SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

3 minutes ago, JazzyJasmine15 said:

Hello, I am eager to try your mod out however I may have an issue along with a question.

Does KyneBlessing need to be activated along with the Queen Asset mod? When I have just the KyneBlessing with the Devious Devices mods, the game will crash after a certain amount of time. Does it conflict with a certain mod? I have Skyrim estrus and estrus chaurus installed along with various Sexlab mods.

The Queen assets are just optional choices for the Chaurus Queen outfits and parasites. It is not necessary to run the game.

I don't know about conflicts but it is designed to work nicely with Estrus Chaurus + so you can exclude that one the list of suspects.

guys i have some problem......leaving the fact that i dont know why but estrus chaurus+ doesnt work because doesent trigger the mating with the chaurus even if i set the chance at 100%......how am i supposed to pring the chaurus stud to lastelle? it attack me and when i try to make him follow at some point he stop following me and just spit at me

18 minutes ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

guys i have some problem......leaving the fact that i dont know why but estrus chaurus+ doesnt work because doesent trigger the mating with the chaurus even if i set the chance at 100%......how am i supposed to pring the chaurus stud to lastelle? it attack me and when i try to make him follow at some point he stop following me and just spit at me

A few things here:

- you do not need Estrus Chaurus to have sex with Chaurus. You do need to enable Creatures in SexLab.

- to bring a chaurus to Lastelle, you need to gather ingredients for a potion of Chaurus Pheromones and use a cooking station to prepare it. 

Once you are near a chaurus, drink the potion.

That will calm the Chaurus, get him to have sex with you and then follow you until you reach Lastelle.

40 minutes ago, Wrong_Hippo said:

Having Trouble with the Kynes Blessing Quests, been a while since Ive played and it seems as if I cant progress. Would love a way to reset/troubleshoot it and start the other quests

There's a start of a walkthrough here - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough

You can also share a screenshot of your quest journal and I can try to give you a hint here.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

A few things here:

- you do not need Estrus Chaurus to have sex with Chaurus. You do need to enable Creatures in SexLab.

- to bring a chaurus to Lastelle, you need to gather ingredients for a potion of Chaurus Pheromones and use a cooking station to prepare it. 

Once you are near a chaurus, drink the potion.

That will calm the Chaurus, get him to have sex with you and then follow you until you reach Lastelle.

the problem is that i made the potion, but when i drink it the chaurus wont calm and continue to attack me......

4 hours ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

the problem is that i made the potion, but when i drink it the chaurus wont calm and continue to attack me......

Could be many things:

- There are two potions. One for general chaurus and chaurus studs, and one for chaurus reapers. Make sure you use the right one.

- It could be another mod interfering with chaurus races. Mods like Skyrim Monster Mods add new variations of the chaurus that may or may not be detected by the spell.

- Did you install older versions of the mod outside of their bsa files? Make sure you don't have any old scripts starting with SLP_ in your Data/scripts folder (delete them if you do)

- It could still be a bug. I tested that potion many times but I can't say it will work for sure with any mod combination.

Are you using LE or SE?

You could try setting stage 59 to the quest and skipping that part:

setstage  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus 59

I am not sure it will work 100% but it is worth a try.

Just wanna take a minute and tell you how awesome a person I think you are deepbluefrog. And how I am happy there's a modder and person like you that exists and takes time to work on this evolving masterpiece of a mod. Been following silently since the early days of your just bringing up the idea its self here in the forums! That armor/outfit for the queen. Just WOW can we ask for it to be converted into UUNP and CBBE body sliders??? Maybe have it modular so you can cross other things from the Falmer Bikini sets? Oh please make this happen!!

Anyways thanks again friend. You work so hard for this and I felt like it needed to be said. You're awesome!

1 hour ago, wilks82 said:

Just wanna take a minute and tell you how awesome a person I think you are deepbluefrog. And how I am happy there's a modder and person like you that exists and takes time to work on this evolving masterpiece of a mod. Been following silently since the early days of your just bringing up the idea its self here in the forums! That armor/outfit for the queen. Just WOW can we ask for it to be converted into UUNP and CBBE body sliders??? Maybe have it modular so you can cross other things from the Falmer Bikini sets? Oh please make this happen!!

