SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

8 minutes ago, DrunkPancake said:

Just a small question about The Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden. Is the quest line finished? I'm stuck at the point of having to collect a seed stone, crimson nirnroot and some other stuff (stage 280). Is this for now the final stage?

That's the end of the current chapter. I am still working on the next phase of the quest.

7 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Just an idea, on the chaurus worms, you should have a set amount that you could be infected with, say 1-3 and once you remove 1 another one will emerge after 24 hour in game, just not sure how difficult that would be to code. but so far it is interesting, another thing when you have a follower they attack the chaurus stud no matter what i do, i have one with nature and i turned on allied and they still attacked the stud.

That is a good idea. I will see if I can add a random number of parasites to infections.

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is a good idea. I will see if I can add a random number of parasites to infections.

I also though of something that you could use for those that like playing males and the living armor, it could make the males constantly Erect and 2 or more tentacles running down from the head to the base and one going into the "urethra", it would also have to increase the sex drive as a side affect, just another idea

2 hours ago, SeekerOfKnowledge said:

Quick question: is chapter 2 included in the SSE download linked on the main file page?

Unfortunately not. 

The version available for SE is from March. Chapter 2 was added in the July version.

I am working on finishing it in the next few weeks so I am assuming people are waiting for that before converting it over.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unfortunately not. 

The version available for SE is from March. Chapter 2 was added in the July version.

I am working on finishing it in the next few weeks so I am assuming people are waiting for that before converting it over.

Oh you're finishing it soon? Nice and thanks for the fantastic mod. Currently I'm using @normal24yearoldstudent's port and am trying to find out the issue with the missing eggs texture. Funnily enough, the hip parasite is not invisible but translucent/refracting for me, comparable to that one "jellyfish" living armour texture (which I don't have installed). I'll edit this comment if I find something but no promises, this is like the second time I'm using nifskope and such stuff...

EDIT: I actually found something. It appears that the wrong textures (those pointing to the female body textures) are referenced in the nif. The face facehugger points to the actual facehugger textures instead. I'll try to figure this out and make it work; maybe it'll help whoever is making the full conversion eventually. This might take a while though since this is basically the first time I'm doing this so anyone with more experience and some free time on their hands feel free to DM me.

EDIT2: Nevermind me, I'm just a noob and have no idea what I'm doing. Looks like all textures are where they belong after all, but the thing still looks rainbowy (not purple) in nifskope. Weird.

EDIT3: Okay, even in the working nifs are references to nonexistant normalmaps. Since this is also in the LE files, DeepBlue might want to have a look at that. If you have time, that is. Not sure which texture you planned to put where, so I'm not much help there, unfortunately

On 8/17/2020 at 6:14 AM, SeekerOfKnowledge said:

Oh you're finishing it soon? Nice and thanks for the fantastic mod. Currently I'm using @normal24yearoldstudent's port and am trying to find out the issue with the missing eggs texture. Funnily enough, the hip parasite is not invisible but translucent/refracting for me, comparable to that one "jellyfish" living armour texture (which I don't have installed). I'll edit this comment if I find something but no promises, this is like the second time I'm using nifskope and such stuff...

EDIT: I actually found something. It appears that the wrong textures (those pointing to the female body textures) are referenced in the nif. The face facehugger points to the actual facehugger textures instead. I'll try to figure this out and make it work; maybe it'll help whoever is making the full conversion eventually. This might take a while though since this is basically the first time I'm doing this so anyone with more experience and some free time on their hands feel free to DM me.

EDIT2: Nevermind me, I'm just a noob and have no idea what I'm doing. Looks like all textures are where they belong after all, but the thing still looks rainbowy (not purple) in nifskope. Weird.

EDIT3: Okay, even in the working nifs are references to nonexistant normalmaps. Since this is also in the LE files, DeepBlue might want to have a look at that. If you have time, that is. Not sure which texture you planned to put where, so I'm not much help there, unfortunately

Well my conversion does not covers the problem with the texture (as I had no idea how to solve it), only a very quick port using CAO.

