SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Nice!

Can't wait to test them out.

Remember I am using Devious Devices slots... so you will have to use these:

- slot 48: anal plug

- slot 57: vaginal plug

Spider eggs and penis are vaginal plugs.

Chaurus worm will need two copies - one for anal and one for vaginal.

I haven't started on the bloodsucker and cave worm but I will use them eventually.

For now, you can assume the cave worm will be vaginal and the bloodsucker anal.

For extra points, if you feel like creating breast and clit versions of the bloodsuckers, here are two more slots you can use:

- slot 50: Vaginal Piercings

- slot 51: Nipple Piercings

I'll get on to them. Btw can anyone else reproduce the crashing occuring with equipping the parasites? Namely the chaurus worm and the spider Penis? I got a crash once but then I tested it again equipping and unequipping all the parasites and seemingly there were no crashes oddly..

I don't know if it is related to you crashes but... I tried the new meshes. I currently have only the spider eggs equipped on my test character and they look great (stick out a bit much but that's another story).

What I did notice is that today my game is crashing a lot more than usual, and in places it never crashed before (on save).

Again I don't know it is related to the new meshes but the coincidence is there.

Which one was it? The spider eggs? I mightve messed that up. As for it sticking out too much and the overall sizes I'm not sure what you'd like in regards with it. If you let me know specifically I can try and adjust it.

Yes... the spider eggs.

One one hand, I like that they stick out like a cluster attached to the skin (like spiders carry their eggs around) but on the other hand, that doesn't account for belly inflation, so I would prefer to see a little less eggs sticking out... maybe about half?

Regarding the crashes... could still be anecdotal but I replaced the egg mesh with the fluid mesh I originally had from ZAP and I am not experiencing crashes or corrupted saves. 

I will do another test in a week or so (I will be away next week for Thanksgiving, so no rush on the mesh :) ).

post-159469-0-03525600-1479447418_thumb.png

Nice!

Can't wait to test them out.

Remember I am using Devious Devices slots... so you will have to use these:

- slot 48: anal plug

- slot 57: vaginal plug

Spider eggs and penis are vaginal plugs.

Chaurus worm will need two copies - one for anal and one for vaginal.

I haven't started on the bloodsucker and cave worm but I will use them eventually.

For now, you can assume the cave worm will be vaginal and the bloodsucker anal.

For extra points, if you feel like creating breast and clit versions of the bloodsuckers, here are two more slots you can use:

- slot 50: Vaginal Piercings

- slot 51: Nipple Piercings

I'll get on to them. Btw can anyone else reproduce the crashing occuring with equipping the parasites? Namely the chaurus worm and the spider Penis? I got a crash once but then I tested it again equipping and unequipping all the parasites and seemingly there were no crashes oddly..

I don't know if it is related to you crashes but... I tried the new meshes. I currently have only the spider eggs equipped on my test character and they look great (stick out a bit much but that's another story).

What I did notice is that today my game is crashing a lot more than usual, and in places it never crashed before (on save).

Again I don't know it is related to the new meshes but the coincidence is there.

Which one was it? The spider eggs? I mightve messed that up. As for it sticking out too much and the overall sizes I'm not sure what you'd like in regards with it. If you let me know specifically I can try and adjust it.

Yes... the spider eggs.

One one hand, I like that they stick out like a cluster attached to the skin (like spiders carry their eggs around) but on the other hand, that doesn't account for belly inflation, so I would prefer to see a little less eggs sticking out... maybe about half?

Regarding the crashes... could still be anecdotal but I replaced the egg mesh with the fluid mesh I originally had from ZAP and I am not experiencing crashes or corrupted saves. 

I will do another test in a week or so (I will be away next week for Thanksgiving, so no rush on the mesh :) ).

Alright. I'll rework the egg mesh. It was strange because when I imported it, it had a collision box mesh alongside of it, maybe I did something there. I found out the chaurus worm is also crashing so I'll fix that up and test it again. The anal models are complete too.

