SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

I have a problem with brood maiden quest. After i delivered the chaurus to Lastelle, she sends me to Danica. I talked with her and message says, go back to Lastelle. Quest journal has no update and when i go back to Lastelle, the chaurus attacks me and Lastelle hast no further speak options.

Im sure, she should be in the cave.

And what is the trigger for the small egg sack after spider sex?

5 hours ago, Masterlance said:

I have a problem with brood maiden quest. After i delivered the chaurus to Lastelle, she sends me to Danica. I talked with her and message says, go back to Lastelle. Quest journal has no update and when i go back to Lastelle, the chaurus attacks me and Lastelle hast no further speak options.

Im sure, she should be in the cave.

And what is the trigger for the small egg sack after spider sex?

Can you share the results of this command in the console?

sqs _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus

Note that there is a space and an underscore after 'sqs'.

It will help to know which quest stages are at 0 and at 1.

The Queen is looking good with Animated Dragon Wings (not included in the mod... need to be installed and activated separately... for now).

Edit: I figured out how to add detection and automatic application of the wings if Anton's Animated Dragon Wings is available.

I am using the Friendly model.

I may have to issue a small patch to remove the potion sound when the effect starts because what I am really doing is fetching the right potion internally and force feeding it to the player (unless there is a way to remove that sound by script).

Edit 2: The mod will also support Real Flying from the same author, with some caveats. I wasn't able to get the addon to hide the wings when not in flight (getting T poses after FNIS with that addon), so you will have a permanent set of wings when that happens.

72850_20210122130702_1.png

72850_20210122135400_1.png

14 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

I found the reason with a new char. While talking to Danica, i didnt get the last sentence with my first char to trigger the journal.

Did you leave the dialogue before reaching the last sentence?

Were you able to get back into that dialogue if you missed the first time?

If you can remind me which dialogue it is, I can check it and make sure it is possible to replay it in case it was missed.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:03 PM, Aensland_src said:

SL_Parasites_BodySlide_UUNP_HDT.rarFor the people looking for a Bodyslide conversion of the assets(UUNP HDT), here it is, made it for myself, and I'm lazy, so I just made it for the Parasite related armors didn't bother with the priest outfits, haven't tested them in game yet so give them a try if you want to.

Would it be possible to make a UUNP HDT bodyslide conversion for the naked chaurus queen skin? Whenever I have the regular one removed, the one that is actual armor and that you already converted, my body changes to this scrawny horrible looking wrong body type skin that looks like the chaurus queen skin armor but is just a naked skin replacer for the regular body. So far my only recourse has been to go into TES5Edit and change it to point to the regular body so my character doesn't look like a poorly textured emaciated thing.

@DeepBlueFrog I used the Github version and found a bug with the quest. 

Spoiler

When the Elder Roots Avatar tells you to speak to it again with the mask on, it doesn't work. I used the power I gained to put the mask on but there is no effect when I interact with the avatar again.

7 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

Would it be possible to make a UUNP HDT bodyslide conversion for the naked chaurus queen skin? Whenever I have the regular one removed, the one that is actual armor and that you already converted, my body changes to this scrawny horrible looking wrong body type skin that looks like the chaurus queen skin armor but is just a naked skin replacer for the regular body. So far my only recourse has been to go into TES5Edit and change it to point to the regular body so my character doesn't look like a poorly textured emaciated thing.

@DeepBlueFrog I used the Github version and found a bug with the quest. 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the report.

The Chaurus Queen skin body has issues because it is missing the _1 file right now, so it doesn't scale at all to your current weight and adds a neck gap. I am looking for a solution to that.

I will check if I can find an old save game to test that quest stage. It was working for me but I added a location/cell condition later on that I thought would work but I never got around to actually testing.

@Recoilsuave  I tested it and it is working for me.... make sure to wear both armor pieces - the mask AND the armor before talking to them. 

Maybe I should add some dialogues in case you don't have both.

Also.. I noticed the quest objective is misleading and only talks about the mask. I will edit it as well.

