SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Congratulations, you have acquired enough recent comments to fill most of my notifications page! No seriously, keep the content and ideas flowing. And while I could certainly see Neverryoko's being implemented, I would like to say that you simply get less from consumables instead of a penalty from lack of food. The penalty could also instead be that it slowly drains stamina from you and very slowly drains health as it eats your insides.

I didn't get to look into the scripts but the symptoms are pointing towards some minor mistake with the toggle that leads the script to misinterpret whether the effect is applied or not and trying to remove it when it's not applied and apply when it is already in effect.

So what are some body types that work with the pregnancy part of the mod because I'm thinking it's either my body or something I'm missing?  I use UNP with the standard version of SeveNBase overwriting that and there is no "inflation" happening.  I have XPMSE and the newest version of Racemenu installed and use Feminine Khajiit Textures.

Also, enjoying the mod so far.  No other technicalities besides this one which might just be a racemenu issue or something.

Hello SkyrimLL, I have seen some mention of estrus chaurus but none about EC Spider addon. Thus, is or will parasite be friendly with estrus spiders and eggs?

I also have some concern about diseases and realistic needs and diseases: is or will parasites be compatible with such mods?

I'm also deeply trouble by the amount of work you are doing, I sure hope you get proper rest.

I'm looking forward to test this mod though, once I'm done with whatever I'm doing in skyrim right now.

I'm also deeply trouble by the amount of work you are doing, I sure hope you get proper rest.

Rest? REST?!?

He can rest as soon as he's done with Parasites, SD+, Stories, Alicia, Hormones, Mind Control, and the Dibellan Sisterhood. Until then, he'll be kept awake with a constant drip of intravenous caffeine and judicious use of the lash.

EDIT: Actually, I guess Mind Control is already finished? He's already 14% done then. I'll let him get a few hours sleep as a reward for Christmas. Then back to work!

Rest? REST?!?

He can rest as soon as he's done with Parasites, SD+, Stories, Alicia, Hormones, Mind Control, and the Dibellan Sisterhood. Until then, he'll be kept awake with a constant drip of intravenous caffeine and judicious use of the lash.

EDIT: Actually, I guess Mind Control is already finished? He's already 14% done then. I'll let him get a few hours sleep as a reward for Christmas. Then back to work!

What? Sleep is not how you motivate here, add some soulgem plugs!

I don't use EC spider or RND, so I can't comment on compatibility with thee mods.

I am not expecting issues with EC since it is not using Devious Devices. Both mods should work together.

I am also adding my own diseases and effects. They should not impact RND but that would have to be confirmed by someone using it.

RND overhaul every vanilla diseases, so if you don't edit them it's probably alright. I believe RND adds a fatigue factor to the diseases, that increase through the stages.

As for EC Spider, it's just like chauruses but with spiders. Thus, laying spider eggs in people's bellies.

RND overhaul every vanilla diseases, so if you don't edit them it's probably alright. I believe RND adds a fatigue factor to the diseases, that increase through the stages.

As for EC Spider, it's just like chauruses but with spiders. Thus, laying spider eggs in people's bellies.

Maybe what I can do someday is detect if EC Spider is installed and replace the spider eggs from Parasites by a call to the eggs from EC.

As it is now, you will have two types of spider eggs at worst.

Congratulations, you have acquired enough recent comments to fill most of my notifications page! No seriously, keep the content and ideas flowing. And while I could certainly see Neverryoko's being implemented, I would like to say that you simply get less from consumables instead of a penalty from lack of food. The penalty could also instead be that it slowly drains stamina from you and very slowly drains health as it eats your insides.

That's the joy of a symbiotic parasite tho. It doesn't eat its nice warm home. This lucky little slime has found what could be the equivalent to a personal self driving/fighting tank in world of swords, magic and dragons and it had taken it upon itself to be an internal mechanic for this walking death machine until its able to take care of itself.

I could see where you could get less from consumables but I'm not too sure that's how pregnancy works. Remember it tricks the body into thinking its pregnant and connects to the wall of the womb. A loss of maximum stamina makes more sense and would be easier to in code than reducing gains from consumables.

A nice little going away present would be a permanent lesser buff/debuff of the slime's bonus and reductions. A "Slime Mother" effect.

Well.. actually, here is what I still have on my to-do list for Mind Control:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Mind+Control%22

I suggest adding Mind Controlling Parasites to the list.

If you can point me to a mesh I can use for a head worn parasite, I will look into adding one to turn a follower into a mind controlled puppet. 

Forcing mind control on the player is not going to work. AI controlled actions are too hard to script because of issues with travels around rocks and stairs.

Dragonborn has a mind-control spider that latches onto the NPC. The back, I think... it's been a while since I've used one.

Yeah.. but that would imply using DLC assets, which is not something I am willing to do given my previous luck with CK editor and the DLCs :)

Ah, I forgot about that.

You could give this a try - it's my CK .ini files, and they definitely works for me. I don't know what the differences might be, but if you ever get really bored you could test them out.

ini files.7z

Also, I've read that some people have problems with the CK loading DLC masters if the dx9 .dll file is in the skyrim directory when opening the CK. Apparently it works fine loading multiple masters and all, but Dragonborn (not so much Dawnguard or Hearthfire IIRC) will crash when opening a cell if it's in the directory at the time. Something to do with the render window I believe.

I've never had that problem, but who knows? You might be one of the unlucky ones. ;)

'S a shame, though. Throwable spiders have a huge potential.

And what about BEING a parasite? I vaguely remember a mod that lets you swap bodies with NPCs. Might be a bit too complicated, though.

I looked into doing just that for another quest but it was way too unstable and complicated to do. I basically gave up that idea.