Zarantha figured it out and fixed the missing textures himself over at the SSE conversion thread, just use his conversion instead ;) 

Been following this for a few years now and finally decided to give it a try.

Mostly I love it but I'm really struggling with body scaling temporarily increasing by what I assume is one stage for the "Your breasts grow under the influence of the tentacles" dialog only to instantly revert after confirming. (XPMSE installed). After reading through most of this (entire) thread I've learnt how to use bodyslide and have my nioverride.ini on hand to experiment with but I'm just plain stuck. I can find "FT_Rope", "DDX", "DDA" and "CBBE" outfits but none of the parasites (Game Data Path is correct, BSA Textures toggled on) show up, I've manually extracted everything from this mod into the meshes, textures and scripts folders and I can open those .nifs in the Outfit Studio, but I don't know what (if anything) to do from there.

Wouldn't ask if I hadn't done everything I could think of to find out on my own, but any help is appreciated.

Load order:

Spoiler

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
06  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
07  SexLabAroused.esm
08  SGHairPackBase.esm
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0A  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0B  AemersRefuge.esm
0C  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
0D  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0F  TouringCarriages.esp
10  P1FlyingRing.esp
11  Animated Wings Ultimate.esp
12  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
13  RealisticNightsDB.esp
14  RealisticNightsDG.esp
15  AncientTonguesGreatSword.esp
16  AncientTonguesSword.esp
17  CLARALUX.esp
18  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.4.2]
19  Replacement Crowns.esp
1A  XPMSE.esp
1B  EstrusChaurus.esp
1C  FNIS.esp
1D  SexLabDefeat.esp
1E  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
1F  SexLab Warmbodies.esp
20  SGHairPackAIO.esp
21  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
22  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
23  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
24  SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
25  DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
26  Helgen Reborn.esp  [Version 105.3]
27  sos - the wilds.esp  [Version 1.13]
28  Birdsofskyrim.esp
29  SexLab-Stories.esp
2A  sos - civilization.esp  [Version 1.02]
2B  sos - the dungeons.esp  [Version 1.23]
2C  skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
2D  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
2E  MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
2F  Better Vampires.esp
30  RealisticNights.esp
31  DeadlyDragons.esp
32  poshmudcrabs.esp
33  SLAnimLoader.esp
34  Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
35  Duel - Combat Realism.esp
36  SkyUI.esp
37  BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
38  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]
39  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
3A  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
3B  CLARALUXify - DawnOfSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
3C  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
3D  SexLab-Parasites.esp
3E  Tame Beast.esp
3F  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
40  SofiaFollower.esp
41  AemersRefuge-DG-DB.esp
42  enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp
43  DA_Skyship.esp
44  WorldEaterBeater.esp
45  SOS - Shop.esp
46  DragonPriestMasks.esp
47  Bigger Badder Lich King Version 2.0.esp
48  Follower Map Marker-Beacon Version.esp
49  private_nokillblur_test.esp
4A  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
4B  Blaze Of Eventide.esp
4C  brawlbug-plugin.esp
4D  DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp
4E  DeadlyMutilation.esp
4F  dynamic fires.esp
50  zzEstrus.esp
51  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
52  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
53  HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
54  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
55  Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp
56  KS Hairdo's.esp
57  MikanEyes All in one.esp
58  dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
59  Headtracking.esp
5A  RaceMenu.esp
5B  SGEyebrows.esp
5C  SimplyKnock.esp
5D  VioLens.esp  [Version 2.11]
5E  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
5F  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
60  SOSRaceMenu.esp
61  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]

On 8/19/2020 at 7:35 PM, normal24yearoldstudent said:

Well my conversion does not covers the problem with the texture (as I had no idea how to solve it), only a very quick port using CAO.

