SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Btw as for other staff i already posted can you consider adding the flowering spriggan as part of this mod and maybe expand it someway =)

Also found this one for oblivion might be worth ya time. I think some similiar type animation is already part of the Zaz animation pack but i have never seen it beeing used in a mod in skyrim anywhere.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8284-furotrap-improved-tentacles-v691-last-updated-apr-20/

oh yeah those things were pretty neat is oblivion, I think I saw something with them in skyrim but I can't remember where, would be pretty fun though to see them in skyrim with something like this, a sort of parasite breeding pit thing

Btw as for other staff i already posted can you consider adding the flowering spriggan as part of this mod and maybe expand it someway =)

Also found this one for oblivion might be worth ya time. I think some similiar type animation is already part of the Zaz animation pack but i have never seen it beeing used in a mod in skyrim anywhere.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8284-furotrap-improved-tentacles-v691-last-updated-apr-20/

oh yeah those things were pretty neat is oblivion, I think I saw something with them in skyrim but I can't remember where, would be pretty fun though to see them in skyrim with something like this, a sort of parasite breeding pit thing

I just taked a look in Zaz animation files and found similiar animation there.

I would assume it wouldn't just be reliant on the animations, we'd need the textures and meshes as well, plus the bodies worked differently in oblivion, so I don't know how the breeding pod thing or whatever it is would handle having that effect in skyrim, I am sure someone could figure it out.

I would assume it wouldn't just be reliant on the animations, we'd need the textures and meshes as well, plus the bodies worked differently in oblivion, so I don't know how the breeding pod thing or whatever it is would handle having that effect in skyrim, I am sure someone could figure it out.

Yep completely new animations are needed as well as meshes and textures. But i think the current body models should work well with most of the stuff.

Didn't you say you came across them in zaz? if that was the files in Skyrim's zaz then wouldn't the animations already be in game or would we need something else? or I am entirely misunderstanding and those animations were from a different zaz? I have no idea

I am planning on using the Furo tub animations from ZAP as well as the less used alternate slime attack from EC+

I am building a list of parasites, each with a reason to be there and a life cycle. I don't want the mod to be just a grab bag of random effects without a reason for them to be there.

I am planning on using the Furo tub animations from ZAP as well as the less used alternate slime attack from EC+

I am building a list of parasites, each with a reason to be there and a life cycle. I don't want the mod to be just a grab bag of random effects without a reason for them to be there.

Thats nice to hear that you are building a larger system around em. Also bit off topic but can you help with and issue of mine in your SD+ mod? For some reason i can not get the spriggan body to use cbbe type as the textures are messed around chest area and the head part is equipped but invisible for some reason.

Any ideas why belly/breasts/ass not changing their side even when you are infested? Tried with racemenu and ceparate Nioverride - no result. Also the same issues with hormones mode (using proper xcustom skeleton).

Try rebuilding a body if you use bodyslide.

Try different body if you don't.

hmm I seem to be encountering an issue, having been infected with the spider eggs, there doesn't seem to be a way to remove them, when I talk to the healer, they say it's removed but it's still in my inventory and it can't be dropped or removed still.

hmm I seem to be encountering an issue, having been infected with the spider eggs, there doesn't seem to be a way to remove them, when I talk to the healer, they say it's removed but it's still in my inventory and it can't be dropped or removed still.

Who did you talk to?

Can you share an error log after removal?

CoC = Corruption of Champions. Its a text-based exotic rpg that has a lot of fetishes. Quite fun i recommend it, but in CoC there are parasitic worms that will infest your balls if you lose to them, making them bigger and increasing lust overtime. Locks you out of sexual interactions with some npcs though.  

CoC = Corruption of Champions. Its a text-based exotic rpg that has a lot of fetishes. Quite fun i recommend it, but in CoC there are parasitic worms that will infest your balls if you lose to them, making them bigger and increasing lust overtime. Locks you out of sexual interactions with some npcs though.  

But mostly because they find it too gross to come anywhere near you, which is perfectly understandable. CoC focuses more on symbiosis. There's a living armor slime, which is a companion. There's also a ghost girl that needs to possess a living body to get herself off and can do some stuff that is weird enough to freak ME -of all people- out. She is also a companion. I would rather stay away from her. At all times. On a sliding scale of freakiness it's somewhere between NitroTitan and a camel spider with Nicolas Cage's face.

But mostly because they find it too gross to come anywhere near you, which is perfectly understandable. CoC focuses more on symbiosis. There's a living armor slime, which is a companion. There's also a ghost girl that needs to possess a living body to get herself off and can do some stuff that is weird enough to freak ME -of all people- out. She is also a companion. I would rather stay away from her. At all times.

True. she is weird but i still keep her. But there are somethings in CoC or TiTs= Trials in tainted space could work for this. Like the membranes, parasitic tails, or the fungal infection in TiTs and the worms or goo girls which sometimes will live in your womb for a time till you give "birth" to them.  

I don't find goo girls all the weird in any sense, I may have just been around here too long though, anyway, once i get into skyrim today I'll see about an error log, I tried a clean save last night and cleaned up any lingering scripts, but I didn't get to get back into the game to test it, so I'll do that today.

Oh god. I could just imagine. A woman camping outside or in a cave. Wakes up a little wet and thinking it was just a wet dream only she doesn't realize that a juvenile slime has crawled into her womb and attached itself tricking her body into pregnancy mode. This starts a symbiotic relationship where it cures her of disease, removes toxins, speeds healing, ect.. All around good things because it finds other species to be better at defending themselves better than it could ever, so it tries to make you the best at it.

Trade offs would be:

1. You get hungry quicker cuz eating for two (dont know how you would make that happen, but would cause reduce max stam if you dont eat things tagged as food for awhile).

2. Would make your skin look wet since you have slime moving about your body (would cause a reduction in speechcraft)

3. At later stages it would slow movement and/or cause encumberment.

4. A higher state of arousal or having the minimal level of arousal raised. (Arousal would never drop below 20 or something)

Would trigger:

1. From sleeping outside in the wilderness/caves. IE not towns/homes.

2. Killing a female creature and looking its corpse would cause it to jump you.

3. From looting food sacs because why couldn't it want something to eat.

Id use a text box ("A slime has jumped into your clothes") and one of the standing masturbation animation for 2 and 3 as a way to make it look like your character tried to catch it before it got to the womb.

Could also use Aradia living armor (jellyfish edition) for later stages instead of belly growth and slowed movement/encumberment but would cause armor to be unequipable until birth. Would be a bit more obvious causing more of a minus to speech maybe to the point people don't want to talk to you.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34684-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-4232015/ Tho it would be nice to have a CBBE version of it.

hey I'm having some trouble with the chaurus worm in the anal plug spot. I can't get rid of it manually, the message that it comes out during sex has popped up several times and its still there, and the mcm option to remove it just doesn't work. Is there any thing i can do besides just uninstalling it?

hey I'm having some trouble with the chaurus worm in the anal plug spot. I can't get rid of it manually, the message that it comes out during sex has popped up several times and its still there, and the mcm option to remove it just doesn't work. Is there any thing i can do besides just uninstalling it?

I noticed that with the spider penis as well. I am working on a fix.

I'm having an issue with getting the tests to work. Any ideas? It's a new game.

They are, in fact, broken at this time.

I just fixed them in my development version except for the Spider Penis.

Once that is fixed, I will release an update (hopefully by Friday).