the creature's attack causing knockdown. 

For its design, I'll leave you to brainstorm what to make it.

Hope you like it!

On 1/1/2020 at 2:23 AM, Jacksonbro said:

So can the face huggers actually expand the bellies of characters? Or is that more for show.... As I got a few mods that do that but the face huggers never seem to be able to change bodysize. 

Both variants should cause belly inflation.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, LuceoX30 said:

Ahh yes, a mod to fill a rare niche following of perversion. If it is not too much to say, I would give a suggestion for an enemy type that could fit in appropriately. 

It can be a crotch based parasite that shares the same animations and body as a skeever, but has a custom anim/model for the head, being the main parasite. It has regular attacks as a skeever would, but adds a random chance effect that knocks over the parasite's enemy/victim until they stand up again. If the enemy is attacked by the parasite as they're knocked down, there's a 40/60 chance that they will have the parasite latch onto them. After the latch on happens, the main body decapitates itself and either dies immediately, or runs away until it grows a new head.

The creature could carry diseases or poisons when attacking the player or an NPC, such as raising infection chances by itself, or increasing the chance of the creature's attack causing knockdown. 

For its design, I'll leave you to brainstorm what to make it.

Hope you like it!

That sounds good.. except I don't have the knowledge to make such a thing.

Unless someone puts it together, that will probably never happen.

Howdy, love this mod and just recently reinstalled Skyrim so I thought I'd give it another download; however, my character just got infected with the spider eggs parasite but the game is displaying the red diamond with an exclamation point like there isn't a mesh for it. 

I have tried using both Vortex to install it and doing it manually. I have made sure that I have all of the requirements so I am not sure why I'm having this issue.

Any help that anyone can offer would be sublime!

Edit: I tried screwing around with some of the other parasites and none of them actually show up. All either display the exclamation point or do not appear in the character inventory despite the MCM saying the character is infected.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:05 AM, KodeyReindeer said:

Firstly great mod, thank you for your time and work.

Just curious I'm stuck on the quest:

"Discover how to harvest ingredients from parasite."

Anyone know how to advance this quest? 

Thanks in advance. 

Don't spend too much time on this. The quest is not yet complete. I have to revisit it and extensively test it for each parasite.

Right now, I think it works only for spider eggs.

20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Don't spend too much time on this. The quest is not yet complete. I have to revisit it and extensively test it for each parasite.

Right now, I think it works only for spider eggs.

Ah alrighty.

I'll wait for an update.

Out of curiosity what should happen if you do have spider eggs? 

2 hours ago, KodeyReindeer said:

Ah alrighty.

I'll wait for an update.

Out of curiosity what should happen if you do have spider eggs? 

Danica should tell you she can remove them with Dwemer Oil.

After bringing her the oil, she removed the eggs and you should be able to remove them yourself after that.

As usual with these mods, i started working on the quest/feature.. then got interrupted by offline or work obligations and never got back to it, so it is not fully tested and not finished at all.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Danica should tell you she can remove them with Dwemer Oil.

After bringing her the oil, she removed the eggs and you should be able to remove them yourself after that.

As usual with these mods, i started working on the quest/feature.. then got interrupted by offline or work obligations and never got back to it, so it is not fully tested and not finished at all.

Ah alright, I did do that by Danica. I haven't tried to remove them myself yet, I'll try it next time I am infected.

As for it being tested. The mod works great.

I haven't tested every parasite, so I'll report on any bugs I find here so if you manage to get back to modding again you will have more info on bugs. ?

I only have one request though, I'm hoping you could refit the face hugger for beast races too? Would be amazing. ?