SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

View File

Skyrim Special Edition files are available in my SSE discussion thread.

In a nutshell, this mod will add several types of parasites as complements to Skyrim diseases.
Each will come with their own mesh, trigger, healing method and side effects.
I am also working on a questline to unify them during gameplay.

For example (included in this first release), sex with Spiders will come with a chance of vaginal infection by spider eggs.
You will have to figure out a way to cure that infection (no side effect yet except for increased arousal during sex and inflated belly).
I will eventually add lore, quests and dialogues to seek help in removing the parasites (or using them strategically).

Parasites included

- Spider eggs (vaginal) / sex with spiders / chance of detached spider penis in addition to eggs
- Chaurus worms (anal and vaginal) / sex with chaurus
- Estrus Tentacle attacks / harvesting chaurus eggs / EC+ required
- Tentacle Monster armor / chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Tentacle
- Estrus Slime or Ooze attacks / harvesting creepy clusters / EC+ required
- Living Armor armor / chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Slime or Ooze
- 'hip' and 'facial' Face hugger / sleep naked in Blackreach, caves or ruins
- Skin spores (barnacles) / sleep naked in Blackreach, caves or ruins

Notes:

The Living Armor and Tentacle Monster cannot be removed in-game at the moment, but you can use the menu to roleplay removal when you want to.

See this post for more details about the parasites ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68035-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-2016-10-15/?p=1702419 )

REQUIREMENTS

Skyrim Legendary Edition (Vanilla + 2 main DLCs - Dawnguard, Dragonborn)

SexLab V1.62+ and its requirements:

Devious Devices 5.1 or later.

OPTIONAL DEPENDENCIES

NiOverride (included in Racemenu) is needed if you want proper inflation of breasts and belly during infections, but it is not required for the mod to operate.
If you want to go that way, you will also need an advanced skeleton like XPMS+

You will have to install Estrus Chaurus + if you want to see actual tentacle and slime/ooze attacks when you harvest certain items (chaurus egg mounds, creepy clusters). You can still be infected by their related parasite if you don't have EC+ but the full effect relies on EC+ being available.

The Flying option of the Queen of Chaurus armor relies on one of these three mods:

I designed this mod to fit in with my other mods:

• SexLab Stories - The Brood Maiden story will be playing a role in the upcoming quest from Parasites. The Stories Devious side of the mod handles the lactation effect when the player wears a Tentacle Monster or Living Armor parasites
  • SexLab Hormones - I added an option in Hormones' menu to better manage the max values of node scales when using NetImmerse Override. When you check that option, the max values of nodes (for mods I manage) are scaled back depending on which effect is currently active (pregnancy, hormones scaling, parasites, lactation). This should prevent abusive growth of belly and breasts especially.
  • Sanguine Debauchery + - Enslavement to Falmers, Spiders or Chaurus provides a good way to experience Parasites since they make these creatures more likely to have sex with you. SD+ enslavement to Falmers and Chaurus will also play a part in the upcoming main quest of Parasites.

THANKS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

This mod includes assets from the following mods (with permission)

CHANGE LOG

Full change log on Github

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/10/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Devious Devices, SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Code repository, wiki, issues and feature requests:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/labels/Parasites

UNP Bodyslides conversion of harnesses:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68035-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-2017-06-04/?page=31&tab=comments#comment-2082237

Some notes about parasites already implemented:

Spider eggs (vaginal)
- Slot: Devious Vaginal plug  
- Trigger: sex with spiders / will not infect you if a vaginal plug is already equipped
- Effects:
:: chance of detached spider penis in addition to eggs
:: chance of Stomach Rot (disease)
:: arousal during sex
:: inflate belly (NiO required)

Chaurus worms (anal or vaginal)
- Slot: Devious Anal or Vaginal plug 
- Trigger: sex with chaurus / will not infect you if an anal plug is already equipped
- Effects:
:: inflate butt (NiO required)
:: arousal during sex

Estrus Tentacle attacks 
- Trigger: harvesting chaurus eggs (Estrus Chaurus+ required)
- Effects:
:: chance of infection by Chaurus eggs (managed by Estrus Chaurus+)
:: chance of infection by Tentacle Monster armor

Tentacle Monster armor
- Slot: Devious Harness / Devious Vaginal plug
- Trigger: chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Tentacle (or just by harvesting chaurus eggs) / will not infect you if a vaginal plug is already equipped
- Effects:
:: Breasts growth for next 10 days
:: Lactation after 10 days
:: Improves Magicka/Magcka rate

