Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Would love for npcs to approach player character as well. Appreciate the work. Will be starting new game soon and will definitely try this

Mh. I don't think this will happen.

Why?

Answer these questions, please:

* WHEN the actor should reach the player?

* WHAT type of actors should ask the player?

* WHAT dialogue line has to be used?

* Do we need arousal?

* Do we need nudity?

* What about locations? Factions? Combats? Time of the day?

Do you have all the answers?

Yes?

Perfect! Just create a rule for Scent of Sex. Where all this is already possible with the maximum flexibility.

Thanks so much. This is easy to used, made like 4-ways, gangbang etc.. But its only work with human. I test with creatures didn't work.

Creatures are not supported.

CPU, overdue to write this.

Really want to thank you for making this with active and passive,  For some of us, an essential feature. :heart:

Also so much better that now NPCs don't run away after sex, like when using N to choose partner and then choosing a specific sexlab animation.

Now I move and they come with until I find a nice spot.  Love this. 

What would the chances be of adding an option to select the animation (like in in sexlab MCM animation submenu), and also keeping the current option of a random animation chosen? 

CPU, overdue to write this.

Really want to thank you for making this with active and passive,  For some of us, an essential feature. :heart:

Also so much better that now NPCs don't run away after sex, like when using N to choose partner and then choosing a specific sexlab animation.

Now I move and they come with until I find a nice spot.  Love this. 

What would the chances be of adding an option to select the animation (like in in sexlab MCM animation submenu), and also keeping the current option of a random animation chosen? 

Thanks.

The ability to select the animations is already available in the MCM.

You can select the specific animations you want for each number of participants.

Thanks.

The ability to select the animations is already available in the MCM.

You can select the specific animations you want for each number of participants.

LOL you're fast.

Silly me I should have made sure I had latest DL before asking.

Didn't think you add that feature so easily or fast.

LOL you're fast.

Silly me I should have made sure I had latest DL before asking.

Didn't think you add that feature so easily or fast.

What can I say? I am a very fast mods creator?  :P

I have FunnyBizness'a animation "Casanova" MFFFF (one male and four female) active and registered in my SLAL and SexLab systems.

This animation is not recognized by FollowMe (the check says "no animations for 5 actors).

I already tried to re-register it, check it as aggressive, uncheck it from aggressive but I had no luck.

Any idea?

(My animations for 3 and 4 actors are all recognized, instead, and some are from FunnyBiz too).

It is because of an error.

Apply this patch, please.

Ok, with your patch the animation is recognized.

But I wasn't able to have it working at all. I tried with current followers, followers relaxing, potential followers not recruited, generic NPCs ... nothing.

I'm pretty sure is not a problem of your mod because even using Matchmaker (really, really difficult due limited times) the animation doesn't start.

All actors stay stand waiting for something (they are not stuck, only waiting).

Anyhow, thank you for the patch. Under all other circumstances, your mod works flawless and now the Markers work as espected. TY.

You are right.

About the followers (real ones) I do not change anything, that should do whatever they were doing before.

They are added to a faction, but the faction has no effects at all.

And I just call the very basic sexlab function with this mod.

In case you say passive: first added is the player then the followers for sex, in the order you called them.

In case you say passive active: first added is the first sex follower, then the player, then the remaining sex followers.

I have tried to use the SexLab hot keys to swap positions, change act etc and they do not work.

Is this intended? 

I have tried to use the SexLab hot keys to swap positions, change act etc and they do not work.

Is this intended? 

It is not.

I do call a very basic SexLab function, nothing special.

So the normal hotkeys should work just fine.

This mod does not catch any key by itself.

Just uploaded a new version that allows kisses (with the player or between followers.)

For the next version, I will make SexLab as a soft requirement, so you can kiss also if SexLab is not available.

And probably I will go a little bit crazy about kisses, allowing open mouths, and probably tongues.

Enjoy.

Just uploaded a new version that allows kisses (with the player or between followers.)

For the next version, I will make SexLab as a soft requirement, so you can kiss also if SexLab is not available.

And probably I will go a little bit crazy about kisses, allowing open mouths, and probably tongues.

Enjoy.

This'll make your mod the perfect compliment to SLEN, for those that are not into putting on shows for the general marketplace.  People can lead their chosen paramour off to a nice location, give them a kiss, then SLEN them up.

When doing the Dawnguard DLC quest to kill fake vampire advisors for jarls or the vampire hunters hanging about in towns I'd usually use TDF's Prostitution to lead them away instead... and sometimes run into someone just not horny enough to visit a dark secluded place.  Either that or they were on to me.

