SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Could you make a list of location or a guide about quests ? In the Kyne's Blessing quest, i have 3 parts: Learn how to remove parasites without killing them, Find a way to harvest from parasite and I have been infected. In the Lastelle questline, I have returned to her from Danicia, now she is staying with her chaurus stud under a cave, and she said she will be fine for now. But these quests still there, unfinished. Do i miss anything or the mod still incomplete yet? Are there any quest that I can play?

15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Short answer - YES!

Longer answer - I am still working out what that will look like in practice. I still go between ambitious ideas of a Queen of Chaurus similar to the Queen of Zergs, and the realization of what I can actually implement by myself with the spare time I have for modding :)

Okay.
Interestingly, it could become a new breed.

I don't know how to explain this but...Parasites isn't showing up in game. The mod itself is properly installed but I mean there's no menu for it, no prompt, no in game models nothing, but everything is installed. LOOT recognizes that it's installed and all it's requirements are also installed and in order but in-game nothing's there...even the "AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer" mod doesn't have a menu for it? Did I do something wrong/missing something?

26 minutes ago, aonduine said:

..Parasites isn't showing up in game. The mod itself is properly installed but I mean there's no menu for it, no prompt, no in game models nothing, but everything is installed. LOOT recognizes that it's installed and all it's requirements are also installed and in order but in-game nothing's there...even the "AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer" mod does

Open up your mod manager and see if the Parasites mod is actually selected to load.

If not, then make sure it is, and try opening the game again.

22 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Open up your mod manager and see if the Parasites mod is actually selected to load.

If not, then make sure it is, and try opening the game again.

it's indeed checked...and even opened a brand new game...still nothing

1 hour ago, aonduine said:

I don't know how to explain this but...Parasites isn't showing up in game. The mod itself is properly installed but I mean there's no menu for it, no prompt, no in game models nothing, but everything is installed. LOOT recognizes that it's installed and all it's requirements are also installed and in order but in-game nothing's there...even the "AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer" mod doesn't have a menu for it? Did I do something wrong/missing something?

Did you grab the right version for your Skyrim: SE/LE

Are all requirements for the Kyne Blessing for the right Skyrim?

Are the files in the right folders? The esp seems to be in the right folder or loot wouldn't find it, but are the BSA and other folders there too?

What mod manager are you using?

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you grab the right version for your Skyrim: SE/LE

Are all requirements for the Kyne Blessing for the right Skyrim?

Are the files in the right folders? The esp seems to be in the right folder or loot wouldn't find it, but are the BSA and other folders there too?

What mod manager are you using?

yup everything installed is in it's current version...here's the weird thing, in game the mod now works but still no mention of it's existence from the game...like the mod is working but it's invisible to skyrim itself

6 hours ago, aonduine said:

yup everything installed is in it's current version...here's the weird thing, in game the mod now works but still no mention of it's existence from the game...like the mod is working but it's invisible to skyrim itself

Wait you are the "DD" killed my rig guy!

Did you install DDa,i,x correctly?

PapyrusUtil 3.3 installed and not overwritten?

Save-load cycle done on a new game (DDi updates after first save/reload)

Game started with an alternative start like LAL?

Estrus+ installed? (+zzEstrus)

serving suggestion for LO:

SOS

SLF
SLA

ZAZ

DDa

DDi

DDx

SkyUI

(FINS before MNC)

(XMPSE before MNC)

(MNC)

zzEstrus (deactivated esp/or active)

(DCL)

(dDEC)

Estrus+

SL Parasites

(Animated Parasites)

(FNIS if no MNC installed)

(XPMSE if no MNC installed)

Hi,

First of all I really like your mod thank you for it but I have a little problem  :

When I ask to Dancia to know more about the Parasite she told me to use the glowing mushroom.
I tried to do it but it didn't work.

So i try to talk to her again with glowing mushroom and she just told me "what would you like to know ?" then the dialogue is closed.

I try again but this time to ask for remove (with the glowing mushroom in inventory) and she removed it with my troll fat and not the glowing mushroom...

So i have look up on the comment here and i see you talk about fire salt which isn't present in the dialogue for me.
So i try again this time with Glowing Mushroom AND Fire Salt but the same problem happen (dialogue closed when she told me what would you like to know or remove it with the troll fat

I use the SE version : 
SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 SE.7z

For my mod-list I have DD instal (Asset, Expansion, Integration) , ZAZ, Estrus (zzEstrus AND EstrucCHaurus), here is a little more detail :

Spoiler

image.png.1f187b01d3044f40fdc78b1b2433611f.png

Can someone please help me ?

Sorry for my broken english...

PS : I have post the same question on the "Mod Conversion" Topic, but since my problem is on the SE of this mod i don't really know where to post it

7 hours ago, someoneis said:

Hi,

First of all I really like your mod thank you for it but I have a little problem  :

When I ask to Dancia to know more about the Parasite she told me to use the glowing mushroom.
I tried to do it but it didn't work.

