SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am testing the effects of the Tentacle Monster and Living Armor right now, so I will take a closer look at inflation.

Hey don't know if it's useful but if I get a chaurus worm infection organically (not using MCM), then inflation works. Does not work for the face/crotch hugger though under any conditions. Haven't tried all options/combinations, just found these that don't work... at least not for me. Maybe other people aren't having this problem?

Great mod though! One of the first I check on for updates when I come back from long breaks in playing Skyrim.

The next version of Parasites will have Blue milk for lactation while infected by some Parasites (through Hormones).

I will also work on adding a body slavetat for each parasite.

I am currently testing random events and how to cure the Tentacle Monster.

55 minutes ago, halda said:

and for some reason i cant talk to her after  she gets stuck

I can't tell what is going one with animals glitching but that is telling me you may have serious issues with one or multiple mods.

For Lastelle getting stuck like that, I have never seen that happening but you can always try to click on her in the console and type: resurrect

That should reset her.

If that doesn't help, try loading a previous save or waiting away from that area for a few days and going back there again.

7 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Could you add the option to turn Springan quest off? Since I want to try the conflict between it and  Elvia Springan mod

As part of Parasites, the Spriggan quest will be controlled with a slider just like the other parasites. 

Set the slider to 0% chance to disable the parasite.

6 hours ago, moonhowler1972 said:

Do you have Egg Factory installed? I was getting the same thing and had to uninstall Egg Factory and start anew, which got it going fine.

no the egg factory comes with ccas and i finaly figured out how to use bodyslide and for the tentacle armors the body sets didnt change only the gap between the armor and the body got bigger any tips

Just now, halda said:

no the egg factory comes with ccas and i finaly figured out how to use bodyslide and for the tentacle armors the body sets didnt change only the gap between the armor and the body got bigger any tips

the ccas part im not certain of

1 hour ago, dedred4584a said:

What body mod is ment to be used with this mod?  I currently use cbbe and the only morph that works is the charus breeder making the breasts grow no others working. 

Any advice welcome 

The mod wasn't design with a particular body in mind.

I am using plain old CBBE BBP and here is what my character looks like after several rounds of Estrus Chaurus, Chaurus Worm and Tentacle Monster effects.

Below that is what the character started with after two rounds of jobs to the Red Wave brothel.

72850_20210412003828_1.png

72850_20210406163626_1.png

17 minutes ago, KokaKola133 said:

Hey, Ive been running around in blackreach but I haven't found any clues. Anyone know where I can find the author? 

If you are on the quest for more books from Alicia Du Skrymall...

Spoiler

... you will find them in Sinderion's lab, a small house outside the Alftand Cathedral entrance, north east in Blackreach.

27 minutes ago, KokaKola133 said:

how do I get the queens arnor?

Here are the steps: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough

You will get the full Chaurus Queen heavy armor at the end of the main quest, all the way down the list.

The 'light' chaurus queen armor comes up a little earlier.

And here are details about the different stages and powers of the Chaurus Queen transformation: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-The-Chaurus-Queen