Enjoy.

Hi CPU, thanks for this wonderful mod!!

I have a question though about the kissing....I have noticed that the Sexlab hot keys to move the positions of the actors to line up properly do not work with the kissing animations, but work fine with the sexual animations.  Is that intended?  Because my character and who she is kissing are just a tad too far apart and I'd love to tweak their positions for the kissing only  :)

Also, I use HDT High Heels and the actors do line up via Sexlab settings for height during sex but do not adjust at all for any of the kissing animations.  :(  Is there anything that can be done about either of these 2 issues please?  :)

I'm not sure if it has happened to others, but I noticed no posts on this topic,  Thank you

Enjoy.

I remember you gave a patch for the old 1.5 version to work for 4 followers, does the new version still need that patch? Also you mentioned you cannot have dialogue with creatures, but when I tried it with creature followers or hentai creatures, they talk just fine. In fact it starts the animations, however the animations chosen are the human ones and the creatures just kinda stand there while your PC animates. Perhaps it's not like that for those who only use this mod, but I use SexTools so that's how I can see the list and it seems to treat the creatures as simply human actors.

It'd be nice for creature support, simply because I do not know other mods (perhaps matchmaker, but I think matchmaker is just a different version of this that has a time limit on acquiring people to have sex with and that's annoying) that let you smoothly grab multiple creatures for sex scenes. Hentai creatures for example does not care how many you summon (could be 1 or 100) it will only interact with the one you select train for. Defeat is great and works but basically requires the creatures be enemies. Dangerous Nights is incredibly buggy and basically a mystery surprise if it even works or not. So this is the closest mod that I know of that lets you do what you aim for with humanoid actors and it seems like it's just a few steps away from working with creatures.

Enjoy.

Maybe adding a line in the description to remind users to run FNIS after installed this new version could be a good thing.

EDIT:

Some tests and ...

1. Confirmed that adjusting positions (distance, height and so on) during the kissing animations is impossible.

This is a bit weird for my own charachter who is a very tall female.

2. The "kiss another follower" part of the mod doesn't work with custom followers who are not part of the vanilla system.

For example:  ESF Aela, Sofia. Probably with Vilja too but I don't have her.

I have a question though about the kissing....I have noticed that the Sexlab hot keys to move the positions of the actors to line up properly do not work with the kissing animations, but work fine with the sexual animations.  Is that intended?  Because my character and who she is kissing are just a tad too far apart and I'd love to tweak their positions for the kissing only   :)

Also, I use HDT High Heels and the actors do line up via Sexlab settings for height during sex but do not adjust at all for any of the kissing animations.   :(  Is there anything that can be done about either of these 2 issues please?   :)

Kissings do not use SexLab, so its hot keys are ignored.

About the height, I noticed some problems, and I will do something for the next release.

I remember you gave a patch for the old 1.5 version to work for 4 followers, does the new version still need that patch? Also you mentioned you cannot have dialogue with creatures, but when I tried it with creature followers or hentai creatures, they talk just fine. In fact it starts the animations, however the animations chosen are the human ones and the creatures just kinda stand there while your PC animates. Perhaps it's not like that for those who only use this mod, but I use SexTools so that's how I can see the list and it seems to treat the creatures as simply human actors.

It'd be nice for creature support, simply because I do not know other mods (perhaps matchmaker, but I think matchmaker is just a different version of this that has a time limit on acquiring people to have sex with and that's annoying) that let you smoothly grab multiple creatures for sex scenes. Hentai creatures for example does not care how many you summon (could be 1 or 100) it will only interact with the one you select train for. Defeat is great and works but basically requires the creatures be enemies. Dangerous Nights is incredibly buggy and basically a mystery surprise if it even works or not. So this is the closest mod that I know of that lets you do what you aim for with humanoid actors and it seems like it's just a few steps away from working with creatures.

Patch is not needed, was for version 1.5 (the fix is included in V1.6) Let me remove the previous post with the patch.

I am not going to add creatures, is not in the scope of the mod.

EDIT:

Some tests and ...

1. Confirmed that adjusting positions (distance, height and so on) during the kissing animations is impossible.

This is a bit weird for my own charachter who is a very tall female.

2. The "kiss another follower" part of the mod doesn't work with custom followers who are not part of the vanilla system.

For example:  ESF Aela, Sofia. Probably with Vilja too but I don't have her.

I will check point 2.