SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

So it all comes back to "Too unstable, I'm not touching that", huh? Well, typical Bethesda.

What's your problem ? its better he makes a mod that he finds acceptable to release then something you wand and gives him headache. You can always suggest things but if he explains why he will not do it then except his choice .

So it all comes back to "Too unstable, I'm not touching that", huh? Well, typical Bethesda.

What's your problem ? its better he makes a mod that he finds acceptable to release then something you wand and gives him headache. You can always suggest things but if he explains why he will not do it then except his choice .

I think he did just that - accept my choice.

Bethesda does typically end up on the unstable and touchy side of things :)

This put me in mind of some skin-covering chest parasite (suitably retextured). Unfortunately, it's a little too symmetrical to appear organic, but I wonder if something could be done with it and a mashup of this or this.

Of course, what I started out looking for was this, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I searched for a variety of words like daedric, mora, hermaeus (because of the eye), demon, demoness, succubus, and various combinations of bikini and armor. Nowhere to be found.

I did manage to find this and this (among others), but no actual files. Just images.

Judging by the upload date, the armor had to be created on or before June 12, 2015, but that's not a lot of help either. :(

One other thing - I'm sure you've seen it, but just in case you haven't, this armor might be good to base something on too. And of course there's the Hermaeus Mora Priestess armor, various tentacle and/or jellyfish armors, living armor, etc.

EDIT: Of course, lots can be done with simple overlays and textures too. For example, Aranea.

I also found several other links (like this one), but IIRC you already had them down somewhere. I just couldn't find it in the design document is all. :)

Antennae/feelers!

Problem... Tentacle monster not coming off...

I tried the Void salts to remove the tentacle monster armour, that was
contracted when I harvested Chaurus Eggs.

But it is not coming off...

Does it need multiple attemps, |'ve tried twice without success...

Or is it just not working right... maybe because of my tons of mods that I use...

The tentacle monster could do with a scary sound for when you get it on you, jump scare monster scream or whipping tentacle noises...

I like the tongue whip noise on the second movie clip, good if you were getting bound up by a monster...

The film ' The Thing ', on youtube, don't watch if you're easily scared, it'll give you nightmares... its got some nasty sounds in it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtgFKdWcKXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjIXwkX1e48

If you don't like my idea, or its just too early in the mod, too much trouble or can't be done.... Then just ignore this post... :)

Any ideas why belly/breasts/ass not changing their side even when you are infested? Tried with racemenu and ceparate Nioverride - no result. Also the same issues with hormones mode (using proper xcustom skeleton).

Try rebuilding a body if you use bodyslide.

Try different body if you don't.

The issue about that - Cursed loot body resize works and resizing it as it supposed with Tentacle Monster event. And it doesn't work on any parasite/hormone thing. I am using CBBE bodyslide and other proper mods, reinstalling didn't help me.

This mod is a dream come true, I was always hoping someone would make a parasite host/impregnation mod.

I have some ideas that would be cool to see.

Quests that lead the the player character to find rare parasite species that are near extinct and the player character takes the initiative to save consensual-style Parasites by becoming a mother to them. Driven by personal desire, lust or motherly care to host and procreate these helpless little parasites that offer great benefits and pleasures.

A Parasite in the shape of a small dildo sponge-like body with small tentacles on each end and a mouth like center canal that runs throughout the length of the parasite.This parasite lives in the Vaginal Canal and must be inserted manually. It attaches its small tentacle feelers to the front of the Labia Minora (Vaginal Lips) and the back portion inside of the womb. It lives by absorbing vaginal fluids like a sponge which keeps the parasite alive and happy. The parasite will increase arousal rate and will periodically mate with its host when the host is willing to cause orgasm and increase vaginal fluid production.  When it has absorb enough fluids the parasite will discharges a white pus-like substance which is a mixture of the hosts Vaginal fluids and the parasites natural enzymes which flows into the host's womb and causes the womb to inflate based on how much fluids were absorbed. The parasite then uses its tiny tentacles and suction cups to create a sort-of vacuum chamber which mixes the pus inside the womb into a thinker pus paste. The host's body absorbs this as nutrients and gains huge benefits such as, no longer needing to eat solid foods and increased stamina, the woman's breasts also grow and start producing rich protein milk. Once the pus is thick enough and both parasite and host are filled the parasite reveres the pressure and discharges the thick gooey pus out though itself and out the vagina and the cycle starts again once the parasite is hungry. The pus and milk can be used with alchemy and mixed into useful potions.

