SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

51 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. Didn't know I had a Chaurus Spawn power. ?

Edit.

Used the power and got the Chaurus skin in my inventory but I didn't get a mask. The item shows as equipped in the inventory but there is nothing to be seen on my PC (no image in the inventory either). Also I don't understand where or how I transmute the Chaurus eggs.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Edit.

Used the power and got the Chaurus skin in my inventory but I didn't get a mask. The item shows as equipped in the inventory but there is nothing to be seen on my PC (no image in the inventory either). Also I don't understand where or how I transmute the Chaurus eggs.

Make sure you have Chaurus eggs in your inventory and use the Seed Spawn Chaurus power.

That will convert some eggs from your inventory in either Chaurus that follow you or weaponized spiders in your inventory.

And the first time you use that Seed Spawn Chaurus power, it will also give you new powers: Chaurus Queen Skin and Chaurus Queen Mask.

Both powers also need Chaurus eggs in your inventory to work.

Make sure also that you are not wearing devious device that occupy the same slots - Chaurus mask uses a gag slot and Chaurus armor uses a harness slot I think.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks.

Was there somewhere I was supposed to pick up/learn that information?

Edit.

Used the Seed Spawn Chaurus power and got the same result as last time -

Hide contents

Inventory.jpg.d3d675b0d38d0e4ebf99b2275d827cd0.jpg

Look under your Powers... do you have Chaurus Queen Armor and Chaurus Queen Mask listed?

On 3/29/2021 at 11:38 PM, DarkDragoon197 said:

Their is you just have to wait for awhile for effects to kick in,  don't use the wait command adventure normally afterwards and you'll see

u mean i have to stay in that circle after got rid of saw?(i was staying in til it's disappeared and nothing happened) Or i can explore the world and smth'll happen?

26 minutes ago, Fraydan said:

u mean i have to stay in that circle after got rid of saw?(i was staying in til it's disappeared and nothing happened) Or i can explore the world and smth'll happen?

The effect is meant to kick in over days, so you don't have to stay in place.

If you are using SE, make sure to set stages 255 and 260 for the _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus quest.

50 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The effect is meant to kick in over days, so you don't have to stay in place.

If you are using SE, make sure to set stages 255 and 260 for the _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus quest.

im stuck when im removing the source of corruption. im getting attacked by estrus' tentacles and quest just disappears. there is no dialogue with Danica about the next step for ritual. I know nothing about how to set stages ?

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, Fraydan said:

im stuck when im removing the source of corruption. im getting attacked by estrus' tentacles and quest just disappears. there is no dialogue with Danica about the next step for ritual. I know nothing about how to set stages ?

Capture.PNG

In the console:

setstage  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus 255
 setstage  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus 260

This is fixed in LE but the SE version is lagging behind.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Look under your Powers... do you have Chaurus Queen Armor and Chaurus Queen Mask listed?

Apologies. It was me being an idiot. I extracted the files from the bsa and removed the bsa but didn't install the loose files. ? I'm now wearing the armour and mask and on my way to the nursery. ?

Is the Melodic Liquid armour available as a replacement for the chaurusy one?

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not yet... but the mesh files have been grouped in convenient folders so that someone can provide an upgrade later.

oh ok i ask cause ive seen earlier in the topic some one posted a file to give it physics but not each diffrent possible asset cause i wanted a specific asset with physics also is it possible to remove the gag talk and gag struggle bits off the chaurus queen head gears such as the open face one (or the chaurus head if thats been implemented) cause its weird that my character behaves as if shes gagged even tho visually she isnt also it would make going through diaoluge quicker edit OH also does this play nice with custom/beast races

1 hour ago, dedred4584a said:

Having a minor issue I cant find where or how to make the spider pherimone potion is it in cooking or alchemy  or could you give a console command to get it 

It is in Cooking.

I think there is a condition to learn it but you should have learned it as part of the quest by the time you have to use it.

Just now, Newmoonwicca221 said:

How would I learn to control the living armor parasite? I'm trying to remove it and Danica says 'Come back when you learn to control it (to be continued)?'.

It is still 'to be continued'.

I was hoping to get to it this month but work has been ramping up and I barely managed to finish up the Milk Farm quest.

I will be working on both tentacle parasites in April.

here's an idea when characters who've become the chaurus queen (killed the old queen and has the heavy armor set) give the ability to appear normal as in when you remove the armor and there's no leg nipples no blueish body where the queen hides her chaurus appearance (true self I guess) and look normal (to the Npcs ) again and you can wear regular clothes/armor now if i learned a thing or two on this site its if cause of how the chaurus queen parasite armor works it can be limited to you cant be in your chaurus heat or it wont work and if you go into heat while disguised your forced out of that state probably could be called queenly disguise/ruse and I suggest this idea for roleplay purposes like I go to jarl balgruff the first time (yes i wait to be queen before bleak falls) I want to look like a normal civilian but when I approach bleak fall I want to instantly be like boom didn't expect that bandits then after i get the stone I'm back to looking like a civilian again also can you make the queenly mask affect speech

12 hours ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

I think that idea could be tied into your cycle from beeing female/ fertility mode. So when your ovulating/heat. You in your queen form and can't return to reg form until that cycle completes

well that could be part of it if you have being female but i was talking of a more roleplay experience where i can choose when to look normal as the chaurus heat im talking about is when your character has the chaurus tendrils sticking out of them (dianca mentions this when you ask about it as part of the quest)

2 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

well that could be part of it if you have being female but i was talking of a more roleplay experience where i can choose when to look normal as the chaurus heat im talking about is when your character has the chaurus tendrils sticking out of them (dianca mentions this when you ask about it as part of the quest)

I added that comment from Danica to open the possibility to add better control later on.

I am still trying to decide what this will look like... is it a potion that stops the flares for 24 hours? is it a new power? or something else?

After taking a detour in the Red Wave in Stories, I am in the middle of another round of play-test of the Queen of Chaurus quest in Parasites.

I want to get back to the two scenes with Danica in the Sanctuary and see if I can improve her behavior there.

I also want to flesh out the behavior of the two full tentacle parasites for that occasion.

If I don't run into too many time sinks, I do have plans for an epilogue where you have to deal with the consequences of becoming the new Queen

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I added that comment from Danica to open the possibility to add better control later on.

I am still trying to decide what this will look like... is it a potion that stops the flares for 24 hours? is it a new power? or something else?

After taking a detour in the Red Wave in Stories, I am in the middle of another round of play-test of the Queen of Chaurus quest in Parasites.

I want to get back to the two scenes with Danica in the Sanctuary and see if I can improve her behavior there.

I also want to flesh out the behavior of the two full tentacle parasites for that occasion.

If I don't run into too many time sinks, I do have plans for an epilogue where you have to deal with the consequences of becoming the new Queen

Oh? There's going to be actual consequences for becoming the new queen? That's going to be curious to see!

Hey there!

First of all, great mod! But I need some help with the main quest line.

After I restored the tree in Whiterun and removed the saw from the sanctuary underneath the temple, the questline ends for me. Is that intended? I don't have any dialogue option when talking to Danica that is referring to the quest either. I can talk to her about preserving parasites or get help when I am infected but that's all. Nothing to really get me further. I tried the questline twice, but same thing every time.

Is there any way to contiue the quest manually or is this the end for now?