Without Maternity Pack Overkill, the only outfits that go to P7 are the "Arena" outfits (Obtainable by SexoutStore or cheating), ruined/torn (Common/Black/Shellshocked) combat armor (obtainable by workstation only).

With Maternity Pack Overkill almost all outfits go to P7, except for some SexoutCommonResource outfits.

30 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

dBorg has some Mesh updates to add, I was thinking you might as well merge Halstroms data in too to save people a download.

Theres also this summer rags mesh fix from somewhere.

HalstromsData-20150114.1.zip

summerrags5meshfix.rar

Are you going to remove it from your page once it is uploaded/updated (maternity clothing)?

I ask because all these files floating around that are duplicates can be quite confusing for those newer members and some of the older ones coming back to Sexout. Once it has been uploaded into the main Maternity Clothing (your file and fix) it will stay there.

7 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Are you going to remove it from your page once it is uploaded/updated (maternity clothing)?

I ask because all these files floating around that are duplicates can be quite confusing for those newer members and some of the older ones coming back to Sexout. Once it has been uploaded into the main Maternity Clothing (your file and fix) it will stay there.

Yes I'll remove them from my downloads to reduce confusion and duplication. I really don't care what happens to those textures and meshes I created/modded. Some are just variations on the ones already in Maternity clothing made by others.

Hello all,

here are all the fixes that Halstrom hinted at.

SCR Fixes.zip

Some done by me, some done by Neutron_rus.

Fixes:

Skincolour of body not corresponding to the skincolour of head and hands:

- Miss Fortune P0, MatriarchCloak BB (P4), Cass outfit(P1 and P3), SlaveRags (P5), Samantha's Trooper Outfit (P0), Brahmin Outfit(P0 B3 and B4)

- Other various mesh fixes for Combat armor and Shellshocked armor

- Mesh stretching for Businesswear (P1, P2, P3) and all outfits using these meshes

- Sunny outfits, added copies of meshes to fill in the gap for the missing meshes.

@RitualClarity. Could you please add these to the mod?

9 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Yes I'll remove them from my downloads to reduce confusion and duplication. I really don't care what happens to those textures and meshes I created/modded. Some are just variations on the ones already in Maternity clothing made by others.

It has been added and uploaded yesterday to Maternity clothing. Now that the site has a higher value for uploads it can be uploaded as one instead of two.

I have left the older version up for awhile until we can be sure nothing was messed up.

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Hello all,

here are all the fixes that Halstrom hinted at.

SCR Fixes.zip

Some done by me, some done by Neutron_rus.

Fixes:

Skincolour of body not corresponding to the skincolour of head and hands:

- Miss Fortune P0, MatriarchCloak BB (P4), Cass outfit(P1 and P3), SlaveRags (P5), Samantha's Trooper Outfit (P0), Brahmin Outfit(P0 B3 and B4)

- Other various mesh fixes for Combat armor and Shellshocked armor

- Mesh stretching for Businesswear (P1, P2, P3) and all outfits using these meshes

- Sunny outfits, added copies of meshes to fill in the gap for the missing meshes.

@RitualClarity. Could you please add these to the mod?

You know, sine you and Neutron is working so hard at updating and improving these files... perhaps we could check with a moderator and have the management /thread etc transferred to you? This way you could update the needed files and move them around as needed faster and not be as reliant on others.

These are a community resource as I understand it and updates and improvements to it is allowed... I am just a baby sitter with zero mesh, texture knowledge.

18 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You know, sine you and Neutron is working so hard at updating and improving these files... perhaps we could check with a moderator and have the management /thread etc transferred to you? This way you could update the needed files and move them around as needed faster and not be as reliant on others.

It sound like a good idea to give me shared edit rights. But only if multiple people can have that right. As one might notice, I have very odd schedules, and can be inactive for weeks/months. Btw, this is also for the Sexout Pregnancy and Sexout Common Resources thread.

These are a community resource as I understand it and updates and improvements to it is allowed... I am just a baby sitter with zero mesh, texture knowledge.

I'm also still a noob for meshes and I haven't touched any textures yet. I just learned a trick from Neutron_Rus and used it on several meshes that had the same kind of error.

• 2 months later...

I have a question about pregnant nude bodies this mod using. They look just nice when standing, but do not shown correctly when sitting or sneaking. Looks like the belly falls inside the body and it's kinda wierd looking. Is it supposed to be like this, or there's some problem on my side? Because I do not have such problem with any other body meshes, like Type3m, or the old meshes PregnantCali, just the new PregnantCali pregs this mod using.

Spoiler

zkijo0.jpg

On 3/15/2018 at 12:53 AM, labrador69 said:

I have a question about pregnant nude bodies this mod using. They look just nice when standing, but do not shown correctly when sitting or sneaking. Looks like the belly falls inside the body and it's kinda wierd looking. Is it supposed to be like this, or there's some problem on my side? Because I do not have such problem with any other body meshes, like Type3m, or the old meshes PregnantCali, just the new PregnantCali pregs this mod using.