Zarantha figured it out and fixed the missing textures himself over at the SSE conversion thread, just use his conversion instead ;) 

Oh alright, should probably have looked over there first. My bad ??‍♂️ 

On 8/20/2020 at 2:55 AM, sparkane said:

Been following this for a few years now and finally decided to give it a try.

Mostly I love it but I'm really struggling with body scaling temporarily increasing by what I assume is one stage for the "Your breasts grow under the influence of the tentacles" dialog only to instantly revert after confirming. (XPMSE installed). After reading through most of this (entire) thread I've learnt how to use bodyslide and have my nioverride.ini on hand to experiment with but I'm just plain stuck. I can find "FT_Rope", "DDX", "DDA" and "CBBE" outfits but none of the parasites (Game Data Path is correct, BSA Textures toggled on) show up, I've manually extracted everything from this mod into the meshes, textures and scripts folders and I can open those .nifs in the Outfit Studio, but I don't know what (if anything) to do from there.

Wouldn't ask if I hadn't done everything I could think of to find out on my own, but any help is appreciated.

Load order:

Reveal hidden contents

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
06  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
07  SexLabAroused.esm
08  SGHairPackBase.esm
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0A  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0B  AemersRefuge.esm
0C  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
0D  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0F  TouringCarriages.esp
10  P1FlyingRing.esp
11  Animated Wings Ultimate.esp
12  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
13  RealisticNightsDB.esp
14  RealisticNightsDG.esp
15  AncientTonguesGreatSword.esp
16  AncientTonguesSword.esp
17  CLARALUX.esp
18  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.4.2]
19  Replacement Crowns.esp
1A  XPMSE.esp
1B  EstrusChaurus.esp
1C  FNIS.esp
1D  SexLabDefeat.esp
1E  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
1F  SexLab Warmbodies.esp
20  SGHairPackAIO.esp
21  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
22  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
23  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
24  SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
25  DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
26  Helgen Reborn.esp  [Version 105.3]
27  sos - the wilds.esp  [Version 1.13]
28  Birdsofskyrim.esp
29  SexLab-Stories.esp
2A  sos - civilization.esp  [Version 1.02]
2B  sos - the dungeons.esp  [Version 1.23]
2C  skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
2D  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
2E  MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
2F  Better Vampires.esp
30  RealisticNights.esp
31  DeadlyDragons.esp
32  poshmudcrabs.esp
33  SLAnimLoader.esp
34  Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
35  Duel - Combat Realism.esp
36  SkyUI.esp
37  BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
38  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]
39  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
3A  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
3B  CLARALUXify - DawnOfSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
3C  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
3D  SexLab-Parasites.esp
3E  Tame Beast.esp
3F  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
40  SofiaFollower.esp
41  AemersRefuge-DG-DB.esp
42  enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp
43  DA_Skyship.esp
44  WorldEaterBeater.esp
45  SOS - Shop.esp
46  DragonPriestMasks.esp
47  Bigger Badder Lich King Version 2.0.esp
48  Follower Map Marker-Beacon Version.esp
49  private_nokillblur_test.esp
4A  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
4B  Blaze Of Eventide.esp
4C  brawlbug-plugin.esp
4D  DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp
4E  DeadlyMutilation.esp
4F  dynamic fires.esp
50  zzEstrus.esp
51  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
52  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
53  HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
54  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
55  Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp
56  KS Hairdo's.esp
57  MikanEyes All in one.esp
58  dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
59  Headtracking.esp
5A  RaceMenu.esp
5B  SGEyebrows.esp
5C  SimplyKnock.esp
5D  VioLens.esp  [Version 2.11]
5E  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
5F  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
60  SOSRaceMenu.esp
61  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]

I've done some more digging and found this in my last papyrus log as the in game time ticked over to a new day. Yes I'm on at 02:30 am, shut up Dad.

