SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Hi, I've a problem
i've installed

skse

xp32 maximum skeleton special edition

skyui

UNP

sexlab se v163 beta

sexlab se v163 beta hot fix patch

sexlab se aroused

ZAZ 7.0 se

devious devices: integration

devious devices: assets

bodyslide studio

estrus

estrus c

FNIS 7.0

FNIS 7.0 creature pack

racemenu se

i've installed kyneblessing 0.7 but the game crashes when i launch the game 

the game works fine with all other stuff. 
i've opened tesedit but i really don't know how to see what i'm missing

1 hour ago, andirferner said:

Can someone send me his nexus mods list? because even if ive all the requirements working i've cdt issue as soon as i activate this mod. I'm trying to figuring out what's going on

When you launch tes5edit, let it run with all mods checked.

The notification window will tell you which mod it failed on last and that error message should tell you which mod you are missing.

For a running list of mods, I post my load order in my blog here in LL and on Tumblr.

On 8/13/2018 at 1:13 AM, notfriendsftw said:

downloaded this to my skyrim se, everything works but the textures for facehuger (face), Chaurus worms, spider eggs, and spider penis, are not registering and are giving me the red triangle texture. any ideas for a fix (preferable) ? or should i just wait till/if someone comes up with a conversion?

realized they where .nif files tried to use nif optimizer then realized that they are skse oldrim textures and nif optimizer doesn't work with skse textures, so gunu have to wait till a convertion is made or find a way to change the meshes file so that the nif optimizer can recognize the file and convert it, its a good thing a few textures still work with skyrim se. loving the mod none the less

I've encountered the Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden quest, where I'm supposed to collect at least 15 chaurus eggs. However, you've hidden the eggs too well. I could only find about half that number, sitting on nearby patches of ice. Presumably the remaining eggs are hiding the grass where I can't see them. How about adding quest markers for the eggs?

5 minutes ago, genericlogin said:

I've encountered the Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden quest, where I'm supposed to collect at least 15 chaurus eggs. However, you've hidden the eggs too well. I could only find about half that number, sitting on nearby patches of ice. Presumably the remaining eggs are hiding the grass where I can't see them. How about adding quest markers for the eggs?

Around there are plenty of eggs, about thirty, try look around. In the evening, the eggs are luminous, they can be better found.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Which infection?

It can depend also on your body type and skeleton.

I tried spider eggs and chaurus worm but none of them seemed to induce any form of inflation.

PS: I'm using XMPSE skeleton and CBBE body type.

Just an idea :

The face-hugger latches itself onto its victim's face, digging its sharp tendrils into the skin. It then wraps its tail extremely tight around the victim's neck, choking her--forcing her to open her mouth wide to gasp for air. At that time, the face-hugger then forcibly slides its thick, phallic reproductive organ down the victim's throat to begin the implantation process. By pumping copious amounts of semen down the victim's throat over the course of several hours, an alien embryo is implanted. During this process, the victim is rendered helpless as she is gasping for air, and her throat is being filled with thick, viscous seminal fluid. The face-hugger cannot be removed, so she is forced to swallow all of it as she struggles to breathe. Any cries for help from the victim will only surface as audible, bubbling noises as her throat is filled with the thick, frothy substance. The face-hugger will detach itself after the victim has been successfully impregnated.

that's a little something i picked up from one of the comments on youtube regarding the face hugger in alien isolation. That also gave me another idea which i would like to share here. From the third person pov it makes sense not to show the face hugger. but could there be a way to show it in the first person view?

something like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=alien+isolation+facehugger&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4l4vDwv3cAhXGL48KHQQhCioQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=631#imgrc=Bzzgm64RrAXksM:

Also the most important  question, when will the next update be released

my character is waering living armor and i love it.

but there is a problem, when the breast grow bigger,

i do not have any method to reset to original size.

is there any way to make it back to normal or i just only could load the older save game?

2 minutes ago, l12436 said:

my character is waering living armor and i love it.

but there is a problem, when the breast grow bigger,

i do not have any method to reset to original size.

is there any way to make it back to normal or i just only could load the older save game?

If you remove the armor, the effect goes away over time.

I do not know whether or not the parasite goes away by itself, though. You might need to break immersion and MCM it.

On 8/19/2018 at 3:02 PM, nnwdream said:

went to talk to Danicka

Where should I go then?

Regarding what?? If it's your first time being infected, she'll tell you to bring a couple of ingredients to help you get rid of the infection.

After that you'll get the option to learn how to remove them safely. This part, iirc, is still in development.

Hope this helps

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:08 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Too bad there's a disconnect from CBBE and UNP for the bodies since "Draugr skin" would be a great infection. So instread I guess you could borrow an asset from Dripping When Aroused and have a nasty discharge (just recolor the discharge) that nerfs your speech skill and perhaps has NPCs around going "Gah! What's that horrible smell?".

Was thinking the Egyptian mummies had beetles in them, at least the movies showed them, ha ha ha, so why not get a beetle infestation and have beetle eggs?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Adding a new 'face hugger' parasite is not a huge amount of work at this point.

I can add it if anyone makes a mesh that fits one breast, the other and both (by that I mean I would need 3 meshes :) )

im not super adept at modeling, but im no stranger to it. the biggest pitfall would be trying to get the skeleton into blender, as im on the latest version

Is there a way to make the harnesses behave like DD harnesses, because they interfere with SoS due to the slots?

Edit: Nevermind, Aradia's Devious Devices, and potentially others use slot 32 often. Best bet is to Set Armour to Revealing in SoS whenever it seems appropriate.