Anyways thanks again friend. You work so hard for this and I felt like it needed to be said. You're awesome!

Thanks for the kind words.

Converting the armor pieces is outside of my abilities right now, but I made them available in the optional Assets download along with alternative choices. Hopefully someone will UUNP or CBBE versions with sliders at some point.

Making the armor more modular would require some work. I am not excluding it but I am focusing on other parts of the mod at the moment.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Could be many things:

- There are two potions. One for general chaurus and chaurus studs, and one for chaurus reapers. Make sure you use the right one.

- It could be another mod interfering with chaurus races. Mods like Skyrim Monster Mods add new variations of the chaurus that may or may not be detected by the spell.

- Did you install older versions of the mod outside of their bsa files? Make sure you don't have any old scripts starting with SLP_ in your Data/scripts folder (delete them if you do)

- It could still be a bug. I tested that potion many times but I can't say it will work for sure with any mod combination.

Are you using LE or SE?

You could try setting stage 59 to the quest and skipping that part:

setstage  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus 59

I am not sure it will work 100% but it is worth a try.

im using SE and still a dont know why the pheromone dont work (by the way i can only prepare one) maybe its the immersive creature or the CACO dont know.....tried the command and worked, now im blocked at the blackreach quest, following the guide im at the sinderion lab but now i dont know what to do........by the way its normal the quests dont have a marker?

Heads up ... I am going to try and change how Living Armor infections happen.

To make my parasite Lore more consistent, I will move the creepy cluster harvest trigger to Tentacle Monsters (in addition to the other trigger of harvesting chaurus eggs sacks).

Because of that change, I am looking into linking the chance of infection from Living Armors to detecting when the player is swimming.

I am also changing the base enchantments of both full body parasites and adding effects triggered during combat.

Tentacle Monster:

- Infection: chance from harvesting chaurus egg sacks and creepy clusters

- Enchantment: reduced stamina rate, increased health rate, increase speechcraft (you will understand why when wearing them)

- On Hit during combat: chance of triggering an estrus tentacle attack if EC+ is installed, and/or poison gas

- The Tentacle Monster also has its own mini quest and life cycle

Living armor:

- Infection: chance from swimming 

- Enchantment: reduced stamina rate, increased magicka rate, increase sneak (camouflage from the parasite)

- On Hit during combat: chance of triggering a stone flesh effect. I am looking into an equivalent effect of a cloud of ink from squids (some form of gas with blinding or calming effect)

- No mini quest planned yet. I am still thinking about what would make a good removal option.

Both infection chances will be blocked from wearing chastity belts and/or inflatable plugs.

So that's the plan so far.

I am aiming for a release in a week or so (end of the month).

7 minutes ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

im using SE and still a dont know why the pheromone dont work (by the way i can only prepare one) maybe its the immersive creature or the CACO dont know.....tried the command and worked, now im blocked at the blackreach quest, following the guide im at the sinderion lab but now i dont know what to do........by the way its normal the quests dont have a marker?

Yes.. it is normal most of my quests don't have a marker. I personally dislike them and I try to add more hints in the quest journal or objectives instead. I understand why Bethesda moved away from Morrowind's approach to quest objectives but I miss it and I feel it was a step in the wrong direction.

That said, I want to make the quests doable, so I try to address points where people get lost.

In Sinderion's lab, you should find an experiment log from Alicia Du Skrymall, and a Seed Stone on the lab desk. Make sure to grab both.

44 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

To make my parasite Lore more consistent, I will move the creepy cluster harvest trigger to Tentacle Monsters (in addition to the other trigger of harvesting chaurus eggs sacks).

Because of that change, I am looking into linking the chance of infection from Living Armors to detecting when the player is swimming.

I am also changing the base enchantments of both full body parasites and adding effects triggered during combat.

