SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Say this is just out of curiosity, but what sound effects did you use for the living armor/tentacle armor. I have the originals which use the vibrator sounds instead of esterus tentacle sounds and I don't know how to point those to that sound file so was wondering if you already did that for this mod. Kind of thought that was weird that the mod authors didn't use esterus's sound for those and went with the vibrator sound FX instead not very immersive but hey whatever works

Say this is just out of curiosity, but what sound effects did you use for the living armor/tentacle armor. I have the originals which use the vibrator sounds instead of esterus tentacle sounds and I don't know how to point those to that sound file so was wondering if you already did that for this mod. Kind of thought that was weird that the mod authors didn't use esterus's sound for those and went with the vibrator sound FX instead not very immersive but hey whatever works

The armor is using Devious Devices effects for now. I will eventually further the customization and replace the sounds.

You will notice some issues with the messages from interacting with the devices as well. The facial face hugger especially... it is still using most of the default leather gag messages when you try to remove them. I will have to fix that too later.

Thank you very much for your work
I want to share your work with you, can I share it?
I want to ask you to work in China can you?

If you mean you want to post this mod to a Chinese site, I have no problem with it if you can get permission from the owners of the mods I used.

I did ask them for permission to use their mods in mine, but that doesn't give me permission to let others do the same.

Contact them first before sharing anything and remember, no answer is not the same as saying yes. Assume the answer is no before sharing anything.

Hi Skyrimll 

I just want you to know that i think your work is awesome, thank you for the fun.

Actually i only found some problem. having the spider eggs parasite i ran into a couple of Stendarr Vigil and when i asked them to help me nothing happened at all. (Maybe i just miss read your mod and they are not supposed to cure me (In this case i suppose it was another of my mods))

And secondly, i dunno if its linked to your mod but it only appears after i installed it. When i am cursed with your parasites some ennemies like the undead don't attack me anymore.

Lastly i just wanted to ask you when you intead to release the diseases stuff linked to the parasites (I just can't wait.)

Anyway thanks again for your work. Et bonne continuation ! (comme on dit en France)

Sadly some of the parasites change breast size and body type(im playing as ohmes-raht) to standart size/type :(

I hope this will get fixed soon

This is because full body parasites come with the body shape built in.

If anyone wants to figure out how to make them work as equipped items without the body shape built-in, I will be happy to replace the meshes.

I tried to mess around with nifskope but I could not make the items appear as standalone items without the body built-in.

Sadly some of the parasites change breast size and body type(im playing as ohmes-raht) to standart size/type :(

If anyone wants to figure out how to make them work as equipped items without the body shape built-in, I will be happy to replace the meshes.

I tried to mess around with nifskope but I could not make the items appear as standalone items without the body built-in.

I got that sorta sorted.

In Nifskope, you delete the body mesh, and then the rest you change the slot to 49 in all places. I've tested it and it works with my UUNP-UNPB body!

Btw, loving the facehugger gag. It just needs some new equipping dialogue to go with it, cause (during testing) when I equipped it manually, it has the normal gag dialogue.

Also, when equipped, the mouth of my character doesn't open, which is supposed to happen with any gag, even those that are biological.

Hello, I really like the idea of this mod but I'm pretty particular about my body type so I downloaded the mods that you pulled the meshes from, created new meshes to fit my body type in bodyslide, extracted the bsa and updated it with the new meshes and everything seems to be correct but the barnacle armor.  I can't understand what's going wrong.  I replaced the meshes with the generated paras_0.nif and paras_1.nif, I didn't see the paras_body_0.nif or the paras_body_1.nif files in the original mod so I copied the paras_0 and paras_1 modified files and renamed them to overwrite thinking that may be the problem but that didn't fix it either.  Then I saw the _old folder and did the same to that but still nothing.  Can you provide any help?  I don't understand why all the other armors were updated but not this one. 

Edit: Found the problem, I mistakenly added a copy of the bsa archive to a subfolder in the new archive a while before I replaced the barnacle armor.  I deleted the folder and rebuilt the archive and that seems to have fixed the problem.  One more thing I noticed, when testing the mod using the mcm menu after adding the spider eggs (vaginal) the belly node increased, but after removing the eggs in the mcm the node didn't go back to its original size.  

