SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

If you were waiting for a Halloween release, I am afraid to inform you my real job threw a wrench in my plans and buried me under a pile of work this week (and the major part of this weekend as well).

Hopefully, next week will be quieter and I may be able to release a late Halloween version with additional parasites (the main quest I am planning around them will have to wait for the end of the year).

If you were waiting for a Halloween release, I am afraid to inform you my real job threw a wrench in my plans and buried me under a pile of work this week (and the major part of this weekend as well).

Hopefully, next week will be quieter and I may be able to release a late Halloween version with additional parasites (the main quest I am planning around them will have to wait for the end of the year).

It's all good. Rl always takes precedence, just take your time with it man.

I wanted to expand on the tentacle armour parasite mod that is available; cut it right down to one small piece and slowly expand, tentacle by tentacle (saved as various pieces of armour) until the whole body was covered in tentacles for a parasite mod.

But since i had no idea where to start it was simply too hard to do :(

It would be great to see the tentacle armour here expand out to completely surround the PC.

Hmm well a spider took advantage of me and left behind a (large) present... Talked to Danicia but she seems intent on removing my troll fat ingredients and not actually doing anything about my problem?

IIRC SkyrimLL told us that it's not yet implemented. So you must remove the parasite with console :

player.showinventory, search the parasite and then a worn object with approaching ID number, remove this object (player.removeitem IDofitem 1), close console, remove the parasite using your inventory.

Spiders will still be friendly, until you remove your char from their faction (player.removefromfaction 2997F or player.addfac 2997F -1)

After an unexpected interruption of two weeks of RL work, I am resuming work on the mod.

I am currently adding 4 new parasites (vaginal chaurus worm, living armor, face hugger and some sort of skin barnacles).

I could use ideas for a trigger for the face hugger if anyone is inspired. That's the Alien inspired face hugger model wrapped around the hips. Since the critter doesn't move on the ground on its own, I am having a hard time thinking of a vector of infection.

Any ideas?

After an unexpected interruption of two weeks of RL work, I am resuming work on the mod.

I am currently adding 4 new parasites (vaginal chaurus worm, living armor, face hugger and some sort of skin barnacles).

I could use ideas for a trigger for the face hugger if anyone is inspired. That's the Alien inspired face hugger model wrapped around the hips. Since the critter doesn't move on the ground on its own, I am having a hard time thinking of a vector of infection.

Any ideas?

Thank you for all of your work on this Skyrimll, really cool stuff.  Just imagining my toon loaded up with parasites and devious devices....totally evil.  :dodgy:

First things that come to mind are seekers/lurkers.  Being the most Alien/tentacle like, but they are not a regular randomly occurring critter so you may want something that is a little more common. Could it hook into an estrus attack? Or maybe a spell effect or curse?

What about something involving draugr tombs? But that may be more along the lines of a trap like Kimy's CL.

Here's a mod with aliens/facehuggers by dogtown:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=176344457

and here's a mod with creepy crawlies:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55592/?

Also, would the parasites replace devious devices or could they be in addition too?  Maybe some parasites could not be removed until certain DD's are removed first? That would be really cool, like nipple parasites that cant be removed until chastity bras and nipple rings are removed first.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next....

Parasites is using Devious Devices as a framework. This means they are really belts, harness, plugs with custom meshes and scripts.

For example, you will not get spider eggs or chaurus worms if you have a devious belt on.

Similarly, you will not receive a harness from anyone if you have a living armor or tentacle armor on.

Lurkers or seekers are not possible. I am not using DLC content.

Estrus tentacle attacks (and soon also, slime attacks) are already used as triggers for the tentacle armors.

I didn't think of draugr.. I will look into it. Thanks for the idea.

Any ideas?

Sex is a vector, obviously, but what about scavenging/harvesting?

Put an invisible armor token on certain (or all) Chaurus creatures (or Falmer if that's putting too many eggs in one basket) when killed. When the player activates the corpse, have a % chance to infect the player.

