SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

I have just installed the mod for SE and I saw that my character changed when I tested the Living Armor and the Tentacle Monster. Is there a Bodyslide version so I can ajust them to my characters body? I use a CBBE 3bbb body. 

Also, I saw that some of the test infection doesn't work, it ticks saying that I have been infected, then immediately untick. Is that normal, should it work when the event happens for real?

8 hours ago, Jacksonbro said:

Do you plan to ever add more to the Facehuggers of your mod or  is that a backburner project. Since it is opened to possibilities like adding egg laying, xeno transformations and much more :)

Facehuggers and Hiphuggers are just critters in Skyrim.. I have no plan to add xenomorphs linked to them, but I am planning to add something similar as part of the main quest.

Egg laying is planned though but you will have to install Estrus Chaurus + for the egg laying animation.

so i am not sure how i got to this point but living armor is on but i can not cure the infection. mcm cures nothing and i cant remove it. it will unequipall but as soon as the body slot updates it jumps back on. maybe make the chance of getting infected by the non-removable ones 0% by default until they are implemented.

I found out it was DDI that was forcing me to keep the living armor on. I had to go to the DDI MCM -> Debug then click remove all quest items.

5 hours ago, majormagers said:

so i am not sure how i got to this point but living armor is on but i can not cure the infection. mcm cures nothing and i cant remove it. it will unequipall but as soon as the body slot updates it jumps back on. maybe make the chance of getting infected by the non-removable ones 0% by default until they are implemented.

I found out it was DDI that was forcing me to keep the living armor on. I had to go to the DDI MCM -> Debug then click remove all quest items.

Thanks for letting me know. I did test all parasites with MCM and made sure they can be removed.

I will look into that one again in case something broke down with the latest DDI (assuming you are using the latest version).

just a head up, when i tried to remove the face huger, it was treated like a normal gag and gave an option to use a key, and i could not remove it even if i had all the correct ingredients, also did this mod do anything with the lefts? been having issues with the lifts just repeating getting to the top and auto saving, and it is random that it happens. if not then its the vinilla that is the issue. good old skyrim.

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for letting me know. I did test all parasites with MCM and made sure they can be removed.

I will look into that one again in case something broke down with the latest DDI (assuming you are using the latest version).

yup it was the latest version i just did a clean save the other day and was starting anew.

I restored because the chloe quest from DCL broke when i removed with DDi. i should have tested a bit more before restoring from a save as it could have been just the torn note that got removed and not the whole quest breaking down. 20 20 hindsight.

How can I get rid of the Blackreach/barnacle spore visual effect? I got rid of the spores but the screen is now permanently in night vision mode. It's impossibly bright and hard to see anything during the day or when a follower pulls out a torch. I also cannot get my character infected with the hip face hugger. She's got the gag version, and got infected with the barnacle spores, but even when I put the chance for the hip hugger to 100%, she is never infected. Using the "cheat" option in the MCM works fine, but not the normal way.

21 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

How can I get rid of the Blackreach/barnacle spore visual effect? I got rid of the spores but the screen is now permanently in night vision mode. It's impossibly bright and hard to see anything during the day or when a follower pulls out a torch. I also cannot get my character infected with the hip face hugger. She's got the gag version, and got infected with the barnacle spores, but even when I put the chance for the hip hugger to 100%, she is never infected. Using the "cheat" option in the MCM works fine, but not the normal way.

Sleep should clear the visual effect if it doesn't clear by itself.

The barnacles are supposed to clear by themselves randomly if you sleep outdoors (and not inside or near a cave).

6 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

After many tries with 100% chance for a hip hugger to appear, it finally did. But only when the barnacles were gone. If the barnacles are on, hip huggers never appear even with 100% chance for them. They are being blocked by the barnacles somehow.

That is normal. 

The barnacles and hip huggers are overlapping slits in the Devious Devices framework (anal or vaginal plug), so they can't be on at the same time.

During my latest playthrough (added kyne’s blessing again), I happened to  find the book “Reflections on Parasitization” by accident.

This got me thinking (yes, the weird sort of thoughts :smirk:) where this can take the mod. Hope nobody minds me sharing some idea’s.

Maybe the possibility for a multistage transformation because of a parasite infection? As described in the book?

Sadly enough, I lack the skills for scripting such a thing. I’m aware of the multistage transformation mod, but even that didn’t end well :confounded:

So far I have some meshes of the final result (crude design) that I put together last night. I don’t know if DeepBlueFrog has some use for this in the mod or perhaps someone else is interested.

And after typing this wall of text, I noticed in a comment that something is planned for later in the main quest :sweat:

ChaurusQueenBack.jpg

ChaurusQueenFront.jpg

Yes! please.

I am planning a multi-stage transformation using devious device parasites as locked items. The meshes will be customizable by replacing files in the folder since there are multiple candidates for armors.

I am aiming for a structure I can also reuse to revisit the Spriggan infection from SD+, so I will be setting up these devices:

- gloves

- boots

- anal and vaginal plug

- gag

- harness (two stages - partial and full torso)

- and possibly a final stage for a full body replacement as a combo "harness + gloves + boots + gag"

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes! please.

I am planning a multi-stage transformation using devious device parasites as locked items. The meshes will be customizable by replacing files in the folder since there are multiple candidates for armors.

I am aiming for a structure I can also reuse to revisit the Spriggan infection from SD+, so I will be setting up these devices:

- gloves

- boots

- anal and vaginal plug

- gag

- and possibly a final stage for a full body replacement as a combo "harness + gloves + boots + gag"

When can we expect this amazing thing to come out!

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes! please.

- gloves

- boots

- anal and vaginal plug

- gag

Love the idea :love:

The harness would be easy to modify for partial coverage if you have a full version, just some mesh tweaks.

Gloves and boots, might consider world of bikini amor pieces? Should go nice with the chaurus theme and are easy to make them look like natural "scales".

The gag... If I didn't cut the mesh so low it could have been a gag, could be seperated, I think :sweat_smile:

I'll give the plugs some thought. How could I forget those?

Fuse it all together, awsome! Really like where this is going :D

For the face, I prefer to use gags rather than blindfolds since they don't impact the visual field, even if that comes at the cost of loss of speech.

In the case of spriggan infections, that's what I am using for the face mask of the spriggan.

For a parasite situation, it could be used for some sort of mandibles or chaurus eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LetziFetzi said:

Can someone help me after installing this mod my savegame won´t load anymore. I´ve installed all requirements. 

I hate when that happens.

Only thing I can suggest is to try to load an earlier save, and if that works, try loading the latest save.

Should that fail, I can only suggest using a save cleaner and try the above again.

If that fails, then a new game may be your only option.

ok, I'm a lazy f***, tried to look through previous comments and got nothing so far, so I'm just gonna ask.

what glowing mushrooms juice does the priest want to safely remove my parasites?

the only glowing mushroom I know is the one growing on walls and I collected plenty of those.