SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

2 hours ago, captainlinux said:

I've tried reinstalling everything, still no luck with queen items being autoequipped. They appear to work just fine if I manually equip them though

How far along in the quest are you?

3 hours ago, SilentOption said:

@DeepBlueFrog I think I found a bug when my character drink the Chaurus Pheromones the Chaurus Stud continues to attack instead of mating and following my PC. See attachment

I will have to test that part again. 

I changed the mechanism for the pheromone when working on the spiders and I didn't get to test it fully for chaurus again.

Did you create the pheromone potion with the same version you have now?

If not, create a new batch. It is possible the old potions have the old version of the script attached to them.

13 minutes ago, captainlinux said:

Stage 1, however I had another non-LL mod issue that forced me to start a new game

There were no message in your error log suggesting the Parasites quest is running except for some initialization messages at the beginning.

Make sure stage 290 of the _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus quest is set. That's the only thing I can think of.

Also make sure you are not wearing any other parasite or devious device that might interfere with the queen items.

43 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There were no message in your error log suggesting the Parasites quest is running except for some initialization messages at the beginning.

Make sure stage 290 of the _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus quest is set. That's the only thing I can think of.

Also make sure you are not wearing any other parasite or devious device that might interfere with the queen items.

Hm, once I had gotten through part 2 of the mod (finished kyne's blessing) no new quest was added

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will have to test that part again. 

I changed the mechanism for the pheromone when working on the spiders and I didn't get to test it fully for chaurus again.

Did you create the pheromone potion with the same version you have now?

If not, create a new batch. It is possible the old potions have the old version of the script attached to them.

I use the latest version for Kynne Blessing and use I craft the potion from the thing

DBF, I am currently testing living armor effects and removal.  I'm on day 5 of taking one repellant poison potion each day to see if there is a stacking effect of the poison.  I wanted to see if the living armor acted different.   Just taken fifth potion, pc still just kind of falls to her knee then stands back up.  Living armor hasn't got pissed yet with shock treatments or flogging her ass with a tentacle.  ? Just let me know:  no there is no stacking effect of poison, drink 10 repellent potions at once.

2 minutes ago, leesjig said:

DBF, I am currently testing living armor effects and removal.  I'm on day 5 of taking one repellant poison potion each day to see if there is a stacking effect of the poison.  I wanted to see if the living armor acted different.   Just taken fifth potion, pc still just kind of falls to her knee then stands back up.  Living armor hasn't got pissed yet with shock treatments or flogging her ass with a tentacle.  ? Just let me know:  no there is no stacking effect of poison, drink 10 repellent potions at once.

Drinking 10 at once should kill you.

Each dose has a chance to impact small, medium and large Parasites.

I am still tweaking the effect. 

Right now, the parasite doesn't react but it will eventually.

I have installed and tested the new SE version of the mods.
Some parasites have more interesting effects.
However, I didn't see any real change with the spores/bernacles. I put them on, I waited but I didn't see much difference.
For the living armor, ok, it sends current to the body to stimulate.
The hip hugger, its liquid becomes mead and makes the PC want to drink it, and excites the character more.
The tentacle monster, I didn't see much.
About the living armor, I went swimming in the water and saw nothing.

What do you call "onhit effects" for the spores? What exactly do they do? Apart from having the sentence in the top left corner that says the PC loses his mind a bit because of the spores.

6 hours ago, hana120 said:

What do you call "onhit effects" for the spores? What exactly do they do? Apart from having the sentence in the top left corner that says the PC loses his mind a bit because of the spores.

I will start with that answer since in impacts the rest your questions - OnHit means 'during combat'.

I added effects to parasites that will trigger when the parasite is under threat (in other words, when you are attacked).

6 hours ago, hana120 said:

I have installed and tested the new SE version of the mods.
Some parasites have more interesting effects.
However, I didn't see any real change with the spores/bernacles. I put them on, I waited but I didn't see much difference.
For the living armor, ok, it sends current to the body to stimulate.
The hip hugger, its liquid becomes mead and makes the PC want to drink it, and excites the character more.
The tentacle monster, I didn't see much.
About the living armor, I went swimming in the water and saw nothing.

The Tentacle Monster should popup messages once in a while, and trigger a quest to tell you what to do next. Just wear them long enough for the effect to happen.

The Living Armor doesn't do anything when you go swimming if you already have it .... going swimming is how to get infected by the living armor parasite.

thing I think would be cool would be a parasite that is like those bodysuit/leotard (a parasuit if you will haha... that was terrible) ones that when closed or "on" zipped it looks normal but opened and on the inside is phylla?.. small tentacles basically like a true living armor (bums me that the armor named living armor isn't like this) as an example I'm thinking like

Spoiler

1e48aed1eaa0c4efd2eeccc3918ff4dd.jpg

Or

74d4c2eeafbdc7103e6f8be3f1aa3846.gif

Only good examples... trust me...

idk what your preferences are on this @DeepBlueFrog but maybe to fit it in by in mod renaming the parasites or something (idk if that's actually possible) for what it would do the first thing I can think of is breast enlargement (from teasing) but like its de/buffs that's an easy community discussion 

I got a feedback that entering the Brood Cavern may cause CTD.The first time entering is fine.But with the story line go through,the second time entering Brood Cavern will cause game crash.And after the crash,loading the relative saves will crash too.Besides after infected by the parasites,the saves will become unstable and may crash.

The feedback aimed at 0430 version Legendary Edition.And the submitter says he installed EC+ and Devious Training.

I’m wondering if he meet the skeletons errors with Charaus.

27 minutes ago, imperec said:

Please, help! Where is Alicia DuSkrimall? Blackreach is a big location.

Which part of the quest are you at?

You should be looking for her journals.. they are in Sindarion's Lab, in the north-east part of Blackreach, just outside of the Alftand Cathedral gate.

Infecting my pc with tentacle monster for trek to forgotten vale.  Im getting under active effects in red:  host for living armor, nursing living armor.   I'm like what?  So I reload game, changed location and source...got infected again with tentacle monster, same thing:  host for living armor, nursing living armor under effects.  Is that typo?  What effect is it giving my pc?  Not sure if any.  Could be my game goof'n up. 

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

Infecting my pc with tentacle monster for trek to forgotten vale.  Im getting under active effects in red:  host for living armor, nursing living armor.   I'm like what?  So I reload game, changed location and source...got infected again with tentacle monster, same thing:  host for living armor, nursing living armor under effects.  Is that typo?  What effect is it giving my pc?  Not sure if any.  Could be my game goof'n up. 

I will take a look again but I don't remember using these names for the parasite effects.

5 hours ago, leesjig said:

Are you also using MME? Because that sounds like the status effects MME uses, not Parasites.

30 minutes ago, halda said:

i have one question for any of you guys  do you have any suggestions on what mods are good with kynes blessing

because there can never be to many adventures in oldrim

Look at the Optional Dependencies section in the main download page for suggestions of mods that augment the effects of Parasites.

21 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Are you also using MME? Because that sounds like the status effects MME uses, not Parasites.

Yes I'm using MME.  The status effect is not a big deal to my pc.  I was just curious about it.  Actually the tentacle monster and MME work well together.  If ever you want to boost milk production for MME, infect pc with tentacle monster...its crazy.  Which ever mod is doing that...parasite or MME, milk production sky rockets, arousal sky rockets, orgasms' skyrocket, its driving my pc nuts.  Thanks for letting me know.