Estrus Ooze or Slime attacks 
- Trigger: harvesting creepy clusters (Estrus Chaurus+ required)
- Effects:
:: chance of infection by Chaurus eggs (managed by Estrus Chaurus+)
:: chance of infection by Living Armor

Living Armor armor
- Slot: Devious Harness  
- Trigger: chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Slime or ooze / will not infect you if a harness is already equipped
- Effects:
:: Breasts growth for next 10 days
:: Lactation after 10 days
:: improves Health/Healing rate

Blackreach spores (barnacles)
- Slot: Devious Harness  
- Trigger: chance of infection when sleeping naked in Blackreach or in certain caves and ruins / will not infect you if a harness is already equipped
- Effects:
:: permanent glow light
:: Disease/Poison resistance

'hip' Face Hugger
- Slot: Devious Belt
- Trigger: chance of infection when sleeping naked in Blackreach or in certain caves and ruins / will not infect you if a belt is already equipped
- Effects:
:: belly inflates over 5 days until enough fluids are released to flll a bottle (bottles can be sold for now... will be used in a larger quest later)
:: Disease resistance

'facial' Face Hugger
- Slot: Devious Gag
- Trigger: chance of infection when sleeping in Blackreach or in certain caves and ruins / will not infect you if a gag is already equipped
- Effects:
:: belly inflates over 5 days until enough fluids are released to flll a bottle (bottles can be sold for now... will be used in a larger quest later)
:: poison resistance
:: waterbreathing

Just downloaded this, looks interesting, lots of possibilities

As a bad pun/funny idea, two parasites that drive a person into a sex-driven frenzy, the penisaurus that inserts itself into the vagina and the vaginaraptor that wraps itself around a penis, both causing complete arousal but will NOT allow orgasm :P

Thanks for the post :)

I did try to reserve it but LL kept merging my comments with the first post. That was I furiating :)

I do have a roadmap for about a dozen of parasites and 3 quest lines:

- learning about parasites, alchemy and old magic

- a quest for a meta parasite (more on that later)

- The Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden (this one will be part of Stories since I already started it there but it will make sure of the Parasites mod as a backdrop).

Just one hint for now - start looking for a mod to beautify NPCs like Danica Pure-Spring. You will get to know her intimately.

enough of the games do govnische in real time (хватит из игр делать говнище в реальном времени)  :@

ludshe you enjoy a Fall 4, only without the disease, the game should ostavatsya games and not real golematёy from which and so sickening (вы лудше займитесь фолл 4, только без заболеваний, игры должны оставатся играми, а не реальной голематьёй от которой и так тошно)  ;)  :P

i was going to do something similar someday with es/ec, after i finish rewriting milkmod, but i guess this will work too.

suggestions are: use loose files, make separate git

ideas:

( get through: tentaclerape)

breast parasites - increase breast size, cause lactation with correct mods, maybe parasite birthing though im not sure how, maybe during sleep?

male/futa balls parasite - increase balls size, max out arousal(constant desire to breed), impreg(spread parasites) female sex partners with parasites

male/futa balls parasite(alt) - same as above but with huge increase balls size and penis size, cum with parasite eggs

above can be only cured through quests

anal/vaginal parasites (estus spider/chaurus) - "normal" pregnancy( get through: es/ec rape/tentaclerape)

all above cause debuffs to combat and speed, block armor wearing after certain size reached

add vein textures or something like that to affected bodyparts

i was going to do something similar someday with es/ec, after i finish rewriting milkmod, but i guess this will work too.

ideas:

( get through: tentaclerape)

breast parasites - increase breast size, cause lactation with correct mods, maybe parasite birthing though im not sure how, maybe during sleep?

male/futa balls parasite - increase balls size, max out arousal(constant desire to breed), impreg(spread parasites) female sex partners with parasites

male/futa balls parasite(alt) - same as above but with huge increase balls size and penis size, cum with parasite eggs

above can be only cured through quests

anal/vaginal parasites (estus spider/chaurus) - "normal" pregnancy( get through: es/ec rape/tentaclerape)

all above cause debuffs to combat and speed, block armor wearing after certain size reached

add vein textures or something like that to affected bodyparts

:o :o :wub:

A couple of notes based on the feedback so far:

- A version without Devious Devices: Not going to happen. I would not be able to write this mod in any practical timeframe without the infrastructure Devious Devices provides. I need a way to attach parasites to the player's body, manage slots, prevent other things to attach at the same time. Devious Devices is just the best thing out there to do that.

- Estrus / EC: I am not planning to re-do EC. I may use some assets from Estrus and I will hook into EC's mod events if it is installed though, but I will not have my own version of the tentacle rape. EC does that very well already.

