SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

3 hours ago, FluffyFluxxy said:

I have finished whole storyline, I use the chaurus mating call but nothing happens, they just stand there. I also don't have the option to spawn any chaurus, since I didn't get any spells. The same happened with spiders. 

Look under Powers, not spells.

The powers need spider eggs and Chaurus eggs in order to work (like ammunition).

Check if you can actually have sex.witj creatures. Check your sexlab config, FNIS .. all that stuff.

Greetings, I installed the mod a couple a couple  of days ago, looks great....the issue I have is that ( probably it is supposed to be this way), after I got infected by spiders/Chaurus/Tentacle armor, Falmer/Draugr/ spiders are friendly....and I was about to  test my self  in Labyrinthian. 

I just met Lastelle , should I stick to the quest before I do anything else?

Danica removed my spider eggs, but not the Tentacles, she says I have to feel them first  or smthing like that.

Cheers.

13 minutes ago, DrN said:

Greetings, I installed the mod a couple a couple  of days ago, looks great....the issue I have is that ( probably it is supposed to be this way), after I got infected by spiders/Chaurus/Tentacle armor, Falmer/Draugr/ spiders are friendly....and I was about to  test my self  in Labyrinthian. 

I just met Lastelle , should I stick to the quest before I do anything else?

Danica removed my spider eggs, but not the Tentacles, she says I have to feel them first  or smthing like that.

Cheers.

I am finishing up the Tentacle Monster.

The next version also has a random chance to expel small Parasites like spider eggs and Chaurus worms.

7 hours ago, DrN said:

Great! until then,what should I do about the friendly Draugr and Falmer? Can I force remove the tentacle? Thanks.

The tentacle Monster should not make draugr and falmers friendly. If it does, that's a bug I need to fix before the next update.

You can always roleplay the removal and use the menu to get rid of it manually.

55 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The tentacle Monster should not make draugr and falmers friendly. If it does, that's a bug I need to fix before the next update.

You can always roleplay the removal and use the menu to get rid of it manually.

Thank you. It must be a bug ( no offence here), because earlier in game before I got cured by Danica, spiders/Falmer/ Draugr AND Vampires- I forgot to mention them!- were friendly. I just checked Movarth's lair, he sits in his chair while I hit him to his death, and 3 Dwemer ruins-bandits and  Dwemer automatons attack me, Falmer do not.

Oh, and something out of topic: have you considered porting WolfzQ Cursed armor  from Oblivion as the tentacle armor?

8 minutes ago, DrN said:

Thank you. It must be a bug ( no offence here), because earlier in game before I got cured by Danica, spiders/Falmer/ Draugr AND Vampires- I forgot to mention them!- were friendly. I just checked Movarth's lair, he sits in his chair while I hit him to his death, and 3 Dwemer ruins-bandits and  Dwemer automatons attack me, Falmer do not.

Oh, and something out of topic: have you considered porting WolfzQ Cursed armor  from Oblivion as the tentacle armor?

Carrying spider eggs should make you friendly to spiders and spider friends like Draugr.

Chaurus worms should make you friendly to Chaurus and their friends, like spiders and falmers.

That's about it.

I will make a note to add a safeguard that cleans immunity after sleep or something like that.

Still loving the mod, has become a staple in my load order.  Thank you very much.

Request:  is there any way the "Detached Spider Penis," model could be replaced with the spider penis model from More Nasty Critters?frostbitespider.nif?  It would look a lot more consistent than the hagraven claw.

I tried doing it myself but my game crashes when equipping it and I can't figure it out from there.  I used outfit studio to remove all the spider parts except the penis, edited it and positioned it correctly.  But, in game I crash when equipping it.  I tried using nifskope to edit it and convert it to bsdismemberskininstance with a 57 slot, but still no go.  Beyond my abilities I guess.

7 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

Still loving the mod, has become a staple in my load order.  Thank you very much.

Request:  is there any way the "Detached Spider Penis," model could be replaced with the spider penis model from More Nasty Critters?frostbitespider.nif?  It would look a lot more consistent than the hagraven claw.

I tried doing it myself but my game crashes when equipping it and I can't figure it out from there.  I used outfit studio to remove all the spider parts except the penis, edited it and positioned it correctly.  But, in game I crash when equipping it.  I tried using nifskope to edit it and convert it to bsdismemberskininstance with a 57 slot, but still no go.  Beyond my abilities I guess.

It's a good idea but beyond my abilities as well.

