SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

2 hours ago, Namedyus said:

Is having breast parasitism a possibility? Like having chaurus eggs which cause the breasts to grow and then eventually come out.
Or using the larvae model and having them slightly coming out of the breasts.

Ā 

The upcoming Queen of Chaurus does include a form ofĀ breast parasite. More on that when I am done tweaking and testing it.

When can we expect the continuation of this wonderful mod? I, and I think a huge number of people are very much looking forward to the end of this story branch) And where can we send, say, voluntary donations? I have not found any links.

59 minutes ago, Kizil said:

When can we expect the continuation of this wonderful mod? I, and I think a huge number of people are very much looking forward to the end of this story branch) And where can we send, say, voluntary donations? I have not found any links.

Ā 

I am currently working on the last chapter.Ā  I am not sure I will finish it this month but I will upload an update of what I have at the end of each month.

Ā 

Someone else asked me about donations in private. I decided against setting up a Patreon account for donations a long time ago for many reasons.

If you really wish to contribute something, I am always happy to receive ideas, texts for in game books or notes, bug fixes if you know about scripting... anything that can help improve the mods.

7 minutes ago, enrique0141 said:

Installed the mod
installed all the requirements
ran fnis
rand loot

game wont even launch
fun

Ā 

If the game won't launch, some requirement is still missing.

Ā 

You have a few options:

Ā 

1- If you are using Special Edition, make sure you install the version from my SSE conversion discussion thread and not the version from the mod itself (which is for LE)

Ā 

2- You can try running TES5edit with all your mods checked to see if it detects anything that Loot may have missed.

Ā 

3- You can also look at the error log of the game and see what was the last messages before the game crashes.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ā 

If the game won't launch, some requirement is still missing.

Ā 

You have a few options:

Ā 

1- If you are using Special Edition, make sure you install the version from my SSE conversion discussion thread and not the version from the mod itself (which is for LE)

Ā 

2- You can try running TES5edit with all your mods checked to see if it detects anything that Loot may have missed.

Ā 

3- You can also look at the error log of the game and see what was the last messages before the game crashes.

yeah it was 1. i saw the text on the main page talking about the SE files, but on the main page it said SE compatible so i got a little confused. thanks for the help either way, it launched now

9 minutes ago, enrique0141 said:

the living armor does revert my used body back to the standard body sizes, (chest and hips) , does that get fixed with bodyslide?

Ā 

Using the bodyslides meshes can help. Maybe someone who actually used them can help or comment (I haven't).

Ā 

Greetings! I want to thank you for this mod and ask you a question ...
When my PC gets infected, any guards start attacking her. I suspect this may be due to a Wild World mod that modifies creatures factions. Could you comment on this error? If I'm right in my suspicions, how do I make these two mods compatible?

1 hour ago, Dimom76 said:

Greetings! I want to thank you for this mod and ask you a question ...
When my PC gets infected, any guards start attacking her. I suspect this may be due to a Wild World mod that modifies creatures factions. Could you comment on this error? If I'm right in my suspicions, how do I make these two mods compatible?

Ā 

I never used that mod but I suppose it is because some parasites add you to the spider or chaurus factions.

I don't have much of a solution to offer I am afraid. I will have to think about a way to let you cure parasites on yourself or add an apothecary in the wild for cures outside of guard patrols.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I never used that mod but I suppose it is because some parasites add you to the spider or chaurus factions.

I don't have much of a solution to offer I am afraid. I will have to think about a way to let you cure parasites on yourself or add an apothecary in the wild for cures outside of guard patrols.

Thank you for your answer. Maybe it's good that the infection is not spread around the cities, but this problem does not allow you to go to Whiterun, respectively, to complete the quest of the Blessing of Kin...

21 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

And parasites add PC to fractions through scripts? If I understood the mechanism, then maybe I could write a patch so as not to distract you...

Ā 

I can check which factions are impacted. It should be only Eggs from Spiders and Chaurus Worms.Ā 

Ā 

Barnacles and hip/face huggers are needed for the quest in Whiterun but they shouldn't change the faction. I will remove the faction changes if they do.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Dimom76 said:

Thank you for your answer. Maybe it's good that the infection is not spread around the cities, but this problem does not allow you to go to Whiterun, respectively, to complete the quest of the Blessing of Kin...

Ā 

I double checked and the factions are changed only for the Chaurus Worm and for Spider eggs / penis.Ā 

All the other parasites include no creature faction changes.

Ā 

Edit: The next version will haveĀ Anise in Riverwood, Gilfre in Kynesgrove and the Eldergleam Sanctuary worshippers added to a faction that can remove spider eggs.

Ā 

Chaurus Worms have a chance to fall off on their own during sex. I will add allow these NPCs to cure Chaurus worms as well later.

I've just been doing some experiments and some research on your mod...

Ā 

1. You are right, the guards only responds to infections of Detached Spider Penis, Spider Egg Cluster and Chaurus Worm (Chaurus Queen could not check, for some reason my menu is gray). For reference (on infection from Estrus Chaurus+ and Estrus Spiders+ guards does not show aggression, although these mods also change the factions of the PC)

Ā 

2. Horny crawler works as expected, DD belt quest starts. Horny crawler (face) works like a gag (makes communication difficult) but allows feeding (some DD gags block feeding), does not prevent oral sex.

Ā 

3. Barnacle Armor does not prevent sex, although it covers the genitals. It is also not clear why the infection of Barnacle occurs and infection of Blackreach Spores, or is it so intended?..

1067443368_SLParasites3.jpg.06862bb91dab816b16f9ad46ebd7869e.jpg

4. After deleting your mod, creating a clean save, and installing it again, your mod's events are no longer logged in DD. Note: I have the latest version of DD 5.0 installed (is your mod compatible with this version?)

Ā 

1141172731_SLParasites1.jpg.3a926bf33e278af1a49b14bb07c1a858.jpg

Ā 

I am not using DD5 at the moment, so my mods are not fully compatible yet.

I am aware of several things I have to rewrite to adapt to the new version.

Ā 

The duplicate Blackreach spore and Barnacle armors is a bug that will be fixed in the next version.

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am not using DD5 at the moment, so my mods are not fully compatible yet.

I am aware of several things I have to rewrite to adapt to the new version.

Ā 

The duplicate Blackreach spore and Barnacle armors is a bug that will be fixed in the next version.

Initially, in the new save, my registration was successful. Or do you mean that your mod is basically not compatible with DD 5.0?

4 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

I have (UUNP body with HDT physics from Bazinga) Spider Egg Cluster infestation looks very scary ... Please, can you advise what can be done about it?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Talk to Danica Purespring and get it cured? :)

Ā 

Practically... that kind of clipping is hard to avoid.Ā 

Ā 

The right thing to do would be toĀ extract the .nif file for the egg cluster from the bsa file and edit it to scale it down a little, but that would also mess up the positioning of the mesh, so that would have to be adjusted too.Ā 

Ā 

It is doable if you know your way around Nifskope (I don't .. much). Or throw yourself at the mercy of someone on the forum who does, and can edit the file for you.

1 minute ago, Dimom76 said:

Initially, in the new save, my registration was successful. Or do you mean that your mod is basically not compatible with DD 5.0?

Ā 

I am saying it is untested with DD5 and I have no way of knowing in which way it will break with the new version.

Ā 

My priority at the moment is finish my mod quests and fix bugs when I can.Ā 

Sorting out compatibility issues with DD5 will come later.