SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 11/22/2020 at 11:46 PM, babydragon0123 said:

Does parasite quest have map maker? i'm doing parasite quest and it don't have map maker from the beginning. (i'm prepare to go to blackreach)

I only have a couple of quest markers in this mod and not at the beginning. They should appear when you read the right books during the quest.

^This for LE too.
And some NPC may not able to wear a certain parasites, which is fine for now since there's a workaround. but some like Horny Critter (?) head and hip and chaurus worm both version don't usually have belly scaling.

And when will something like more NPC compatibility will be available? is it going to at all or no? Like for example able to give NPC most "potion" from the mod via dialog or something similar? 

Edit: Btw Nice mod. Hope to see this grow more.

Question and troubleshooting request. The last update added the interaction that EC+ birth scenes would expel worms and eggs (I'm assuming the spider penis is excluded being a time lock?), does that also apply to ES/ED?

I'd also like to know what steps I should take to get it working with EC+, since it's not working to remove either worms or eggs at this point. 

Edit: Even testing with a game that was using only unmodified and unpatched Parasites/EC+ and required or testing mods with every different setting I could think of, I can't get the removal to trigger. Has anyone had it work and if so what are you using?

hi, first of all nice mod ^^. Secondly, would the mod author or anyone else condiser adding this idea from "The fall of the dragonborn" to this mod

Stage 1
On first interaction the female is injected with a mind numbing agent that . 
that will eventually degrade the hosts mind.
As it absorbs fluids, it generates a natural suppressant for its mind numbing agent. 
It wraps itself around the hosts waist, and then absorbs the fluids through its skin. Can be removed at any time, but will not generate suppressant while not worn.

Stage 2
The symbiote grows its tentacles to cover more of the body, only armor of revealing or higher can be worn while wearing the symbiote.

Stage 3
The tentacles now surround your breasts and reach near your mouth, and a webby skin has begun to connect all of the tentacles making a kind of body suit. 
It still detaches from the body and can shrink back to its dick shape easily for feeding. Due to the sacks containing the suppressant lining your back, onlyu arousing and micro armor can be worn.

Stage 4
The skin has thickened a little above mid thigh, and a littel above mid forarm. It also left holes around your crotch and nipples. 
feeding is done through a facemask that forces the fluid down your throat
Armor can no longer be worn.

Stage 5
The symbiote now keeps tentacles inside your mouth, pussy, and ass. leaving you constantly stimulated. It now stores the suppressant in your womb, leaving your belly constantly 
partially inflated Even it now automatically provides you suppressant at regul;er intervals. Even with that though, you are still able to function... how?

Stage 6
Your legs have been forced bent, int a pet suit configuration. Through the fog, you manage to think about how you may 
be stuck in this parasitic pet suit just before arms and legs grow from the nubs of the pet suit. 
You feel very large lumps start be shot into your womb with the suppressant.
The parasite has filled you with its eggs. You are no longer in control, you are just a fleshy egg sack.. 

I think it would fit well with the theme of the mod. However, idk if its actually possible ?

10 hours ago, Lekefeno said:

hi, first of all nice mod ^^. Secondly, would the mod author or anyone else condiser adding this idea from "The fall of the dragonborn" to this mod

Stage 1
As it absorbs fluids, it generates a natural suppressant for its mind numbing agent. 
It wraps itself around the hosts waist, and then absorbs the fluids through its skin. Can be removed at any time, but will not generate suppressant while not worn.

Stage 2
The symbiote grows its tentacles to cover more of the body, only armor of revealing or higher can be worn while wearing the symbiote.

Stage 3
The tentacles now surround your breasts and reach near your mouth, and a webby skin has begun to connect all of the tentacles making a kind of body suit. 
It still detaches from the body and can shrink back to its dick shape easily for feeding. Due to the sacks containing the suppressant lining your back, onlyu arousing and micro armor can be worn.

Stage 4
The skin has thickened a little above mid thigh, and a littel above mid forarm. It also left holes around your crotch and nipples. 

Stage 5
The symbiote now keeps tentacles inside your mouth, pussy, and ass. leaving you constantly stimulated. It now stores the suppressant in your womb, leaving your belly constantly 
partially inflated Even it now automatically provides you suppressant at regul;er intervals. Even with that though, you are still able to function... how?

