SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

10 hours ago, Daijena said:

ok, I'm a lazy f***, tried to look through previous comments and got nothing so far, so I'm just gonna ask.

what glowing mushrooms juice does the priest want to safely remove my parasites?

the only glowing mushroom I know is the one growing on walls and I collected plenty of those.

That's the one. If you have them in your inventory, they should be detected.

Are you using a mod that changes ingredients or alchemy by any chance?

I have hit a dead end with the Chaurus questline. I removed the object from the roots, there was a big lightshow and a thing was revealed... then nothing. I can't talk to the avatar thing. The mission seems to be over with nothing replacing it, and Danica has nothing more to say on the subject. 

Is that the end of it for now? Or is there a way to progress it forward from here?

1 hour ago, MarcusFangus said:

I have hit a dead end with the Chaurus questline. I removed the object from the roots, there was a big lightshow and a thing was revealed... then nothing. I can't talk to the avatar thing. The mission seems to be over with nothing replacing it, and Danica has nothing more to say on the subject. 

Is that the end of it for now? Or is there a way to progress it forward from here?

Yes.. that's the end for now. I am working on the conclusion next.

On 9/20/2020 at 12:53 PM, HyperonicX said:

I hate when that happens.

Only thing I can suggest is to try to load an earlier save, and if that works, try loading the latest save.

Should that fail, I can only suggest using a save cleaner and try the above again.

If that fails, then a new game may be your only option.

Is your game crashing too when your enter a cave ?

First, thank you for providing this mod. I have a question, how can I get blue skin (falmer blue I guess?) permanent on my characters body? Installed both parasites and sd+. And found the falmer fungus extract on additem menu mod but can't get it. I can only have it when enslaved by a falmer but this is also not permanent. I'll be glad if you answer. Thanks.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

Are the changes to NPCs important for anything? I have mods that change their appearance so I need to know if I should keep their stats.

I just checked.

The only NPCs changed are the two in the Eldergleam Sanctuary and the chanegs are purely cosmetic (outfit change). 

On 7/22/2020 at 6:51 PM, stobor said:

That's what I was afraid of. 

I don't see any of the log traces I'd expect if this was happening through the normal routines in Parasites (I've read the relevant code, and as far as i can see this is cleanly centralized). 

So one possibility that occurs to me is that somewhere in all the refactoring you've done, a piece of SLIF-related code got cut & pasted into one of the other mods... and kept the parameter that indicates the source mod pointing (erroneously) to Parasites.  Just a wild theory, I haven't unpacked SLH (for example) to look for such.

I don't have much constructive to offer, but did want to report that I'm seeing the same behaviour in my game as well.

On 10/1/2020 at 12:54 AM, BinaryGuy85 said:

I don't have much constructive to offer, but did want to report that I'm seeing the same behaviour in my game as well.

Now I have something constructive to offer. So I think the problem might actually be in SexLab Stories. I had uninstalled parasites and as I was setting up my MCM menus and when I got to SLIF I noticed it said parasites had been registered. I ended up checking SLIF after configuring each mod and noticed when I set the max breast size for the Milk Farm in stories, SLIF was started saying parasites was registered. Hope this helps track things down.

Cross-posting for visbility (I have no idea if you can "at" people on this site or not).

Update on this: I was able to get the parasite harness working by adding a name to the script instance and setting the value to "Tentacle Armor". I did some very light testing (ie: sit in one spot with it equipped and wait a lot of times) and everything seemed to work correctly from both mods; Lactaid was added, EC animations played, and the parasite scripts such as the breast enlargement ran correctly as well. It does cause the script instance to show up in the inventory, though.

image.png.c0127348157b197d00edac66266fdd43.png

On 10/7/2020 at 12:43 AM, Siev said:

Cross-posting for visbility (I have no idea if you can "at" people on this site or not).

Update on this: I was able to get the parasite harness working by adding a name to the script instance and setting the value to "Tentacle Armor". I did some very light testing (ie: sit in one spot with it equipped and wait a lot of times) and everything seemed to work correctly from both mods; Lactaid was added, EC animations played, and the parasite scripts such as the breast enlargement ran correctly as well. It does cause the script instance to show up in the inventory, though.

image.png.c0127348157b197d00edac66266fdd43.png

Does it work too if you use 'Living Armor' instead of 'Tentacle Armor'?

I can add the names in the mod but it would be more logical to call the Tentacle Monster harness 'Tentacle Armor' and the Living armor harness 'Living Armor'.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:29 PM, NecroKnightmare said:

I will paypal 20 dollars to someone that can add me on discord, let me share my screen in a call, and walk me through getting the inflation to work. I have NO idea what I am doing and nobody wants to help. The best kept secret in Lover's Lab: how to actually get inflation to work.

Basically you need a body that supports pregnancy.

If you have no clue how to install the right body for this try: AIO-P, it comes with a FOMOD to helps you thru the install process.

Sexlab Inflation Framework helps to combine multiple inflation inducing mods.

41 minutes ago, thelordofroses said:

Aww from what I've read and what player sqs is telling me I've got the end of the current content. (Get glow,red,spore,seed)Though I'm looking forward to the finale. Thanks deepbluefrog

Development has been slowed down by work and other obligations as usual, but I am still trying to get it (and SD+) done this year :)

36 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Development has been slowed down by work and other obligations as usual, but I am still trying to get it (and SD+) done this year :)

ah i remember using SD+ it was fun.  had to give it up a year or so ago since my game became too unstable. i really outta find and cut out the useless stuff that i rarely or never use in my mod list. would love to use it again.  shame papyrus logs don't tell you exactly what went wrong. and in event someone asks if im using [blank] for stability its in spoilers 

Spoiler

usleep,brawl fix, safety load, enblocal, R6025 soul cairn, the new vegas thing, srt,load game ctd fix, precache killer,some bugfixes skse plugin, onetweak,SSME

On 10/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Does it work too if you use 'Living Armor' instead of 'Tentacle Armor'?

I can add the names in the mod but it would be more logical to call the Tentacle Monster harness 'Tentacle Armor' and the Living armor harness 'Living Armor'.

I haven't done a lot of testing, but from what I gathered in the Milk Mod thread the mod checks for a specific armor name to apply the effect. I did a quick and dirty edit directly to the script instance just to get the effects working (which had the side effect of making the script instance appear in the inventory which is problematic for multiple reasons), but if you want the two mods to be compatible it would probably just be easier to add the armor keyword from this mod to the list of armors Milk Mod checks for, wherever that happens.

Might look into it more if time permits, but no promises. The only reason I applied it to the script instance is I wasn't sure if the named version was referenced anywhere, and my workaround of adding the non-scripted armor (the one with the clothing icon) to the list of names Milk Mod recognizes didn't work

PS: Living Armor works, but triggers a different script (the one used for spriggan armor iirc) and not the EC+ one

PS2: I found where it is checking for the armor name - it is lines 873 to 880 and 890 of Data/Scripts/Source/milkquest.psc. Perhaps adding your custom armor name there via a compatability patch will work. 

image.png