SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

I redesigned how the Chaurus and Spider Pheromones potions work to make them more fool-proof.

They are now time based.

After drinking the potion, you will have one minute to get close to the nearest spider and have it hit you.

The first spider to hit you while the potion is in effect will get a chance to be charmed.

The chance of charming the spider will be fixed by default, and will vary if you have Hormones installed (and will be based on the Pheromone hormone level).

21 minutes ago, whatisitimbored said:

Is the blue glowing effect some sort of infection? I had gotten this effect when I tried this mod with LE version but now I'm playing on SE so just wondering what caused this effect back then since I haven't encountered it yet so far in the SE version.

8bee49ffb2cf10a6f4f7efbde3f07459-tesv-2016-12-03-10-16-44-63.png

It is a fluid excreted by the Chaurus and collected by the Falmers.

If you have Hormones installed, it has the effect of increasing lactation (and in the next version of Hormones, makes the player produce blueish milk). It also increases weight and causes hairloss after a while.

On the plus side, it creates a blue glow that allows you to walk around in the dark without a torch.

It is used to turn humanoid females into better vessels for breeding with the Chaurus.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is a fluid excreted by the Chaurus and collected by the Falmers.

If you have Hormones installed, it has the effect of increasing lactation (and in the next version of Hormones, makes the player produce blueish milk). It also increases weight and causes hairloss after a while.

On the plus side, it creates a blue glow that allows you to walk around in the dark without a torch.

It is used to turn humanoid females into better vessels for breeding with the Chaurus.

speaking of this from my playthrus i never got that visual effect. i do get a bright texture as well as a blueish skin effect but nothing even close to that. so what could be the cause of that? le edition with cbbe body. and all that being said...is there anyway to trigger it for that visual effect to be...less temporary and more permanent?

also to add on to questioning as the spriggan will be moved to parasites. i never got the spriggan textures for the armour. was always the shape but not the texture/colour. i thought maybe i was missing something but i had all requirements for the mod and no mention of the spriggan armour in the description for needing something

12 hours ago, roofus__ said:

also to add on to questioning as the spriggan will be moved to parasites. i never got the spriggan textures for the armour. was always the shape but not the texture/colour. i thought maybe i was missing something but i had all requirements for the mod and no mention of the spriggan armour in the description for needing something

In SD+, the textures are in a separate file because of limits on file size for downloads.

I am hoping to keep them in the main file inside Parasites.

29 minutes ago, vinh834 said:

is there a console command to speed up the incubation of the seed stone for testing purpoes?

Unfortunately not. But I just went through a playthrough myself and the full transformation took well under 10 game days (close to 5).

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unfortunately not. But I just went through a playthrough myself and the full transformation took well under 10 game days (close to 5).

Alright, no problem.

Also I noticed that after finishing the lastelle story but not starting the falmer queen part, falmer are no longer aggressive to me even though my pc is not infected with any parasites. I've tried player.removefromfaction 2997f and 2997e but this doesnt seem to work to make them aggressive again Nvm, I got 3c9a8 to work, I think the pheromones werent wearing off at all

1 hour ago, Robert T said:

Alright, no problem.

Also I noticed that after finishing the lastelle story but not starting the falmer queen part, falmer are no longer aggressive to me even though my pc is not infected with any parasites. I've tried player.removefromfaction 2997f and 2997e but this doesnt seem to work to make them aggressive again Nvm, I got 3c9a8 to work, I think the pheromones werent wearing off at all

The pheromones have been reworked in the next update.

I also added a message to the Menu to show if you are currently part of the Chaurus or the Spider factions.

That's useful to plan your returns to town for mods that make guards hostile to creature factions.

1 hour ago, DragonHost said:

ok, I have a question for attempting some custom stuff:  where is the blue-green skin texture used for the queen skin located? I can't find anything about kyne or queen in textures

It's located in the BSA file, under this folder:

Data\textures\armor\KyneBlessing\harnessChaurusQueen\Base Skin

4 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

Is removal of the tentacle monster available in this version of Hormones yet? If not, what about the version on Github?

It is available in the version from Github.

I will release that version officially at the week if you can wait a few more days.

3 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

Is there a file where the alternative version of the Chaurus Queen mask can be found like the one in the picture preview? I like to use in her final form when my character turn into a chaurus queen

It's in the Alternate Chaurus Queen Asset download, under gags.

Expand that archive locally, remove the part of the name after ' - ' in the folder you want and copy that in your Data folder with the same path to overwrite the BSA.

I don't remember if anyone converted these meshes to SE yet though.

image.png

59 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's in the Alternate Chaurus Queen Asset download, under gags.

Expand that archive locally, remove the part of the name after ' - ' in the folder you want and copy that in your Data folder with the same path to overwrite the BSA.

I don't remember if anyone converted these meshes to SE yet though.

image.png

where do I copy the file to?

Guys, I need help. 
This is 26 day from completing a ritual. and nothing happened. 
I defeated Alduin and Miraak. 
And now I want to play Dawnguard. 
I was hoping I will get armor before playing Dragonbord but no luck. 
What should I do? 

On 4/28/2021 at 4:26 PM, Aerothick said:

Guys, I need help. 
This is 26 day from completing a ritual. and nothing happened. 
I defeated Alduin and Miraak. 
And now I want to play Dawnguard. 
I was hoping I will get armor before playing Dragonbord but no luck. 
What should I do? 

That's strange.

If you are using the SE version, it hasn't been fixed for a bug after the ritual.

Make sure stage 290 is set for that quest ( _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus )

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's strange.

If you are using the SE version, it hasn't been fixed for a bug after the ritual.

Make sure stage 290 is set for that quest ( _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus )

got the same problem like @Aerothick

27 days after the ritual still nothing

playing on LE version