Stage 6
Your legs have been forced bent, int a pet suit configuration. Through the fog, you manage to think about how you may 
be stuck in this parasitic pet suit just before arms and legs grow from the nubs of the pet suit. 
The parasite has filled you with its eggs. You are no longer in control, you are just a fleshy egg sack.. 

I think it would fit well with the theme of the mod. However, idk if its actually possible ?

Woooooooooo!!!

22 hours ago, Lekefeno said:

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

Stage 5

Stage 6

Thanks for the suggestion.

Implementing this parasite progression as-is would be a lot of work, but I do have plans to include something along those lines for the final chapter of the quest with the Queen of Chaurus. There will be a parasite armor, with progressive covering of the body which will block certain armors from being worn. There will be other effects as well, and maybe an option to make the changes permanent if I can make it stick.

37 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Implementing this parasite progression as-is would be a lot of work, but I do have plans to include something along those lines for the final chapter of the quest with the Queen of Chaurus. There will be a parasite armor, with progressive covering of the body which will block certain armors from being worn. There will be other effects as well, and maybe an option to make the changes permanent if I can make it stick.

Ok nice, looking forward to it ^^ 

oh man, I was bored and decided to check out your progress on github.... 

Didn't think this quest was going that way but I'm impressed with your creativity, hope it's going well! 

68372980_stage4-Copy.png.1ce9da765c0c5857e921ce1f792d1e80.png

(currently trying to edit in bodyslide to fit my body but BOY does the torso not want to co-operate)

I tried looking back through the entire thread for a quest walkthrough to see if I am at the last chapter or not as I can't seem to progress after finding the skeleton with the book in Blackreach.  I thought I saw a list of the quests somewhere before but I can't find it.  Does anyone have a link to a page where this is?

20 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

I tried looking back through the entire thread for a quest walkthrough to see if I am at the last chapter or not as I can't seem to progress after finding the skeleton with the book in Blackreach.  I thought I saw a list of the quests somewhere before but I can't find it.  Does anyone have a link to a page where this is?

You can find a lot of information regarding froggos mods on his github wiki

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough

9 hours ago, SmolAnger said:

Didn't think this quest was going that way but I'm impressed with your creativity, hope it's going well! 

(currently trying to edit in bodyslide to fit my body but BOY does the torso not want to co-operate)

Thanks... I wish I could say I did this but these meshes were graciously provided by someone else in the forum.

I will add their name to the credits once I am sure the files work in game. Right now, they are just included as assets in the folder structure.

My plan for the Chaurus Queen is a multi-stage transformation, each transformed part acting as a Devious Device (and blocking normal armor), and with the option to make the changes irreversible.

11 hours ago, SmolAnger said:

I've tried several times to inprove the mesh (the torso especially), but this was still the best result :sweat_smile:

Mods like this one are often the best way to see what's possible.

I've probably messed around with almost every creature mesh in the game by now.

If only I had some talent for scripting, I'd love to have more transformations into humanoid monsters :love:

10 hours ago, MystOfDawn said:

I've tried several times to inprove the mesh (the torso especially), but this was still the best result :sweat_smile:

Mods like this one are often the best way to see what's possible.

I've probably messed around with almost every creature mesh in the game by now.

If only I had some talent for scripting, I'd love to have more transformations into humanoid monsters :love:

It's still really great!! Its gets the idea across 100%, you're great a modeling!!

I'm testing my outfit studio skills for trying to just wip up some bodyslide files for this outfit but I had to add some vertices to the tum/arms/thighs area to get it to not look as block as it does with the bodyslide sliders.... 

1107660783_Verticesreference-Copy.png.0739cd8508558095a8e35627e2749266.png

The stomach was especially tricky to make it not look like minecraft steve when tum sliders were on LMAO

2017476355_Slowlyaddingvectors-Copy.png.845f803860a7926b85f1cf3c832c1e74.png

(I need to fix the little horns/pick things to make it work/look better, still very rough WIP) but if these models end up being used, I can probably put up some bodyslide files for them,,,

Please, in the future, move all the armor that the mod uses to CalienteTools for BodySlide. For not all armor in the mod is adapted for node changes. Of course, I managed to find the missing HDT armor for CBBE in the messages (the file was published on page 27, it seems). And it works. I hope it will still work for future versions of the mod. However, I am still in favor of such things being completed, if possible...

p.s I am writing through a translator, as I do not know English well, alas.
p.p.s I really like your mod

