Do you know if removing the FurnitureClassWork keyword and just leaving the FurnitureClassRelaxation would change a rug to be used by NPCs only when they are relaxing, or is it more involved than that?

I don't know, but I would be VERY careful when removing keywords this way, as it could have unknown and irreparable effects on the game. The two keywords that I removed myself I knew exactly what they did and also knew that they were very non-vital, performed only one very specific action, and could be removed without harming anything.

Settelment stuff is very complex and unless you can parse out precisely what those keywords are doing I would be very careful messing with them.

Honestly it's best to remove keywords locally from the objects they are placed onto in almost all situations. Even removing BlockPlayerActivation could lead to bugged quest segments, I just am being very careful about what I activate and also I have already finished every single quest so there no danger of me accidentally bugging one on my current save.

Do you know if removing the FurnitureClassWork keyword and just leaving the FurnitureClassRelaxation would change a rug to be used by NPCs only when they are relaxing, or is it more involved than that?

I don't know, but I would be VERY careful when removing keywords this way, as it could have unknown and irreparable effects on the game. The two keywords that I removed myself I knew exactly what they did and also knew that they were very non-vital, performed only one very specific action, and could be removed without harming anything.

Settelment stuff is very complex and unless you can parse out precisely what those keywords are doing I would be very careful messing with them.

Honestly it's best to remove keywords locally from the objects they are placed onto in almost all situations. Even removing BlockPlayerActivation could lead to bugged quest segments, I just am being very careful about what I activate and also I have already finished every single quest so there no danger of me accidentally bugging one on my current save.

To Clarify I did mean that I would remove the keyword from the rug not remove the keyword completely, I am not that brave. I also created an ESP for the change I made to the Pillory in case I needed to undo the change. Its just that it would be good to see the settlers when not working engaging in activities at random or a settler waiting at random for the player to play.

If the Rugs were relaxation Rugs and we placed a relaxation hot spot like the one in "Build Your Own Pool" by Akarnan (which I use) the settlers would use them.

just found some interesting Face Animations console commands.

is like this:

first of all make a new save and a backup of the save file. in modding is always a risk to scr... up the game files

i don't know how to change the face animation back, but if you are not happy load your old save game.

-Note: each of the commands will work only once per NPC, as i don't know how to reset the animation.

open console commands ~ click on the NPC you want to change the face animations.

(type “help animface 4″ to get all face anim.) or copy paste this commands:

caa AnimFaceArchetypeAfraid
caa AnimFaceArchetypeAmused
caa AnimFaceArchetypeAngry
caa AnimFaceArchetypeApologetic
caa AnimFaceArchetypeAwed
caa AnimFaceArchetypeConcerned
caa AnimFaceArchetypeConfident
caa AnimFaceArchetypeConspiratorial
caa AnimFaceArchetypeDefiant
caa AnimFaceArchetypeDepressed
caa AnimFaceArchetypeDisgust
caa AnimFaceArchetypeFatherDeath
caa AnimFaceArchetypeFlirting
caa AnimFaceArchetypeFriendly
caa AnimFaceArchetypeGrateful
caa AnimFaceArchetypeHappy
caa AnimFaceArchetypeImpressed
caa AnimFaceArchetypeInPain
caa AnimFaceArchetypeIrritated
caa AnimFaceArchetypeMayor
caa AnimFaceArchetypeNervous
caa AnimFaceArchetypeNeutral
caa AnimFaceArchetypePiper
caa AnimFaceArchetypePlayer
caa AnimFaceArchetypePleading
caa AnimFaceArchetypePreston
caa AnimFaceArchetypePuzzled
caa AnimFaceArchetypeQuestion
caa AnimFaceArchetypeRelieved
caa AnimFaceArchetypeSad
caa AnimFaceArchetypeSarcastic
caa AnimFaceArchetypeSinisterSmile
caa AnimFaceArchetypeSomber
caa AnimFaceArchetypeStern
caa AnimFaceArchetypeSturges
caa AnimFaceArchetypeSurprised
caa AnimFaceArchetypeSuspicious
caa AnimFaceArchetypeThinking
caa AnimFaceArchetypeTired
caa AnimFaceArchetypeVaultTecRep
caa AnimFaceArchetypeWorried

hit enter after the commands.