You'd need to create a perk, probably, and add it to the player on game load, with onactivate and condition checking for the invisible token.

I'm not sure how DCL would do it, but that's about the only way I know how...

Other candidates in my opinion would be Lurkers or Seekers, which in your case, because you can't open the DLC, would take an extra step of adding the token to all creatures, then using a script to check the race name and then adding to the player if it matches. I guess?

That said, don't feel forced to use vanilla (or DLC) creatures... a couple of unique, well-placed monsters using something like Dogs of Skyrim or some other already-made creature mod with free asset use permissions wouldn't be terrible. :)

EDIT: Crabs! I never think of crabs. But people often kill them and harvest them for ingredients! There's no crab-sex animation that I'm aware of, so it'd have to be activation rather than sex.

Or maybe some kinds of flora. I can't think of any off the top of my head that would fit, but...

EDIT: A more script-heavy method would be detecting if the player is swimming (I can't remember the condition function for that at the moment, but I swear there is one) and then firing the % chance script every second. "Don't go swimming in Skyrim's waterways, you'll get hiphugged!"

Or narrow the parameters a bit, confine it to certain holds or areas (also can't remember that condition function.

Sex is already covered (chaurus worm and spider eggs)... and so is harvesting (living armor and tentacle armor, along with estrus slime and tentacle attacks).

I would like to stay away from script heavy or cloak effects because... Bethesda.

That leaves me with event triggers, like sleep or combat and possibly duration inside certain areas (x hours in Blackreach for example).

Any ideas?

facehugger ideas.

idea 1: take the facehugger creature form the alien mod and add is as an enemies that has a chance of trigging an event on an attack for it to disappear and equip the facehugger to you.

idea 2: have a chance of then equipping to you when swimming or sleeping in a cave.

idea 3. have it be a chance form those exploring poison spider and hopper form dragonborn dlc.

idea 4: Have a chance of then equipping when having sex with summons and daethra as a curse or a curse from a dragon.

I see that the Alien inspired mod from Steam has face hugger running around as skeevers or spiders maybe?

Anyone knows if these can be found as a resource somewhere else?

I can't use that one from Steam because of permissions (I am hoping these came as a resource from somewhere else with more permissive rights).

Any ideas?

Sleeping in dungeons or shady inns: Don't let the bedbugs bite you ( or rather hug you :) ).

Opening certain containers: releasing a gas, making you (nearly) fade to black and when you can see again... (the freaky chests of Apokrypha allready look like alien eggs, but they are aout of question, I know).

Trying on unworn armor the first time: Finding a new set of heavy armor in a chest, putting it on and while your pants are down...

Puddles in Draugrcrypts(who knows what lurks in there...).

Getting Shouts from Word Walls (while you were distracted...)

BTW:Facehuggers as monsters are in the gallery of this, but I haven't tried it yet:

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24543/?

There already a author name Daemonic with a mod called. " FACEHUGGER 4.0 " on loverslabs.

The parasite is attached to the pelvic area though, it is a great resource if you can get him to let you use it for your mod.

It could become lock it's legs on the face if hit with a poison spit attack. On yea you would need someone to change the model from the pelvic area to the face.

Just a suggestion but you should still check out the mod it looks really good

There already a author name Daemonic with a mod called. " FACEHUGGER 4.0 " on loverslabs.

The parasite is attached to the pelvic area though, it is a great resource if you can get him to let you use it for your mod.

It could become lock it's legs on the face if hit with a poison spit attack. On yea you would need someone to change the model from the pelvic area to the face.

Just a suggestion but you should still check out the mod it looks really good

That's the one I am using and I already got permission.

I am looking to get permission for a walking model. That mod on Nexus about Predators looks like a possibility. I will see if I can get permission to use that model.

Excellent !! Hope it works out . I still think the spit attack would be the best to introduce the throat parasite hopefully with a slider or chance of in theMCM . You could use the vampire werewolf transformation animation if infected , It always look to me like your gasping for air when change

GREAT MOD THANKS