I don't know if the bug I found is with this mod or sanguine debauchery but the problem I found when under enslavement with Falmer or Chaurus if you had either the vag plug or the other one, if you somehow got it removed with sex or just normally the Falmer/Chaurus in the area will turn hostile on the player. The master is fine but it seems to only affect the actors in the area, I don't know if its some script that has a reliance on the plugs for enslavement or if there's just possibly something odd with my game. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been reported, but whenever my character is infected by one of the huggers, it always is the face hugger. I purposely tested different percentages of hip and face to try to get a hip hugger, but it always generates a face hugger. I had hip hugger set to 100%, and face hugger at 1% and still got a face hugger. Every time my character used a bed in a dungeon, face hugger. I switched face hugger to 0% and nothing would infect my character. Multiple times with hip hugger at 100% and face hugger at 0% and nothing ever infected my character. I bump face hugger back up to 1% and it went back to always infecting with a face hugger every time my character used a bed.

On 12/16/2020 at 2:54 PM, Recoilsuave said:

I don't know if this has been reported, but whenever my character is infected by one of the huggers, it always is the face hugger. I purposely tested different percentages of hip and face to try to get a hip hugger, but it always generates a face hugger. I had hip hugger set to 100%, and face hugger at 1% and still got a face hugger. Every time my character used a bed in a dungeon, face hugger. I switched face hugger to 0% and nothing would infect my character. Multiple times with hip hugger at 100% and face hugger at 0% and nothing ever infected my character. I bump face hugger back up to 1% and it went back to always infecting with a face hugger every time my character used a bed.

It is possible your character is wearing a belt or a plug device?

I looked at the code and I am not seeing anything different between the treatment of the hip version vs the gag version.

I will test it out more.

It is possible your character is wearing a belt or a plug device?

I looked at the code and I am not seeing anything different between the treatment of the hip version vs the gag version.

I will test it out more.

im having what i think is a similar issue. my character gets the infected notifications, shows the paradite as active/infected in the MCM menu and everything, but anything vaginal doesn't seem to show on the character. i found that vaginal plugs can also be removed like any other clothing item without going through the DD menu you get when removing DD items.

harnesses and butt plug paradites show up afaik, but the spider ones and hip hugger have seem to have stopped working. i havent had the chance to test out the chaurus work yet.

i dont have anything else that should be adding plugs to my character except for maybe SD+ but you wrote that one too so i assume you've already taken care of potential issues.

the vaginal plug issue didn't exist til about halfway into my playthrough. it worked fine before that. i started noticing an issue after i got the spider penis plug and then tried having sex with other spiders and stopped seeing the plug on my character (only physically; MCM showed char was still infected).

a potential conflict might be the quest Theonold's Experiment from Devious Mindbreak which added a chastity belt on my character while a spifer egg ckuster was also present and it kind of broke for a moment but the quest completed and the egg cluster was removed by the priestess normally. i dint remember if i continued that playthrough or loaded a previous save though

im having what i think is a similar issue. my character gets the infected notifications, shows the paradite as active/infected in the MCM menu and everything, but anything vaginal doesn't seem to show on the character. i found that vaginal plugs can also be removed like any other clothing item without going through the DD menu you get when removing DD items.

harnesses and butt plug paradites show up afaik, but the spider ones and hip hugger have seem to have stopped working. i havent had the chance to test out the chaurus work yet.

i dont have anything else that should be adding plugs to my character except for maybe SD+ but you wrote that one too so i assume you've already taken care of potential issues.

the vaginal plug issue didn't exist til about halfway into my playthrough. it worked fine before that. i started noticing an issue after i got the spider penis plug and then tried having sex with other spiders and stopped seeing the plug on my character (only physically; MCM showed char was still infected).

a potential conflict might be the quest Theonold's Experiment from Devious Mindbreak which added a chastity belt on my character while a spifer egg ckuster was also present and it kind of broke for a moment but the quest completed and the egg cluster was removed by the priestess normally. i dint remember if i continued that playthrough or loaded a previous save though

Are you using DD4 or DD5?

I checked the conditions for infection for both the gag/hip huggers and the barnacles.

One condition I tripped on is that I forgot I made the infection happen only when you are naked (except for the gag).

Can you try and see what happens when you are naked before sleep?

I got it working on my end.

The idea was that the barnacles or hip huggers could not reach the vagina if the player is wearing clothes.