Since I will be away next week (US holiday), I released version 0.4 with these changes:

- Added: Separate Infect/Cure toggles from chance sliders 
- Added: Add spell/mod event to trigger silent Estrus Chaurus pregnancy 
- Added: Augment max values of 'max' nodes sliders in menu 

- Fix: Static node values in RefreshBodyShape event 
- Fix: Missing/broken slider for Living armor max breast size 

OK. I solved the issues with the crashing. Turns out that there was a fault with the provided meshes, they had an incorrect shader flag which I turned off and lo and behold, the crashing stopped. Here is the fixes meshes (along with the anal models and the adjusted spider eggs, i raised it up a bit).

As for the fluid showing up -- I'm not too certain how to add it alongside the equipped models...Maybe if there was a script to equip the fluidity effect from zaz when the parasites are equipped? I'm not 100% certain on how to do it atm. I'll try to figure it out but no promises.

Test it out and let me know if there are any other issues or changes that need to be done. Oh and I've changed the slots to the appropriate ones. Enjoy

TESTPARASITES V2.7z

I tested the new update to see if it fixed the problem with the belly node not being reset after removing a parasite (i tested the spideregg vaginal one) with the mcm menu.  There's definitely an improvement but just one problem, after infecting and removing the parasite, the belly becomes concave (so the character looks sorta anorexic).  I don't mod, but I use mods a lot and when there are nodes that are modified in the mcm I've seen 1 as being default... so maybe the script sets the belly node to 0 instead of 1 after removing the parasite?  I'm not sure, or maybe it has something to do with the body i'm using from all-in-one.  

OK. I solved the issues with the crashing. Turns out that there was a fault with the provided meshes, they had an incorrect shader flag which I turned off and lo and behold, the crashing stopped. Here is the fixes meshes (along with the anal models and the adjusted spider eggs, i raised it up a bit).

As for the fluid showing up -- I'm not too certain how to add it alongside the equipped models...Maybe if there was a script to equip the fluidity effect from zaz when the parasites are equipped? I'm not 100% certain on how to do it atm. I'll try to figure it out but no promises.

Test it out and let me know if there are any other issues or changes that need to be done. Oh and I've changed the slots to the appropriate ones. Enjoy

They look nice at first glance!

I didn't test them in a full gameplay yet but I did try them out in the LAL starting cell.

My only comment is about the anal chaurus worm - that one stick out way too much. Can you try to revert the proportions?

Make it stick out only a little (instead of right now, sticking in one a little).

The rest looks great. Thanks for the help!

I just posted a packaged version of the mod with the new visible (worn) parasites and added this note to the download page:

The KyneBlessing04-visible-parasites-test.7z is a test version with visible (worn) chaurus worms and spider eggs/penis provided by Kakabishan. They may or may not crash your game at this time (hopefully not) but be ready to go back to an earlier save if they end up causing crashes. I am providing this version as a test for anyone who want to take it for a drive while I am away for the week of Nov 19 to Nov 28.

If the crashes caused by mesh issues are resolved, feel free to use it until I come back.

If the crashes are still there, you have to be prepared to face corrupted saves, crash on save and other nonsense like that. 

Enjoy!

I didn't test them in a full gameplay yet but I did try them out in the LAL starting cell.

My only comment is about the anal chaurus worm - that one stick out way too much. Can you try to revert the proportions?

Make it stick out only a little (instead of right now, sticking in one a little).

How much more do you want it to go inside? Do you just want a tiny bit only sticking out?

How much more do you want it to go inside? Do you just want a tiny bit only sticking out?

A quarter at the very most? 

A little bit would be fine... enough to see it is there but not to fall out.

Could someone please more explicitly explain how to use my own bodyslide preset for the parasites?I unpacked the BSA archive and found the meshes, but I have little idea of what I should do with them now. Do I build the original armors in Bodyslide, copy and replace the bodyslide .nifs into the extracted bsa files, then merge the meshes, scripts and textures folders with my skyrim ones? I usually use MO/NMM.

Could someone please more explicitly explain how to use my own bodyslide preset for the parasites?I unpacked the BSA archive and found the meshes, but I have little idea of what I should do with them now. Do I build the original armors in Bodyslide, copy and replace the bodyslide .nifs into the extracted bsa files, then merge the meshes, scripts and textures folders with my skyrim ones? I usually use MO/NMM.