Reveal hidden contents

Might be the animation used. They are standard animations likely not able to work well with the added belly. AS far as I know there are no maternity animation files (to accommodate larger bellies) That being said. I don't remember having the problem you are having with the character in the spoiler. It looks really weird. I have had clipping issues where the belly runs through other objects and when sex occurs, the body swaps out to a normal non pregnant body (note... it has been a very long time since I have played Fallout NV with Sexout in any serious manner. )

On 17.03.2018 at 3:22 AM, RitualClarity said:

Might be the animation used. They are standard animations likely not able to work well with the added belly. AS far as I know there are no maternity animation files (to accommodate larger bellies) That being said. I don't remember having the problem you are having with the character in the spoiler. It looks really weird. I have had clipping issues where the belly runs through other objects and when sex occurs, the body swaps out to a normal non pregnant body (note... it has been a very long time since I have played Fallout NV with Sexout in any serious manner. )

Yeah I know, it's really wierd and I just can't figure out what is wrong exactly. I found a zip with old meshes inside PregnantCali/Nude folder from that very Maternity Clothes pack and thay look just nice, but they are also too simple and not so natural as the main ones. Then I swith back to default Maternity Clothes pregs and they look awful, broken all over; therefore I've assumed that the problems is the meshes themselves. Now I use ones from BackUpOldMeshes.zip, but it would be nice to understand what cause the problem. Maybe thay cross somehow with some other meshes? But how? I'm just completely lost here...

Spoiler

33zeihu.jpg

Spoiler

11s2tmp.jpg

The only person I know of that is active now and has done work on this type of mod is dborg2. He has been working on what pepertje has started called Maternity Pack Overkill. where large amounts of the armors available in this as well as other outfits not covered are being covered. Perhaps, there might even be clothing or such (even bodies) that have been updated in that pack.  Reason most aren't mentioning this problem or seeing this is likley due to them also using MPO (Maternity Pack Overkill) installed over (or after in MO) and allowed to overwrite these files as needed. It is installed last in the list of mods for maternity (Pregnancy, Maternity Clothes, MPO)

I am not a texture artist. I am only the OP of this as I help maintain and coordinate the updates to this mod once new ones are created by various artist and such. It is a community resources of sorts. The original authors have moved on. (most of them at least) and the others aren't very active

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Thunder_Fox said:

Just wondering how I get the pregnant enclave power armor ingame. Is there an id for it so I can just give it to my character?

These are the codes (from not-pregnant to P3)

image.png

just add xx00 in front of the code (where xx=loadorder of SCR)

3 hours ago, Thunder_Fox said:

Thanks so much, I'll write these down

EDIT: Got an error, Items not found

Make sure you have the proper numbers in front of the codes... (if you are sure... perhaps show the load order for a double check)

Then also make sure you have all the files needed. (there are tutorials for this. double check to be sure)

and just in case... you need to use the command to add the items to your character... Likely not the problem but don't know where you are in modding understanding and... for those that read this so they can do it as well. It's been awhile but I believe the command is

Player.additem ########

Where the ######## is the item number.

could be wrong it has been awhile since I used it but a simple search for commands for Fallout NV will give you the info you need as well as possibly other item numbers that come with the game...

15 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Make sure you have the proper numbers in front of the codes... (if you are sure... perhaps show the load order for a double check)

Then also make sure you have all the files needed. (there are tutorials for this. double check to be sure)

and just in case... you need to use the command to add the items to your character... Likely not the problem but don't know where you are in modding understanding and... for those that read this so they can do it as well. It's been awhile but I believe the command is

Player.additem ########

Where the ####### is the item number.

could be wrong it has been awhile since I used it but a simple search for commands for Fallout NV will give you the info you need as well as possibly other item numbers that come with the game...

Triple checked everything, there was nothing wrong with my entering of the codes, or the files. So I decided to just slap them all into a crate and stick it in doc mitchell's house

20180722094206_1.jpg

53 minutes ago, Thunder_Fox said:

Triple checked everything, there was nothing wrong with my entering of the codes, or the files. So I decided to just slap them all into a crate and stick it in doc mitchell's house

20180722094206_1.jpg

Well....

That will work as well.... lol.

Glad you got it working...

11 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Well....

That will work as well.... lol.

Glad you got it working...

Ah I see what I did wrong. You were supposed to put xx0 in front of it, not xx00.. Codes are always 8 characters long (though you can skip leading zero's)

44 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Ah I see what I did wrong. You were supposed to put xx0 in front of it, not xx00.. Codes are always 8 characters long (though you can skip leading zero's)

That would explain why I kept getting error messages. Thanks anyways. Also this way I can just mod the pregnancy variants to have no weight, and only the non preg variant does, so I can carry them all around as needed. I plan on my character being pregnant a lot

3 hours ago, Thunder_Fox said:

That would explain why I kept getting error messages. Thanks anyways. Also this way I can just mod the pregnancy variants to have no weight, and only the non preg variant does, so I can carry them all around as needed. I plan on my character being pregnant a lot

I've made sure and verified that every version of the same outfit-range has the same exact value, weight, scripts, repair-lists etc. So if you have a non-pregnancy version and it goes to a pregnancy version, you will not gain or lose carryweight. (and all other stuff)

On 7/22/2018 at 2:45 PM, dborg2 said:

I've made sure and verified that every version of the same outfit-range has the same exact value, weight, scripts, repair-lists etc. So if you have a non-pregnancy version and it goes to a pregnancy version, you will not gain or lose carryweight. (and all other stuff)

Don't think the power armor has those scripts. It never updates, but other outfits do

Power armors, Metal Armors and some specific armors don't update, because they are in the 'Don't change' list. The only way to change those is by going to a workstation and manually change them. From lore- and immersion perspective this is most optimal.

However I made a plugin that removes those outfits from the 'no-change'list. It's called 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp'

• 8 months later...