SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Could it be possible to have male characters be infected as well? Like the parasite spider eggs anally verses vaginally exclusive? I know Estrus Chaurus is female exclusive with no plans to make it unisex.

Most resources (meshes) are indeed for females, but I will add support for male character when possible (as I did with the Spriggan quest in SD+).

For example, chaurus worms will be anal parasites and not limited to females.

- Estrus / EC: I am not planning to re-do EC. I may use some assets from Estrus and I will hook into EC's mod events if it is installed though, but I will not have my own version of the tentacle rape. EC does that very well already.

One note about this: Komotor announced that he figured out how to make tentacle animations, so... if you could get some unique none-estrus stuff maybe it would be more intresting? :)

Probably it won't be more than one, his animations are usually quite long but incredible awesome. 

I have been following that thread.

I can't say I will reuse a lot of those ideas but I am sure there will be some overlap. I am trying to fit my ideas into a larger (possibly lore friendly) context.

- Estrus / EC: I am not planning to re-do EC. I may use some assets from Estrus and I will hook into EC's mod events if it is installed though, but I will not have my own version of the tentacle rape. EC does that very well already.

One note about this: Komotor announced that he figured out how to make tentacle animations, so... if you could get some unique none-estrus stuff maybe it would be more intresting? :)

Probably it won't be more than one, his animations are usually quite long but incredible awesome. 

More tentacle animation outside of EC would be great. 

I will keep an eye on his files.

I have been following that thread.

I can't say I will reuse a lot of those ideas but I am sure there will be some overlap. I am trying to fit my ideas into a larger (possibly lore friendly) context.

More tentacle animation outside of EC would be great. 

I will keep an eye on his files.

yeah ideas might be great but to actually implant them in the game with not breaking everything is the hard part, but at the end Developer and mod users be satisfied if both have some of there Willings and  desires in it.

Just an idea (and probably far fetched, by the scope of the mod) what about some dwemer "Ben Wa balls" (maby initially looking like a miniature centurion core or a rolled in dwarven sphere), that has some kind of own intent .. trying to nudge the user into a certain direction, train her and/or transform her into a dwemer slave/construct/cyborg. Kinda like:

Just an idea (and probably far fetched, by the scope of the mod) what about some dwemer "Ben Wa balls" (maby initially looking like a miniature centurion core or a rolled in dwarven sphere), that has some kind of own intent .. trying to nudge the user into a certain direction, train her and/or transform her into a dwemer slave/construct/cyborg. Kinda like:

dwarven-nanites that change you slowly into a caborg? I like the idea.

and, damn, ideas and pictures comming in: you were slowly changed into a drone - whenever you see a orevein, you have to dig. Its giving you sexual pleasure, maybe an orgasm when finding a gem. And there is this voice, calling you, but you have to dig more ores to understand: the voice is calling you to a forgotten dwemer-ruin (Wat-zefak) to deliver the gold and gems you've found.

Deep in there is an ancient machine, that will maybe "repair" you. But, after testing it, you found out, its broken an making things even worse. You are further changed. But maybe you can repair this machine? Of course you need more metal and gems and maybe human flesh to get the thing fixed ...

Well, but maybe you are right, its a bit far out of the scope of this mod

dwarven-nanites that change you slowly into a caborg? I like the idea.

and, damn, ideas and pictures comming in: you were slowly changed into a drone - whenever you see a orevein, you have to dig. Its giving you sexual pleasure, maybe an orgasm when finding a gem. And there is this voice, calling you, but you have to dig more ores to understand: the voice is calling you to a forgotten dwemer-ruin (Wat-zefak) to deliver the gold and gems you've found.

Deep in there is an ancient machine, that will maybe "repair" you. But, after testing it, you found out, its broken an making things even worse. You are further changed. But maybe you can repair this machine? Of course you need more metal and gems and maybe human flesh to get the thing fixed ...

Well, but maybe you are right, its a bit far out of the scope of this mod

For a transformation into cyborgs i'd prefer to make use of the amputation framework and thenput some mech-things at the missing parts... but that would be a different mod, not parasites. I'd love to see it in sexlab stories for example. Your idea doesn't sound bad to me :)

I do have something planned along those lines for the sexbot player start in Stories .. both as a starting scenario as a sexbot and as a quest to become one. The quest with ELLE will be more about the backstory and origins of the bots.

But right now I am on a schedule to get a stable version of Parasites out by the end of the month.