Anyone know how to fix this bug? The female character seems to be offset when i use the Animation Gun for cowgirl and standing. Works for doggy style though. Also i can't use the rugs with my character and Piper, am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: I don't think my rugs work at all, i assign people to them and it says "You can't use that at this time" followed by "This recourse has been assigned" but the nothing happens

post-1589974-0-14097000-1482790620_thumb.png

Anyone know how to fix this bug? The female character seems to be offset when i use the Animation Gun for cowgirl and standing. Works for doggy style though. Also i can't use the rugs with my character and Piper, am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: I don't think my rugs work at all, i assign people to them and it says "You can't use that at this time" followed by "This recourse has been assigned" but the nothing happens

The gun version of my mod is incomplete, I didn't get around to aligning all of them and I probably won't unless someone can solve the issue that I've been having with that version of my mod. Though I could of sworn the standing anims of that version are aligned, strange. 

As for the issue with the rug version, it might be possible that your mod manager didn't place some files in your install directory. Like NMM I believe treats all .txt files as if they are Readmes. You might be missing the .txt files that are supposed to be in here "Data\meshes\AnimTextData" extract my mod and copy the AnimTextData folder to "Data\meshes\" in your Fallout 4 install directory.

The gun version of my mod is incomplete, I didn't get around to aligning all of them and I probably won't unless someone can solve the issue that I've been having with that version of my mod. Though I could of sworn the standing anims of that version are aligned, strange. 

As for the issue with the rug version, it might be possible that your mod manager didn't place some files in your install directory. Like NMM I believe treats all .txt files as if they are Readmes. You might be missing the .txt files that are supposed to be in here "Data\meshes\AnimTextData" extract my mod and copy the AnimTextData folder to "Data\meshes\" in your Fallout 4 install directory.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah i guess i installed it wrong. Once i copied all the files over the rugs started working. Thanks again for the help :)

Hi,

First of all, thank you, your mod is epic! :)

I have two suggestions:

First (this is simple): can you please add some sort of orientation marker on the visible rugs? I never seem to be able to put them in the correct orientation and it's tedious to place, see the NPCs facing in the unintended direction, rotate 180, reasign NPC...

Second: would it be possible to make a compatibility patch with CRX? ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3432-usable-workshop-crosses/ ). Both mods write into the same PersistantSubparagraph...txt animation file and I believe there may be conflicts. It's not possible to install both manually. NMM handles it, but I don't think they install correctly

Thanks again!

enchanced vanilla bodies is no longer there :( his account is closed https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/564026-account-closure-requests/page-847 can someone reupload it?

Sure, here you go:

attachicon.gifEnhanced Vanilla Bodies.7z

*Note that if there were multiple options (as I believe I recall there were) that I have no idea which one I chose at this point lol.

I found the full EVB

attachicon.gifEnhanced Vanilla Bodies-7059.7z

THANK YOU!

Someone should really start a new thread with this since the original author deleted everything without warning a little over a month ago and to be honest there just aren't that many other options yet.

It took me forever to find this post.

enchanced vanilla bodies is no longer there :( his account is closed https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/564026-account-closure-requests/page-847 can someone reupload it?

Sure, here you go:

attachicon.gifEnhanced Vanilla Bodies.7z

*Note that if there were multiple options (as I believe I recall there were) that I have no idea which one I chose at this point lol.

I found the full EVB

attachicon.gifEnhanced Vanilla Bodies-7059.7z

THANK YOU!

Someone should really start a new thread with this since the original author deleted everything without warning a little over a month ago and to be honest there just aren't that many other options yet.

It took me forever to find this post.

Holy Leito86 hid his work for a reason, unknown to us, but we must respect his choice.

I have allowed myself to post EVB only because it is really useful here. But I do not think that a new thread is a good thing. Better that someone replaces EVB with his own creation.

Hi,

First of all, thank you, your mod is epic! :)

I have two suggestions:

First (this is simple): can you please add some sort of orientation marker on the visible rugs? I never seem to be able to put them in the correct orientation and it's tedious to place, see the NPCs facing in the unintended direction, rotate 180, reasign NPC...

Second: would it be possible to make a compatibility patch with CRX? ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3432-usable-workshop-crosses/ ). Both mods write into the same PersistantSubparagraph...txt animation file and I believe there may be conflicts. It's not possible to install both manually. NMM handles it, but I don't think they install correctly

Thanks again!

1. Sure thing

2. There shouldn't be any incompatibilities with that mod, as far as I know the PersistantSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt should always be the same for all modders, it's the other text files you need to look out for, there's always a possibility they could have the same file names.

1. Sure thing

2. There shouldn't be any incompatibilities with that mod, as far as I know the PersistantSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt should always be the same for all modders, it's the other text files you need to look out for, there's always a possibility they could have the same file names.

Thank you. I suggest you use the "fast travel target" rug shape and texture. It's smaller, blends in better, and it has that oval on one side which can serve as orientation. We are looking for something which is barely visible, not strikingly visible, it breaks the immersion :). Thanks again!