- Kyne's Blessing: I wanted to echo 'Sanguine Debauchery' for starters. Kyne (and to some extend, Kynareth) will play a central role in the backstory of this mod.

(Repost from another thread)
Also, a point of clarification about the current version of Parasites - Spider eggs will make you look visibly pregnant immediately. There is no slow growth since your belly becomes stuffed with eggs already formed. 

There is no, however, giving birth to eggs. I chose a different route I won't spoil here (I will explain it in a lore book inside the game in a coming update).

I already have two repos to keep track of and that's more than enough for me.

I will put the files for this mod in a separate folder at the link I posted in the 2nd post of this thread. You will be able to grab loose files from there. 

I prefer to package mods with bsa file to make it easier to maintain.

This sounds very fun, particularly with Untamed. The question is what other creatures to include? Is it possible to include more vanilla mammal creatures as well? Maybe something from a draugr? I don't know, but I like where this is going.

- Kyne's Blessing: I wanted to echo 'Sanguine Debauchery' for starters. Kyne (and to some extend, Kynareth) will play a central role in the backstory of this mod.

Just out of curiosity, are you planning on migrating the Flowering Spriggan stuff over too? I remember asking once before, but can't remember where, or what the answer was. :)

I will put the files for this mod in a separate folder at the link I posted in the 2nd post of this thread. You will be able to grab loose files from there. 

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods#why-a-single-repo-for-multiple-mods

Kyne, hmm? How to integrate this with Divines Guide You...

Modevents!

Even right now, you can use the currently existing modevents from SD+ to trigger Spriggan infection.

Start Spriggan infection

akActor.SendModEvent(“SDSprigganEnslave") 
Start Spriggan punishment

akActor.SendModEvent(“SDSprigganPunish") 

You'd just need to whip up a quickie miniquest to start it, maybe triggered through dialogue with a tree or something. :)

Spriggan quest is already on the roadmap - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues/469

I am also applying what I learned with SD+, which means Parasites includes mod events and storageutil variables for integration from other mods. This is not documented yet but easily discoverable in the code:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/Parasites/Data/scripts/source/SLP_PlayerAlias.psc#L79

Gooooodness, parasites in Skyrim! I never thought I'd see the day one of my favourite kinks would pop up here~

Well, I look forward to the day this gets functional enough to slap on to my abhorrent mess of a Skyrim install.

(And, well, with an MCM menu like that, you can bet I'm looking forward...)

Just out of curiosity, are you planning on migrating the Flowering Spriggan stuff over too? I remember asking once before, but can't remember where, or what the answer was. :)

i was going to do something similar someday with es/ec, after i finish rewriting milkmod, but i guess this will work too.suggestions are: use loose files, make separate git

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods#why-a-single-repo-for-multiple-mods

Kyne, hmm? How to integrate this with Divines Guide You...

Modevents!

Even right now, you can use the currently existing modevents from SD+ to trigger Spriggan infection.

Start Spriggan infection akActor.SendModEvent(“SDSprigganEnslave") Start Spriggan punishment akActor.SendModEvent(“SDSprigganPunish")
You'd just need to whip up a quickie miniquest to start it, maybe triggered through dialogue with a tree or something. :)

Spriggan quest is already on the roadmap - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues/469

I am also applying what I learned with SD+, which means Parasites includes mod events and storageutil variables for integration from other mods. This is not documented yet but easily discoverable in the code:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/Parasites/Data/scripts/source/SLP_PlayerAlias.psc#L79

given that it's Skyrimll, I assumed there would be modevent connections. I meant story integration and how it would look. I'm picturing something like the really creepy worm pit in Fate/Zero.

post-155791-0-07450600-1476116138_thumb.png

Edit: although since you're making a quest for this already, I guess there's not much point in adding it to Divines. So never mind. XD

Awesome idea...I like the spider eggs, chaurus worms from SD. ;)

Also, Funnybizness may be working on some other tentacle animations. Possibilities there maybe?

Question, though.....if this will have some belly/breast inflation caused by parasites, could it link into qotsafan's Inflation framework?

Awesome idea...I like the spider eggs, chaurus worms from SD. ;)

Also, Funnybizness may be working on some other tentacle animations. Possibilities there maybe?

Question, though.....if this will have some belly/breast inflation caused by parasites, could it link into qotsafan's Inflation framework?

Belly/breast inflation are already there using NiOverride.

You should check with him to see if a patch for his Inflation Framework is needed or if it will be detected automatically.