11 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

Now i stand in front of the rift, get attackt my anomaly and dwarf spheres. Is this the last part on your work? Because, i read her book and go into the rift, nothing happend.

And once day bodyslide parts are the dream.

Strange... if you can see the anomalies you should be able to go through the rift and meet the queen there.

Spoiler

Did you go there after talking to the Queen's avatar in Frostflow abyss? 

or did you go to the rift by another way?

24 minutes ago, Masterlance said:
  Hide contents

After talking. I didnt know, there is a entrance now.

Well, if i go into, there is a gigantc chaurus on a pillar and a dead dwarf with a key. Thats all, no jounal update or something.

Once there... 

Spoiler

A popup message should appear when you get close to the dead dawf, with comments from the queen and a journal update.

1 hour ago, Masterlance said:

Nope. I tried it with an early save but again, nothing happend.

Hide contents

After killing the "portal guards", i picked the book and go into the rift. Go over the ice to dwarf. Nothing.

Do you still have the full body armor and the mask when you get in front of the queen?

Edit: I will add more checks and hints about what you are supposed to do and upload that to Github tonight.

24 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

If you mean the light armor via "Seed Spawn Chaurus", yes. Since Elder Root want it.

After your words, i saw two new spells, For body armor and mask. But it doesnt change the result.

You need to wear both.

I added messages to troubleshoot all configurations on my end. I will test them tonight but if you want to try them out, I posted an update on Github.

5 hours ago, DragonHost said:

having an earlier issue myself, after I get infected with Barnacles and have all the other ingredients, I go back to talk to Danica and she doesn't have a conversation option, nor does the quest update.  Is there a specific harvest point or something that I should be using?

My issue was too less glimmer shrooms. I added per consol some extra shrooms.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You need to wear both.

I added messages to troubleshoot all configurations on my end. I will test them tonight but if you want to try them out, I posted an update on Github.

My char wars mask and bodyarmor. With "Seed Spawn Chaurus" i get mask and body, the other spell does it seperate. Or did i understanding something wrong?

10 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

My char wars mask and bodyarmor. With "Seed Spawn Chaurus" i get mask and body, the other spell does it seperate. Or did i understanding something wrong?

"Seed spawn chaurus" shouldn't control your armor. It only gives you the mask and armor the first time you get the spell, to mark you graduation to a new level of Chaurus Queen.

That spell takes chaurus eggs from your inventory and transforms them into chaurus followers or weaponized spiders as Scrolls.

"Seed spawn spiders" does the same with spider eggs in your inventory, but it doesn't give you spider followers... only weaponized spiders as Scrolls.

Downloading the new Github and then i tried it with "Chaurus Mask" and "Chaurus Armor" again.

Edit: Worked.

Spoiler

Now im searching the point in Silent Cit.

Edit 2: Done.

Spoiler

But my game freezed, if she used her fire breath too long. Happend three times, so on fourth try i block bashed her before she used Flamethrower.

Seeing the look of the chaurus queen armor, I would actually have some constructive criticism... perhaps you should try merging the head armor parts from the one you had and the one donated by MystofDawn and adapt the hand armor to have more insectoid hands as a finalized transformation, to the point you effectively become a humanoid female chaurus in all features features and have no visible 'hint' of the former race you were? To imply you have funny gone into the role of being a queen for the chaurus, a broodmother for a new hive.

5 minutes ago, skyrimdragon said:

Seeing the look of the chaurus queen armor, I would actually have some constructive criticism... perhaps you should try merging the head armor parts from the one you had and the one donated by MystofDawn and adapt the hand armor to have more insectoid hands as a finalized transformation, to the point you effectively become a humanoid female chaurus in all features features and have no visible 'hint' of the former race you were? To imply you have funny gone into the role of being a queen for the chaurus, a broodmother for a new hive.

I am not excluding a more progressive and elaborate transformation at some point but at the moment, the armor is modular and parts can be replaced if anyone wants to role play that transition.

I will provide a package of alternate armors and body parts to mix and match as you want.