Sure, I'll be glad to help since I just went through this process recently.  So, as you know you will want to extract the bsa archive to a new folder with nothing but the bsa archive files in it. I used BSAopt (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?) because the default archiver that comes with skyrim seemed a bit too complicated for what I was using it for.  Anyways, after extraction close BSAopt, we'll come back to it later, and now you'll have to find the original mods the parasite files are from with bodyslide files.  I use CBBE HDT so I found the files for that bodytype.  I didin't mess with the TERA armors because, as far as I'm aware, my character doesn't wear those outfits so other bodytypes doesn't really bother me.  The other armors, Falmer Bikini, Facehugger, and tentacle parasite bodyslide files can be found on the nexus page linked on the OP under thanks and acknowledgments.  The only file I had trouble finding was the Living armor by Aradia.  I ended up borrowing files from the mod at this website: http://www.kawaiimods.com/armors/minous-aradia-devious-living-bodyslide/gallery/page/2 . So, for each of these mods, you'll want to extract the files (you don't need to move the esp's over, just the folders) to your skyrim data directory.  Make sure you are copying atleast the CalienteTools file, Meshes file, and Textures file to your skyrim directory.  Now open bodyslide and batch build the new outfits like you would for any other mod.  

Edit (sorry somehow submitted post too early): 

Now, you'll have to do a little work.  open up the extracted BSA files and your meshes folder in your skyrim directory.  You'll need to find the new armor meshes built by bodyslide and copy/paste them over to the correct spots in your BSA folder making sure to rename them so you overwrite the original files.  To make sure you are copying the correct files I used nifscope (i think found here: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope ) to peak at the nif files of the original and new bodyslide meshes to make sure they look like the same armor.  After finding and replacing the files in the bsa extracted archive you'll now want to reopen BSAopt.  Click the first browse button under the browser tab and choose the file directory where you originally extracted the BSA files too.  Then go to the second browse button at the bottom of the page and chose a location where you want to save the new bsa archive, type in Sexlab-Parasites and click save.  Then press the pack button.  Finally, move the new bsa file to your skyrim directory overwriting the original bsa file that came with the mod.  

There you go, it's a bit of a process let me know if you need anymore help. 

Hi there,

i installed all, but breasts, butt´n belly didnt grow while infected by armor, eggs and worms (Nio installed).

Did i forget something or overlook?

Do you have xpms skeleton installed as well?

I have same problem with no growth.

However I'm not sure if I have all necessary plugins and correct order.

I have:

• Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • NetImmerse Override
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • DIMONIZED UNP female body (base)

Is that correct order?

If you have no body part growth with Parasites, do,you have growth with any other mod?

For example, if you also have Hormones installed, try setting node sizes manually and see if they grow.

That will tell you if you have a skeleton problem or not.

As for me, I've not seen growth with other mods. Just didn't care before.

I'll re-check and update all dependencies.

What versions of NiOverride and XPMS reqired? Should it work wth XPMSE?

Why belly is not growing? On eggs it works. KG9S01RWup0.jpg

I didn't check but I am beginning to suspect the body that is part of the hip face-hugger doesn't have a belly node.

Either we will have to add a belly node to that model or figure out a way to make the critter a standalone mesh without the body part.

Also, for this parasite, the belly is supposed to grow over 5 days. Make sure to wait that long when you test it.

Why belly is not growing? On eggs it works. KG9S01RWup0.jpg

I didn't check but I am beginning to suspect the body that is part of the hip face-hugger doesn't have a belly node.

Either we will have to add a belly node to that model or figure out a way to make the critter a standalone mesh without the body part.

Also, for this parasite, the belly is supposed to grow over 5 days. Make sure to wait that long when you test it.

I've already done that. I'll make a quick patch for it right now and upload it asap.

EDIT: Here we go. I only erased the body itself and changed the facehugger's slots to the chastity belt slot.

Mind you, there are a lot of nodes and whatnot in the meshes that I didn't touch because I didn't know what would happen if I deleted those.

Sexlab Parasites Facehugger Belt.zip

there's possibility to wear clothes on those parasites?

The full body ones are all using the Body slot, so they prevent any kind of armor. Treat it as incentive to get cured.

For the living armor one, I am planning on enhancing it to allow the parasite to retreat in the belly of the host at times and allow clothes during that time.