Not all parasites have visible meshes.

Spider eggs and chaurus worm are not visible externally - they only display fluids leaking between the character's legs.

I also have issues with some models in the inventory - the chaurus worm is not visible at first but you can zoom in from the inventory and see it.

Living armor, monster tentacles, face huggers and barnacles should be visible.

Are you using anything special I should be aware of? custom race? argonian or khajiit?

I only tested the parasites on a female, humanoid character (breton or nord, but that should work for all non-beasts characters).

Some parasites should be working for male characters but I have not tested that side of the mod yet.

Awww, I was hoping that those larvas could have been put to some ... "good use". Same with parasites from spiders... it's a shame and a missed opportunity in my opinion, but oh well, still a great mod.

I'm not using custom races, nor beast races, but I'm using a CBBE body mod with personal bodyslide setting, I don't know if that's the issue. I think that even if tentacles are not compatible with my bodyslide, I should see them clipping with the body, right?

Not all parasites have visible meshes.

Spider eggs and chaurus worm are not visible externally - they only display fluids leaking between the character's legs.

I also have issues with some models in the inventory - the chaurus worm is not visible at first but you can zoom in from the inventory and see it.

Living armor, monster tentacles, face huggers and barnacles should be visible.

Are you using anything special I should be aware of? custom race? argonian or khajiit?

I only tested the parasites on a female, humanoid character (breton or nord, but that should work for all non-beasts characters).

Some parasites should be working for male characters but I have not tested that side of the mod yet.

Awww, I was hoping that those larvas could have been put to some ... "good use". Same with parasites from spiders... it's a shame and a missed opportunity in my opinion, but oh well, still a great mod.

I'm not using custom races, nor beast races, but I'm using a CBBE body mod with personal bodyslide setting, I don't know if that's the issue. I think that even if tentacles are not compatible with my bodyslide, I should see them clipping with the body, right?

It's a missed opportunity only as long as nobody sends me meshes that can be equipped as worms or eggs sticking out:)

I tested the creepy clawer (belt) or vaginal hugger with most of the base races and fould it doesn't work with dark elves, high elves, redguards, khijit, or argorions. The body it use over lap the body of those racies make there a light or dark tan body on those races with is a didn't skin color then that they normal have and put a furless and scalesless tan torso on a furry khijit and a scaly argorion.

yes. all the external parasites change my body type and act as collison for breast physics, for my build anywho.

@skyrimll, have you thought of moving "sleep anywhere" from SD+ to Parasites? It seems more like something that would go here, what with the dearth of beds in some caves, ruins, and blackreach.

Or if keeping it in SD+ is important, duplicate it in both mods but set a modevent to add the spell to the player so the player doesn't get two copies...?

p.s. Out of curiosity, why is that in SD+ in the first place?

@skyrimll
Alright. Sat myself down and promised I will get to work on making the parasites visible on the body. Did so while entertaining myself on some stuff on Assange (RIP from the grim look of it :/) Anyway, I digress..

Hey skyrimll. I've gone ahead and worked on making the parasite models visible on the body. I attached the files of the parasites models all protruding out of the vagina for the female body. I've also included the two from SD+ which was the bloodsucker and the caveworm. All of them are under slot 49 which can be easily changed if you'd like.

I've hacked together a rough .esp containing the parasites just to show how they look. Use the mod additemmenu to help get the items. Let me know if you'd like any changes/improvements, so on so forth.

TESTPARASITES.7z

@skyrimll

Alright. Sat myself down and promised I will get to work on making the parasites visible on the body. Did so while entertaining myself on some stuff on Assange (RIP from the grim look of it :/) Anyway, I digress..

Hey skyrimll. I've gone ahead and worked on making the parasite models visible on the body. I attached the files of the parasites models all protruding out of the vagina for the female body. I've also included the two from SD+ which was the bloodsucker and the caveworm. All of them are under slot 49 which can be easily changed if you'd like.

I've hacked together a rough .esp containing the parasites just to show how they look. Use the mod additemmenu to help get the items. Let me know if you'd like any changes/improvements, so on so forth.

Just gave those a test, and there were problems.