Tentacle Monster:

- Enchantment: reduced stamina rate, increased health rate, increase speechcraft (you will understand why when wearing them)

- On Hit during combat: chance of triggering an estrus tentacle attack if EC+ is installed, and/or poison gas

Living armor:

- Enchantment: reduced stamina rate, increased magicka rate, increase sneak (camouflage from the parasite)

- On Hit during combat: chance of triggering a stone flesh effect. I am looking into an equivalent effect of a cloud of ink from squids (some form of gas with blinding or calming effect)

- No mini quest planned yet. I am still thinking about what would make a good removal option.

Both infection chances will be blocked from wearing chastity belts and/or inflatable plugs.

Hmmm what I wouldn't give for some animations involving those lower area plugs be instead used as sex toys for solo fun. Ever have any of the local animators reach out to you? Know I've asked anubis before but they we're interested in the idea. Someone has to be! Cant wait to see the new stuff!

Hey Hey! I want to ask you about Chapter 3 Events.

How many InGameDays do i have to wait until a new quest pops up?

Another thing. I think somehow the ritual was messed up.

Am i infected with the Seed Stone/Queen parasite at all?1936115185_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_04.24-21_37_41_05.thumb.png.456d11532ea1e1889ba230b0e3554457.png (attached pic) Cant tell.

There is no buff/debuff under the power tap or anything that says i am infected.

36 minutes ago, XxDeathGunXx said:

Hey Hey! I want to ask you about Chapter 3 Events.

How many InGameDays do i have to wait until a new quest pops up?

Another thing. I think somehow the ritual was messed up.

Am i infected with the Seed Stone/Queen parasite at all?1936115185_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_04.24-21_37_41_05.thumb.png.456d11532ea1e1889ba230b0e3554457.png (attached pic) Cant tell.

There is no buff/debuff under the power tap or anything that says i am infected.

You can tell you have been infected and the ritual works because the Infect/Cure Vaginal Chaurus parasite is not greyed out.

The 'Chaurus Queen Stage' is also at 1 at the bottom of the menu, instead of 0.

The frequency of the random 'flares' increase over 10 days. 

You need to reach stage 3 in order to start seeing powers and quest objective changes.

11 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can tell you have been infected and the ritual works because the Infect/Cure Vaginal Chaurus parasite is not greyed out.

The 'Chaurus Queen Stage' is also at 1 at the bottom of the menu, instead of 0.

The frequency of the random 'flares' increase over 10 days. 

You need to reach stage 3 in order to start seeing powers and quest objective changes.

Ah i see. Thank you.

2 hours ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

I don't think the "immersive Creature" mod interfere with this one, as i im using it and i was able to move along with the questline without any issue. Perhaps tho, the "CACO" could be the one that messes up, since it modify the way enchantments, postions and cooking work. Try to disable it and run a new game, just to quickly test the chaurus quest.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Tentacle Monster:

Living armor:

So far so good, im really enjoying this mod man. The only little issue i have is that, neither the belly nor the breasts scale with parasitic pregnancy. It is strange tho cuz, i have the fertility mod installed and everytime my character or NPCs get impregnated their breasts and belly scale accordingly (in both ways: with clothes on, and/or completely naked)

Do you think i messed up something during the install? Or the mod as of now, doesnt offer any scaling? (eventho the mod menu allows you to configure how much inflation you want)

7 minutes ago, Nomec104 said:

Do you think i messed up something during the install? Or the mod as of now, doesnt offer any scaling? (eventho the mod menu allows you to configure how much inflation you want)

Issues with pregnancy scaling in Parasites have to do with simplistic calls to node scaling and bad meshes with not enough weight on nodes to scale.

For the first one, using Hormones alongside Parasites may help.

For the second one, we will have to wait until someone fixes the meshes so they can scale properly.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Issues with pregnancy scaling in Parasites have to do with simplistic calls to node scaling and bad meshes with not enough weight on nodes to scale.

For the first one, using Hormones alongside Parasites may help.

For the second one, we will have to wait until someone fixes the meshes so they can scale properly.