So i try to talk to her again with glowing mushroom and she just told me "what would you like to know ?" then the dialogue is closed.

I try again but this time to ask for remove (with the glowing mushroom in inventory) and she removed it with my troll fat and not the glowing mushroom...

So i have look up on the comment here and i see you talk about fire salt which isn't present in the dialogue for me.
So i try again this time with Glowing Mushroom AND Fire Salt but the same problem happen (dialogue closed when she told me what would you like to know or remove it with the troll fat

I use the SE version : 
SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 SE.7z

For my mod-list I have DD instal (Asset, Expansion, Integration) , ZAZ, Estrus (zzEstrus AND EstrucCHaurus), here is a little more detail :

Reveal hidden contents

Can someone please help me ?

Sorry for my broken english...

PS : I have post the same question on the "Mod Conversion" Topic, but since my problem is on the SE of this mod i don't really know where to post it

I replied in the SSE conversion thread. 

The issues you are describing should be fixed in the latest version but it has not been converted to SE yet.

I think the idea behind the mod is really good, I just think it's a pity that you need the DD mods as a requirement for the mod. I'm not a friend of the DD mods, because most of the devices from the mod look too modern and in my opinion don't really fit into the world of Skyrim. In the future I hope for a version that works without DD.

4 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I think the idea behind the mod is really good, I just think it's a pity that you need the DD mods as a requirement for the mod. I'm not a friend of the DD mods, because most of the devices from the mod look too modern and in my opinion don't really fit into the world of Skyrim. In the future I hope for a version that works without DD.

I use DD for the mechanisms that make the devices possible. The parasites are organic devices. Without DD as a framework the mod wouldn’t be possible (or I would have to write my own version of DD to make it work).

This mod does not use the modern looking devices themselves.

Good news... I hope.

After years of writer block, I finally have a blueprint that I am happy with for SexLab Parasites main quest around the Queen of Chaurus.

I am working on the mod again and making progress. I will have another update out at the end of this month (July) with more of the story and quest stages. 

I am hoping to finish the whole thing by the end of August.

As I have said before, I will be fixing bugs if I come across really annoying ones, but my focus is really to finish the story first.

If anyone reading this is skilled with meshes editing, or knows someone who is, I could use some help with removing the chain part of this necklace and only keeping the pendant part. This is for the Queen of Chaurus quest.

Alternatively, if you know where I could find a similarly shaped object as a freely distributable mesh, I would be happy to use that one instead. It is supposed to represent a weird, dried up, seed.

This one is coming from these Morrowind style necklaces. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16637/?tab=images

teethgo.nif

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If anyone reading this is skilled with meshes editing, or knows someone who is, I could use some help with removing the chain part of this necklace and only keeping the pendant part. This is for the Queen of Chaurus quest.

Alternatively, if you know where I could find a similarly shaped object as a freely distributable mesh, I would be happy to use that one instead. It is supposed to represent a weird, dried up, seed.

This one is coming from these Morrowind style necklaces. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16637/?tab=images

teethgo.nif 29.39 kB · 0 downloads

Was a really quick edit using Outfit Studio.

Here's the topic I used to help. It's post #3.

teethgo.nif

21 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

No probs!

I may not be able to use Outfit Studio for conversions or whatever, but simple stuff like that isn't too hard.

Thank you anyway :)

After a little tweak in texturing, it is looking great.

TESV 2020-07-18 13-00-29-52.png

did this mod support custom race?

I always saw creepy crawler show like this when I using custom race

It floating in the air

By the way, I am using this race.

although I have test other race too, all do the same thing. only vanilla race is working.

image.png.30d356dbd6fc7f1383f32ef5f6c6f6a5.png

11 hours ago, l12436 said:

did this mod support custom race?

I always saw creepy crawler show like this when I using custom race

It floating in the air

By the way, I am using this race.

although I have test other race too, all do the same thing. only vanilla race is working.

image.png.30d356dbd6fc7f1383f32ef5f6c6f6a5.png

I had a similar problem.

Long story short, you need to manually copy your vanilla race skeleton, which should be XMPSE, and overwrite the custom race's skeleton.

On 7/20/2020 at 1:04 AM, HyperonicX said:

I had a similar problem.

Long story short, you need to manually copy your vanilla race skeleton, which should be XMPSE, and overwrite the custom race's skeleton.

thanks for reply me, I have copy multiple include body hand, feet, but not skeleton. 

did you have list of file that you have tried.

because that body and skeleton is also generated by bodyslide.

-----

Updated

OK I found it, only thin that need to copy is the skeleton_female.nif.

seems has not harm to original mod.

4 hours ago, l12436 said:

thanks for reply me, I have copy multiple include body hand, feet, but not skeleton. 

did you have list of file that you have tried.

because that body and skeleton is also generated by bodyslide.

-----

Updated

OK I found it, only thin that need to copy is the skeleton_female.nif.

seems has not harm to original mod.

Glad you managed to resolve the problem!