SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 7/14/2019 at 11:09 PM, Talsar said:

Is there and bodyslide support? 

Not really. If you are referring to the tentacle harnesses and living armor, these are based on the work of DixiePig, later expanded upon by C5Kev and others, and used in the likes on Deviously Cursed Loot and Aradia Devious Expansion. DCL does have a bodyslide for the tentacle harness, you'll just have to move the created mesh into the meshes/armor/kynesblessing folder. As for the living armor, the bodyslide for that has to be made from either the Aradia or C5Kev mod and renamed, at least for LE. For SE, the extra step of converting one of these before building it in bodyslide and renaming it has to be done. Long process I know.

Unfortunately, IRL stuff has me pretty busy, so I'm not able to get time to focus on it.

10 hours ago, recew said:

Can you help me with this problem?

1.jpg

40 minutes ago, R4ThM0R3 said:

If it is the SSE version you could try use NifOptimizer

Mmm, I don't think it's SSE. I've fully optimized everything in Parasites when I converted it. But I do know what item is there, though I don't know why it's saying there is a missing mesh. That is where the chaurus guidebook that Lastelle sends you to retrieve is sitting, so you're missing a mesh on that book somehow. Though the strange thing is, in LE all of Parasites' assets are in a BSA archive. In SE I have it as loose files.

One thing I can suggest is make sure you don't have a setting that is blocking the access of archives. 

If you are on SE, check for the folder meshes/clutter/kynesblessing

12 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Mmm, I don't think it's SSE. I've fully optimized everything in Parasites when I converted it. But I do know what item is there, though I don't know why it's saying there is a missing mesh. That is where the chaurus guidebook that Lastelle sends you to retrieve is sitting, so you're missing a mesh on that book somehow. Though the strange thing is, in LE all of Parasites' assets are in a BSA archive. In SE I have it as loose files.

One thing I can suggest is make sure you don't have a setting that is blocking the access of archives. 

If you are on SE, check for the folder meshes/clutter/kynesblessing

Checked. All meshes are in their place.

i think i found how to fix the issue for the red triangle. if you are not using SSE (skyrim Special edition)  don't download the last file of the three, download the second file as its for normal skyrim. install it normally and that should be whats fixes it. i did it and it worked for me.

On 7/19/2019 at 7:59 AM, recew said:

I used ModOrganaizer 1.4 for that.

On 7/21/2019 at 6:25 AM, Yuki5895 said:

i think i found how to fix the issue for the red triangle. if you are not using SSE (skyrim Special edition)  don't download the last file of the three, download the second file as its for normal skyrim. install it normally and that should be whats fixes it. i did it and it worked for me.

Exactly. First download is the French strings, the second is the LE version, and the third is the SE version. If you are using SE though, it's best if you install this mod manually. I don't use a mod manager, so my files are straightforward drag and drop. They are not set up with any OMOD data to activate them in an MM.

On 7/21/2019 at 4:25 PM, Yuki5895 said:

It works. Thank you for help!

On 7/25/2019 at 11:44 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Just asking again if there is a way to get body scaling to work with CBBE in SE?

What exactly do you mean about body scaling? Do you mean bodyslide? As I have stated before, there is currently no official bodyslide for the Tentacle Harness and Living Armor for CBBE-SE. I've been using the bodyslide from Deviously Cursed Loot for the tentacles, and I roughly cobbled together a solution for the Living Armor from converting bodyslide files from Aradia's Devious Expansion, with mixed results.

If you are referring to actual body scaling, like with character height and whatnot, that hasn't really been changed in this mod. Most of those changes are handled by Sexlab in animation scenes, if I remember correctly.

4 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

What exactly do you mean about body scaling? Do you mean bodyslide? As I have stated before, there is currently no official bodyslide for the Tentacle Harness and Living Armor for CBBE-SE. I've been using the bodyslide from Deviously Cursed Loot for the tentacles, and I roughly cobbled together a solution for the Living Armor from converting bodyslide files from Aradia's Devious Expansion, with mixed results.

If you are referring to actual body scaling, like with character height and whatnot, that hasn't really been changed in this mod. Most of those changes are handled by Sexlab in animation scenes, if I remember correctly.