Mutation Phrase.

Once the Host has lived long enough with parasite and wants to move to the next phase, a mutation process must take place.

The Parasite and the host have become one able to communicate though thought, feeling and have not only respected one another but a motherly love, care and affection has also taken root, the need to carry its offspring, breed and care has overwhelm the main character that they are ready to mutate the ovaries.

Once the parasite is mature enough to procreate and the host is willing the parasite will mate with the host for a longer then usual time sometimes up to an hour, once it has absorbed enough fluid it will release a yellowish mucus filled with tiny sperm-like enzymes along with the regular white pus into the womb, the enzymes enter the Fallopian tubes filling them with mucus and submerging the ovaries.

During this stage the yellow mucus will change the cellular structure of the ovaries making them able to produce parasite offspring, this phase is extremely pleasureful but is also non-reversible. There is also a chance for it to fail and several mating attempts might be required in order for the mutation to be successful.

Once the ovaries have been mutated the host is now able to bear offspring and enjoy her new parasite life.

Breeding 

After successful mutation the host can now breed offspring. The host lets the parasite know she is ready and a mating phase begins, new sperm mucus is injected with regular pus into the womb which makes it way into the ovaries, the new mutated ovaries releases two small eggs into the womb where they will be kept warm. During this phase a Pregnant belly appears and less then normal pus is discharged from the pussy as its needed to keep the eggs warm and as feed.

After a few days the mutated offspring hatch from their eggs and live in the womb until the host chooses to go into labor and give birth to her new offspring.

At this point a few options are available, the host can sell the parasite offspring for high amount money or can become a mother for them.

If the mother route is chosen the parasite offspring are not yet able to live inside another hosts vaginal canal and because of the new mixed DNA a mutated version can also be born. The Non-Mutated version will live inside the womb until it has matured enough to live in another host and will continue the life cycle of the parasite.

The Mutated version offspring however is quite different, resembling a slime with a one sided mouth and see though features they are unable to live on their own and to procreate. 

They also have a deep attachment to their mother and deeply love her often cuddling with the host when she lays down and rests, these parasite offspring rely on their mothers rich protein milk to survive. They attach themselves to their mothers breasts and hang like a small leech slowly sucking their mothers milk causing great pleasure for the mother. The milk mixes with the pus inside the offspring which is then injected in small amounts into the breast which increases breast milk production. 

When the offspring is full they enter back into the vagina with help from their mother and rest in the pus filled womb until they are hungry again.

At the final stage once they have reached maturity the mutated offspring attach to their mothers breasts and sprout beautiful flower-like petals including the main vaginal parasite which enhance the beauty of their mother and are a sigh of love and appreciation for their loving and caring mother.

The Final Stage

Once all phases and stages are complete the host gains many new abilities.

Positives Effects: 

The host no longer needs food, water nor sleep. The host regenerates hp and stamina faster during the day thanks to photosynthesis and gains defense increase at night.

Wearing no clothing increases regeneration and defense, during the final stage flower armor gives maximum protection while still showing lots of skin.

Parasite cleans the entire vagina Uterus giving resistance to disease and poison.

White Pus, Think Pus, Breast milk and Rich protein mixture milk are all able to be used as alchemy ingredients.

Able to inflate and/or become pregnant when you want to. Also the feeling of always being pregnant even with a small inflation.

Painless labor and birth due to mutated ovaries.

Able to produce large amounts of breast milk.

Able to raise young, sell for profit and decorate oneself.

Decorations can be placed on the body to beautify oneself including flowers sprouted from around the breasts and vagina, tentacles, slime and leeches.

