SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

36 minutes ago, Afrandez said:

These are very impressive indeed.
Will these transformations provide some deformations over the host? Maybe something like tail and/or forced crawl would work, at least for someone who isn't interested on terrorizing NPCs. ?

Here is what the latest versions look like after adjusting textures and changing that blue glow into purple.

The 'armor' is based on the Queen of Blades, and comes with a friendly chaurus over the shoulder.

The 'full body' is based on the Blades armor, and comes with chaurus wings on the back.

Crawling on the ground might be an option as a compatibility setting with SD+ (I won't implement a parallel animation system just for Parasites).

I am experimenting with enchantments and other effects. The armor is current equipped with a resistance to poison, and the full body comes with an advanced healing rate.

72850_20201231164245_1.png

72850_20201231164250_1.png

72850_20201231164315_1.png

72850_20201231164321_1.png

40 minutes ago, Ironeater said:

love the wings, not  so much the pet on the back lol...   oooh maybe add a slow fall effect for wings reduced or no fall dmg  maybe

The mesh are customizable. If you copy the mesh of the wings over the mesh of the shoulder critter, you would have wings in both sets of armor.

They are both sharing the same slot.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The mesh are customizable. If you copy the mesh of the wings over the mesh of the shoulder critter, you would have wings in both sets of armor.

They are both sharing the same slot.

I assume Bodyslide files are still in the works? (I'm looking to use UUNP, so I'll need to convert them regardless).

21 minutes ago, w234aew said:

I assume Bodyslide files are still in the works? (I'm looking to use UUNP, so I'll need to convert them regardless).

I don't know the first thing about Bodyslide files unfortunately. 

The best I can do is provide full credits to the original mods that provided the meshes for the armors and maybe someone can create Bodyslides for them, or point to existing ones.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know the first thing about Bodyslide files unfortunately. 

The best I can do is provide full credits to the original mods that provided the meshes for the armors and maybe someone can create Bodyslides for them, or point to existing ones.

I'm going to give it a try with the base meshes, and if I can, I'll try creating bodyslide files for UUNP if I can get it to work, but someone else should attenpt it as well.

I only have UUNP on LE right now, so any I make will be UUNP, and I'm mediocre at it, so we'll see.

The latest changes are up:

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Parasites 2020-12-25

Enhancements:

Bug Fixes:

Note: This update includes meshes for the Queen of Chaurus armors.

I will spend time in the next update adding a progression, story, triggers and effects for these armors.

For now, they are accessible manually through MCM but only after you have completed the Ritual of the Seed Stone (end of Chapter 2 - Kyne's Blessing).

You can find the options in the Quest tab in MCM, not in the main parasites tab.

I have some quick bodyslide files I did for the parasite armor to match CBBE HDT ( not for the newest update of armor )

There is some bone weight issues around the crotch area but the armor works with body morphing and I used the bodyslide preset from hormones as the reference body while creating it.  There might be some clipping issues depending on how much morphing you do.

All credits go to the original makers of the armors, all I did was changed up the bodymorphing/shape data and where the built meshes go afterwards.

Outfits included are:

- Belt Face Hugger

- Harness Barnacles

- Harness Living Armor

- Harness Tentacles

Should be pretty simple to set up, just put the files in the corresponding bodyslide folder.

Have fun and happy new year!!! 

SmolKyneBlessingCBBE.zip

so i assume you need to start atleast one of the quests because everything is grey out in under the quests menu, and i just want to test the new chaurus queen armor. Also what up with these caveworm parasites i see in the mesh folder that don.t appear anywheres in the mcm menu? are they quest item or future planned feature? 

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

so i assume you need to start atleast one of the quests because everything is grey out in under the quests menu, and i just want to test the new chaurus queen armor. Also what up with these caveworm parasites i see in the mesh folder that don.t appear anywheres in the mcm menu? are they quest item or future planned feature? 

Cave worm and blood sucker worms are potential parasites. I am focusing on finishing the story and the Queen of Chaurus effects first.

To unlock them in the Quest menu, you have to finish the main quest up to the Ritual of the Seed Stone.

I can send you a modified .pex file with the options unlocked if you want to try them out.

29 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Cave worm and blood sucker worms are potential parasites. I am focusing on finishing the story and the Queen of Chaurus effects first.

To unlock them in the Quest menu, you have to finish the main quest up to the Ritual of the Seed Stone.

I can send you a modified .pex file with the options unlocked if you want to try them out.

that would be great

4 hours ago, Amok0Nata said:

I'm really sorry to bother you, but did you planned to add something for males characters in the future?

Not for the near future I am afraid. Most of the parasites meshes out there are for female characters.

My focus right now is to finish the Queen of Chaurus story, which also requires a female character.

I can look at males after that since I still want to move the Spriggan curse to Parasites from SD+ and that includes a male side.

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not for the near future I am afraid. Most of the parasites meshes out there are for female characters.

My focus right now is to finish the Queen of Chaurus story, which also requires a female character.

I can look at males after that since I still want to move the Spriggan curse to Parasites from SD+ and that includes a male side.

Thank you for the answer. I will be waiting. Your mods are great.

Trying out the Seed Stone quest. I managed to get to the point where the seed stone is inserted into my character. How many days do I have to wait to see any effects? Or is that not yet finished in the mod?

I have also tried to make some BHUNP bodyslides for SE Going to try them out latter. 

31 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Trying out the Seed Stone quest. I managed to get to the point where the seed stone is inserted into my character. How many days do I have to wait to see any effects? Or is that not yet finished in the mod?

I have also tried to make some BHUNP bodyslides for SE Going to try them out latter. 

I am working on that part at the moment.

I am planning on an Incubation period where you learn about the effect, followed by a period where the parasite puts the player in heat, and a final stage where the effect sets the player on the path of becoming the next Chaurus Queen.

Just out of curiosity,  Would it be possible to add in a delta increase slider set in futher versions?  Or is there a way i can tes edit the increase values for my own game?

Parasite slider's for max seize 1-6 but i noticed they only increase at a 0.10 value,  is a slider possible to change the delta from 0.10-1.00 or higher?

5 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Just out of curiosity,  Would it be possible to add in a delta increase slider set in futher versions?  Or is there a way i can tes edit the increase values for my own game?

Parasite slider's for max seize 1-6 but i noticed they only increase at a 0.10 value,  is a slider possible to change the delta from 0.10-1.00 or higher?

Since each slider is potentially different I would have to add a delta slider for each slider in the mod. That's just too much.

I can change the delta value for that slider if there is a better option then the default I am using.

Progress on the Queen's outfits.

I am currently working on the random events that will power the transformation into the Queen after the Seed Stone Ritual is performed.

The transformation is painful.. every time you activate one of the armors, you should expect a hit similar to a poison attack from a Chaurus or a Spider.

72850_20210108174318_1.png

72850_20210108174924_1.png

wow so love this mod. she looks awesome. would be cool if i know just an idea. that it was tied into fertility mode or slif so you become pregnant and your belly grows no other events will affect it like milk mod unless you like toggle that on somewhere and your like chosen to become the queen of chaurus. or again like the the face item it cant be removed and starts pumping your belly with sperm. or another idea something lacthes onto her breasts and starts feeding off your milk to grow wow i have some great ideas have zero knowledge of mods.