When I place my rug down (solo animation, Busy Settlers installed) it asks to assign someone first. I assigned someone, but afterwards, when I click on it to use (key: "E" PC), it promps a message "You cannot use this item at this time". Anyone know how to fix this?

Can't find that rug.

Where is it?

I did find some rugs onder floor decorations, but they don't do anything.

And i do have all DLC's. I have the season pass

You need this:

Busy Settlers at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

and their under resources/misc.

I found I didn't need Busy Settlers I just installed Crazy_Animations (Rug version) - v2%2e3 and then installed (Optional) Crazy Visible Rugs for v2%2e3 and higher over the top and everything worked fine. The Rugs are found under Resources, Miscellaneous. When you see the Scavenging Station just scroll to the right to find the Rugs.

Hey well I just got fallout 4, great mod btw. I noticed that there arent many script heavy mods, such as sexlab like on skyrim and such, did something happen to fallout 4 or is it currently not possible to do so?

Mostly it's because there isn't a fully fledged out Script Extender for Fallout 4 yet. This doesn't mean you can't do something impressive with a script, it's just that scripting is a bit limited at the moment.

crazy can you add damage to the rugs like Oakern Usable workshop crosses?

maybe some soft dmg. :D

Out of curiosity did you want this for the sounds NPCs make when they get injured or for something else. Because I created a script that will do damage overtime. But unfortunately the sounds don't play, tried two different methods to damage health.

When I place my rug down (solo animation, Busy Settlers installed) it asks to assign someone first. I assigned someone, but afterwards, when I click on it to use (key: "E" PC), it promps a message "You cannot use this item at this time". Anyone know how to fix this?

You might be missing the .txt files that are supposed to be in here "Data\meshes\AnimTextData" extract my mod and copy the AnimTextData folder to "Data\meshes\" in your Fallout 4 install directory.

Crazy6987 so you have tried the command SetAnimationVariableBool("bHumanoidFootIKDisable", True) ?

Sure enough that worked, darn you Creation Kit wiki. The Fallout 4 version of the wiki doesn't link the list of variables that you can use with the SetAnimationVariable... commands. But the Skyrim one does.

One more thing: can you please make them 24h furniture? Thanks!!

Not sure how, my Googlefu has failed me. Though I'm positive someone has done this, I could of sworn I've seen it in someones mod when I was fiddling around with FO4Edit and the Creation Kit. Can't remember what mod though, unless I'm imagining things.

Also I created a texture that will add some orientation to the visible rugs, it's not the best but it should do the trick. Originally I tried to do what these mods do, "BYOP" and "Invisible Furniture" both created by Akarnan. I succeeded, but by doing it the way he has it, this won't let you assign NPCs to the rugs. I tried to rework it in other ways but I couldn't get those to work the way I wanted.

It would be great if you could make another set of the dual M/F rugs that are just ordinary relaxation mats, so you could have one with an assigned settler to make sure there’s always at least one partner and the other where random unassigned settlers would come and use them if they felt like it.

It would also be good if they produced happiness then the settlers might look like they are enjoying themselves

Just a thought.

Regarding the camera, I wonder what using the console command Animcam would do?

Fallout 4 : Console Commands - YouTube

and if you could set it to a hotkey?

Thanks Crazy for exelent mod.

Had some problems with third person view and was looking for alternat solution to "~tfc" console command.

Dont know if issue is allready fixed some other way but these lines in fallout4.ini (created by tapioks) did a job perfecly:

[Camera]

fVanityModeMaxDist=400.0000

fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=400.0000

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatAddY=0.0000 

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=8.0000 

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=20.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=8.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=20.0000 

fOverShoulderPosZ=0.0000 

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000 

fMinCurrentZoom=0.1500 

bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=0

Now camera can be moved around player and companion and  engage  conversation in third person view.

post-1627889-0-94204300-1483483021_thumb.png

post-1627889-0-35864000-1483483083_thumb.png

Regarding the camera, I wonder what using the console command Animcam would do?

Fallout 4 : Console Commands - YouTube

and if you could set it to a hotkey?

Thanks Crazy for exelent mod.

Had some problems with third person view and was looking for alternat solution to "~tfc" console command.

Dont know if issue is allready fixed some other way but these lines in fallout4.ini (created by tapioks) did a job perfecly:

[Camera]

fVanityModeMaxDist=400.0000

fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=400.0000

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatAddY=0.0000 

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=8.0000 

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=20.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=8.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=20.0000 

fOverShoulderPosZ=0.0000 

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000 

fMinCurrentZoom=0.1500 

bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=0

Now camera can be moved around player and companion and  engage  conversation in third person view.

Thanks, it works great. Just wish I could get the girls to stop using the male rugs.