Spriggan quest is already on the roadmap - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues/469

But where will all the "I've got wood" jokes go? "I've got a fungus" just doesn't cut it. :(

Absence makes the heart grow fungus?

I am also applying what I learned with SD+, which means Parasites includes mod events and storageutil variables for integration from other mods. This is not documented yet but easily discoverable in the code:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/Parasites/Data/scripts/source/SLP_PlayerAlias.psc#L79

Will the old SDParasiteAn and SDParasiteVag be grandfathered in, or should I prepare to switch code to SLP?

EDIT: Changing code is fine, not a problem or anything...

Just putting out feelers (ha!) if anyone has any artistic talent, drawing sketches for the book about parasites would be much appreciated, I'm sure...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/page-15?do=findComment&comment=1543395

Most resources (meshes) are indeed for females, but I will add support for male character when possible (as I did with the Spriggan quest in SD+).

For example, chaurus worms will be anal parasites and not limited to females.

post-944809-0-58400100-1476506962_thumb.jpg

But where will all the "I've got wood" jokes go? "I've got a fungus" just doesn't cut it. :(

We need animations for dragging our asses on the ground.  :lol:

Soo Spider, Charus and spriggan...or will charus be left to EC+? 

Maybe add a Troll mite condition following a rape. One that marks you as a mate and draws them to you. Maybe from a pheromone release from the mites.

Also a toggle in the mcm if that wasn't already there.

You might want to look into Immersive creatures and see if there are options there.

Version 0.1 is out with these changes:

- New: Added Parasite - Monster Tentacle armor 
- New: Added Parasite - Estrus Tentacle attack  
- New: Added Parasite - Chaurus Worm 
- New: Added Parasite - Detached Spider Penis 
- New: Added Parasite - Spider Eggs 
- New: Add Stomach Rot effect to spider eggs 
- New: Implement and test spider eggs 
- New: Implement parasites equip/clear functions 
- New: Set up folder structure for scripts, meshes and textures, and MCM files 
- New: Add dialogue topics for removal of parasites 

- Fixed: Bad initialization of slider values in MCM menu 

Have fun..

Note: I added some details about the parasites in the second post of this thread:

The Tentacle Monster armor is currently NOT removable in game. That will come in the next version.
The other parasites are removable either on their own in the right conditions or from talking to apothecaries or alchemists.

Awesome! Just as I suggested the worm contents addedbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png
Really appreciate your wonderful work!! Thank you so much!! I know this modding thing is horribly time consuming.

I'm just wondering if you have plans to convert the worm into an armor part so we can see it dangling from her vagina while infected.

It always puzzled me why my character can't get pregnant with chaurus eggs by sexing chaurus directly? This "estrus" part of EC is not bad, it's just weird-looking, in some ways.

Let's just say a chaurus worm got into some female's vagina after she had vaginal intercourse with a chaurus. She failed to remove a worm within three days and it impregnated her with chaurus eggs. Fulfilling it's reproduction purposes, a worm just died and came out on it's own.

Well, that's how I pictured the process. :P

I believe chaurus worm was considered as "vaginal" back in Sanguine Debauchery mod, while eggs of a spider were "anal". I wonder why that changed here.

It always puzzled me why my character can't get pregnant with chaurus eggs by sexing chaurus directly? This "estrus" part of EC is not bad, it's just weird-looking, in some ways.

Let's just say a chaurus worm got into some female's vagina after she had vaginal intercourse with a chaurus. She failed to remove a worm within three days and it impregnated her with chaurus eggs. Fulfilling it's reproduction purposes, a worm just died and came out on it's own.

Well, that's how I pictured the process. :P

I believe chaurus worm was considered as "vaginal" back in Sanguine Debauchery mod, while eggs of a spider were "anal". I wonder why that changed here.

Aye, would be nice to have a chaurus worm that was vaginal. If i recall in SD+ there was another model for the chaurus worm that could be used for vaginal too

Thanks for the suggestion.

I switched them around for now to cover more ground, but in the model I have about the parasites, it would make sense the chaurus worm could go both ways. 

I will add that to the list.

Yes, I also think both spider eggs and chaurus worm could go both ways, with some different consequences for vaginal and anal types of parasite infection. Vaginal type could cause Estrus Chaurus or Estrus Spider pregnancy and anal type... Well, that could be anything, like extreme arousal level, with some acts of self-pleasuring, or even some indecent noises coming out from character's butt from time to time (like in that Devious Butt mod here).

Anyway... Thank you, skyrimll. I'm your fan. :)