Spoiler

[08/23/2020 - 02:27:04AM] [SLP] Receiving body change: Breast
[08/23/2020 - 02:27:04AM] [SLP]      Node string: TentacleMonster
[08/23/2020 - 02:27:04AM] [SLP]      Max node: 5.900000
[08/23/2020 - 02:27:04AM] [SLP]     Applying breast change: SLP_TentacleMonster
[08/23/2020 - 02:27:04AM] [SLP]     Value: 1.100000
[08/23/2020 - 02:38:34AM] VM is freezing...
[08/23/2020 - 02:38:34AM] VM is frozen
[08/23/2020 - 02:38:35AM] Saving game...
[08/23/2020 - 02:38:38AM] VM is thawing...
[08/23/2020 - 02:38:41AM] VM is freezing...
[08/23/2020 - 02:38:41AM] VM is frozen

Clearly the change is being applied but I don't see another event overriding it immediately after in the log, but I swear that the breasts expand for the dialog box, then contract immediately on confirmation of that dialog. The 10 minute gap is an alt+tab but that event completed immediately.

Is it a quirk of how this change occurs and completely normal? I can wait for many days and watch what seems to be the same event happen over and over with no apparent net change in size, but is it just so small a change that I'm not noticing it?

Either way, love the stuff DeepBlueFrog, your mods are all impressive work!

20 hours ago, sparkane said:

I've done some more digging and found this in my last papyrus log as the in game time ticked over to a new day. Yes I'm on at 02:30 am, shut up Dad.

Reveal hidden contents

Clearly the change is being applied but I don't see another event overriding it immediately after in the log, but I swear that the breasts expand for the dialog box, then contract immediately on confirmation of that dialog. The 10 minute gap is an alt+tab but that event completed immediately.

Is it a quirk of how this change occurs and completely normal? I can wait for many days and watch what seems to be the same event happen over and over with no apparent net change in size, but is it just so small a change that I'm not noticing it?

Either way, love the stuff DeepBlueFrog, your mods are all impressive work!

Both the Tentacle armor and Living armor have very bad morph weights applied to the belly section. 

In my tests, the changes are applied but they are very faint. You have to add a huge amount of change to see anything grow.

Those meshes need to be redone with more pronounced morph weights (by someone else than me.. .I know enough about how it works but not enough to fix it).

New to this thread so I may have missed it, but I'm stuck in the questline. I'm at the Kyne Sanctuary and killed the spriggans but can't remove the corruption from the tree roots with nettlebane. A popup said I just have to equip it and activate the tree but I can't find any activation spot, and attacking the roots with nettlebane does nothing either. Any suggestions?

5 minutes ago, BlackFire311 said:

New to this thread so I may have missed it, but I'm stuck in the questline. I'm at the Kyne Sanctuary and killed the spriggans but can't remove the corruption from the tree roots with nettlebane. A popup said I just have to equip it and activate the tree but I can't find any activation spot, and attacking the roots with nettlebane does nothing either. Any suggestions?

There is an object on the root with the green pustules.

You need to get near it while holding Nettlebane.

I wanted to have the player hit it with the blade, but I couldn't get it to work. 

So I downloaded this mod and the relevant requirements for the Special Edition through nexus via file extract and add to archive but when I play 1. there's no MCM, 2.estrus charus works fine(the egg parts as well respectively) but 3. there are no parasites save for the eggs. Did I do something wrong?EDIT: checked FNIS nothing comes up.

32 minutes ago, Nutjob699 said:

So I downloaded this mod and the relevant requirements for the Special Edition through nexus via file extract and add to archive but when I play 1. there's no MCM, 2.estrus charus works fine(the egg parts as well respectively) but 3. there are no parasites save for the eggs. Did I do something wrong?EDIT: checked FNIS nothing comes up.

Did you download the Special Edition of this mod from my SSE conversion thread?

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did you download the Special Edition of this mod from my SSE conversion thread?

So I just downloaded the mod directly from the site using nexus and yeah, no MCM. Granted the estrus charus states the devious devises is disabled in the dlc section. Should I download that on top of the assets and integration?