The first is that the cave worm had textures missing. I checked in nifskope and found that most of them were Mod Organiser related. Now, seeing as I don't use MO, this is a huge problem. On the plus side, it worked fine, despite it being purple and textureless.

Second, when I went to equip the chaurus worm, it immediately CTD'd on me. Same with the spider penis.

What wasn't a problem was the bloodsucker.

@skyrimll

The first is that the cave worm had textures missing. I checked in nifskope and found that most of them were Mod Organiser related. Now, seeing as I don't use MO, this is a huge problem. On the plus side, it worked fine, despite it being purple and textureless.

Second, when I went to equip the chaurus worm, it immediately CTD'd on me. Same with the spider penis.

Ah, sometimes MO does that to me with the textures annoyingly. As for crashing with the chaurus worm, it worked fine for me. I'll try it again for both to make sure and see whats causing it.

I'll fix it up tomorrow and upload, getting late here and going to sleep. Thanks for the feedback.

@skyrimll

Ah, sometimes MO does that to me with the textures annoyingly. As for crashing with the chaurus worm, it worked fine for me. I'll try it again for both to make sure and see whats causing it.

I'll fix it up tomorrow and upload, getting late here and going to sleep. Thanks for the feedback.

Any time! XD!

I am really missing out what i did wrong in the instalation process which results in not working resize of the bodyparts with eggs/worms. Tried to check out whats wrong with bodyslide program, reinstalled already few times, message appear that your belly, for example, should increase and no result. May it be the reason because I have Maksimum Skeleton Extended instead of regular one or because of Deviously Cursed loot, because tentacle harness does resize the bodyparts for my CBBE body.

@skyrimll

Nice!

Can't wait to test them out.

Remember I am using Devious Devices slots... so you will have to use these:

- slot 48: anal plug

- slot 57: vaginal plug

Spider eggs and penis are vaginal plugs.

Chaurus worm will need two copies - one for anal and one for vaginal.

I haven't started on the bloodsucker and cave worm but I will use them eventually.

For now, you can assume the cave worm will be vaginal and the bloodsucker anal.

For extra points, if you feel like creating breast and clit versions of the bloodsuckers, here are two more slots you can use:

- slot 50: Vaginal Piercings
- slot 51: Nipple Piercings

@skyrimll

Nice!

I haven't started on the bloodsucker and cave worm but I will use them eventually.

For extra points, if you feel like creating breast and clit versions of the bloodsuckers, here are two more slots you can use:

I'll get on to them. Btw can anyone else reproduce the crashing occuring with equipping the parasites? Namely the chaurus worm and the spider Penis? I got a crash once but then I tested it again equipping and unequipping all the parasites and seemingly there were no crashes oddly..

@skyrimll

Nice!

I'll get on to them. Btw can anyone else reproduce the crashing occuring with equipping the parasites? Namely the chaurus worm and the spider Penis? I got a crash once but then I tested it again equipping and unequipping all the parasites and seemingly there were no crashes oddly..

I don't know if it is related to you crashes but... I tried the new meshes. I currently have only the spider eggs equipped on my test character and they look great (stick out a bit much but that's another story).

What I did notice is that today my game is crashing a lot more than usual, and in places it never crashed before (on save). 

Again I don't know it is related to the new meshes but the coincidence is there.

@skyrimll

Nice!

I don't know if it is related to you crashes but... I tried the new meshes. I currently have only the spider eggs equipped on my test character and they look great (stick out a bit much but that's another story).

What I did notice is that today my game is crashing a lot more than usual, and in places it never crashed before (on save).

Again I don't know it is related to the new meshes but the coincidence is there.

Which one was it? The spider eggs? I mightve messed that up. As for it sticking out too much and the overall sizes I'm not sure what you'd like in regards with it. If you let me know specifically I can try and adjust it.

I am really missing out what i did wrong in the instalation process which results in not working resize of the bodyparts with eggs/worms. Tried to check out whats wrong with bodyslide program, reinstalled already few times, message appear that your belly, for example, should increase and no result. May it be the reason because I have Maksimum Skeleton Extended instead of regular one or because of Deviously Cursed loot, because tentacle harness does resize the bodyparts for my CBBE body.

I am having the same problem. i also have extended skeleton installed.

maybe try using the regular. will test cursed loot though