Varying pleasure ranging from small to high amounts, small during mixing phase/Pus Discharging, medium during incubation/breast feeding, high during mating/birthing/ovaries mutation.

Neutral/Negative effects  

Reduction to movement speed depending on the inflation size, pus inflation less while pregnant phase the most.

Pussy leaks and discharges white pus every now and then.

Milk will leak from the breasts and breasts must be milked or breasts become heavy reducing movement speed.

Main parasite acts like a plug therefore intercourse is not possible (Lore/Roleplay purposes, parasite can be removed since its a consensual style parasite.)

Once mutation has taken hold the woman is no longer able to bear regular children and is now one with the parasite. (Lore and Role-play purposes, parasite can always be removed and other plugins such as soul gem oven and beeing female still work)

Certain buffs will not work with clothes on. Less clothes better benefits.

Conclusion 

I always wanted something different from the whole non-consensual style mods, it would be great to see a parasite that the main female protagonist wants to insert to become a mother as well as a parasite that wants a willing host to survive and thrive with as opposed to a infection, though in the end this is only a suggestion and i would love to see something like this in your mod but in the end its up to you.

I hope you keep up the good work and i look forward to the progress to this mod. 

-snip-

Holy... this has a bit of flavor from the Flowering Spriggan but more permanent and voluntary. I get the feeling tho that this would have to be its own mod altogether. I'm talking about custom animations for the offspring suckling, MCM to track the progress of the critter.

i was going to do something similar someday with es/ec, after i finish rewriting milkmod, but i guess this will work too.

suggestions are: use loose files, make separate git

ideas:

( get through: tentaclerape)

breast parasites - increase breast size, cause lactation with correct mods, maybe parasite birthing though im not sure how, maybe during sleep?

male/futa balls parasite - increase balls size, max out arousal(constant desire to breed), impreg(spread parasites) female sex partners with parasites

male/futa balls parasite(alt) - same as above but with huge increase balls size and penis size, cum with parasite eggs

above can be only cured through quests

anal/vaginal parasites (estus spider/chaurus) - "normal" pregnancy( get through: es/ec rape/tentaclerape)

all above cause debuffs to combat and speed, block armor wearing after certain size reached

add vein textures or something like that to affected bodyparts

Surely, this is the mod that I have been waiting for since the very first time I saw the parasites in SD+!!!

I love the idea of applying a veined skin texture to the affected body part as a constant reminder.

I will be following this very closely!  Thanks and keep up the deviously awesome work!

Really hoping to see some more stuff like the SD spriggan or something similiar:

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/561/56133.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/561/56134.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/561/56132.jpg

Hopefully animated as well!

Keep up the good work

That is really hot!  I would love to know how to get veins like that on my PC.

If i am not completely mistaken the body texture is already out in nexus but don't remember the name thou.

Edit:

Managed to find something like that on nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20156/?

-snip-

Holy... this has a bit of flavor from the Flowering Spriggan but more permanent and voluntary. I get the feeling tho that this would have to be its own mod altogether. I'm talking about custom animations for the offspring suckling, MCM to track the progress of the critter.

A MCM option would be incredible, being able to track the parasites/offspring's progress perhaps with pictures of a Uterus and a message such as " Pus is being mixed" showing a Uterus with a mixture in it or "Eggs are about to hatch" Showing two small Eggs in the Uterus with tiny cracks on them etc. This could also be applied to any kind of parasite even the Spider/Chaurus Eggs and would add a bit of spice to the mod by adding a message/visual notification of the event.

I also love your Idea with the Slime Parasite.

If anyone would like to pitch in, I could definitely use help for:

- ground mesh of prarasites (when they are dropped to the ground)

- equipped mesh for anal and vaginal parasites. Right now, I skipped the issue by equipping dripping fluids from ZAP, but I would like to show the end of a chaurus worm sticking out, or the end of spider eggs the same way devious plugs stick out.

- unique birthing animations (I am sure Estrus Chaurus or Soulgem Ovens would like that as well)

For birthing animations, SGO III already has some, darkconsole even skipped some earlier versions had, not sure about the reason. So while more is always better, you might get permission to use some of them?