If someone can provide the cut out mesh just for the penis part, I will add it to the mod.

28 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's a good idea but beyond my abilities as well.

If someone can provide the cut out mesh just for the penis part, I will add it to the mod.

Well...I actually figured it out.  Surprised myself.  Guess I just needed some more coffee.

Is it appropriate to share something like that here, or do I need MNC mod author's permission?

7 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

Well...I actually figured it out.  Surprised myself.  Guess I just needed some more coffee.

Is it appropriate to share something like that here, or do I need MNC mod author's permission?

We need their permission. You can send me the files by direct message once you have it.

I'm sorry to bother again. Somehow I screwed my game. I went to Danica , removed the chaurus eggs, removed the tentacle armor from the MCM, cured all infections, removed all parasites, removed every egg from my inventory and chests, I even tried to uninstall the mod and make a clean save.

Vampires/Draugr/Falmer/spiders remain friendly, and I still have the reputation debuff - 50 speech.

I tried a brand new char, entered Bleaks= Draugr are aggressive.

Any suggestions pls? I don't want to lose that character. Thanks in advance.

30 minutes ago, DrN said:

I'm sorry to bother again. Somehow I screwed my game. I went to Danica , removed the chaurus eggs, removed the tentacle armor from the MCM, cured all infections, removed all parasites, removed every egg from my inventory and chests, I even tried to uninstall the mod and make a clean save.

Vampires/Draugr/Falmer/spiders remain friendly, and I still have the reputation debuff - 50 speech.

I tried a brand new char, entered Bleaks= Draugr are aggressive.

Any suggestions pls? I don't want to lose that character. Thanks in advance.

As a test, you could use MCM to give yourself spider eggs.. exit the menu... then open it again and clear spider eggs.

Same with Chaurus worms.

Do you have other mods that can play with factions like Defeat or Death Alternative?

On 4/13/2021 at 12:55 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The mod wasn't design with a particular body in mind.

I am using plain old CBBE BBP and here is what my character looks like after several rounds of Estrus Chaurus, Chaurus Worm and Tentacle Monster effects.

Below that is what the character started with after two rounds of jobs to the Red Wave brothel.

72850_20210412003828_1.png

72850_20210406163626_1.png

could you maybe give us your complete modlist 

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

As a test, you could use MCM to give yourself spider eggs.. exit the menu... then open it again and clear spider eggs.

Same with Chaurus worms.

Do you have other mods that can play with factions like Defeat or Death Alternative?

I did that, everything looks fine, thanks a lot. Kiled Movarth last night.

So I'm using the Special Edition port and I got an issue. I'm supposed to talk the Avatar while wearing the Armor/Mask. I never got those. And the only two powers I have are calling and dismissing the brood. And when I activate those nothing happens. And makes a sound as if something Chaurusy happens, but nothing actually happens.

8 minutes ago, Pristbeast said:

So I'm using the Special Edition port and I got an issue. I'm supposed to talk the Avatar while wearing the Armor/Mask. I never got those. And the only two powers I have are calling and dismissing the brood. And when I activate those nothing happens. And makes a sound as if something Chaurusy happens, but nothing actually happens.

The powers are added after you transform Chaurus eggs.

Put eggs in your inventory and use the Seed Chaurus Spawn power.

The first time you use it you will get the powers for the armor.

Must have somehow missed the "Seed" powers. With around 100 Spells some spells/powers can go unnoticed.^^ The only notifications I noticed were ones when the Call/Dismiss powers were added.
Outside of the constant go here, go there, come back, go there again where nothing really happens if you by pure happenstance already cleared most dungeon you have to go through, I really like the Chaurus Queen Questline.

The only thing what seems to be a bug, I encountered was with Danica where she went to Rifton (no idea where she actually wanted to go, that just where she happened to be when I checked where she went after telling me to follow her) instead of the Sanctuary right next to her bed. Had to teleport her via Console Commands to the Sacntuary to continue the Quest.

Thanks for the comments.

I think the issue with Danica was that the AI package for that scene was missing the Open doors flag. 

I just tested it last night and the scene worked. I will release the update at the end of the month. It will include several fixes and a new lifecycle for the Tentacle Monster.

Hello, I am eager to try your mod out however I may have an issue along with a question.

Does KyneBlessing need to be activated along with the Queen Asset mod? When I have just the KyneBlessing with the Devious Devices mods, the game will crash after a certain amount of time. Does it conflict with a certain mod? I have Skyrim estrus and estrus chaurus installed along with various Sexlab mods.