Ok so i got Hormones too, but on its own did nothing for the belly scaling. So i googled around a bit and found this nice little thing over the Nexus, it a belly node bone/node reference for the CBBE body. Here's the link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28601
I installed it following the tutorial and now the scaling seems to work with the Hormones and Parasite. Yeah sorry i forgot to mention that i use the CBBE body enhanced and Skyrim SE.
Anyway i'll keep testing around the mod for awhile before making a serious game. Also kinda not related i download Sexlab Stories and Devious stories but i havent installed them yet, are them compatible with Flower Girls?

19 minutes ago, Nomec104 said:

Ok so i got Hormones too, but on its own did nothing for the belly scaling. So i googled around a bit and found this nice little thing over the Nexus, it a belly node bone/node reference for the CBBE body. Here's the link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28601
I installed it following the tutorial and now the scaling seems to work with the Hormones and Parasite. Yeah sorry i forgot to mention that i use the CBBE body enhanced and Skyrim SE.
Anyway i'll keep testing around the mod for awhile before making a serious game. Also kinda not related i download Sexlab Stories and Devious stories but i havent installed them yet, are them compatible with Flower Girls?

Good to see there is a solution for the body scaling and parasites.

About Flower Girls... my mods are only compatible with SexLab. I don't have a good way to support multiple frameworks without a lot of work and surgery on the mods.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Good to see there is a solution for the body scaling and parasites.

About Flower Girls... my mods are only compatible with SexLab. I don't have a good way to support multiple frameworks without a lot of work and surgery on the mods.

Glad to be of help. Also i do understand where you are coming from, and maybe i asked the wrong question. I do indeed use sexlab with all is frameworks (like Aroused, devious device, estrus chaurus and so on) what i meant is that, can i install those two mods while i use flower girls? Or do my game will CTD and mess up really badly?
Just to let you know, as of now i am using Flower Girls plus alot of mods from loverslab including your mods Parasite and Hormones (i am using sexlab inflation too, but im not sure if its needed) and the game run pretty smoothly.

25 minutes ago, Nomec104 said:

Glad to be of help. Also i do understand where you are coming from, and maybe i asked the wrong question. I do indeed use sexlab with all is frameworks (like Aroused, devious device, estrus chaurus and so on) what i meant is that, can i install those two mods while i use flower girls? Or do my game will CTD and mess up really badly?
Just to let you know, as of now i am using Flower Girls plus alot of mods from loverslab including your mods Parasite and Hormones (i am using sexlab inflation too, but im not sure if its needed) and the game run pretty smoothly.

I always thought Flower Girls as an alternative to SexLab. I don't think they can both work at the same time but I never used it so I could be wrong.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I always thought Flower Girls as an alternative to SexLab. I don't think they can both work at the same time but I never used it so I could be wrong.

Well thats ok man don't worry. Like i said i am currently running both of them (sexlab framework and flower girls), and my game works fine, i guess tomorrow i will install your other two mods too and i will let you know if i have any issue.

Ok, i apologise for the double post but i really wanted to let you know that i finally managed to make your Parasite mod scale using Hormones without the need of any external add-ons. I actually feel really stupid by now, because yesterday i wasted several ours trying to fix the bodyscaling that i completely ovelooked the little option that allows you to use "BodyMorphs" and/or NiOverride.
Now i have a little question, i have looked inside your Hormones mod folder and i found a file named bodymorph.json and i opened it. There i found all the morph refences with values that Hormones uses. Is there a way to manually add a reference for the "Belly - Pregnant" morphs that can be found on both Bodyslide and Racemenu? I have tried manually writing it in your .json but it doesnt work (i tried different words like "pregnant" "bellypregnant" "pregnantbelly" but none of these seems to work.

Hormones Scaling:
Hormones.jpg.cd44e9f2170e0e5d116332f4437abfb2.jpg

Racemenu "Belly - Pregnant" morph:
Racemenupregnantmorph.jpg.918eef575385377d78b9b3b3aee44a43.jpg