No, i mean like belly inflation for the Face hugger and whatnot. In the MCM you can configure how much they will affect it, but it doesnt do anything for me, i will leave some parasites on for a while and events will happen, but no body changes

24 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

No, i mean like belly inflation for the Face hugger and whatnot. In the MCM you can configure how much they will affect it, but it doesnt do anything for me, i will leave some parasites on for a while and events will happen, but no body changes

Oh right, that. It's because of the way the SE CBBE is set up. Because SE relies on Skinned Mesh Physics instead of the original Havok system, the SE version needs morph files generated in bodyslide and used by NetImmerse/Racemenu because it doesn't have a belly node like oldrim did. I'll do some testing on my end, since I just switched back to CBBE, as I tend to swing back and forth between UUNP to test mods. 

On 7/17/2019 at 12:06 AM, Adviser69 said:

Not really. If you are referring to the tentacle harnesses and living armor, these are based on the work of DixiePig, later expanded upon by C5Kev and others, and used in the likes on Deviously Cursed Loot and Aradia Devious Expansion. DCL does have a bodyslide for the tentacle harness, you'll just have to move the created mesh into the meshes/armor/kynesblessing folder. As for the living armor, the bodyslide for that has to be made from either the Aradia or C5Kev mod and renamed, at least for LE. For SE, the extra step of converting one of these before building it in bodyslide and renaming it has to be done. Long process I know.

Unfortunately, IRL stuff has me pretty busy, so I'm not able to get time to focus on it.

I was just about to ask about this till I saw this post and decided to do just that, and I must say it works like a charm for the tentacle outfit

Shame about the living armor tho. I do wonder tho, if the one that comes with kyneblessing would be modifiable with the outfit studio for atleast some sort of basic level slider support. Ive been personally thinking of trying to have a jab at it, but I'm not sure if ill be able to do any justice for it.

18 hours ago, Cactaicacti said:

I was just about to ask about this till I saw this post and decided to do just that, and I must say it works like a charm for the tentacle outfit

Shame about the living armor tho. I do wonder tho, if the one that comes with kyneblessing would be modifiable with the outfit studio for atleast some sort of basic level slider support. Ive been personally thinking of trying to have a jab at it, but I'm not sure if ill be able to do any justice for it.

I did manage to convert the Aradia Living Armor bodyslide, but I'm still working on testing it.

4 hours ago, BioticCactus said:

I don't know if I'm mentally disabled or something but when I try to get infected by worms or eggs I end up with my character's body disappearing and I'm left with a giant red exclamation mark. I saw a similar post on github about this but then I was redirected here. Idk if this problem already as an answer to it or something because I can't find any sort of FAQ. 

Pls help i wanna get my dicc hard :(

This points to missing meshes.

Since the meshes are included with the mod, it is likely an issue with whatever mod organizer you are using.

It is probably not copying the files in the right folders.

On 7/28/2019 at 11:26 PM, Cactaicacti said:

Try the attached.  I converted aradia to cbbe sse physics and seems to work fine for me.  I've also included the tentacle monster from the updated DD/DCL bodyslides (with the texture paths changed to match kynes blessing).  If you grab the TAWOBA bodyslides (for the falmer parasite shapedata nif /osd) and the Tera armor CBBE bodyslides (for the shapedata nif/osds to build the priests armor)) you should be able to build all of them by choosing the "Kynes Blessing CBBE (SSE)" set  I've included in bodyslide and batch building with morphs.

[edit 20/8] - updated Arida living armor to point to correct texture path for kynes blessing

SL Parasites (Kynes Blessing) - Bodyslide CBBE (SE).7z

It seems that the anal worm stops being removed on orgasm after a while for me.  Not sure why, my load order is the same.  But, it never removes itself and I have to manually remove it myself.

Anyone else experience this?

Also, is there somewhere with some information on the quest steps, as I am not understanding what to do next.  I helped the lady out in the marshes near Solitude with the tasks, and she moved into the cave.  But, nothing has happened next, and when I ask her what she needs, she says that she's fine for now and I have the quest that asks me to figure out how to harvest things from parasites, but again, no idea where to go.